A Game of Stealth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she heaved a deep sigh, and looked upwards in the pitch blackness.

'I hope he comes quickly,' she thought, and then, heart pattering, resumed her quiet wait for his return.

SECOND STAGE

Having completed two full circuits of the unfinished office building, Rebel Belle was growing frustrated. The place was a maze of half-erected drywall, exposed pipe, and partially finished ceilings. As her ample scantily-clad curves jiggled their way through one blind alley after another, her eyes slid suspiciously one way and then the other with each and every slow and cautious step... while her gigantic breasts did something very similar within her straining, glowing-jewel-supporting white bustier.

In what looked like it would have been a break room she passed a long row of counters and turned slowly... when she suddenly heard a high-pitched ringing sound from right behind her. With a cry Rebel Belle whirled, darted past the counters, made a massive-breast-sloshing turn... and gasped. Before her, in the open door of a long sliding closet, the toe of a dark running shoe dangled down from the top of the doorway.

A single quarter lay upon the concrete floor directly below the toe, spinning slowly. Tails side up.

"Ha!" Rebel Belle cried.

With a mighty, pneumatic bound she darted forward. Lunging through the closet door she whirled around, and looked upwards. "I've got you now, you lowlife!" she said, smirking eagerly. Then reaching up, hovering with her spike heels a few centimeters off the ground, she seized him by the shoe and yanked it down, hard.

Only to come down with nothing but a single empty shoe. One broken lace, from where it had been nailed up with a spare tack, dangled down over her wrist. She gaped at it..

Her head darted up, aghast, to find Python standing before her.

"Surprise, bitch," he said.

Her jaw dropped.

Moments later his dark hand darted forward, slid insolently down in between her massive jiggling breasts, and yanked away her precious glowing jewel.

"Oh! Goddess!" Rebel Belle gasped as, instantaneously, her overloaded white cups burst apart like a busted dam. Needing it in a precise position for mystic reasons, her bustier used the jewel as an integral part of its catch. Without it her two giant breasts spilled forth to jiggle and jostle in delightful, defenseless nudity directly before her ambushing foe. Her ultra-buxom body, now clad in little but mask, boots, and her defiant Confederate Flag thong, glowed and trembled slightly as her all-mighty powers drained and dribbled away. With a horrified yelp, she toppled down to the Earth and landed clumsily upon her spike heels, as her powers of flight were stripped away - along with the cups of her bustier.

Python was not such a fool as to give her a chance to recover. While his big-breasted foe was still reeling from her sudden stripping and de-powering, he hooked a foot around the back of her elegant heel and jerked it out from under her.

"Great Dixie!" Rebel Belle shrieked as she tumbled down to her knees. She landed at her foe's feet, shaken and stunned. Her ample scantily-clad ass slammed down atop her high heels, and quivered in pain. Her huge bare breasts sloshed and wobbled heavily, her large pink nipples heaving back and forth delightfully before her watching foe's eyes. Her gorgeous head shot back and let out a brief, lip-quivering cry.

Moments later her brief cry was silenced into a gurgling whimper. Eyes blinking wide, Rebel Belle slowly turned her gaze down. From behind her Confederate Flag mask her green eyes blinked in stunned disbelief at the gigantic, throbbing black cock that had suddenly appeared between her quivering red lips. Over a foot of pussy-ruiningly thick penis, jet black and covered in a web of snaking veins, extended from her mouth. Just the tip was already spreading her full lips as if the Flower of the South was about to become a stuck pig. At the opposite end two huge dark balls hung down, swaying and heavy with seed. For just a second her eyes widened and stared down its length - feeling vertigo like she was looking down the side of a skyscraper.

"That's it, get a good look, Rebel Bitch," Python purred. Sliding his hand back, he took a firm grip on the back of the staring, dumbfounded heroine's lovely fiery-haired head. "Cuz you're about to get a deep taste!"

Before she could react he shoved his tip a few inches more into her luscious wet warm mouth, tilted carefully, and then suddenly slammed in deep and hard.

"Glllphh!" Rebel Belle garbled unintelligibly. Her eyes went wide and wild behind her mask, as an impossible length of throbbing black cock rammed its way through her rapidly-spreading lips and plowed its way down her gullet. The fury of Python's hip-thrust surged down into her like a piledriver, slamming her back until her head hit the wall behind her. Then, pinned against the wall, she could not resist as his gargantuan cock proceeded to force its way through her gagging throat and on down into her neck.

"Oh, yeah..." Python gasped with pleasure, as Rebel Belle's tight moist lips, quivering in shock, nevertheless slid all the way up him to his pubes. Her neck bulged visibly and obscenely beneath her chin, as his giant cockhead penetrated into her like it was drilling her for oil. He gave one last little shove, enjoying the feel of the Southern beauty gagging helplessly around him... and moments later was rewarded with the feeling of his balls coming to rest upon her sculpted white chin. Her delightful throat massaged every inch of his mammoth, heroine-taming length. His head tilted back, lips quivering, as he savored the incredible pleasure she was giving him, her hot wet heroinely cavity wrapped tight and helpless around the entire length of his massive invading cock.

"Ha!" he chuckled, grinning. "Looks like when you don't have a gag, a cock will do. At least as far as the Rebel Belle is concerned!" Then, keeping a tight grip on her fiery head, he pulled out until only his tip remained within her... and then slammed in again. Harder. And then again. And again.

"Mmph! Ggglph! Grmph!" Rebel Belle moaned unintelligibly, as she was brutally fucked right in her Stars-and-Bars-clad face. Brain battered by the size and power of night-black cock plowing mercilessly through it, her green eyes tilted and wheeled in disorientation at what was being done to her.

Finally, Python slammed in hard, pinning her lovely head against the back of the wall... and then held it.

"Look at me," he said down to her, even as his penis pulsed with pleasure, as she gagged furiously upon him.

Above his huge, mouth spreading dong, proud Rebel Belle's eyes wavered and swung wildly, looking at anything but. That wouldn't do.

"Look at me, Rebel Slut," he said, louder.

This finally got her attention. A shiver ran through her incredibly curvy, alabaster-pale body, trapped upon its knees at his feet. Her green eyes blinked, focused on him... and then, lips twisting around him, darkened into a haughty and furious glare.

"That's good, girl," he said, quickly; before she could move on to any further action - like, say, biting. Which would not be smart, considering he was in her windpipe, but that didn't mean she wouldn't do it. "Now, look at my gun," he told her.

He moved one of his hands over near her face. Hidden in the sleeve of his jacket he held a length of steel pipe. Her eyes slid over... and went wide again. To her, the tiny bit sticking out looked just like the barrel of a gun. The flush of rage that had been building upon her penis-plugged face slowly drained away again, before the helplessly shaft-slurping beauty even got it started. Depowered, with her mouth wrapped around his titanic schlong, she knew she was helpless to resist the armed thug.

Which meant, of course, that whatever happened afterwards there was no shame in it for her.

"You know what this means, don't you?" he asked.

Rebel Belle squirmed upon her knees, a little more violently this time. She was just barely getting enough air. Her tiny Confederate panties, tingling inside with her peril, wiggled atop her perched heels... visible, had anyone been there to observe them, to the rest of the room framed perfectly between his wide long legs. Then, slowly, her throat moving succulently around his penis as she did so, she nodded.

"Are you going to suck my big dick, like a good Dixie girl should?" he asked.

Rebel Belle's eyes flew open. She looked up at him, her plugged face growing pink and silently shivering with rage. Then, a tiny gag ran through her, shaking her big bare tits, and reminding her of her position. Her eyes widened slightly, quivered in fear, and then slowly swung off to the side. Blushing, unable to meet his gaze, the Flower of the South silently nodded.

"Then suck and be silent, superheroine," he said.

Rebel Belle's head quivered. Her eyes tilted down, and gaped at the huge penis in shock. Then slowly, with a soft moan, they fluttered closed. And, with great effort, lips quivering, the gorgeous redheaded heroine slowly began to bob her head gently up and down her enemy's massive throat-choking black shaft - sucking his cock as ordered.

"Oooh, yeah!" Python sighed, hissing with pleasure.

He kept his hand wrapped tight around the back of her head, pumping his hips slightly to force her to take it just a little bit deeper, a little bit harder, with each passing stroke. Not wanting to keep his back to the room longer than necessary, Python slowly inched his way around, using a series of kicks and nudges to force Rebel Belle's buxom, helplessly kneeling body to hobble and clamber awkwardly at his feet even as she continued to suck. The entire time he kept his hand wrapped tight around the base of her head, occasionally tapping her with his 'gun', to keep the deeply and deliciously slurping neo-Confederate slut in her freshly-learned proper place.

Soon, Python sighed with relief as he rested his back against the closet wall while Rebel Belle's gorgeous fiery head bobbed rhythmically at his waist. It was now her ample jutting ass facing defenselessly out to the unseen room. Keeping his 'gun' hand briefly parked atop her lovely bobbing head, he reached out and silently pulled the door closed behind her ample wiggling buns, until only a tiny crack remained through which he could keep watch.

During this ordeal Rebel Belle gradually regained her heroic composure... even if her lips and tongue never ceased to pleasure her criminal conqueror's dick. Every once in a while, when her quivering lips had drawn back to caress the very tip of his massive penis, she glared up at him defiantly... even as her bobbing lips and sliding tongue, quivering and dribbling with her drool, caressed worshipfully around the mammoth arrowhead flares of his jet-black glans. Each time he responded by chuckling amusedly back into her gorgeous Stars-and-Bars-clad face before, with just the tiniest pressure upon the back of her beautiful head, making her slurp deep back down his delightedly twitching length once more.

For several minutes the criminal and the superheroine lay cloaked in shadows as she helplessly gave him a long, sweet, and very softly slurping blowjob. Slowly, ever so slowly, he relaxed his grip on the back of her gorgeous scarlet head... and grinned. Without the slightest loss of enthusiasm or vigour, the proud beauty continued to bob her lips furiously up and down his immensely long, veiny shaft. The look upon her gorgeous masked face still tried to pretend that she was defiant and acting against her will, but without realizing it, without being forced, her luscious tongue and delectable lips slurped with worshipful and eager enthusiasm over every inch of her foe's gigantic, jet-black penis. Leaning back against the wall he chortled softly.

"Rebel Belle?" Valiant Valkyrie's voice suddenly called from the distance.

With a rush of breath, Python snapped his hand down and seized hold of Rebel Belle's head again. Trembling, he clenched her head tight against him, sealing her quivering lips into his pubes.

"Rebel Belle?" Valiant Valkyrie's voice called again, closer.

The clack of her boots on concrete echoed around them. On her knees, her huge breasts jiggling naked between Python's spread legs and her mouth full of cock, Rebel Belle blushed at the prospect of being rescued in such a humiliating state. She turned her eyes down and stared at her enemy's huge penis... and could not help but be impressed that even under these circumstances the black criminal remained completely,l jaw-ruiningly hard.

"Rebel Belle?" Valkyrie's voice called. Now it was coming from the room just outside.

Rebel Belle squirmed on her knees, her huge bare breasts sloshing. She blushed. Then, apparently unable to resist, she slowly and silently slid her lips up and down her captor's huge dark penis, giving a long slow sweet suck. Then another and another. Python, lying back against the wall, had to stifle a game-ruining laugh as he enjoyed a gentle, quiet blowjob under the nose of his still-searching enemy.

"Rebel Belle? Vestal? Why do none of you report in?!" Valkyrie seethed to herself. Her ears were not quite sharp enough to hear the soft slurping sounds coming from a closet just behind her sleek blue-and-gold pantied ass. But through the tiny dark crack smirking Python once more got to enjoy a perfect view of her magnificent scantily-clad body, turning and jiggling and bending low as if deliberately giving him a show, while Rebel Belle sucked and sucked at his feet. Then, with an exasperated sigh, she turned and strutted away to search another area. Rebel Belle blushed as she heard her friend's boot-steps slowly receding into the distance... and, bowing her head continued ashamedly to suck, and suck, and suck.

"Good girl!" Python cooed down at her, once Valkyrie's boot-steps had receded to a safe distance. He stroked her bobbing red head indulgently.

Looking up into his eyes in the shadowy darkness, Rebel Belle glared at him righteously. With a soft slurp, her luscious lips popped off his giant dick.

"Don't read too much into it," she growled up at him. Sticking out her tongue, she gave the tip of his penis a slow, rolling lick while dejectedly staring at it. "I knew that if I called her over, you would use me as a hostage to make her surrender too." Tilting her head to one side, she gave him another delectable lap with her tongue, then lifted her head back up and glared. "I... I had to suck your dick. I... I had no choice." The last bit came out with a tiny tremble, as if she was having difficulty convincing herself. As if to console herself, she dropped her head and gave his dick a series of sweet, soft, succulent kisses.

"Well aren't you the best hostage ever!" he chuckled. "You know what else good captured superheroines do? They know enough to hand over their panties without being told."

"Never!" the mighty heroine gasped, glaring up at him. "I... I will never drop my colors, for the likes of you!" she swore, her voluptuous buns wiggling back and forth with pique inside their skimpy Stars-and-Bars-themed casing.

He tutted at her, and shook his head, like a teacher looking down on an errant student. Then, seizing a firm grip on her head by her fiery red hair, he suddenly whipped his hips to one side and then back the other way, whacking her across the face with his cock. Rebel Belle gaped in disbelief as her pretty masked features were blasted to one side by his gargantuan black cock. Moments later he reared back around, shoved his tip through her lips, and then slammed home in one long stroke until her lips were in his pubes. Her buxom body squirmed and shuddered as she got brutally deep-throated, gagging helplessly on his immense cock as her bulging eyes watered with bewildered tears. He thrust into her over and over, like he was trying to break her pretty face. Then as suddenly as he'd thrust home he yanked back out, leaving her gasping and shivering on her knees.

"I said, panties down, slut," he purred. "So drop that fucking thong - now!"

Looking up with a vengeful, trembling face, she glared at him. "You... you animal!" she growled.

But even as she said it her hands were already reaching back and slowly pulling her proud tiny panties up over her buxom ass. She glared with fury up at him, while her shivering thumbs slowly pulled the skimpy little flag up and over the swell of her enormous bubble-butt. Her gloved hands shivered, as they tugged her little Confederate Flag panty down her shapely pale thighs, and then squirmed it down and off over her boots. Finally with a trembling hand she lifted them up and let the defiant thong dangle, twirling daintily from a single outstretched finger... directly beneath his gigantic black balls.

Rebel Belle took a deep breath, staring, and then shook her head.

"It... it doesn't matter," she insisted softly. "One of us will catch you in the end, and... and give you what you deserve!" she promised.

Then, with a last gasp, she let the dainty thong drop. It landed in a little heap of proud Stars-and-Bars fabric, directly between his grubby dark feet - one of which was without a shoe, as one last reminder of how effortlessly she had been tricked and tamed. Panting softly, the now naked Rebel Belle settled back up onto her knees before him, and lifted her empty hands up in an instinctive gesture of surrender to either side of her head.

Python shrugged. "Probably," he said. Then, hand darting out, he seized the naked Southern heroine by her gasping head, and yanked her back into the deepest and darkest part of the closet. One hand going onto her shoulder, with a swift and brutal move he put her down and onto her back amidst the blackness. Then, going by feel, he traced his hand down her silky warm curves, which wriggled and writhed beneath him but mounted no effective resistance, until at last he found the apex of her thighs and slid his fingers down into it.

"But I think I'm okay with that..." he said, as he slid his hand back and forth across Rebel Belle's pussy and found it hot, wet, and sloppy with lust.

Rebel Belle gasped, and moaned.

She was unbound. She probably, in theory, could have resisted. But with his fingers massaging her pussy and the threat of his gun still lurking, she couldn't bring herself to do a thing as she felt him move into position. Within moments she felt his hands go up to her shoulders, felt his body come down on top of hers.. and finally felt an enormous hardness press up into her cunt. She shivered, and gasped - lying pinned and spread beneath him in the pitch blackness.

"Coup de grace, bitch," he said, and thrust in hard.

"Oh... g-galloping DIXIIEE!!!" she squealed, quivering in the darkness, as his huge penis slammed up inside her. It rammed in all the way, slid back out, and then kept right on slamming, using her copious lubricant to ravage her with brutal depth and ease. Her gasps and moans rose steadily, as he fucked her.

"Oh, fuck yeah..." Python sighed with pleasure, slamming his cock up into her slick hot pussy faster and faster. "The only thing better than super-mouth is super-snatch!" Quivering like a breast-and-thigh playland beneath him, the Southern superheroine could only whimper, and gasp, and shudder with deeply-impaled passion.

Then, before she could recover, grinning, Python brought his lips down and kissed her - ensuring she could not scream or squeal. Keeping her lips sealed, dominating her as effortlessly with his powerful tongue as he was with his long black penis, he settled into a nice long session of nailing Rebel Belle's brains out.

Several minutes later, Katy Colt too came through the building. "Vestal?" she called, spinning slowly around, her huge breasts swaying. "Honey? You in here? Valkyrie's getting mad!" Unfortunately her ears were not quite sensitive enough to hear the slurping sound of a huge penis pulsing, as it sent spurt after spurt of cum deep inside a defenseless pussy, just a few feet behind her voluptuous panty-stretching ass. Nor, when her back was turned did she detect the sound of a nearby closet sliding slightly open. A coin went flying through the air behind her head and landed in a far corner of the building with a light tinkle.