A Game of Stealth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Navigating by feel and long familiarity, the naked heroine slipped out into the darkness and found her panty drawer. Fishing in its depths, she returned back into the light bearing a sly smile... and a large black vibrator. Sliding her naked ass into the center of the bed, she lay back luxuriantly on her pillows, spread her mile-long booted legs... and slowly slipped the big humming black instrument down to her apex.

"Oh!" Valkyrie gasped, head rolling on her pillows, as she pushed the tip into herself. She paused, shuddering. Then with a low rolling moan, her back arching, her trembling hand slowly drove the large dildo deep inside of herself, parting and spreading her sloppy sopping pussy. For several minutes the only sounds in Hammer Manor were her echoing moans of pleasure, as Kaja lay splayed at the center of her spot-lit bed, squirming, one hand fondling her own breast as the other pumped slow but strong inside her pussy. Then, she slowly quickened the pace.

"Yes..." she moaned softly, as she pumped the fake dick inside herself. The churning of the long dark shaft inside her pussy stirred up dozens of memories, of fears, of fantasies that ran through her head in the hours she spent fearfully searching for her foe and her missing friends. Frustration, fear and desire blended together in her boiling tight cauldron, and bubbled up through every inch of her tingling squirming flesh.

"Yes..." she whispered. "Take me... use me!" She pumped faster, driving her body into violent thrashes of passion. Her head twisted, shuddered, gasped for breath. "Yes..." she cooed. "You, you villain! How dare you... OH!" She pushed the big dick deeper, her whole body shuddering with electric power. "Yes, I'm at your mercy!" she moaned, head shaking blindly toward the ceiling. "You fiend! B-but I s-suppose I have... no choice! I must let you lead me away, and... and make me your..." She shoved as deep as she could. "SLAVE!"

Valiant Valkyrie's whole body bucked with pleasure, and as her head thrashed she let out a long warbling moan of lust.

As the moan died, however, she suddenly heard a distant ringing sound. At first, she thought it was her ears, for her beautiful head had grown fuzzy and drunk with the rushing pleasures flowing up from her pussy. Then, she realized it was her phone, and groaned.

Slowly extracting her huge vibrator out of herself, the mighty heroine tossed it down onto the sheets in frustration and then slid naked to the edge of the bed. Getting shakily to her feet, she walked with swaying steps out her door and grabbed her phone off the table outside. Putting the phone to her ear, she walked to the window, and looked out to see dawn's glow just starting to roll up over the skyline of her precious city.

"Yes?" she asked, impatiently.

"Hello, bitch" a deep male voice purred into her little ear. "This is your Master."

Valkyrie's eyes widened, and she put a hand on the window to steady herself. "What master?!" she asked.

"The one you've been searching for. The one you've been craving. The one that's filled your thoughts all... night...long..."

"This is a restricted line!" Valkyrie gasped... even as she felt an erotic shudder run down her hot, sex-excited body. "These kinds of calls are illegal... you'll be in trouble for calling me!"

"No I won't. Because I know you, slut. I know you dream of being ruled every night, while you play with yourself!" Valkyrie gasped in shock, eyes going wide... even as a sudden tingle sprouted in her dripping pussy. "You know the master you dream of, when your fingers are inside yourself? The one who makes you beg? Who makes you crawl? Who makes you cum?" His voice chuckled into her little ear. "That's me..."

Valkyrie breathed deep. She couldn't help herself. A couple of fingers slid down her naked depowered body... and slipped guiltily up into her sopping, aching pussy. "I... I don't know what you're talking about!" she insisted breathlessly into the phone, even as, with every word, her naughty wriggling digits slid deeper up inside herself. One slid right up and began aggressively stroking her own clit.

"Yes, you do," the voice purred into her softly gasping face. "You're already my slave, slut. You just haven't realized it. I know all your secrets. I can see you. I can see you now... see you naked. Helpless." His voice chuckled. "See those fingers sliding naughtily in your pussy, even as you try to pretend otherwise!"

Valkyrie gasped in astonishment. "How did you -?!" she started to automatically ask, then bit her lip and quickly switched tracks... even as her fingers continued to plunge furiously inside herself. "How... how... how did you get this number?" she finally managed to gasp.

His voice just laughed into her little ear. "Never you mind that, slut. Your empty head doesn't need to know that. You just keep that pussy hot for me." She gasped... fingers obediently stirring within her dripping slit. "I'll be inside it soon..."

The dirty call ended with a soft 'click', leaving Valkyrie trembling against the window, dead phone in one hand... the other trembling inside her pussy.

Slowly, she breathed in deep, then exhaled slowly. Pulling her trembling hand out of herself, she held the phone in front of her face and quickly brought the number back up onto her screen. She stared at it for several seconds, but could not recognize it. Her naked body shivered with need, silhouetted against the pre-dawn light in the window. "I'll give it to the police tomorrow," she finally said with a sigh, as she put it back on the table. Then, naked overheated body quivering slightly in the cold air, she walked back into her bedroom and slid back onto her spot-lit bed.

Laying back onto her pillow, she spread her legs and reached down between them. "I need no master..." she told herself softly, shuddering slightly as her fingers slipped back inside herself. She arched back, gasping. "I don't need any man, for anything..." She spent several minutes trying to convince herself of just that, squirming on her back upon her bed, legs spread wide, cooing and writhing with lust as both hands worked hard upon her pussy. But try as she might, her dexterous rubbing and sliding and pumping fingers couldn't quite get her what she really wanted, and she writhed on her back and gasped in frustration.

"Okay..." she finally sighed softly, having managed to rub out at least some of her tension. One hand working languidly within herself, the other reached to one side. "Maybe I do need something big..." She grinned. "Something... big and... black."

Her gloved fingers searched blindly upon the sheets, not finding it where she first expected. Then, suddenly, her slender little digits traced up onto exactly what they were looking for. "Oooh..." she sighed, giving it a loving caress with the backs of her fingers. "I must be getting so... very horny..." she cooed to herself, rolling with pleasure. "It's never felt so... so real, before!"

Arching back with a deep gasp as her fingers hit a sweet spot inside herself, the mighty heroine gave the huge black shaft a few anticipatory caresses, tracing lovingly along its thick veins and the incredibly realistic contours of its bulging glans, as it still lay flat on the bed. Then her pumping fingers pulled out and scissored apart, spreading her pussy wide. Slowly and gently, she wrapped her hand around the upper part of the shaft, just beneath the glans. She spread her legs flat against the bed, breathed softly, and slowly pulled the delightfully huge dong toward her desperate, aching cunt.

Such was her unseen attacker's gleeful skill that it was only when the sheets started to depress around her that the little unnatural backward tugs of her big dildo combined with a slowly dawning realization of its doubled girth to all finally slide into her sex-addled mind at once. She opened her eyes, looked up... and gasped, jaw dropping in shock.

"Hello, bitch," Python grinned, looming over her, her hand wrapped tenderly and worshipfully around his massive cock.

Valkyrie's eyes went dead and wide with mind-melted shock, as sheer disbelief briefly brought her already mal-functioning brain to a crashing halt. Her hungry little hand was not so affected. Still working on autopilot, her slender digits eagerly guided Python's huge conquering shaft down, and slid his tip sweetly into the sloppy lips of her finger-spread cunt.

"Thanks, slut!" he laughed. "Told ya I'd be inside it, soon!"

Horrible realization dawned on Valkyrie's face... just before his powerful hips slammed home, driving his massive cock deep inside her.

"Oh, GODDESSSS!!!" Valkyrie squealed, eyes bugging in her head, as she got filled deeper and thicker and harder than she'd ever imagined. In a half-second's impudent thrust he gave her what her fingers had spent hours struggling and yet failing to provide. As she writhed in passion, Python grabbed both of her gloved hands and slammed them backwards. The backs of her trembling gloves ended up pressed hard against the embossed bronze letters spelling HAMMER across her headboard. With a gasp, the deeply-filled heroine realized that her identity was already thoroughly compromised even if her mask remained in place. She was, in every way, utterly fucked. Then Python wiped those thoughts and all others out of her reeling little mind as he started to furiously slam his giant dick in and out of her pussy.

"Oh!" Valkyrie moaned, her head thrashing and her body shuddering as she got railed. "OH! Oh, no, y-you BRUTE! I... I..." Her lips trembled. She drew in a deep breath and tried to recenter... no easy task when her center, along with much of the rest of her insides, seemed to be getting liquefied by the furious pounding of his cock. "Oh... oh, h-how d-DARE you do this to m-ME, you... you..." she started to say, in the most indignant near-orgasmic moan she could muster.

"Don't fucking try that shit, bitch!" Python laughed, pumping furiously inside her. "We all heard you. We all know what you really wanna say! So say it!"

"We... oh.... W-we wh-who?!" Valkyrie gasped, confused, her brains muddled by the churning psychic piston of his pussy-demolishing dick. Then her blinking eyes opened... and with a deep shocked gasp, through the slowly increasing dawn light streaming from her windows, the deeply fucked heroine started to see the other squirming curvy figures scattered around her room.

Her wide eyed, sex-bouncing head, lying on its side on her pillows, stared just a few feet ahead to see Rebel Belle squirming in her bed-side chair... bound and naked. Her friend stared back over her gag, squirmed, and moaned softly... her own nipples engorged with arousal from having watched the proud Nordic goddess be so thoroughly tricked and railed by their mutual dark foe.

Eyes swiveling down in shock, Valkyrie gasped again to see Katy Colt trussed tightly to her full-length mirror, tilted back so she lay helplessly at a slight angle. The mirrored surface allowed her captor multiple lovely views of her uselessly struggling charms, save for between her legs, where dozens of rivulets of cum streamed down across the mirror's surface from beneath her curvy buxom ass.

Finally, a deep thrust made Valkyrie's head thrash violently to the other side as she let out a loud moaning squeal... and then drew in a sharp breath to see innocent Vestal staring back at her from atop her long dresser, also bound and helpless. Her sidekick squirmed helplessly no more than a meter away from her open panty drawer. Vestal's shocked young eyes slid back and forth repeatedly between the scene of conquest arrayed before her, and the deep pile of toys her mistress had kept secretly hidden away beneath her skimpiest panties. A lake of cum had spread from Vestal 's supple young hips out across the dresser, dripping in little waterfalls down its closed drawers.

But even worse than her friends, interspersed between them... were three separate high-end video cameras. Needing to do frequent media segments for her various companies, Kaja's mansion had a very well stocked AV closet... which Python had opened and pillaged as effortlessly as he did any other forbidden place. Kaja's eyes widened and she blushed deeply as she realized that between them they would have gotten everything.

Then, another realization slowly dawning, shuddering Valkyrie turned her face forward and gaped up at her pumping conqueror. She hadn't recognized him. Until now.

"Oh..." she whispered, eyes wide, voice tremulous from the fury of his coitus. "Oh, no..."

"Allow me to introduce myself, bitch," he said. "My name's Python. I'm a thief. And I just stole your pussy!"

And jerking his shoulders up high, his entire body pressing sweetly against her buxom squirming curves, he slammed his dick as deep and hard into her as it would go - and instantly drove her already insanely well-prepared and excited pussy straight into a furious and devastating orgasm.

"NO!" Valkyrie squealed, bucking furiously and deliciously against her new master. "Stop! You, thief! No, you CANNN'T do THIIIIIS to MEEEE-" Her mind melted in mid word as her pussy squirted and climaxed furiously around his deep triumphant schlong. Her eyes rolled together, and the mighty and invincible Valiant Valkyrie became nought but a brainless cumming wreck on her enemy's pumping cock.

Python continued to make sweet, victorious love to Valiant Valkyrie for the next few hours. He finished inside her several times. While recovering between ejaculations he amused himself by pulling one after another of her bound comrades into bed with him and made them gently, obediently, and worshipfully suck his Queen-of-Valor-juice-dripping cock back to life, making it hard and ready to plunder them deep yet again.

Valkyrie, sprawled in an exhausted wreck across her own bed, could but lie there and watch as her friends' lips were wrapped one by one, trembling in wide-stretched awe, around their collective conqueror's cock. While Vestal's lips were slurping deep around his thick and fully hardened shaft, a lounging and lazily grinning Python grabbed Valkyrie's phone, plopped it in front of her gasping, downturned, sex-sweat-drenched face, and told her to order up the finest food and wine from her kitchens to serve her new master.

Valkyrie gasped in shock... but looking up, she saw both of Python's hands wrapped meaningfully around her sidekick's head, ready and able to choke her into ignominious death on his immense dick should the Golden Goddess refuse her riches to the gloating thief. With a soft sighing voice she did as she was told.

Telling her servants to leave it outside her door, she then obediently fetched it and served it naked to her grinning conqueror, while he continued to get his shaft serviced deep and adoringly by her beloved ward's obliviously threatened and succulently slurping teen head.

He stayed as a pampered uninvited guest in Kaja's bedroom for the entire day, served anything he asked for from her luxurious stocks and waited on by four pretty servants. Kaja's staff, used to their boss's odd and erratic habits, never suspected a thing. He even had several loads of her most priceless jewelry delivered to him, just because he could. Aided by the ample time and relaxing conditions, plus some chemical aides he always kept handy just in case, Python fucked every last one of them at least one more time - in full view of all three cameras, while the other three watched.

Finally, after enjoying a day of super-service from all of his four captives in Kaja's palatial bedroom, Python gagged and blindfolded them and knocked them out with chloroform - with all the naughty necessary toys stolen straight from the secret stash at the bottom of Kaja's own panty drawer.

VICTORY SCREEN

The four superheroines awoke again all in a row. They were on their knees beneath the night sky, cold wind whipping across their bound and helpless curves. Looking around, they groaned to realize they were kneeling in the center of the very construction site in which they had all been tricked and stalked and defeated. Python stood before them, smirking triumphantly, flanked by two of the expensive video cameras stolen from Valiant Valkyrie's own mansion. Behind him two large monitors stood on little stands, stolen from the same place.

From his belt, four skimpy super-panties dangled as tiny, colorful trophies of conquest. They were lined up in the same order the heroines were lined up before him. Between their decorative panties his cock hung out, half-hard and throbbing. Despite how many times each of them has felt it pumping and rampaging within them in just the last night, the four bound beauties could not help but steal little stunned glances down at it... each remembering well how it had pacified her more effectively than any club, gun, or other weapon ever could have.

"Ladies," Python said down to them, as if addressing them from a podium - finally getting all their distracted eyes simultaneously back on his face. "Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not going to drag you off to my secret volcano island, cuz I ain't got one. Nor am I gonna try to keep you as my little sex slaves, or whatever bad guys normally do. I am well aware that whenever one of your underoo-clad caped boyfriends comes calling to get his revenge, I'm gonna last about three seconds. Cuz I'm not a supervillain, babes. I'm just a thief."

He let that sink in a moment. The four superhuman beauties squirmed, and blushed, shivering - shamed at having been so thoroughly defeated by so simple and lowly a foe. Then, while they were still drinking that in, he continued.

"So the only question that's left," Python said, smirking, "is how much are you babes willing to pay... to keep what a single purse-snatcher just did to you a secret?" He swept his eyes across them and grinned - his eyes settling, naturally enough, on the redheaded beauty that, from his point of view, knelt on the extreme left end of the row.

Stepping forward to stand over Rebel Belle, he reached down and grabbed hold of her mask.

"Let's start with you, Rebel Bitch..." he said.

Then he began to pull.

Rebel Belle glared and seethed like a good captive aristocrat should, but ultimately could do nothing as her mask was peeled from her face. He stepped back, her Confederate Flag mask dangling from his fingers while the matching thong fluttered beside his hip.

"Well, well, well," he purred, as he saw the lovely face glaring back up at him, sans-mask. "Jessica Weiss," he said. He shook his head. "Not really that much of a surprise," he admitted, thinking back to some of the redheaded fashion mogul's more infamous comments, which her PR department always struggled to walk back for her afterwards.

"You'll never get away with this, you... you lowlife scum!" Jessica hissed up at him - having recovered some of her well-bred spirit during her time sitting bound in a dark cistern with his cum leaking out of her pussy.

"That's nice," he told her. "Hey, what are you worth again? Forty million?"

"Fifty!" she hissed. She glared up at him, even as dark fingers reached down and started to stroke lightly around the edges of her pretty porcelain-pale face - as if beautiful heiress were some bauble of art he was inspecting before placing a bid.

"I see," he said. Withdrawing his hands from her, he used one to seize his long dark cock. Swinging it over, he slapped it up hard in between her shocked, quivering lips. Then, lifting up the hand still holding her Confederate Flag mask, he pointed her to the two big monitors behind him. "How much was that again, Miss Weiss?" he asked her.

Lifting her eyes up, her lips still quivering in outrage around his dark cockhead, Jessica's gaze obediently followed where it was directed. Her green eyes promptly spread wide, and she bleated in shock around her throbbing mouth-plug.