All Comments on 'A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 03'

by Insufficient

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PaperdartPaperdartalmost 12 years ago
Self Inflicted Humiliation

This is nicely done - I am very much enjoying the story and am keen to see where Megan goes from here. Is Megan going to be tempted to push herself some more? Or is someone else going to step in and take advantage of her now?

I found the names a little confusing Megan and Mandy, Alex and Andrew starting with the same letter so I had to read the chapter twice to get who was who straight in my head.

Great piece of writing Insufficent, I hope you are motivated to continue.

InsufficientInsufficientalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Good point about the names! I will try to take this into account in future chapters by downplaying some of the similarly named characters.

ncladncladalmost 12 years ago

Very interesting story, went in a different direction than I anticipated, looking forward to the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
brilliant!!

I hope there's lots more to come from you. This is excellent!!!

RaySunRaySunover 11 years ago

I have very much enjoyed the 3 chapters so far.

Smokin'!

I can't wait to read about David's reaction to the photos.

ratbag001ratbag001over 11 years ago
great

can`t wait for more,hope she is forced into more situations .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good luck

I hope the hiatus is successful for your sake (and quick for ours!!) Can't wait until the series can continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More!

Don't disappoint... keep writing :)

tazsis1tazsis1about 11 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

These stories are truly addictive. Mandy's feeling that she is in control and then loosing it - events, people taking over. Very, very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good job

You just keep right on humiliating Mandy. I like the way your mind works. Good job.

EmjanssEmjanssalmost 7 years ago
Very worth the reread

Having read this a dozen times I've read it yet again. The third page of this chapter is truly terrific.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow! Oh my goodness... dear Mandy has gotten herself into heaps of non-stop excitement and humiliation! You took me by surprise at the very end! Sexy and superb writing, Insufficient! I am craving more; not just about David, but with Alex now, too! Oh, my!

^_^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInsufficient@Insufficient
516 Followers
Updated Jan 2023: A new story is up! It’s a bit of a departure from some of my more recent submissions. As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated. For new readers, my stories are heavily themed around exhibitionism and submission. Some stories also include themes of h...