All Comments on 'A Halloween to Remember'

by TheBrokenManUnderRepair

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DmitryDmitry7 months ago

I puked, then farted laughing. Sone scifi . Next.

TheBrokenManUnderRepairTheBrokenManUnderRepair7 months agoAuthor

Useless comment. Next.

TheBrokenManUnderRepairTheBrokenManUnderRepair7 months agoAuthor

The fart was more intelligent than your post.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great beginning. My first thought was all the things he could do as his wife to ruin her life. Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So if he is an exact copy, he must also have the same sick traitorous personality as her. Wonder how he can enact that in retribution?

TheBrokenManUnderRepairTheBrokenManUnderRepair7 months agoAuthor

I'm done with this site. Reading the comments left by people, especially the ones who havent contributed a singke story has shown me there is no reason to subject myself to this garbage site. The total lack of moderation and civility here is sick. This site is trash. Bye!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thanks to that ass hat now we the readers has to suffer for a incomplete story. I was hoping Alex will get revenge on that bitch gf and dump her like a bad of 10ld potatoes. To the author TheBrokenManUnderRepair do not listen to these haters. I actually love this story and was hoping to see part 2. I wrote my own stuff and sucks thats why its not up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous