All Comments on 'A Gipsy Nightmare During Christmas'

by Yagamilight2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Yagamilight2Yagamilight2about 1 month agoAuthor

This is just a preview, if you are curious to read the full story, you can find it on my gumroad profile. I hope you appreciate my work.

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorabout 1 month ago

So you are merely posting a tease to try to get us to read your story elseware? Really fucking bad form.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So, I get that you're aiming to publish your writing, while also posting it here. Lots of authors do nowadays. The way the successful ones that do it that I've seen is they'll either encourage people to join a patreon or other supporter network, or they'll post the story in chapters to literotica or other such sites, while either posting the completed work at an ebook store immediately or after 50%, 100% of the chapters are posted to the site. Often they'll use the site as a "beta" and the complete / revised / expanded version will be on the eBook storefront.

Just idle thoughts. Best of luck!

Yagamilight2Yagamilight2about 1 month agoAuthor

Over the past 8 years I have written a ton of stories for free, which in the coming months I will try to publish here as well, no one is obligated to read the few that have a price tag. Those who will have the pleasure of doing so, with these previews know where to find my stories and can also get a good sense of whether they are worth it or not. That's all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYagamilight2@Yagamilight2
I have been writing erotic literature since 2016, mostly foot fetish and lezdom-themed stories, with the name “Yagamilight921”. You can also find my stories on my Wattpad, Ao3 and deviantart pages. All my new original stories are published exclusively on Gumroad.