A Glory Hole Newbie Pt. 02

Story Info
Kyle returns to the Sex Cinema for a replay.
1.7k words
4.56
5.7k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the third day of Kyle's visit to Amsterdam to attend an I.T conference. The event was wrapped up by the early afternoon and his flight back home wasn't until 9.30 that evening. He had arranged to collect his luggage from the hotel before departure to the airport. He had at least four hours to kill.

His experience in the sex cinema had been so horny that when laying in bed reminiscing of the gloryhole experience, he had found himself getting hard and needed a wank desperately. He looked for some suitable porn on his laptop to add to his stimulation and found himself clicking on the Gay app on his favourite site. In the search window he chose Glory Hole Sex and the first clip showed a guy on his knees in a toilet cubicle facing a large hole in the wall. A semi-hard circumcised cock appeared through the hole and instantly the guy had his hands on it. He reached through the hole under the anonymous cock and fished out the balls as well. Manipulating them he opened his mouth and took the bell-end in his mouth.

Kyle was surprised that this scene had brought his dick into rock solid rigidity. This was his experience last night, but depicted from the giver's POV. As he watched the cock hungry guy slurping away, licking the receiver's balls then up the shaft before returning to the head and engulfing it down his throat followed inch by inch by the shaft, Kyle speeded up his strokes and shot another huge load over his belly and on the back of the lid of his laptop.

That morning while taking his shower he had masturbated again and spewed his cum on the floor. Fortunately, he was young and virile and had no problem replenishing his stock!

Kyle found himself heading for the venue of his pleasure the night before. After paying the admission fee he headed for the toilet which was on the second floor beside the gay cinema. He had his piss then sat on the seat he had been in the previous evening. He didn't expect to encounter the man who'd provided so much pleasure less than 24 hours earlier as it had been mid evening then and this was mid afternoon. The guy was probably at work.

What did surprise him however was that he noticed sitting in the second row from the screen the married couple from the sofa downstairs the night before. What were they doing in the Gay Cinema? They were doing the same thing - the woman's head was bobbing up and down in the man's lap! Kyle had found their exhibitionistic display highly erotic yesterday so he moved to their row, but discreetly two seats away. There were only two other audience members, both guys, sitting separately and both were wanking to the movie on the screen.

As Kyle sat down the lady looked towards him, her man's cock still in her mouth. then resumed her ministrations. Kyle fondled his hardening cock through his trousers, then throwing caution to the wind, unzipped and brought it out into the open. He started masturbating. Again the woman looked towards him and smiled, giving glances of admiration at Kyle's cock. She whispered something to him in Dutch then gestured to him to sit next to her. Kyle obliged. Before settling down he pulled his trousers and pants to below his buttocks then stretched his legs out in front of him. As he continued stroking, the woman suddenly leaned over to his seat and replacing his wanking hand with hers she went down on him. Kyle froze. Again, pangs of guilt began to emerge. Surely, THIS was being unfaithful to Sienna. Then adopting typical male logic: No, if he was fucking this woman, then he WAS being unfaithful. Besides, this woman was an expert.

The man beside her, having lost his partner temporarily to another man, was now pleasuring himself with his left hand. Then another totally unexpected thing happened. The man's right hand reached across her seat and started fondling Kyle's balls. Under any other circumstances Kyle would have rebuked him and moved away, maybe even vacated the premises, so to speak, but the sensations of pleasure far outweighed his principles. He closed his eyes, relishing the sensations of the woman's mouth and the man's hand fondling his balls. His climax was approaching fast and without warning he thrusted himself upwards in his seat and let out a moan and exploded down the woman's throat. This was obviously too much for the guy next him. His left hand furiously milked a load of creamy spunk which poured down the man's prick like an erupting volcano.

Kyle lifted his buttocks off the seat, pulled his tousers and pants up and tucked his tackle away. With a brief thank you to the couple, he stood up and returned to the toilet to clean himsel up.

It was less than thirty minutes since he'd entered the cinema so he decided to go downstairs to the straight cinema and get his second wind. There were half a dozen guys watching the film, but both sofas were now occupied by two pairs of guys. As he passed them he noticed each couple were playing with each other. He couldn't help but wonder whether these were gay guys who liked watching straight films or straight guys who enjoyed having mutual fun. He had noticed on one of the sex sites he frequented that quite a number of "straight" guys who like porn enjoyed having wank buddies.

After another fifteen minutes of watching the film, depicting a mmf scenario with the woman being double penatrated and spunked on her arse by one and given a facial by the other, Kyle was horny again. He decided to visit the top floor with its magical triangular cubicles. He climbed the two flights of stairs to the dimly lit paradise. There were a couple of other guys cruising the area, but neither of them were the man from last night. Kyle tried one of the cubicle doors. It was locked so he tried the adjoining door which opened. He went inside and locked his door. He stood there for a moment not sure what to do. Last night he entered his cabin by invitation from another, this time it was by his own volition. Perhaps a beckoning hand would appear through the large hole lower down. He peered through the smaller hole at head level to check whether it was actually occupied. At first all he could see was an empty space, then an eye suddenly appeared, making him step back. He peered through the top hole again and could see the full face of the inhabitant who'd stepped back a bit. He was younger than the guy last night, probably in his early thirties and was quite good looking.

"I wouldn't mind him giving me a blowjob," Kyle thought as he unzipped his trousers in readiness. Then a fully erect thick, slightly shorter dick than his own was thrust through the hole. This took Kyle aback. He was being invited to be the provider this time, a whole new ball game (pun intended!). For a moment he wasn't sure what to do. He'd never brought a guy off before. Perhaps if he wanked the guy off, someone else would take his place and this person would be hungry for cock to suck.

Kyle, squatted down and gently grasped the cock. Having learned a few tips from his chum the night before and knowing what guys like, he cupped the impressive balls in his other hand and started stroking the uncut shaft. The vocal noises coming from next door told him he was doing it right. He speeded up the strokes. After a minute or so an English voice murmured. "Put it in your mouth."

That floored Kyle. "I'm sorry, I don't suck cock - I'm straight!" He immediately regretted having said that.

"Oh yeah?" came the incredulous reply. "What are you doing in here then?" Kyle didn't know how to answer that. "Go on, mate. I'll blow you in return."

Kyle was aware of his rampant cock and his trousers and underwear round his ankles. He remembered the pleasure he'd received the night before and from his girlfriend. "What the hell!" he thought. Still holding the hard cock at his base, he tentatively licked the exposed tip peeking out from the foreskin. It tasted salty, like his own pre-cum which he had occasionally tasted during masturbation. Ah well, baby steps. He opened his mouth a little wider and took the whole of the bell-end in. Again, audible sounds from next door proved the guy was enjoying it.

Kyle remembered how last night's chap had used his tongue to increase the pleasure and he pushed his under the foreskin and rolled it round the guys knob.

"Fuckin' hell!" next door gasped. "You were lying. You've done this before!"

Kyle didn't answer and continued manipulating the throbber in his mouth. He pushed forward a little until he had about four inches down his throat. Then the gag reflexes started. He would need more practice to overcome this obstacle. He had to bring the guy off quickly.

One hand fondling the guy's balls and the other speeding up his wanking hand, he sucked and slurped on the stiff prick.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Somehow, Kyle couldn't bring himself to take the impending load in his mouth and just in time he removed his mouth from the cock and finished it off by hand. The first jet hit him full in the face, which took him by surprise and he moved his head and body quickly to one side as the second one hit the wall behind him. This was followed by at least three more. There were sounds of zipping up and shuffling from next door, then he heard the bolt go and his neighbour said. "Thank, pal!". And he was gone.

"Bastard!" growled Kyle, more or less to himself. Should he wait for a replacement next door or should he bring himself off. His hand was coated in the gooey spunk from the cock he had just brought off. Then he heard the door of the cubicle on the other side open and close and the door bolted. Maybe he might stay a little longer.

To be continued...