A Gift for Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SupremeF
SupremeF
16 Followers

"She may seem like wild force of nature, but when we are alone, she is very different. Not at all this impulsive fool that does anything she wants at that moment.

"Yeah, that's my Donna." says Maria, still breathing hard. "Crazy, reckless, and impulsive girl we all know and love," she adds.

"Hear, hear. Also smart, kind and very beautiful" adds Frida with smile.

"I'm glad she has you, Frida, you seem to keep her grounded, stopping her from getting the stupid ideas she sometimes has." continues Maria, "but even so, she will tear your head off if she finds out."

"I don't think so; in our private moments, she is very timid - she does what I tell her." Frida says dreamily.

"She obeys you?" Maria asks and Frida just nods.

"I am a little worried about her," says Frida, "someone can push her into something bad, and take advantage of her. She needs to be stronger, and not let herself be manipulated. She needs to learn how to stand up for herself. I plan to show her how to do this someday soon."

"Did you force her into your relationship?" Maria looks at her sharply.

Frida's face stiffens in shock. "No, no way. I wouldn't do that to her. I discovered it waaay after we started dating. It was on my 19th birthday; I jokingly told her, uhm, gave her a command to reach into her own panties, and to my surprise she obeyed. The idea to make her rub her pussy while I watch came naturally."

"I bet," Maria says with a protective tone in her voice. "How come you two didn't have sex then, when it is clear you wanted to? All it would need is for you to give an order."

Frida draws lazy circle around Maria's nipple she almost tore away before giving answer. "Because I froze back then, and it may not be obvious, but I really love her and don't want to force her into anything she is not ready for. But now, she is."

"How can you possibly tell?" Asks Maria.

Frida wraps her leg around Maria, locking her legs down. She feels heat emanating from her lover's crotch on her thigh. She moves her head so she can whisper into Maria's ear. "Because that is her birthday wish. She told me she wants me to make love to her."

"Oh," Maria exhales, still breathing heavily.

"Yeah, so you can see now how important it is for me that this has to be perfect. Any more pussy tricks you can teach me?" Frida then asks with almost comical hope in her voice.

"Frida, I should not have sex with you in the first place. I did way more than I should; the rest is up to you." Maria says with regret in her voice. "Over time, you will learn all sorts of tricks of how to make my daughter happy."

Frida doesn't answer; she just inches even closer, grabbing her lover in a tight embrace. This girl just won't give up. Maria tries to break the lock Frida has on her, but it's no go. The hot breath blowing down her ear makes her giddy.

"Fine," she exhales in surrender. "Sit on my face."

"Sit on...What?! Are you seri-?...Oh!"

Frida makes the connection in her mind, springs up and moves to sit over Maria's chest. From there she inches forward bit by bit, but her lover is not willing to wait till the redhead gets comfy and sticks her tongue into Frida's pussy.

Frida shudders in a wave of pleasure, drops down and completely buries Maria's face in her crotch. Maria slaps the ass that is smothering her and Frida starts to grind her hips against her face, moaning in waves of pleasure.

Frida arches backwards grabbing Maria's pussy and starts playing with it. Maria can feel the burning heat coming from her own pussy as Frida roughly and mercilessly rubs her sensitive clit. She doesn't complain as she can't get enough of the juicy young pussy sitting on her face.

Again and again she takes the pussy lips, ripe with juice, in her mouth and sucks hard. After a while Frida bends forward in series of screams and shudders that smear her wetness on Maria's face, and then collapses on the side. Completely out of breath, she helplessly watches as Maria grabs her own breast in one hand and starts rubbing her own pussy in circular motion with other. Her lover finishes soon afterwards.

Frida is first to stand. Maria watches from below as her young, perky boobs jiggle as she picks up her panties. Frida smiles at her while closing the clasp on her bra and with loving care adjust her small boobs.

Then the sharp 'ping' sounds through the kitchen.

"Oh, the cake," Maria gets up and frantically looks at the clock. "The cake was supposed to be covered in chocolate by now! There isn't much time!"

"Oh, shit" says Frida. Maria leans down to pick up her clothes when Frida stops her.

"As you said, there isn't much time!" she proclaims with an authority that comes so naturally to her.

Maria has to laugh at the mocking seriousness of what she implies, but then she obeys the command in Frida's voice.

"Fine, I'll cook 'au natural'," and she starts working on the cake wearing only a tight fitting shirt with her ass and pussy bare.

"Thaaat's the spirit," Frida comments as she lovingly smears a trail of chocolate on Maria's small back for which she is rewarded by dirty smile of her girlfriend's mother. Maria grabs her lover by the ass, pulls her closer and mashes her chest against the young, sweaty boobs.

"You have to go - " Maria says as she sneaks her hand under Frida's panties. The front door bursts open and Donna marches through the living room, yelling about not watching.

III.

"So, where were we?" whispers Frida when her girlfriend leaves with stack of the books. She plants a lingering kiss just below Maria's earlobe. Maria seems to welcome her lover's attention and even squeezes her lover's tit for a moment, just to prove to herself she is not completely brain dead from the shock. The Image of her daughter walking in on them is still burning in her mind. All that drama suddenly bubbles to the surface and Maria sighs and pushes Frida away, gently. Then she raises her hands in gesture of dismay and helplessness.

"God! This is crazy! We were almost caught by my daughter," she says with her voice trembling from guilt that somehow raises above the glow of satisfaction she had felt. "Go take shower, I'll finish the cake. We don't have much time." and she reaches for the chocolate brush.

'Interesting, she still won't pull up her panties,' thinks Frida; watching a still naked Maria covering the cake in melted chocolate. She wants to join and help, but then she picks up her panties from the floor and heads towards bathroom.

Some time later, Frida emerges from the steaming shower and sees Maria putting the finished cake in the oven. She reaches toward Maria's purse spilled on the floor next to chair.

"Can I borrow this?" she asks, holding a dark red lipstick she picked up.

"Sure thing sweetie," says Maria, all business like, and points her towards the kitchen mirror. "This one has much better light."

Frida leans towards the mirror and applies some lipstick with practiced ease. Pressing her lips together, she closes her eyes as she can almost feel taste of Maria's pussy. Maria is putting away the baking ingredients when she catches Frida's eyes in the mirror. Frida smiles back and turns towards her to return the lipstick, but Maria shakes her head.

"It looks way better on you; keep it," she says with gentle smile. Frida's hands move hesitantly in an 'Are you sure?' gesture but then quickly slips it in the chest pocket of her dress.

"Thanks," Frida smiles widely, and almost curtsies in mini wave of giddiness that shakes her knees. 'My first sex souvenir' she thinks and looks around. "Let me help you clean this mess, you need to take a shower as well," she offers.

"I got this," Maria declines with smile.

"Are you sure," Frida asks but then looks at the clock on the wall. "Oh hell! I have places to be, and gifts to wrap," 'Young woman to teach new tricks to' she thinks and hastily grabs Maria by her cheeks and kisses her passionately. "Thank you Mrs. Johnson! I'll see what I can do about Lady Polyester, I promise." Sucking Maria's lower lips while backing away from her, she is still keeping eye contact. Then she gropes the older woman's heavy boob one last time and then runs from the house, leaving Maria alone in a storm of conflicting emotions.

IV.

The Sun is about to set behind the horizon when Donna returns home. This time with much less noise and holding Frida by the hand. Golden light floods the living room and an aroma of baked sweets spreads through the small house.

"Mom, I'm home," she calls and Maria enters the living room with wide smile and hugs her daughter. Her smile stiffens a tiny bit when she turns to Frida. Donna takes Frida by the waist. "Mom, I have something to tell you. This is Frida, my - "

"I know Frida sweetie, she is your best friend. Hi, Frida-" says her mother lovingly.

"She is also my girlfriend." Donna spills abruptly before she gets interrupted again. "I mean, she is my lover."

Even though she had plenty of warning, Maria still feels shocked by this declaration of sexuality coming from her daughter. She has always seen Donna as her little girl, not an adult that enjoys sex; and lesbian sex on top of that. Pigtails and dolls, not pussy licking and fingering. Maria shuts her eyes hard when that imagery hits her mind. Donna sees her reaction and takes her by the hand.

"Mom, please don't be appalled. I still love you very much." Maria opens her eyes quickly in effort to calm Donna.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm not appalled, just somewhat surprised. I love you no matter what sweetie, you know that." Frida chuckles in her mind at 'somewhat surprised' and watches as Donna gives her Mom a loving bear hug.

"Hi girlfriend Frida, welcome." Says Maria formally but with smile. "Hang your coats and take a seat. Cake is coming." With her face melting in huge smile of relief, Donna takes Frida by the hand and leads her to dining area.

**********

"Mhm, this is good," says the 19 year old adult as the last bit of sweet treat disappears from her plate. Maria pours some wine and stands up.

"Happy birthday sweetie, I love you" she kisses her daughter on the cheeks and hands her a gift, wrapped in decorative paper. Donna tears the paper away in her typical frantic style and opens the box.

"Oh, mom, this is beautiful!" she says smiling, and pulls out a long evening dress with a bow on front. Holding it under her chin, she swirls around room in long pirouette, and the long fabric flailing behind her. A vase on the shelf almost falls down but Donna goes on with her dance, no matter what. Her mother and Frida looks at each other and smile. This is the Donna they both know. And love.

"My turn," says Frida and hands a somewhat smaller gift to Donna. With same ferocity, the young brunette 'unwraps' the gift and with a quizzical look, pulls out thin sheet of transparent fabric.

"Oh, it's a night gown!" she finally recognizes the shape and laughs.

"And very sexy one," adds her mother with strange tone in her voice.

"Sexy nightie for sexy woman," says Frida. "Happy birthday my love," and kisses her passionately. Donna embraces her and with one eye watches her mother's reaction, but she is just watching calmly and sipping some wine.

"I have to say Mom, you took it way better than I thought you would," says Donna. "I kinda expected an explosion of screams and tears. Where do you get that kind of self-control, I have no idea."

"I may have something to do with it." Frida leans into her girlfriend and watches Maria freeze.

"Oh?" Donna turns her head to Frida as her mother shoots a warning glance at her.

"I stopped by this afternoon to help your Mom with the cake and I kinda spilled our secret by accident," admits Frida.

"Did you now? Oh, well, it's not that surprising though, you can't keep secret to save your life. How was the explosion of screams and all that; fun?" ask Donna.

"Give your Mom some credit, my love, she is way cooler than that." says her girlfriend. "Well, at first she freaked a little, but she loves you so much," she says and Donna looks at her mother with a glowing smile. Frida turns her girlfriend back to her and continues. "She eventually came around and she even said we can spend tonight here. We don't have to sneak out to my place in the middle of the night as we planned!" she goes on and looks at Maria with sly smile.

"Did she now?!" the young brunette asks with disbelief and also looks at her Mother. "Mom! Is that true?"

Maria hesitates to give answer. True, she technically said that but...

"Moom!" Her daughter grabs her by the elbows and begs for permission. "Moom, please, please, pleeease!" Maria is pressed against the kitchen counter for the second time today.

"Fine," she surrenders, "you two can spend night here. I'll sleep down here on the couch and give you lovers some privacy."

"You are the BEST!" Exclaims her daughter and plants a huge kiss on her lips; nothing sexual, just some daughterly appreciation for her Mom. Maria stands motionless for a moment while Donna is already stealing a piece of cake from Frida's plate.

"Slim figure be damned, I am adult now. I can make any dietary mistakes I please," she licks her finger. "And this cake pleases me a lot."

"The secret ingredient is love" says Frida and chuckles.

Maria still leaning against counter just shuts her eyes as images from this afternoon return to her mind. 'These two had better go upstairs before midnight' she thinks as memories make her horny again.

"I bet," says Donna and with tip of her finger wipes small piece of chocolate from her girlfriend lips and licks it. Then she deliberately puts a piece of chocolate chip on her bottom lip. Maria watches as Frida sucks her daughter's lips.

'Or soon, way sooner' thinks Maria as memory of Frida sucking her lips rush to her mind. She turns away from them to pick up the remnants of the destroyed packaging, and to hide her blushing face. When she turns back to collect the last pieces of paper from the desk, all her effort on restoring composure is gone as she see Frida passionately kissing her daughter in tight embrace.

"Ehm, girls, please, boundaries." she says. They break their kiss and with somewhat guilty smiles step a bit back away from each other, but won't stop holding hands. "Besides the night is still young. You can still celebrate with your clothes on." She adds, surprising herself with reference to nudity.

"Sorry Mrs. Johnson" says Frida.

"Wine! This adult needs more wine!" yells Donna in effort to change subject. "And cake!"

"That's the spirit," Maria pours them some wine. "After all, sex is best enjoyed after some fine dining." 'Fuck, not sex topic again!' she stiffens trying to stop this chain of thoughts. Frida just stares at her.

"Mom knows best," Donna unknowingly contributes to the sexual whirlwind in her mother's mind.

Frida takes it on herself to entertain them with gossip from around the town. Lady Polyester's new shameless grab for a power seat in the local market seems to be the hottest topic. Sipping wine, they discuss plans for their summer vacation, and how to pay for it. Donna has, as usual, the craziest ideas all of them. Places like Patagonia and Tasmania are her dream destinations. They all laugh and tease her for all that foolishness, but it will probably just be the nearest beach, they decide.

As Maria pours the remnants of the wine into their glasses, she notices that the young women are again leaning on each other; Frida already has her hand wrapped around Donna's waist. There will be no stopping young desires she realizes. Then she sees her daughter is gently rubbing her hand up and down on Frida's ass. The ass she herself was squeezing not so long ago.

"Okay sweethearts, it was long day, Mom has to go to bed."

Her daughter impulsively gives her another crushing bear hug. "Thank you Mom, for everything." The meaning of 'everything' is clear to all of them.

"You are beautiful young woman sweetie, and Mom loves you very much." Maria gives her proud smile.

Frida also leans towards Maria and hugs her. They separate after brief moment, but not before the young redhead manages to sneak a knowing wink at her that sends shiver down Maria's spine.

"And don't stay up too long," her parental voice still trembles when she calls out to the women as they are going upstairs; but the young lovers are in their own universe now. She wonders how come they don't break into a mad run, but just calmly walk up with hands wrapped around each other's waists. Maria notices Frida is carrying the nightie she bought for her daughter. Donna giggles as Frida is whispering to her, something dirty, no doubt.

V.

Maria gulps the remaining wine and puts her glass into the dishwasher. Weak laughter and giggles coming from upstairs make her stop for a moment, and it brings a gentle warmth to her panties. With a hand gently touching her belly, she realizes it is her daughter giggling and she quickly moves her hand away. 'She is probably naked by now.' she thinks despite herself and decides to leave cleaning the kitchen for tomorrow and unzips her dress. She realizes too late that her PJ's are upstairs in the bedroom. With a sigh she decides to sleep in a small t-shirt and panties, and enjoys the brief but pleasant feeling of her boobs being liberated from her bra.

As she carries blankets and pillows from wardrobe, a loud, wild burst of laughter comes from Donna's room, but is quickly hushed. Sudden silence from upstairs carries an unmistakable feeling of intimacy that makes her rather quickly unfold the couch to make a bed.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, Maria briefly contemplates sneaking upstairs to get her vibrator, when another wave of giggles stops her. With a deep sigh she just grabs the fabric of her panties to give herself a gentle wedgie. The sensation of firm pressure against her pussy pushes a gentle moan from her throat. Maria closes her eyes and images of perky boobs and a young, firm belly rush into her mind. After a while she lets go of her panties and pulls the hem of her t-shirt upwards to expose her boobs, and feels her skin under her fingers. A new wave of moans from upstairs makes her squeeze her nipples way harder than she intended. 'Just like Frida this afternoon,' she thinks with guilty smile spreading on her face.

Moving to sit with the butt at the very edge of the bed, she spreads her legs wide and gently drags her fingernails over her inner thigh towards pussy under the panties waiting for pleasure to come. Just the way she likes it. Maria feels her pussy quivering in anticipation as she rubs her finger tips over panties with gentlest of touches.

"...this, I have to know for sure. I'll ask her for myself!" Donna's loud voice suddenly breaks her arousal as the door upstairs bursts open. Maria barely has time to move her hand away from her crotch and drag down hem of the t-shirt to cover her chest when her Donna appears at the bottom of the stairs.

Frida, only in her panties, slowly descends behind her. Donna is standing in front of her mother completely naked. Maria's breath is still not under control and she can't stop looking at her daughter's body. She sees Donna's wide eyes on a flushed but beautiful face framed by long, dark hair. Her hair is completely messed up. Her heavy tits, shaped like drop of mercury about to fall, have the large pink, pointy nipples sticking out and covered in dark red lipstick. The heaving of her daughter's chest makes her boobs jiggle. 'My boobs are almost same shape' she thinks and despite herself almost reaches under her own t-shirt.

Her eyes follow trails of dark red smears over Donna's belly towards her blushed crotch. Maria stares at her daughter's pussy way too long after she realizes there is no pubic hair, only a lipstick imprint just above her slit. She quickly averts her gaze to follow the long shapely legs when she is interrupted by Donna leaning forward. With fire in her pussy still burning, Maria almost reaches for her daughter's tits dangling in front of her. Donna leans even further towards her so she has her face on same level as the sitting Maria. As if emerging from ocean's depths, her daughter's voice reaches her senses.

SupremeF
SupremeF
16 Followers