A Good Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Joy learns what it takes to please her Master
822 words
3.79
28.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pillows4
pillows4
15 Followers

Joy laid still on the wooden coffee table in the center of the room. Sitting on the couch behind her, a man was watching TV and had one hand wrapped around her neck and one hand roughly groping her tits and playing with her nipples. She debated whether she should protest or give in to the rushing feelings of the strong hands exploring all over her naked body. She just let out a soft moan before she was immediately drawn to attention as she felt the sudden smack of a hand hitting her cheek.

"Sit still. You know why I'm doing this. Don't you, slut?" The man demanded. Joy, unaware of what she did wrong, shook her head vigorously and started to argue. This was met by another harsh slap.

"This is what happens to sluts who don't keep their pussies available to their masters at all times." The man instructed. Joy began to realize what she had to do to save herself from the abuse and quietly nodded her head yes.

"I'm sorry, Master. I'll be a good slut for you now. Please allow me to earn your forgiveness" said Joy, trying to get him to stop before her tits turned red. Master seemed intrigued and released his grip on her. He lifted her up from the table and sat her down on her knees on the floor while he leaned back.

"Suck" he demanded. Joy recalled how important it was to keep this man entertained so she would not have to endure more punishment and got to work. She stuck out her tongue and licked all over his cock, trying to get it as wet as possible. Before long, she took the tip inside her wet mouth and inch by inch, touched her nose to his stomach. She started to gag on his cock and instinctively started to bring her head up, but was met with a firm hand holding her head, pushing her back down.

"Stay" growled the man. Joy struggled to hold back tears and breathe until he finally let up on his grasp and she emerged, a panting and drool covered mess. Master laughed as he guided her head back to his hard cock and she immediately got back to work, bobbing her head up and down on his cock with even more enthusiasm. She sucked on his balls while she stroked his wet cock and before long was pulled by her hair off his cock. He slapped her cheek and she stuck out her tongue and looked up at him with wide eyes. His cum shot onto Joy, as he guided it to coat her face and drip down onto her tits. When he was done, he admired his slave covered in his cum slowly licking his cock clean.

"That's a good slut. You look so good listening to instructions on your knees like that. So good that you made Master hard again." Joy widened her eyes as she realized what she would have to do this time and how tired she already was. Master positioned her on her hands and knees and stepped behind her. Without warning, he thrust his cock deep inside her while she let out a loud moan. He began to continue stroking deeper while her moans increased in intensity. He pulled her hair back and lifted her head to the same level as him so she could hear him.

"There's only one purpose you serve now: to make men cum. Now you'll be a good slut for anyone who wants to fuck you. And if you're not, then you'll be punished. Understand?" Said the man, angrily, as he continued to fuck Joy faster and harder.

"Yes." Joy said, given up on escaping this life. She managed to nod yes through her constant moans and this caused him to smack her ass so hard that she cried out in pain.

"It's 'Yes Master'" The man corrected Joy as he smacked her ass again and again.

"Sorry! Yes Master, I'll be a good cum slut for you." Joy exclaimed. This seemed to please the man and he stopped smacking her ass and fucking her. He noticed that she was moving her body back and forth on his cock while she moaned. Joy was subconsciously fucking herself on her Master's cock.

"You're a dirty fucking slut, aren't you?" asked the man, chuckling at the slave trying to take as much of his cock inside her as she could.

"Yes Master. I'm your dirty fucking slut." said Joy. He grabbed her by the neck and tightened his grip as he passionately kissed her on the lips, probing himself deeper inside her mouth as his cock reached deeper inside her pussy, releasing his cum. When he released her, she collapsed from tiredness and he sat back on the couch.

"Get some rest slave. We still have a lot more work to do." and Joy fell asleep.

pillows4
pillows4
15 Followers