A Girl on a Ship

Story Info
A loving and adventurous couple.
1.8k words
3.02
16.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure about this?" asked Anita, looking at the morning after pill in her hands. The pills were meant to be taken after having unprotected sex to avoid pregnancy.

John pulled Anita closer and kissed her on her forehead and then on her lips "we both know how much we enjoy sex and how horny we both are, you have got a great opportunity to be completely uninhibited and explore all your sexual fantasies, without be judged by anyone around you. You will be with people, who probably will never meet in your life after your contract is over. We know how much we love each other and care for each other and nothing will come in between us as long as we are open and completely honest" kissing Anita again on her forehead.

"Now I want you to take these pills and use them at least twice or more during your contract" said John almost sternly.

However, Anita knew deep inside of her that John was saying this to give her confidence and encouragement for her to try new things sexually. She knew John truly loved her, and anything that she did while she was on her 7 months contract away from John, he would always be supportive and in most cases more exited than her as long as she was honest with him and shared all the details.

Their final embrace was broken by the notification from Uber about the arrival of the cab at their gates. John looked at Anita one more time kissed her deeply on her lips and said "have fun" Anita in return kissed him back and with a smile said "I will".

Soon they were on their way to the airport to drop Anita off to catch her flight to join the ship in Sydney, Australia. Anita was recently offered a job on a ship as an accountant, where she would be working and staying on the ship for 7 months and will be home for vacation after the 7 months contract was over. Although initially Anita was very excited thinking about working on a ship and being able to visit various places around the world, soon the excitement turned in to sadness as she realized this meant staying away from John for 7 months.

Anita and John now in their late 20s had been married for 3 years and had known each other for 5 years before marriage, this was the first time they were going to be away from each other for such a long duration. Both of them were accountants in a MNC in Bangalore and that's how they meet. After the initial courtship period had passed and once the initial shyness and uncertainty had also passed, that's when the true fireworks started in their lives. With in the first month, both of them realized they had met their perfect match in terms of sex/sexuality.

Every day would begin with John squeezing Anita's boobs as he pulled her closer to him in the morning, and for Anita, every day would begin with her hand reaching to grab and gently stroke John's morning wood. Both would lay in each other's embrace with all their sexual energies ready to go. If they could, they would start their days with hot passionate sex every morning, however due to constrains of time both would just explore each other's bodies while still being half asleep and cuddle for a few minutes before starting their morning routine.

Every once in a while they would get a chance to shower together, and they would never let it go making sure to soap each other with care and love and stay under the shower while the water washed off the soap from their bodies, both of them would just hug each other and close their eyes and feel the warmth of each other's bodies. As if it was a rule Anita would step out of the shower first and John would follow, John would always slap Anita's round ass and Anita would always pretend to be angry at John for slapping her ass, but soon both would be in each other's arms exploring each other's mouth with their tongues. And garbing each other where ever they could. For John, it used to be Anita's shapely ass that he would grab and maul for a few moments before moving on to her tits and gently playing with her sensitive nipple. And for Anita it used to always be about garbing John penis and stroking it followed by gently cupping his balls with boat her hands while their tongues exchanged their saliva and explored each other's mouths.

This was their morning routines for pretty much 6-7 years now since the time they started living together, just because they both had jobs to go to they had to end their morning sex play. If they could, they would fill all 24 hours of their day with some sort of sexual activity or the other.

This was going to change however with Anita being away on a ship for 7 months it was going to be difficult for both of them to adjust, emotionally, mentally and sexually.

After the initial euphoria had subsided Anita mentioned to John her apprehension about the job, specially about being away for 7 months at a stretch, John as usual calmed her down and tried to make her see all the positive aspects of this opportunity. Although they both had decent paying jobs, bur with the current market rates it was impossible for them to come up with the down payment amount for the house they have been planning, just one contract on ship, and they would have more than what was required for the initial payment. It would also be a great opportunity for Anita to see and visit new places around the world and once she was settled at her job after a few months, John would come and visit her on the ship for a few weeks, and they would be able to explore all the new places together. The experience of working on ship was also going to have a good impact on her career as now she would be associated with a well reputed international company and this would open up many new opportunities for her in Bangalore once she was back from her contract. Anita on the other hand was convinced by the reasons John had given her, however she was still not ready to be away from him for a long time.Finally, after John promised her that he will visit and stay with her on her ship for a few weeks once she had settled and will be in contact on a daily basis did Anita agree to take up the job offer.

At the Airport.

As Anita waited by her self at the gate of her flight, while going through her purse to look for a charger, she saw the pills and had a flashback about how it all started and how they reached here. Over the years Anita and John had shared all their fantasies with each other and encouraged each other to be very open and vocal about their likes and dislikes, the last thing that they boat wanted was to have any kind of misunderstandings or fears relating to each other's sexual needs or fantasies.

John was very open from the beginning and had mention to Anita that he liked watching porn and especially enjoys reading erotic stories, He told her about the various different categories that he enjoyed. Among some of his favorites were stories about couple having sex in public places, women displaying their bodies by wearing revealing and sexy cloths and his most favorite married women taking on lovers while their husbands watched. Anita too shared her love for porn videos and just like John she too enjoyed reading erotic stories. However, the only category that she enjoyed was a couple having romantic sex, and the erotic stories were also of the similar theme about a couple enjoying sex together. The stories she liked were more romantic than being erotic.

Gradually they both started watching porn together and soon were exploring all the different categories. Soon they were sending each other links to porn videos and erotic stories while still at work, this gave them a kick as they were being very aroused the whole day, there was also the risk of being caught by someone while browsing through porn videos to send each other and this heightened their sexual feeling even more. Every evening after work they would rush home and jump on to each other while talking about scenarios in the videos or the stories and fuck each other hard.

Anita loved being vocal during their fuck sessions, and John would get very aroused hearing Anita say all the nasty things. Anita on the other hand knew the effect her dirty words had on John and enjoyed how John almost used to lose his control and cum very hard by listening to her while fucking. After the steamy fuck sessions, both used to have dinner and sleep naked in each other's arms.

This went on for months, John used to send Anita videos of threesomes, gang bangs, wives having sex with other men while their husbands watched and Anita in return would send him videos of a couple gently making love, a man playing and sucking a women's nipples while fingering her and make her climax. As Anita had very sensitive nipples, she used to get very aroused by these videos and would always tell John to play with her nipples, bite them and lick them.

Over the course of few months things started changing every once in a while Anita started to send videos of women having sex with two men at a time, this excited John even more and the sex they had on those nights was more intense than the regular days and both used to lay completely satisfied and out of breath in each other's arms hugging their sweaty bodies and exploring each other's mouth with their tongues.

Soon Anita realized the day she sends John a video of a woman having sex with two men, especially a homemade video where the husband record on a video camera while his wife fucks the men, the sex used to explosive. John being open about things confessed to Anita that he truly enjoys this category of video, and she should send him videos of just this category.

Anita started doing more research on the internet to find videos for her husband, and over the course of a few months after searching and watching these videos started to enjoy them as much as John. They started watching just these videos exclusively.