All Comments on 'A Gift for Mandy'

by Txtbuddy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Does Every New Writer Aspire To Whore His Wife?

Maybe not but they seem to think someone - a few will find it exciting.

How about you writer - lots of talent but shit for brains as to whats erotic. Why would you cuckold yourself on an anniversary with someone who used to respect you little sick one?

Did you ever wonder what she thinks after the lust is gone in the mornings light. This asshole just gave me to a stranger to fuck - some respect but others are selfish to watch and use.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MORE FUCKING GARBAGE

Someone should shot these fucking sick authors. Where the hell are all the decent authors. Dosen't anyone write a story with consequences or revenge anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hey, can I have Craig's phone number

I can't satisfy my wife either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good story

Ignore the other assholes. If they don't like it, they don't have to read it. I find the story erotic and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Keep Writing

Don't let the parade of idiots that comment on this site discourage you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More cuckolding and wimpville

No story just immature nonsense from someone who has never been in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Jack stuck his

cock in Jane. Jane let jack stick his cock in her. Then they ran up the hill to fetch a pail of water...Of course Jack fell down and you know the rest.....

okdeaconokdeaconalmost 18 years ago
It Worked

TXTBUDDY:I read it I liked it.Hope you get the girl.okdeacon

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot story great love story

God I am sick of comments from wimps that don't know or care about how to please a woman. If they don't like the stories. Don't read them.

This was a excellent story great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good job

I enjoyed your story a lot. I read some of the other comments and feel that some people should either give constructive criticsm or shut up. I have read other stories with similar comments and am tired of people complaining. This is a fantasy site, different people like different things and if you don't like something than don't read it, its simple as that. Don't bash other people for what they like its not any of your business, they could say the same about your stories if you have written any, and if you haven't than your really shouldn't be complaining about someone who actually has.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

No criticism,.just happy you quit writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous