A Game of Stealth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was so close, in fact, that had he wanted to, he could have craned his head out and motorboated his face directly in between Valiant Valkyrie's gigantic, well-presented buns. Grinning, at a moment when he could see that their gorgeous faces were all looking away he did reach out and lay a finger upon each of their gleaming boots, one by one... just to prove he could.

But this silent coup-counting was not the primary source of the hidden thief's pleasure. For as he lay belly-down, within touching distance of all three stunning superheroines and admiring the lovely bodies that towered obliviously around him, Python's long penis lay extended down into, and being continuously squeezed and massaged by, an extremely gooey and exceptionally clingy eighteen-year-old snatch.

The sleek body of Valiant Valkyrie's once-proud sidekick Vestal lay sprawled beneath him, naked and helpless. The shapely sidekick had had her gloved wrists bound tightly to the base of one of the bushes, with straps torn from her own bra. Her booted ankles had been bound together with the rest of her trademark pink bra, the big empty cups hanging down to either side like a gift wrap bow upon her captured body. In between the cuffs of her boots and gloves, she was completely naked. Her head, lying beneath Python's, quivered. From her full lips, the hip-straps of her superheroine panties extended out from either side as a makeshift gag, assuring that she could not speak.

The two of them lay, completely concealed amidst dense thorny brush, directly next to the sleek towering legs of the unsuspecting adult heroines.

As the valiant ladies of law loomed directly over him, Python kept his hardened cock thrust down all the way to the hilt inside Vestal - to the point her absurdly over-spread pussy lips were oozing moisture directly onto his balls. He had long since discarded his fake knife - having found that prodding the very deepest depths of Vestal's vagina with the tip of his cock forced immediate and enthusiastic compliance out of the young beauty far more effectively and easily.

At that moment, though, he was staying absolutely still inside her. He was well aware that even the slightest motion might draw a moan from her lips or a wet slurp from her tight wet pussy - either of which might be sufficient to alert the keen ears of the curvy champions towering up over them. However, Vestal was absolutely unable to do the same for him. Even as he remained ramrod still within her and upon her, her sleek body shivered and rubbed helplessly up against his flesh, while her tender pussy continuously squeezed and shivered around his enormous erect penis. His diamond-hard cock extended so deep inside her, it almost seemed to the stunned sidekick that it had speared right on through her entire belly, keeping her pinned to the earth with nothing but its massive, teen-girl-brain-annihilating length.

Python, however, was not even looking at her. His hands squeezed her big shapely breasts, just to make sure she stayed where he had put her, but his gaze was focused entirely on the curvy comrades standing just outside their concealed leafy boudoir. Vestal was left to blink wide, shiver, and struggle to deal with what was happening to her - effectively all alone, even though she lay directly underneath his body.

Meanwhile, just outside the thick and cloaking brush, but still blissfully unaware what was going on almost directly underneath the jutting contours of her scantily-clad ass, Valiant Valkyrie's face twisted with anger. She whirled to face away from her two comrades and put her hands upon her hips. In so doing she unknowingly went from giving her foe a perfect close-up of her ass, to practically thrusting her sleek famous panties right up into his face. Hands perched furiously upon her waist she thrashed her buxom hips back and forth - not realizing that if she had but thrust her belly out slightly further before doing so, she would have allowed her foe's nose to caress directly back and forth across the surface of her panties.

"That... that stupid little airhead!" Valkyrie snapped, shivering with passion. "She always does this! Gets some fool idea in her head and wanders off!"

"There, there!" Rebel Belle gasped. She and Katy Colt promptly stepped forward and, putting their hands on Valiant Valkyrie's bare shoulders, began caressing her in comradely fashion. Hidden in the weeds, Python's already delighted leer got even bigger as he watched their hands delicately stroke Valiant Valkyrie's silky-smooth flesh.

'Kiss, sluts!' he thought, sneering. 'Kiss!' The sight made his enormous penis pulse inside Vestal... which in turn made the stunned sidekick shiver, her blue eyes suddenly blinking even wider than before.

"She's a big girl," Rebel Belle said, sliding her hand down so she could caress Valkyrie's upper arm. "She has a lot to learn. But you have to let her make her own mistakes."

"She can handle anything that thug throws at her, and more," Katy Colt said, reaching down to give their leader a reassuring rub on her lower back - much to Python's twitching delight.

Valiant Valkyrie sighed. "Perhaps you're right," she said. Then, with a deep breath through her luscious lips, she dragged her mind back to more pressing business. "Alright," she said. She spun back around, as her friends withdrew their hands - once more presenting Python with the opportunity to motorboat himself between her big round buns if he chose. "We'll look for her as we look for him. He must have burrowed in somewhere very deep, it's the only possible explanation. Miss Colt, you check every pipe, gully, and culvert in this place. Rebel Belle, go search the interior of the building, thoroughly. Pay attention to the ceilings; your verticality should be vital there. Meanwhile, I'm going to sweep around the perimeter and keep my eyes open."

"Got it!" the other two gorgeous heroines said, smiling. Separating, they promptly began moving off to their assigned posts. Python watched them go eagerly - for more than one reason. Valiant Valkyrie stayed where she was for a few seconds, unknowingly wiggling her own giant bubble-butt repeatedly back and forth right in her leering foes' face as she fumed. Her brows trembled, and she shook her head violently.

"How can one purse snatcher possibly be this HARD?" she snapped... not knowing that, at that exact second, the exact same thought was trickling helplessly back and forth through her own sidekick's head, just a short ways away.

She stomped her foot, in frustration. Then, with a sigh, she shook her head - and also began to saunter away.

Python, naturally enough, watched her stunning ass sway back and forth into the distance until it was no longer in sight. Then and only then, for the first time in a long while he turned his dark head down, and looked into the eyes of the pretty girl whose vagina he was buried all the way inside. Vestal's eyes blinked right back up at him - wide, blue, and shimmering with moisture.

As soon as he saw her face, he suddenly sensed something. It took him a moment to figure it out - then he cracked a grin.

The absolute moment his eyes had locked to hers, her already exquisitely tight pussy had suddenly begun to clamp and squeeze, enthusiastically, around his cock.

"You got something you want to say, girly?" he asked - still enjoying her sweet, silent, and unspoken signal.

She nodded... her bright eyes never leaving his.

"Okay," he said. He looked up and quickly scanned around - but still saw no sign of her lovely comrades. Then he turned back to her. "If I let you talk, you have to stay quiet. You understand?"

Vestal whimpered. Then, she slowly nodded again - her body shivering continuously, as her pussy squeezed at his penis.

He smirked. "Good girl..." he said.

Still enjoying the rhythmic squeezing of her pussy Python reached in, slid a finger into her mouth, and pulled out her panties. They popped out of her gasping lips, and emerged sopping with her own drool - having not exactly started out perfectly dry in the first place. Holding them up, Python studied her tiny panties for a second - while the little sidekick panted softly beneath him, still recovering the power of speech after the latest deep touch she had received from the tip of his penis.

Deciding he didn't want to let it get covered in dirt, he reached up, and slipped one of the little hip-straps of Vestal's superheroine panty over a convenient twig. Moments later the skimpy garment was dangling down beside them, like the pull-cord for a lamp within their leafy little bedroom. Turning her eyes over, Vestal briefly stared at it - and whimpered softly, a blush on her cheeks. Then she turned her eyes back up to the lean dark stranger lying on top of and inside her... and took in a deep breath.

"You wanted to speak, baby?" he asked her.

She quivered, at the sound of his voice. Python's grin broadened - as within her shapely hips, her pussy once again suddenly began clamping just a little more eagerly around his cock - answering his question without saying a word.

"Okay," he purred. Leaning down, he gave her a tiny peck on her nose - and was rewarded with yet another sharp gooey squeeze. "Then speak, shorty," he told her. "If you can..."

For, deciding that the coast was clear, at that instant Python stopped merely existing, long and hard, inside Vestal - and once more began fucking her. His hips began to steadily pump up and down - driving into her with slow, smooth, simple strokes.

Given his size and prowess, even that was enough that, even though she had just been invited to speak, for a moment Vestal could not. Her eyes crossed, and she let out a little whimper, as heart-stopping strokes like she had only felt before once in her life - briefly, after he'd first entered her - began once more to course through her. Her body quivered, and her toes curled helplessly in her boots. Then, getting a hold of herself, she finally managed to speak - though her voice shook and trembled as she did so.

"H-how are you doing this to me?!" the inexperienced and disoriented sidekick finally asked - her voice coming in pants and whimpers, as she followed his directive to speak softly as best she could with his penis flowing through her.

"Doing what, baby?" he asked, smirking - and began pumping into her a little faster.

"Y-you're making me feel... good!" the little eighteen-year-old sidekick moaned. She shook her head. "Y-you sh-shouldn't b-be able to... to make me... oh... oh who ARE you?!" she gasped - the last one coming with a tiny yelp - almost too loud for comfort - as her bewildered brain struggled to deal with what was happening to her.

He laughed. "Me?" he purred. "I'm just a thief!" Then suddenly, as if to prove it, he leaned in and claimed her lips in a sudden, plunging kiss. Vestal shuddered and moaned, her whole body quivering, as she was skilfully seen to at both ends.

Then he backed off, suddenly. He left her luscious lips hanging open and quivering in awe. Her eyes gazed up at him, blinking wide in drunken disbelief. "I'm good at stealing. I stole a purse," he said, down into her gorgeous shivering young face. His smirk broadened, before her awed, pretty, panting face. "You chased me," he reminded her. "So now... I've stolen your pussy too!"

Suddenly, he ceased sliding in smooth clean strokes in and out of her drooling pussy. Instead he pulled back until only his tip was still in her... and then slammed back in with deep, brutal power. Vestal's eyes bulged, and her jaw dropped. Sensing what was about to happen, his dark hand slammed over and pressed down hard onto her luscious lips, just before she could squeal. Eyes rolling over his clenched fingers, Vestal shook with a deep and irresistible passion the proud young superheroine had clearly never felt before. A moment later juices started to squirt out around him from her pussy.

Gasping in awe himself, Python cut loose every ounce of self-control he had left, and rampaged through Vestal's pussy with every soaring, ecstatic, frenzied bit of savagery his entire body could produce. His huge penis slammed in and of her devastated drooling pussy, like a wrecking ball that had died and gone to a heaven of eternal cunt-wall-smashing pleasure. Vestal's pussy wiggled and squirted wildly under the tremendous assault his black penis subjected it to. Meanwhile her little brain soared to and past the point she was capable of any rational thought whatsoever, given the storm of sexual subjugation she was being subjected to.

Finally, with a groan of release, Python slammed deep and came. His entire body shuddered with ecstasy as what felt like gallon after gallon of pure soaring release poured down his dick and spewed into Vestal's pristine fertile womb. Panting heavily for breath, Python put his head down beside hers, coming to rest in the crook of her neck. He clung tight to her sweaty body like it was his personal mattress over the dirt and sighed, as his huge penis, slowly slackening, spurted out his first giant wad of cum into the unprotected sidekick's infinitely receptive cunt.

Then, suddenly, Python heard the distinctive crunch of a hard heel on gravel. His blood turned cold. Looking up, he saw the unmistakable shape of Valiant Valkyrie's gleaming boot... not five meters in front of him. He had been so distracted, he hadn't even noticed her approach. She almost had to have heard something, he thought. He was done for.

But he could no longer help himself. Penis squirting of its own accord, even as he stared at her mistress's boots he let another dollop of cum pour into Vestal. Valiant Valkyrie took another step, straight towards him. Beneath the tangled vines overhead he could see her sleek panties and her long powerful legs, but not the rest of her. Balls pulsing, he sent another little spurt of cum into Vestal... and Valiant Valkyrie took another step closer.

Squirt, crunch. Squirt, crunch. Squirt, crunch. Like clockwork, every spurt of exquisite pleasure he released into the mighty heroine's ravaged sidekick was accompanied by another step forward from her boots. By the time his load was entirely spent, the well-satisfied thief was staring at the toe of her boot from less than ten centimeters away. With one more stride, she could have stomped right down on top of him... if she was willing to brave the thorns.

'Shiiit...' Python thought to himself. Turning his head and pulling it back, he lay it down on its side in between Vestal's big shapely tits. Her warm breasts embraced him in their pliant softness, one tender and painfully extended pink nipple jiggling back and forth right in front of his grinning dark face. Beneath him she stirred slightly. Her gorgeous face blinked erratically up into the dark bramble, her eyes wide but unseeing, as if her little brain had broken. 'Whatever happens now...' he thought, grinning evilly, 'it was fucking worth it!'

Down below, one last large lazy dollop of cum poured out of his giant limpening cock, deep into the fertile teen womb of Valiant Valkyrie's precious sidekick.

High up above, Valiant Valkyrie stood with her hands upon her scantily-clad hips, and glared. She had not, in fact, heard a thing. Her eyes spun slowly, studying the distance but seeing nothing... unaware that less than a meter separated her own sleek crotch and the ruined cum-leaking snatch of her ward.

"What the hell has that little brat gone and gotten into her now?!" she finally growled, seething.

Then, turning, buxom hips swaying, she stalked slowly away, returning to her route.

She got about twenty paces before she whirled suddenly and, lifting her head, bent her ear to the sky. She thought she'd heard a voice, whispering to her on the wind. She craned her blonde head carefully, eyes glancing bacl and forth - and then gasped, as it came again.

"I... I love you... my thief..." the soft breeze-wafted voice whispered. Then she heard what, in her fetid imagination, sounded like absolutely nothing so much as a series of soft smacks... as of a pair of lips pressing one unrequited kiss, after another, after another, onto a recent lover's cheek.

Kaja's brow furrowed darkly. Then she furiously shook her gorgeous golden-haired head. "I... I must be hearing things!" she said. Turning her luscious scantily-clad hips decisively away she resumed pneumatically stalking along on the rest of her patrol.

CUTSCENE

A short time later, a sharp squeal and then moan sounded in the darkness. There was a brief whimper. A square of light flared and then vanished as it was placed against Python's cheek.

"Ramon," he said, after his phone picked up. "Hey, Ramon! Guess, what dawg? I nailed one!" Lifting the phone, he clicked a button and flipped it around.

Vestal squealed as a bright flash of light suddenly burst down upon her. She knelt naked in the buried cistern. Her hands were bound behind her with scavenged cable ties, and her back was pressed against a filthy concrete wall. Only her mask, boots, and gloves had protected her. Every single other inch of her silky smooth flesh was streaked with grime and mud. The irony was not lost on her. Blushing deeply, Vestal ducked her head and turned it away from the camera as it glowed steadily, having now been switched to live video mode.

"Now, now," Python chided. "That's no way to behave. Show him the gift I gave you."

Vestal moaned in humiliation... but then, nodding, she obeyed. Blushing deeply, she slowly opened her long luscious legs for the glowing camera. Between them her delicate young pussy gaped wide open, naked and glistening. Moments later, from her deep cavity, a pearly trickle of seed poured out and hung, swaying, between her thighs.

The sound of a stunned yelp echoed out through the phone.

Turning the phone away, Python put it back to his ear. Sighing with relief, Vestal closed her thighs and once more crouched in darkness. Above her Python listened for a moment, then shrugged. "Hey, man," he said. "I didn't have a gun or a knife. When you got only one weapon that can tame a superheroine... you fucking use it!"

He laughed. At his feet, Vestal moaned softly... and then let out a soft sigh.

"Alright, alright," Python said, above her, still on his phone and completely ignoring her, like a bad boyfriend. "But, focus, man," he said. "There's three more of the big-tittied bitches still bouncing around up there... and sexy and fuckable as they look, I doubt I can take a punch from any of them. She was the youngest, the rest gonna be harder. So... anything else you got for me?" He listened briefly. "A jewel, huh?" he said, slowly. "Huh? Nah, man, don't worry I'll think of something. Listen, I got to keep moving. You keep searching. Gotta go."

He turned the phone off, and slipped it back into his pocket. Then, he slowly crouched down.

"I gotta leave you here, baby," he whispered to Vestal in the darkness. "You understand, right?"

Barely lit by his phone, Vestal shivered in the darkness. She moaned... but then, slowly, she nodded. As a young warrior herself, she would not give up either if she were still not clearly bested - and could not expect him to either. He would have to go up for more... which, she knew, meant leaving her behind.

He smiled. "Good girl," he said. "Don't worry, if I get captured, I'll tell em' where you are right away. Now... let me give you something to tide you over."

Leaning in, he gave her a quick kiss on her cheek. Vestal moaned softly - but pressed her head back up into it, helping him. Then with that he was gone, crawling away. Leaving the once mighty superheroine kneeling alone and naked in the darkness...

As she waited, Vestal had a long time to spend kneeling in darkness, the silence broken only by a steady 'drip!' 'drip!' 'drip!'... as his semen dribbled out of her pussy. As she waited, the squirming young beauty contemplated what must be going on above. There were two possibilities. Either Python would be captured, and she would never see him again, save perhaps at the uncouth criminal's trial. Or, if he was not captured, that could only mean yet another of her proud comrades' pussies would be brutally penetrated, as she too was pacified by his long penis. These two possibilities swirled in Vestal's head, as she knelt in the darkness, thinking about her own future.