A Game of Stealth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon one screen she was treated to live footage of herself, face bare, with her lips wrapped around the tip of his big black cock. Upon the other, she got to see her own unmasking over and over, her proud mask whipping away to reveal her true identity from two separate angles. In between each shot of her unmasking there was inserted a pornographic clip from their time in Valiant Valkyrie's bedroom, showing her naked body shivering in passion as his giant dark cock slammed up into it relentlessly. His distant friends had been ready, and had inserted the shots of her face becoming expoed into a prepared template in record time.

Staring into the horrifying footage, Jessica Weiss aka Rebel Belle whimpered. A blush spread across her face, even as her lips quivered against his penis. Then, she drew her lips back.

"F-forty nine and a half," she allowed softly. Then, pushing her gorgeous face back in, she began sucking at his big black penis.

"Hmm..." Python said. Putting both hands on her bobbing red head, he held her in place. Then he pushed his hips forward. Trapped before him, Jessica whimpered as he slid deeper inside her... especially when she opened her eyes and, cheeks bright red to match her hair, saw that this was still being recorded too. But she didn't have any choice. Lips quivering and mouth gurgling she kept obediently sucking his cock. Finally he pulled back out of her ravaged, quivering lips.

"How much?" he asked, again.

"F-forty seven," a chastised Jessica slowly whispered. Leaning forward she bathed him in kisses, as if begging him to accept. But, the tightening of his dark fingers in her scarlet hair soon gave his answer. Moaning in horror, she pulled back as much as his grip on her hair allowed and, turning her head up, gaped up at him in disbelief and dismay.

"N-no please!" the naked, kneeling superheroine begged up at him. "It's all I have that's liquid! I... I can't give you more without selling things that will make people suspicio-uGGLLFF!"

Not waiting for her to finish, Python had stepped back up, taken a firm hold upon her head, and slammed back into her. There was not even a hint of mercy this time. Thrusting brutally, Python fucked her throat mercilessly, pounding deep down inside her with his long cock. Trapped before him, Rebel Belle choked and gurgled helplessly. Her eyes rolled and shivered in her head, as her lovely white noggin got seen to savagely by his vastly superior black schlong. The others could only gasp and stare at the havoc he was unleashing within their squirming, shapely, once-mighty friend.

"How about..." Python purred still slamming away into the gorgeous head shivering before his crotch, "Forty-six... and you got to show up at my place once a week to scrub my floors... wearing that pretty little Confederate thong. How you like that one, babe?" he asked, giving her one last deep devastating thrust.

Impaled upon him, shivering wildly, Rebel Belle could make only one response. Eyes blinking up at him wildly, she desperately thrashed her flaming red head up and down as best she could, with his immense veiny shaft surging through her throat. "Mmm-hmm!" she affirmed desperately, while sucking worshipfully for all she was worth.

"Good doing business with you, babe!" Python laughed. Hand up like he was riding a bucking bronc, he gave her shivering red head a few more brutal thrusts, and then pulled out just as rudely as he'd thrust in. Leaving her a panting wreck, gaping down in horror at the ground, he paid her not the slightest further attention and instead strutted swiftly onwards.

After his dominating annihilation of Rebel Belle, his negotiations with the remaining beauties went much more smoothly. Every last one of them offered up exactly as he asked, after being 'forced' to endure some token oral encouragement. Vestal, having no money of her own, lapped her tongue apologetically up and down his penis and begged to be allowed to offer up an alternative form of blackmail. In no time, she had agreed to set Python up with each and every other member of her cheerleading team, one by one, until he had wrecked all of them - and, quite likely, helped himself to quite a bit of their daddies' money too.

At last he found himself riding the tongue of Valiant Valkyrie herself. Kaja Hammer, after only a few minutes of getting her throat hollowed out to go along with her head, was soon enough all set to offer him a very similar deal to what Rebel Belle had - duly scaled up to reflect her own considerably larger endowments, of course. They had been engaged in but the last few deliberations upon the exact amount, in between tender negotiations conducted between her tongue and his cock, when suddenly Python was struck by an idea.

"Wait, wait, wait," he said. "You don't need to go any further... I have an idea of how you can make up the rest."

Kneeling at his feet, Valkyrie murmured softly - her tongue quivering under the crushing girth of his veiny cock. Lapping along it, she had just been on the verge of being 'forced' to give the hung thief just a little bit more - when her own offer, alone, was already enough to set him on his own private island for life.

Bending down, Python whispered in her ear. When he rose back up, Valkyrie shivered. For a moment she squirmed back and forth upon her knees, her eyes blinking wide. Then her eyelids fluttered, and looked down. And, softly, the slurps and gurgles of her sucking his dick started to rise up again from the back of her shivering blonde head... as, in the sweetest and most wordless way possible, she signalled her complete agreement to his unspoken final terms.

High above her, Python grinned. "Now that's what I'm talking about," he purred. Reaching down, he ran his hands through her golden hair. Then, head tilting back, gasping, he prepared to reward the superheroine for her compliance - by giving her the honor of being the first since waking back up to taste the surge of his cum down into her gullet.

NEW GAME PLUS

Sighing with pleasure, Python leaned back in his plush seat and smiled.

He had said he was no supervillain, and it was true. But given the opportunity, he hadn't been quite able to resist imitating their lifestyle, at least a little.

The large metal chamber he was now sitting in was located in the exact same spot underground that his makeshift cistern lair had been. In accordance with his final demand, Kaja Hammer had bought the old station up, hired a dizzying tangle of companies to come in and each do a tiny portion of the necessary work, and then quietly abandoned it again for his use. She had a lot of practice, as she had used the same methods to set up most of her own superheroine bases... an irony not lost on the blushing beauty as she had signed off on everything.

From the underground site he ran a number of nefarious enterprises: drugs, theft, whatever took his fancy. But he wasn't paying any attention to that right now. Because, even though supposedly their blackmail payments were just a one time thing, the four ladies apparently just didn't want to take any chances. All four of them stopped by from time to time - on top of Rebel Belle and her floor-scrubbing duties - to 'top him off' with a quick extra payment, just to make sure their secrets were safe. Or at least, so they always insisted to him, right before their pretty heads bowed low.

On this particular night he was being 'topped off' by both Katy Colt and Vestal simultaneously. The two heroines, both having 'just happened by' during their nightly patrols, were on their knees - and had been for the better part of an hour. They were naked, their costumes hanging on hooks near the entrance where they had removed them, before approaching on all fours. Around them were scattered food and drink that they partook of themselves, or served up to their new lord, as the whims took them. A few cameras were discretely trained in on them, adding steadily to his already immense supply of blackmail footage... but fortunately for him, the slurping beauties never seemed to be able to do the math on that one. Probably due to much larger veiny object that they regularly allowed to out-compete their brains for space within their noble masked heads.

As Python lounged back with a huge grin on his lips and two pretty heads bobbing at his waist, one still wearing her cowgirl hat... and nothing else, two large screens glowed across the room from him. Upon one, Valiant Valkyrie was splayed out in her own bedroom. Wearing nothing but her mask, the blonde heroine shrieked and moaned as she pounded herself with her large black vibrator... but he had her muted down low enough that her squeals echoed out to him only as soft sighing coos.

Upon the other screen the mighty Rebel Belle, on temporary leave from her crime fighting duties, was moving about her own mansion. Caught in the midst of getting dressed she wore long gloves and high pantyhose, but as yet little else. She had to move gingerly, due to the newly enormous swell of her belly.

Alone of the heroines he had caught her at just the right part of her cycle... and even though she had to know whose dark cock had planted the seed inside her, the Flower of the South had apparently chosen to let it germinate anyways. As he watched, a tiny kick rippled across the vast smooth expanse of her tummy. The impregnated heroine gasped softly, and reached down to caress the spot tenderly, a wistful look briefly appearing on her face. Then, a blush on her cheeks, she squirmed... and went back to preparing for her long pre-scheduled appearance at the debutante ball.

Suddenly, a loud alarm started blaring.

"What's that?" Vestal gasped. Her hand withdrew back down, shivering, under the slice of pizza she had been about to lower into Python's grinning face... over the top of Katy's bobbing cowgirl-hatted head.

"An intruder," Python muttered. "Up top."

Slurping up off him, Katy Colt turned her head. "Who is it?" she asked, curiously.

"Hold your horses, cowgirl, I'm looking," Python said. He hit a button. Upon the two large screens before them Valkyrie and Rebel Belle both vanished, to be replaced by a live view from the security cameras of the pumping station above.

As one, their jaws all dropped.

"Oh... oh no..." Katy Colt gasped, her eyes going wide.

Upon the pavement above a long, strange vehicle was parked. It resembled a cross between a large motorcycle and a jet fighter. Six giant chromed exhaust pipes swept out to either side, terminating in what looked like rocket engines. In front, several great fins rose and fell; forming collectively what almost looked like the head and mane of a horse. The entire mighty vehicle, built of some strange golden metal, floated a few centimeters over the surface of the Earth.

Beside it, her heels having just crunched down onto the gravel, stood a tall and powerfully built woman. Her boots and gloves were silver, with red stars on the side. So was her hat. As they watched, the clear dome that had surrounded her regal face during her ride through the vacuum of space was already receding up into her wide, uplifted silver brim.

From her hip, where Katy carried a gun, this woman just had a silver lariat dangling down beside her curvy flank... glowing softly with its nigh-cosmic power. Her spectacular curves, like Katy's, were clad in a bikini emblazoned with the Lone Star flag... but unlike Katy's pastels, hers were the true bold colors which their wearer had single-handedly turned into a symbol of law and order across a hundred alien worlds.

"F-fuck..." Python said. "The... the Star Sheriff herself..." At the sight of her, even his confidence momentarily flagged... visible in a sudden drooping of his long dick. Both recovered a moment later, however, as his gaze slid back down to first her crotch, and then her enormous tits. "In the flesh," he added, his eyes eating up the insane curves (even by superheroine standards) that the mighty champion overhead was showing off, around her famous costume.

The two naked heroines also gaped up at the screen, in a mixture of awe and horror. Katy Colt, her hand shivering in shock around the base of Python's erect penis, seemed particularly affected.

Meanwhile, blissfully unaware of her unseen audience, the Cosmic Cowgirl slowly strutted over from her Star Cycle to the entrance to the complex, and then looked around.

"Very strange things afoot here, lately," she muttered, in her distinctive Old West twang. "Highly suspicious," she added, softly.

Reaching out, she seized the piece of iron bar - which Python left there, half out of tradition and half bait, for each new superheroine. Slipping it through, she twisted it up with her godlike strength - even more effortlessly than Valkyrie had. Then, not realizing she had just done the equivalent of pressing New Game on an old console, she stepped back and smirked, under her broad silver hat.

"There," she cooed. "That ought to keep any scofflaws from fleeing, while I check out the place." Turning, fingering her glowing lasso carefully, she began to strut deeper into the complex... which took her no further from Python's numerous hidden cameras.

"Okay, girls, it's been fun," Python said. "But looks like I got a new playmate. But, uh, one thing first... anyone know her weakness?"

Turning her head, Vestal gaped at him in shock.

"You... you can't be serious!" the dark-haired sidekick moaned. "You're no match for... for HER!"

Python shrugged. "In a fair fight, no," he admitted. "But since when have I ever had one of those? Now, what's her weakness?"

Biting her lip, Vestal shivered. "I don't know if she has one," she said, softly.

"Hmm..." Python said. He turned back... and suddenly realized Katy had gone very still, and very quiet. Looking at the back of her shivering cowgirl-hatted head, a sly smile slowly spread across his lips.

"And what about you, babe?" he said down to her.

"Wh-what?!" Katy Colt gasped. She let out a sharp yelp, as if startled, and then whirled her head up to gape at him. "About the what now?" she asked.

"Her weakness," he said, nodding up towards Star Sheriff. "Do you know it?"

Katy's eyes widened, and she took a deep breath. She bit her lip, and then shook her head. "I have no idea," she lied, badly.

Python shook his head. "Hold her down for me, will you?" he asked Vestal.

The dark-haired sidekick gasped softly. Putting a finger to her lips, she realized she suddenly had very little time to figure out where her true loyalties lay. She first thought back to the previous night, when she'd had a fight with Katy and then a fuck with Python. Then, she considered the fact that if the Star Sheriff did take Python down, the chances of her many illicit liaisons with the thief remaining secret were pretty much zero. She didn't have to think much longer, after that.

"Okay!" Vestal chirped. Katy Colt gasped, then yelped as their hands both surged down upon her.

She was in no position to fight back. In very short order Katy Colt was wiggling and thrashing delightfully as, bent over his knees, she endured a continuous rain of sharp hard swats from Python's hand down down onto her curvy bare bottom - her hands kept pinned in Vestal's grip. Katy endured this reasonably well - but then, at Vestal's smirking suggestion, he switched tactics. Sliding his hand down between her legs, he started to give her a different and far superior form of encouragement.

"Oh... oh, alright!" Katy Colt finally moaned as his fingers, pounding hard inside her own sopping weak-point, finally got the bucking blonde to the point she was almost ready to beg to betray her own sacred ancestor. "Oh! I... I'll tell! I'll tell you!"

"Well, then," Python said, extracting his wet fingers out of her with one hand, while motioning her towards him with the other. "Tell me, baby."

Katy whimpered. Then, bowing her head, she nodded. But, still not willing to say it aloud, she did not speak right away. Instead, suddenly empty hips wiggling with need, she slowly crawled up higher upon his lap. Putting a hand on his chest she craned her gorgeous head close, and put her lips to his ear. And there, finally, for him alone, she revealed her secret.

Python listened for a second, as she whispered to him. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. She finished, and her pretty face sat back, her voluptuous dripping hips sinking back down onto his lap. And as she did so, a gigantic evil grin slowly spread across Python's lips. Then he threw his head back, and laughed - and laughed, and laughed.

A short time later, up in the center of the old pumping station, the mighty Star Sheriff quivered in shock.

"I... I don't believe it..." she moaned. Bent over, the legendary heroine gaped down in horror. Her Texas Flag bra had been hiked up to her chin, leaving her gigantic cans to slosh and sway naked below her. Her matching proud panties were in a thick bundle, wrapped tight around the midpoint of her thighs. Her own lasso lay in a tight coil around the ankles of her boots, binding them tight together. Her mighty wrists were fixed behind her with a mere cable tie - but for some reason, despite her nigh infinite cosmic power, the noble Star Warden tugged and jerked at them... but seemed unable to break so simple and elementary a restraint. All around her the other parts of her costume lay scattered, save for her hat, which was still perched jauntily atop her head.

Slowly, the Cosmic Cowgirl shook her head, and licked her lips.

"I... I don't understand..." she whimpered. "I... I have defeated countless foes, across a dozen decades and a...a h-hundred worlds!. How... how is it that... that a single mere human mortal could... could do..."

Standing behind her, Python grinned - his dark hands stroking freely upon her incredibly curvy and nigh-invincible body.

"Sorry, ma'am," he said to her.

He stroked one hand back to her bottom, and caressed it.

"But it don't matter how big or bad the babe is," he cooed, "she's done for, if she lets me get in behind this big round thing!" So saying his dark fingers sank in deep, giving her enormous and mighty buttock a deep jiggling squeeze. Then, releasing her, he caressed back up her hourglass shaped body... ducking them down, and took an eager cupping grip on each of her gigantic boobies. He squeezed them... and grinned, noting the way her big pink nipples already stuck out tenderly, from the center of her vast round areolas. Then, swinging his hips forward,, he pressed his hardness up against her defenseless leaking entrance.

"Now, brace yourself, baby," he cooed. He chuckled. "I'd say I'll make it quick... but I'd be lying!"

Shaking her cowgirl-hatted head, the Star Sheriff moaned. "No!" she gasped. "No! I have never... you cannot... this cannot BEEEEE!"

Her head suddenly shot back and unleashed a wide squeal as, without waiting for any further permission, Python slammed his hips forward, and drove his immense penis deep up inside her storied, fabled cunt.

GAME OVER