A Game of Stealth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's there?" Katy Colt gasped, whirling around. Curious and cautious, hands on her six-shooters, she slunk pneumatically away to investigate. By the time she returned to complete her meticulous search there was nothing to find in the unremarkable little closet save for a curious wet patch, and a broken shoelace dangling from a nail above the door. Thinking little of either, she shrugged and moved on.

CUTSCENE

"Mmmph!" Rebel Belle moaned into her gag, as her bound naked body tumbled onto its side in the muck.

Grinning, Python pulled out his phone, turned on the light, and gave his impromptu super-villain lair a once-over with video rolling.

"Not much to look at it, it's true," he said, as the light panned over the low concrete ceiling and filthy floors. "But, the sleeping accommodations are quite nice...."

He turned the light down slowly onto the two captive superheroines that both now lay in his clutches. Lying on her side, Rebel Belle turned her eyes up and blinked at him in disbelief - her pale shivering body still coming to terms with how thoroughly it had been bested both inside and out. Kneeling right beside her, Vestal squirmed softly in her bonds to see yet another defeated superheroine, a deep mixture of emotions running through her... and let out a tiny moan.

"And," he added, "the decor is coming along nicely!"

Panning his camera up, he brought it to a length of pipe that ran near the wall. From that, up out of the mud and muck, dangled both superheroines' captured costumes. Vestal's pink bikini, followed by Rebel Belle's giant bustier and her Stars-and-Bars thong all hung on display, just above the bodies they had once so defiantly adorned. Looking up from that same mud, the two heroines moaned in humiliation to see more care being put into keeping their captured costumes clean than themselves.

But, there was little else they could do but moan. Both girls' mouths were now sealed with salvaged duct tape, and their wrists bound with cable ties. Their wrists and ankles were also wrapped with more duct tape.

Turning the light back out Python returned the phone to his ear. "Hey Ramon, two down. Rebel Slut'll suck the dark right off any dick you stick in front of her man, it's incredible. Wait'll you get some, it'll blow your mind. Now what you got for me?" He listened intently - ignoring the offended moans that promptly rose up from the redheaded heroine lying at his feet. "What? No powers?" He grinned half-invisibly, lips barely lit by the glow of his screen. "Yeah, yeah! Don't worry, dude, no matter how quick and dead a shot she is, believe me... I'll get the drop on the bitch. Trust me."

He hung up.

Keeping the phone on for its faint light, he turned, thinking hard. Despite his bravado, he knew that a bullet tearing into his chest would still ruin his day. Then he looked down at the two conquered heroines. Squirming in their bonds, they looked up at him, pretty eyes blinking plaintively at him with equal parts hope and fear. He looked back... and a wicked smile slowly spread across his face.

THIRD STAGE

Katy Colt was getting nervous. It had been a while since she'd seen either Rebel Belle or Vestal. The construction site was large, far larger than she had first thought. But even so it was getting harder and harder to deny to herself what must have happened to them. Or, to be more exact, to keep the many, many erotic possibilities from flowing ever more vividly through her pretty, gasping blonde head.

Strutting along just outside a maze of long round storage tanks, heavy pumps and snaking industrial piping, she bumped once more into Valiant Valkyrie. "I think we need to admit it, Valkyrie," she said, as they stopped to compare notes. "We've been searching for over an hour and have seen nothing. He's slipped the coop. Beaten us to the draw. Hit the county line. You know. Escaped."

"Nonsense!" Valkyrie scoffed, doubling down on her plan the more it was threatened. "He's a common thief, there's no way he could outwit us. He's here, I know it! Now keep moving and keep your mind and your eyes open!"

Lifting her chin, the Golden Goddess stalked indignantly off towards the other side of the compound.

Sighing, Katy Colt turned and looked into the maze of pipe and pumps before her. It had been the first area she had searched and she had inspected every twist of pipe and hidden cranny with a meticulous care that had long since started to slip. But she hadn't looked inside since. Slowly, the buxom heroine turned and walked once more into the maze, eyes searching carefully.

After a couple minutes and several confusing twists and turns, during a gust of wind the blonde heroine's eyes suddenly spotted a flutter of color amidst the dull gun-metal-gray piping. A flutter that wasn't there before. Darting forward, she reached her hand up amidst the pipes... and gasped in shock as it came back down holding the torn remnants of Vestal's big pink-and-gold V-covered bra.

"Oh, my Goddess..." she whispered in horror, staring at it, as the wind blew through and made the big empty bra-cups flutter again beneath her trembling fist.

She spun her head this way and that but saw nothing but silent dark pipes all around her. Her world briefly spun. She had an instant impulse to call for Valiant Valkyrie... but then stopped herself just before she did so.

"No..." she whispered. "Not her own sidekick... it would humiliate both of them. I must save Vestal... alone. Then both of them can keep their dignity..."

Her imagination racing and her breath quick, Katy Colt slowly walked further into the maze of pipe. She turned a corner... and moaned in shock.

There was no need to search among pipes this time: right in front of the dismayed cowgirl lay a field of open and undeniable superheroine conquest. Rebel Belle's white giant-cupped bustier lay strewn on the ground right at her feet. From pipes to either side of the path to each side, both heroines' skimpy little panties dangled right in front of Katy Colt's shocked face, their sleek curves fluttering in the wind like little flags of unconditional sexual surrender. But worst of all every pipe fixture, valve, pump and tank within a half a dozen yards of her was splattered and dripping with sticky white fluid that the gasping heroine instantly knew must be criminal semen.

"Both heroines... lured into ambushes and captured?!" she gasped in horror. Gently she retrieved the costumes and held them up as they dangled forlornly in front of her face by their little straps. "And then... then he had his way with both of them. Goddess, what a humiliating disaster!"

Now the mighty heroine knew she must go for Valiant Valkyrie. But as she turned to run she was suddenly brought to a standstill by the faintest of sounds upon the wind.

She turned forward once more, gasping, and listened again.

And sure enough, through the maze of piping, the blinking and astonished superheroine could hear the distant sound of giggling. Sexual, feminine giggling.

"Oh..." she whispered, eyes wide. "Oh, Goddess... no! It... it can't be!" She swallowed. "I can't go now, by the time I return they might be gone." She licked her lips and took a deep breath, one hand tracing nervously at the edge of her skimpy panties. "I have... no choice!" she told herself.

Breathing hard, Katy Colt stumbled further into the maze, alone. Every time she paused and reconsidered, another fleeting gasp or moan wafted to her upon the wind and lured her further in. Soon, the mighty heroine found herself standing in a dead end in the maze of pipes, before a large flapping tarp that had been stretched across the path. A tarp that had not been there before.

Silence reigned for several seconds, as the heroine took a long slow breath. Then, suddenly, from behind the tarp, came the sound of a delighted and near-orgasmic moan.

"Oh, God yes! Oh, more!" a deep, throaty female voice said from behind the curtain. "Oh, Goddess, yes, deeper!" The voice sounded muffled, as if trying to bite down shameful pleasure.

"Oh!" Katy Colt gasped softly, shocked. She recognized the voice instantly. "Rebel Belle... no!" she whispered. Her hand holding the once-proud heroine's skimpy costume trembled... the tiny little Confederate Flag panties fluttering and tickling teasingly across her own shapely-flesh-swollen bottoms.

Slowly, drawing a deep breath, Katy Colt took a pneumatic step forward... and then was brought to a halt again by a second giggle, lighter and higher pitched.

"Ooh! You're such a stud..." the lighter voice cooed. Her words were suddenly broken by the unmistakable sound of a wet, sloppy kiss, lips upon lips... or worse. "I... I love you, Python..." Vestal's voice sighed.

"No!" Katy Colt gasped, her head spinning. "Vestal and Rebel Belle... tamed by a criminal... together. At the same time?!" And, the trembling buxom beauty could not help but obsess on, both girls seem to be getting far deeper pleasure in their forbidden ménage than any fumbling hometown cowpoke had ever managed to give her. She licked her lips, her bikini-clutching fingers nervously adjusting her own skimpy panties to make sure they curved perfectly over her fertile loins. Then, setting her face firmly, she took a determined step forward.

So close the tarp started to flutter against her huge breasts and scantily-clad pelvis, Katy Colt reached up to tear the tarp aside... and then stopped again, eyes widening as a sudden storm of whispered passion exploded from the other side.

"Yes... oh, yes... oh, oh, God, you're so big.. oh, don't stop... oh! Please... more!"

Katy Colt's hand trembled, gripping tight upon the tarp as it tickled her flesh. Between her squirming thighs, a single trickle of glistening moisture slipped out of her skimpy panties, and rolled slowly down the inside of her sleek and muscular thigh.

With a gasp Katy tore the curtain aside.

Behind it lay just another corner of the industrial maze, no sign of captive beauties caught in shame or for that matter of her elusive thief. Low to the ground, from a concrete wall there emerged a dark dingy culvert. More coos and moans echoed from within.

Katy stared, quivering in confusion. Then taking a quiet step forward she breathed deep, bent down low and peered inside. There, lying in the culvert was a little phone. The sounds of her friends' sexual awe flowed from it. Its screen glowed up into her beautiful face. Upon it a single line of huge shining continuously scrolled. "Hello, you dumb bimbo!" it said.

Python stepped up behind the bent-over superheroine, grabbed her panties and with one swift brutal motion yanked them up over her buxom ass and down onto her thighs.

"Oh!" Katy Colt gasped, her face and body quivering in shock.

Her second of stunned hesitation was all Python needed to destroy her. In an instant he grabbed her by her hips, put the tip of his penis to her suddenly defenseless pussy, and slammed home to the hilt inside her. "You filthy slut!" he laughed as he found himself sliding almost effortlessly into a sopping, eager, and utterly inviting snatch.

"NO!" Katy Colt gasped, trembling, as she got filled.

With decisive speed, while the impaled cowgirl still squealed and quivered helplessly on his devastatingly hard-thrusting schlong, Python seized her wrists and dragged them behind her. Gaping at the night sky in awe as his night-dark penis plundered her pussy deeper than it had ever been drilled before, the Texan beauty was in no position to resist. In an instant, he had slipped a long cable-tie, one of several he'd found discarded in a corner, around her fringed gloved wrists and yanked them tight.

"Noooo!" Katy Colt whimpered, gasping in disbelief, as she felt herself rendered tame. Her heavy six-shooters slapped at her thighs as she got fucked. They were still loaded and ready to fire, but the buxom blonde was no longer in any position to use them. Cackling with glee, Python drove his victory home by grinding his giant penis against the deepest depths of her cowgirl pussy.

Then, both hands squeezing tight at her buxom fleshy hips, Python gave her mighty super-pussy three sharp, deep, and overwhelming thrusts. As each thrust sank home, his throbbing girth spreading huge and massive inside her, Katy Colt's eyes bulged slightly wider. On the third one, moaning in awe, Katy Colt trembled and then toppled forward and down onto her knees. He dropped right with her, her luscious and briefly weightless flesh jiggling against him, and then put a hand on her gorgeous hat-clad head and shoved it down to keep her docile and tame. But he hardly needed to bother because already, in record time, his mammoth shaft was making his foe climax.

"GODDESS! NO!" the mighty heroine's trembling voice screamed out, stunned. Her shuddering mouth dropped open in shock, unable to believe it even herself as, overwhelmed by the surprise with which it had been taken, her wiggling climaxing pussy spurted orgasmic fluid all over her enemy's pumping shaft and his huge cum-swollen balls. He laughed, and kept right on pumping, even as the supposedly invincible heroine in his arms wiggled and shuddered and moaned through the rest of a long, powerful, devastating, and humiliating climax.

Moaning like a cow, Katy Colt slowly hung her head, her body trembling on its knees as it got fucked. Her golden hair fell down in shining streamers around her gorgeous and furiously blushing face, beneath her trademark hat. He laughed, sliding his hands back and forth in luxuriant and delighted dominance across the silky flesh of quivering, moaning, once-defiant super-heroine.

Then, still pumping away, he grabbed her cowgirl-hatted head and forced it down into the culvert. Moaning and docile in her deep-thrusting pussy-quivering pleasure, Katy Colt obeyed. Bent low over her, without a word, solely by the long showy and devastating slams of his pelvis into her jiggling buxom ass, Python drove his latest rustled heifer shambling forward into the culvert. Her designer cowgirl boots scraping through the mud, followed shortly by his ratty size 16 trainers, were the last things to be seen, and soon they too vanished from view.

By the time Valkyrie came jogging up to investigate the muffled sounds she had heard, there was not the slightest sign anything untoward had occurred. Hands upon her hips, she tilted her head and looked at the dark silent culvert in suspicion. Then, stamping her foot, she whirled and stalked frustratedly away.

BOSS FIGHT

"Vestal?" Valiant Valkyrie yelled into the looming night about an hour later, darting through one dark shape after another.

"Miss Colt? Rebel Belle?!"

The night had started so simple and so promising. Now it was turning into a nightmare. Where was her quarry? Where were her comrades? What was going on?

Stopping in the center of the complex, Valkyrie put her gauntleted fists on her curvy, scantily-clad hips and, glaring into the shadows all around her, slowly shook her head.

'I am the leader,' she thought. 'I am the Boss Babe of this entire city, both in and out of costume! S-so where are they all? And when I call them, why don't they come?!'

Suddenly, the masked vigilante noticed a flashing light in the cuff of her glove. It signalled that an emergency message was waiting for her at her car. She ran to the exit, untwisted the rebar, discarded it to one side, and opened the gate. She darted to her custom supercar, which waited nearby, and sank her voluptuous panty-clad ass into its plush seat. Watching the gate warily through her windshield to make sure her ever-elusive quarry didn't slip away during her distraction, she reached out blind to the console and activated her message service, then glanced quickly down to see the first one.

"PRIORITY MESSAGE: REBBEL1. - Caught crook! Sorry about not calling -- had to fly!" said the glowing screen.

Valkyrie stared. Her eyes twitched with irritation as her gloved fingers stabbed in a response.

"Where IS he??" she asked.

She watched the gate intently, suspiciously, as she waited for Rebel Belle's reply. Soon, the screen glowed. "Flown to BPD first class on Rebel Air," it said. Then, "Don't worry -- vomit minimal. ;-)"

Valkyrie stared at the screen for several seconds, mind racing. Then she reached forward to type another query. "I heard a..." Valkyrie paused, not sure how to put it then finished, "scream?"

"Hehe. Just a ploy to lure him out! ;-)" the screen shortly replied. "Now, got more dudes to punch already -- have a good night!"

Valkyrie sighed, sinking back into her seat. It seemed like such an anticlimax to end like this, after so many hours of searching. She could not help but feel deeply unsatisfied.

Then she frowned. "But what about..." she started to say. Then she noticed she had an older, non-priority message. Leaning forward, she brought it up. It was from Vestal, saying that she and Katy Colt had noticed a liquor store robbery in progress through the wire and had rushed to intervene, Vestal giving Katy Colt a belt-boosted alley-oop before leaping over the wire herself. With no more emergency messages, presumably they were still tied up in the legal aftermath of their misadventure.

Valkyrie's eye twitched in frustration as she stared at the screen. Then, with a sigh, she sank back into the seat, turned off the screen, and put her hands on the wheel. "Bitches..." she hissed, as she pressed the starter and her powerful engine roared to life.

Valkyrie stayed out for another few hours but the incident set the tone for her evening and in the early dawn she eventually returned to her secret fortress feeling even more frustrated and unsatisfied. With a sigh, she entered the elevator and rode up into her palatial mansion. None of her servants were up and the rooms were dark. Liking them that way, the mighty super-heroine moved through the shadows of her luxury home until she reached her opulent master bedroom.

"Lights on," she said.

The room remained dark.

"Lights on!" she called again, and walking over gave the wall panel a frustrated whack. But the room lights still failed to come on, save for a single bright spotlight directly over her bed.

"Great," she sighed. "Control system must be screwed up."

She was too tense and frustrated to deal with it now. With strutting steps, the mighty superheroine walked through the pitch blackness to the glowing circle. Standing illuminated at the foot of her bed, she instinctively looked around into the all-hiding darkness. Then she slowly reached up behind her head, and undid her bra. She dropped it daintily onto her bed.

Standing bare-breasted in her bedroom, Valkyrie gently squeezed her tender nipples between her gloved fingers, and let out a tiny erotic sigh. Then she bent down, huge naked jugs jiggling, and slowly pulled down her panties. She stepped daintily out of them, and laid them on the bed next to her bra. Standing naked in the center of the bedroom, Valkyrie slowly raised her hands to her waist. A tiny spark jerked through her supple silky body as she undid her belt. Her mighty powers vanished, leaving her nothing but a buxom beauty standing ready and defenseless beside her opulent bed.

Valiant Valkyrie laid the belt down on her bed next to her bikini. Then, she could resist no longer. With a tiny breath, the naked superheroine reached urgently up between her legs and stroked herself. She gasped, then let out a low soft moan of pleasure, as she pushed a single delicate finger up into herself. Her buxom curves shuddered and squirmed. Her body slowly folded down around her little thrusting finger as she tossed her head and gasped for breath. Wobbling on her booted feet, she put a single hand out and grabbed the bed to steady her wobbling busty curves, as the thrusting finger swiftly began to caress her own clitoris.

"Oh, Goddess what a long, empty, frustrating night!" she moaned aloud, head rolling with her pleasure as she played with herself. She removed the gloved fingers from her pussy, and lifted them up in front of her face, to watch her copious juices drip from them. "Too frustrating for just a little finger action," she sighed, her breath shallow. A naughty smile curled across her face. "Tonight I need something big... long... and thick!"