A great night of passion

Story Info
One of the greatest nights of sex I ever had in my life.
1k words
3.73
10.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those hot summer nights where no matter what you do, you are drenched in sweat. She was wearing a short black skirt. No underwear and a Bikini top that was just barely covering her gorgeous perky tits. Her nipple got hard just at the sight of me walking up to her house, knowing that what is coming next is only things that most people only see in porns.

In preparation for the festivities of the evening, I already had my thre3tier cockring on knowing that it wouldn't be long before she was down on her knees sucking me as hard as hard as she could. She loved my cock without any of my rings on. But when wearing thre3tier cockring sets, she knows that I just keep getting bigger and bigger the harder she sucks.

We proceeded to the side of her family's house and started doing shots of Jamason and drinking beers. Within 20 minutes, we finished a six-pack and half of a bottle of Jamason. As she was finishing her last beer for the moment she spread her legs open, Showing her glorious already drenched cunt to the world for all its glory. Her clit was already swollen out of her hood waiting in anticipation for me. She wasted no time at all while exposed my already hard cock.

As she looked down, she smiled and said. "Is that for me? It looks yummy. How about I see how big I can get it." She started sucking my cock as hard as she could Like her Life depended upon it. Knowing the harder she sucked the bigger I got. While she was sucking she started rubbing her clit.

It was at that point that took my whip and slapped her hands, saying to her" Did I tell you that you are allowed to touch my cunt you little filthy slut." She started moaning on my cock as she choked herself trying to take it all in her mouth. It was at that point that I pulled her off my cock by the back of her hair and I said." No..."

I pulled her skirt up to above her waist and wrapped my arms around her. Holding her upside down I lifted her up and started to suck and tonguefuck her clit..She started moaning extremely loud.. "You need to be quieter, now suck you filthy whore.".. While I'm sucking and tonguefucking her clit. Her moans became louder and louder on my cock. It only took a grand total of 90 seconds before she squirts and it starts dripping down her body onto my cock. I threw her down to the ground and said. "Now look what you have done" I take my whip and tie it around her neck and force her to continue sucking my cock.

It's at this point that I go into my bag of goodies and take out our rabbit. As my cock is still swelling up in her mouth I place the rabbit on the ground. She sides it all the way inside of her as I put it on full blast it starts gyrating inside of her and flicking her clit as she moans on my cock and mumbles" Im squirting again." It's at that point that I pull her off my cock via whip. While choking her, I tell her. " Keep the rabbit inside your tight cunt and start riding my cock with your ass."

Without a moment of hesitation she turns around and takes all of me deep inside of her. I grab the rabbit from her hands as she grabs on to the top pole on her fence and slides furiously up and down on my huge cock. I start fucking her in sync with the rabbit as she yells."I have never been fucked like this before in my life.. Don't stop. Please don't stop, I just keep squirting over and over from your cock in my ass." Like a waterside her pussy kept squirting soaking both of us in her hot juices.

I force her to hold onto the rabbit and just sit with my cock in her ass as I reach for our strap-on. I tie the strap around the rabbit. Holding it in place inside of her. Then I told her. Grab onto the top of the fence and in doing so I lift her up and start fucking her ass hard and fast.She scream out

"OOOOOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYGGGOOOODDDDDDDD.. Whatever you are doing dont stop please I love your hard cock pounding my ass".. As her pussy juices started gushing down my legs as she kept say" Fuck me harder, Fuck me harder, Yes Yes Yes." over and over until we were both drenched in sweat and pussy juices.

At this point 90 minutes has passed. I still didn't cum but needed a few moments to cool down and rehydrate. I Loosen the strap only for the rabbit to fly out of her along with a gushing sound which was all the extra juices still trapped behind the rabbit. While holding her up and with my cock still in her ass I walked us over to the hose. We are both over drenched in sweat and sex. She picks it up the hose and starts spaying it all over us while I still continue to fuck her ass at a slow pace. We then went to the chairs where we first started.

With my cock still in her ass she turns around and our bodies are inches away from one another. We then start kissing passionately as I tell her." I love you with all my heart.." Reaching for 2 beers out of the cooler she replies.. I love you to.. No man has ever compared to you." As I reached out to grab the other half of the Bottle and started pouring us shots I said." Well... Has any man ever did to you what we are currently doing.".. Her reply was." What are you kidding... You are the first and only man who ever fucked my ass.. And you cock is so big but It feel just so good in there.."

It was 20 minutes all together and the whole time my cock was still throbbing in her ass as she was still slowly sliding up and down on it. We finish A large gatorade.... TBC