All Comments on 'A Glory Hole Newbie'

by wankerholic42

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer4 months ago

Knowing that this place really exists somehow makes this story even hotter than it already was.

RuthMRuthM4 months ago

Brought back memories of Amsterdam my husband and I went to a cinema like that I encouraged my husband to go to the gay floor not only did he receive a blow job he gave 4 and he received anal sex I now have a cock loving bi husband so hot seeing him gag on a cock

johnnyampleedjohnnyampleed4 months ago

Great story. Love to read more ... gloryholes are quite addictive, y'know.

wankerholic42wankerholic424 months agoAuthor

Thanks Marc, Ruth and Johnny for your kind comments.

Marc: The last time I was in the cinema I had such a horny time, but that was ten years ago. I really must go back when I’m alone in Amsterdam.

Ruth: Your comments are really hot and good on you for encouraging your bi husband to enjoy both aspects of his sex life.

Johnny: I couldn’t agree more - glory holes ARE addictive. Sadly few of them left in UK toilets now. I’ve had so much fun both as giver and receiver. I’ll try and come up with some more Glory Hole stories.

FreakSlaveFreakSlave4 months ago

Extremely hot!

Ruth, I wish you and your husband were close to me and my wife... I'm bi and so is she! You celebrate his bi... what about you?

RobJasperRobJasper4 months ago

Great story with hot sex!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwankerholic42@wankerholic42
I’ve spent most of my life in the entertainment industry. Have visited many countries. Particularly love Amsterdam. I enjoy reading, writing, walking, the theatre, cinema and music. Happy to receive PMs from guys who share my enthusiasm for masturbation, mutual or solo - or...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES