All Comments on 'A Gift in Disguise Ch. 17'

by Talespin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GHreaderGHreaderabout 5 years ago
Your imagination and storytelling skills are remarkable

Wow! another great chapter.

I never know where your stories will go next. You continually surprise me. You write things that are out of my comfort zone, but you do it in a way I can appreciate and enjoy the story.

Well done. Now about that next chapter.........

TalespinTalespinabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

GHreader,

Thanks for reading and for commenting.

As for the next chapter ... I'm working on it. Would a mother-daughter-Tom threesome be in your comfort zone? Please, feel free to suggest combinations. This story series is nearing its end, so suggestions for a strong finish would certainly be welcome.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Like the story

Not sure why you wasted half the story describing a video that had very little to do with the a ctual plot. Seemed like a filler piece you needed to expand to 9 pages instead of 5.

Have to laugh at the pair not doing strangling at the club when they have done it on a video that, in all likelihood, will end up on the internet for anyone to view.

Find I am skipping large chunks of this as the fetishes go further and in odd directions. Hopefully future chapter will pull back to what the plot actually is about.

TalespinTalespinabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

UltimateHomeBody,

Thanks for reading and commenting.

The Karla-Kerri video in chapter 17 was an audition video for Bethany to use when considering whether to hire K-K for a gig at The Club. Since Bethany had also been taught the practice during her years in Japan at the love hotel, the present video provided an opportunity to expand the reader's knowledge of Bethany's own background. She invited Tom to view it with her, and their viewing it together set the scene for their mutual masturbation session.

The strangulation video performed by Karla and Kerri was commissioned privately and performed privately as explained in an earlier chapter. K-K Productions would have secured a contractual obligation to prohibit public disclosure by anyone and by any means without their explicit permission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

Very much indeed reading all of the chapters and hoping that you will continue with the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes yes yes!!!!

"As for the next chapter ... I'm working on it. Would a mother-daughter-Tom threesome be in your comfort zone? Please, feel free to suggest combinations."

Yes a mother-daughter-Tom threesome would be perfect. Love your story. Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous