All Comments on 'A Girl on the Bus Pt. 03'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
**

Part 03 is wet!

holliday1960holliday1960about 4 years ago
You've accomplished your initial goal

The rhythm of human relationships is incredibly accurate.The rise, the flow, and perhaps the eventual fall? Between it all, the tension, anticipation, and romance of getting to know a complete stranger; all executed with flawless writing. I'm sorry some readers missed your foreword in earlier chapters. Even casual sex has a lead-in, a buildup to the climax. This story isn't about the sex...(at least not yet). It's about how 'stuff happens' in life. By the implied rules of writing, you were never required to have the skills of a cartographer as well. Just keep doing what you do best, EB; it's working for those of us who understand what your writing is about. As a variance of opinion, I thought this was the best of the three installments so far.

JerseyGirlDownUnderJerseyGirlDownUnderabout 4 years ago
I want to work in your building

I adore this series, so gentle so precise yet so anticipatory. I want to work in your building so you can sketch my life in such short delicate pointed word strokes. I look forward to the unfolding.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

So stark. So real. So clear that there are no guarantees in this world.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Like leaving bread crumbs... I'll follow your trail. xox

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES