All Comments on 'A Hell of Her Own Creation Ch. 02'

by TechTickle

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very funny! I love unintended consequences!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yup….yup also phenomenal. Again do you accept donations? Really want this to have a chapter 3.

FaewranglerFaewranglerover 1 year ago

Cannot wait for the next chapter

ma3aebma3aebover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story very much, BUT I cannot stress this enough - ending is fked up. I speak for every reader of this opus - it should've ended with world-shattering, mind breaking orgasm. I dunno, maybe there's part 3 in play and part 2 needs to end like that to progress story, but I'm disappointed.

Still, no matter stale ending, story itself is really good. You've been descriptive, you've been imaginative, you've been fresh and bold and awesome. Keep up good work!

TechTickleTechTickleover 1 year agoAuthor

There is a Part 3 to come, which is why Part 2 ended like this. For anyone who isn't a fan of the permanent implications of this ending, be sure to look out for it! Skye is immortal, nothing is permanent ;)

Psi_PrimePsi_Primeover 1 year ago

Pls Tell me that u plan on creating more parts and storys

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm going to go against the grain, and say that I adored this ending as it is; I of course look forward to reading more, but the permanence/despair of this ending is so fucking hot, and if this was the true ending, it would have been deeply satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see it both ways. The permanence ending is great, and maybe this could have a series of stories about her trying to get out of the situation forever with a ton of extreme denial shenanigans.

But also getting her some form of release in the end would be solid too. Maybe the key to finally getting released is some traveler needs to come along and dispel the curse? Some shenanigans could then ensue…

Regardless, this was super hot. Thanks for a great read! Please keep writing. =)

SiarSiarover 1 year ago

Very fun and kinky idea. Thats the end, there wont be more, right? Anyway this was great evil predicament. I hope to see more stories where girl ties and tortures herself, thats a rare stuff :)

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 1 year ago

Wow! I .ove this series! I love damsel-in-distress themes, and this one is perfect. I look forward to more works from you. Your details on Skye's feelings and fear are great!

Psi_PrimePsi_Prime8 months ago

Can you pls make another story with magic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous