A Girl, a Guy and a Film Set

Story Info
Charly's celeb adventure.
2.8k words
4.6
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1 - Pre-Production

Here it was, she couldn't believe her luck.

She'd been thinking about it for such a long time but this could be the opportunity. She'd read an article online and he was coming to the next town over, he'd be filming there for a while, but that meant trailers, closed sets and security.

Obviously, she'd have to clear it with Darren but they had an agreement, he knew of her list and accepted that if she met any celebs on it, she could do what she wanted.

She knew of Darren's list too and was happy to let him enjoy himself. It worked for them. In fact, some of the women on his list, she would happily watch them together, but that was another discussion for another time.

This was her time. She spoke with Darren and he told her "go for it, your 38th birthday is coming up this would be a great opportunity for you to get a great present for yourself."

She had told him of her anxiety about not being able to compete with the 20-somethings that would be there and he'd told her, "Charly, you are incredibly beautiful. But not only that you are smart. You know how to get any man's attention and you'll certainly be able to hold it. You have nothing to worry about. You'll find a way to him." He is a great husband.

He tells her to take some time away and that he will hold the fort. So, she booked a room close to the film set. He was right, her birthday was coming up and she should absolutely treat herself.

A few weeks later the day had arrived, and every time she'd thought about it, she had become wet. It was inconvenient at times especially when she was at work. But it was here now.

She drove to the hotel and dropped her stuff off. He would be filming for 2 weeks, and he would be based near the set in his trailer during most days.

She needed to act fast, but also she needed to get the lay of the land with security detail.

She headed over to the set, which was only 15 minutes from her hotel, which was so good for her. She had brought a toy with her in her room that could totally do the job until she got her hands on him.

Once she got down to the set, she saw all these pretty young things. Each one would be no match for her but luckily for her, they were no match for the solitary security guard. Yes, guard. 1 guard.

She realized this was going to be easy. This young man, maybe 25 was the only crowd control behind a few metal barriers. Sure there were others around but this guy was alone. And he was just distracted by all the pretty girls.

She headed to the barrier and saw that the lights were on. He must be on set, so if she hung around she'd catch a glimpse of him and get a chance to scope out which was his trailer.

About an hour or so later, the radio of the security guy buzzed and she heard "Mr Reynolds is on his way back"

The girls all got excited and it was a hive of activity. Charly was also excited, she would get to see him. A panel opened in a prefab wall and he stepped through, at first she wasn't sure if it was him as he was covered head to toe in mud.

"RYAN!! RYAN!!" the girls were yelling and he waved in their direction it seemed without much thought. Then he spotted Charly and flashed his big smile her way. She felt it. Her body had reacted and she was unsure what would happen if she eventually got to him.

As he walked away she saw the trailer that would be the target for her. She headed to her car and sat for a moment. She was looking at a fence and heard running water. Was he on the other side of this wall? In the shower? A plan started to form. In a few days, she would be sure she could execute it.

2 -- Shower Scene

For the next few days, she turned up early and watched the operations happen. The security guy was enthralled with these girls so she knew he would be a non-factor.

She had found a gap in the fence and knew the timings of everything. He was spending a few hours on set and then came back to his trailer to shower. She'd seen him set out this morning and he was in a white tank top and khakis but would be back in a few hours covered in mud.

The pieces had fallen into place and she made it through the gap in the fence just in time for the radio announcement. She hid around the back of the trailer but something was preventing her from going in.

Each day, he'd come back, and he'd always have a cheeky line and a cheekier look on his face, today she had to imagine the look as she heard, "I gotta take a shower, this scene is filth. I like it"

She stood outside the open window to the shower room, peeking in, as she hears it turn on.

There he is, back to her and stripping. She can not believe the show she is about to get.

He steps into the shower and water begins to cascade down his back, washing the dirt away. She can see marks body from whatever he has been doing and wants to kiss them better.

The steam is coming through the window and settling on her face, she can smell the shower gels he is using and she imagines how he smells up close.

Her body is on fire at this thought and she can't stop her own hands as they head into her trousers and being to massage her clit.

The risk, the look of his body under that water, it's falling over his shoulders and running down his sides, over his abs or his buttocks, it was a turn on. So far, she hadn't seen "it". In fairness, this wasn't something that would usually excite her but right now it was. She needed to see it.

Her mind starts to going fuzzy as her fingers play expertly with her clit. She imagines him kissing her, her hands caressing his body like the water and his strong hands in place of her own, between her legs.

A noise from the room snaps her back to reality and he turns, putting his head back into the water and she gets the full look at his naked torso. Water flows down it and she is mesmerized.

The thought now was being on the other side of this trailer wall. In his arms.

Her fingers were working overtime and she felt her legs go weak. She bites her lip to stifle the sound and grips the side of the trailer. Her eyes roll back and her orgasm comes.

The internal explosions are rapid but she abruptly realizes her situation. This is a risk where she is, anyone could have seen her, she needs to get out quickly.

The water has stopped and she takes one last peek at him now towelling off and heads to her car.

Once in the car, heart pounding, legs still shaking she realizes she can't leave it like that. Tomorrow she has to go one step further.

3 -- Casting Couch

The next day comes and Charly had been jazzed all night. Every time she thought about it, she had to touch herself but knowing what was coming, she decided to push herself to the edge but have no release.

Every time she woke in the night, she searched for him on Google, took her toy and made herself get so close she was shaking but abstained.

She needed to get ready to go to set. As she went to shower, the water reminded her of Ryan in the shower and she absently focused the shower head on her clit. Had the pressure been higher she'd have cum there and then. She was so sensitive and had to quickly stop herself.

"Next time I orgasm is going to be with him," she told herself, her worry was now that anything could set her off. One bad divet in the road even.

As she begins to dress she found her see-through cream blouse. Whenever she wore this in the office everyone looked. Male and female would want to remove it, and she knew it.

Especially when she paired it with her best black bra, it really brought focus to her cleavage. She'd often been questioned about this in the office and always told anyone who asked "if they haven't seen a bra, don't you think it's time they did?"

She finished off the outfit with black lace pants to match the bra and jeans.

Once she arrived at set, it was just in time to see Ryan head over to set. If she would have been any later, she would have missed him.

Thankfully, she didn't. Fans were shouting "Ryan, we love you!". He turned to reply and then he made eye contact with her.

Her pussy twinged, and he did something he hadn't done on previous days. He headed towards the barriers and greets them, taking selfies, signing items.

He gets 2 people away from her and she can smell his aftershave, it's strong but not overpowering. Once he's closer he shakes her hand and asks her name.

She stutters out, "Ch-Charly"

He looks her up and down, and goosebumps rise on her neck, arms, legs, breasts as his scent envelopes her.

He leans in and whispers in her ear, "did you enjoy the show yesterday Charly?" Her eyes widen.

He smiles and says, "if you can make your way back to my trailer maybe you can be in the show." Her nipples harden and she is speechless. She smiles back, he winks and heads to the set. "Come on guys, let's go get dirty"

She regains her composure and heads back to her car. Once there, she'll be able to get access to the hole in the fence as she parked right next to it.

She gets back through the fence and to the trailer. She goes to the front and tries the door. It's open. She steps in and smells the aftershave again and the goosebumps come back. She becomes very excited.

She may have a long wait ahead of her and she tries to calm herself. She is so nervous that she is shaking unconsciously, it's like being a teenager again with her first crush.

Butterflies start in her stomach. She tries to get comfortable, removes her shoes and socks and puts her feet up while watching clips of him on her phone.

Sooner than expected she hears the radio mics go off. He's on his way back. As he gets to his trailer he yells "gonna be in my trailer until the night shoot. Come get me when you're ready." She panics, her face flushes and she imagines security will descend on her very soon.

He walks in and sees her "ahhhh you made it, good"

"You aren't covered in mud," she says while thinking, "great fucking opener, idiot."

He laughs, "no we were just doing a few dialogue run-throughs today Charly then night shoots later"

At her name on his lips, her nipples stood erect again. She giggled at the effect he was having.

"I need a quick shower but then I'll come to entertain you"

4 -- Final Shoot

As he disappears, she attempts to compose herself again. The water is running and then she hears water being displaced by his body. Her mind raced, "should she join him or stay here?"

She leaves the couch and heads towards the bathroom, "no, no, no... Sit" this happens several times, she gets closer each time, over the next 5 minutes, which feels like an hour.

She heads to the door again, but the water stops and she darts to the couch. Trying to look as natural as she can but the nerves have set in again.

He comes out in a towel around his waist and her jaw drops. He's still wet and she realizes, so is she. He walks around and offers her a drink, she happily takes a G&T. He makes the drink and passes it over to her, her hand shakes as she takes it.

"Don't be nervous. I've spotted you each day, then yesterday during my shower I saw you watching me, you seemed to enjoy it." Embarrassment flushed her face, "No, I liked it, so don't be shy. I was going to invite you in but you disappeared as I got out"

"I couldn't stop myself. You've been a fantasy of mine for some time now"

"As soon as I saw you I had to meet you. Then Blake asked me about women here and I told her it was the usual girls and you. She asked for a pic and when I sent it she told me to enjoy you"

He stands in front of her and she hopes he drops his towel. She could take it from him but her hands are doing all they can to keep hold of the glass.

He takes it from her, puts it to the side and lifts her off the seat. She realises how much taller he is compared to her. He was at least a foot taller and she was having to look up to meet his face. He kisses her finally and her body convulses, she thinks she might cum at just this. She is so horny.

His hand runs over the button of her jeans. As he begins to unbutton them he whispers "is this ok?"

Without being able to really talk she murmurs "uh-huh!" He pops the button and unzips the jeans. He kneels, his head is now level with her stomach. He removes her jeans but as he does he slightly rakes her butt cheek with his nail. Everything he does is exciting her.

He takes a leg and puts it up on the sofa and slides her panties to the side. She can't believe this is about to happen as his face disappears between her legs and his tongue works at her clit.

Her hands grip onto his shoulders and she tries to steady herself. An orgasm is close. Her legs shake as they had the previous day but this time there was no point in silencing herself by biting her lip. She tries to stop the orgasm, just then he clamps his mouth onto her clit and his tongue massages it as well as her fingers had. She cries out and orgasms hard.

His hands are on her ass supporting her as her legs turn to jelly.

As her focus comes back, she tells him she's not cum since yesterday but just teased herself.

He removes the towel and says "can you go again?" He is fully erect. She lowers her hips onto him and he enters her. The excitement of this means she needs to compose herself again. She can't cum again this quickly. She wants to enjoy him first.

She rocks back and forth on him, leaning her back against the couch and her hands around the back of his neck. She grinds her hips into him and moves to kiss him deeply.

He removes her top and buries his head in her impressive cleavage. She reaches back and removes her bra. He instantly takes her hard nipples in his mouth and his tongue teases it as much as it had previously on her vagina.

As she bucks harder and harder into his lap he grips her hips, wraps his arms around her. He rolls her over onto her back and he's now on top of her. His full weight on her and the power of him thrusting into her feels even better. She wraps her legs around his waist and he can enter her further.

Just then she can see on his face he is ready to cum and all she wants is it inside her right now. He's driven her wild and she'd happily do anything for him.

She grabs his face, kisses him and then whispers, "cum in me... It's ok... I need to cum for you too."

His cock begins to twitch in her and each one hits her G-spot. She orgasms as he thrusts one last time into her.

His full weight briefly comes down on her and she strokes the back of his head which is soaking.

After a moment, he looks at her, kisses her and says "WOW. I've wanted that for days now. So glad we got the chance. I do need to shower again now though... If you're game... Come join me"