A Hillsman Remembers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of breast stimulation, Tracy opened her eyes and slowly unbuttoned Joe's shirt. She pulled it out of his trousers and kissed his neck. Joe released Tracy's breasts. Tracy groaned her disappointment but then sighed as he shrugged out of his shirt and threw it into the growing pile of clothes on the back of the chair.

Tracy kissed from Joe's neck, to his shoulder and then his upper-chest. Joe continued to fondle Tracy's breasts. He pinched her nipples, just a little bit harder, and Tracy groaned.

Tracy sucked Joe's nipples and gently nipped then with her teeth. He felt very turned-on. Tracy grabbed Joe's crotch again and Joe felt his semi-erect penis respond. Tracy sighed.

Joe lifted Tracy's chin and she stopped sucking his nipples. He kissed the nape of Tracy's neck and slowly progressed down her shoulder, across the top of her chest and to eventually suckle her magnificent breasts. Tracy groaned in response.

Joe kept suckling as his hands roamed over Tracy's skirt-encased buttocks. He found the clasp of her skirt, undid it, slid down it's zipper and let her skirt fall to the floor.

Tracy's hands roamed over Joe's mid-section and eventually found his belt. She undid his belt, his trouser's button and zipper. Joe pushed down his trousers and stepped out of them. Tracy threw his trousers towards the pile of clothes on the chair but didn't seem to care when his trousers landed in a pile on the floor. Joe kept suckling.

Joe felt Tracy's waist and realised that she was wearing a suspender belt. He felt Tracy yank down his boxer-shorts and he stepped out of them. Neither he nor she tried to add them to the pile of clothes on the chair.

Joe felt Tracy hold his semi-erect penis. She stroked it and then stepped away from Joe. She looked down at Joe's crotch with a frown. She said "Fuck." when she saw his girth and partial length.

Joe took the opportunity to slide off Tracy's lacy, black undies. He saw her completely bald mons pubis and the upper part of her slit, framed by the straps of her black suspender belt. His penis twitched and Tracy stroked it harder.

Joe scanned Tracy's almost naked body. She was only wearing a black, lacy suspender belt; shear, black stockings and sensible, black pumps with five centimetre heels. He scanned up her body to see her smiling at him. Joe lifted Tracy and gently laid her on his bed. He then kissed the tops of her feet, along her stockinged shins, knees, thighs and over her hips.

Tracy slowly brushed her fingers through Joe's hair as he gently kissed across her belly up to the underside of her breasts.

Joe licked Tracy's breasts and around her nipples, teasing her until she grabbed her breasts and pushed her left nipple against his lips. Joe was deciding whether he should tease Tracy some more, by ignoring her offer, but decided that the temptation was too much. He suckled Tracy's nipple and Tracy moaned.

Joe's penis was almost erect. He felt Tracy's hand caress it as he switched to suckling her right nipple. Tracy pushed Joe's head away from her breast and asked "Is that your arm?"

"No." answered Joe, as he pushed out his tongue to lick Tracy's nipple.

"Fuck!" said Tracy and then groaned as Joe was able to suckle her nipple again.

Joe disconnected his mouth and asked "Already? Don't you want some more foreplay?"

"What?" asked a confused Tracy.

Joe slid down the bed, pinched Tracy's nipples and kissed his way towards her groin. Tracy sighed.

Joe mouthed and sucked Tracy's mons pubis, knowing that the motion would probably gently stimulate her clitoris. Tracy moaned. He asked "Don't you want more of this before fucking?"

Tracy sighed "Yes... please..." Joe smiled to himself.

Joe gently pushed on the inside of Tracy's thighs and she obligingly lifted her knees and opened her legs.

Joe kept pinching Tracy's nipples as he kissed Tracy's inner-thighs, slowly moving towards her honey-pot. He could smell her arousal, which made him fully erect, but he wanted to do his best to stimulate Tracy to her fullest. He kissed and licked the grooves between her labia and thighs. Tracy groaned.

Joe kept licking those areas and Tracy kept sighing. After a few minutes, she moved her hips from side-to-side. Joe knew that she was trying to encourage Joe to lick her vulva but Joe kept licking to the side of her sex. After many unsuccessful attempts, Tracy said "Stop teasing me."

Joe quickly licked, in one smooth motion, from Tracy's perineum, along her vaginal opening, across her urethral opening, over her clitoris and stopped at her mons pubis. He sucked her mound until Tracy's body stopped trembling.

Joe used the tip of his tongue to ever so slightly penetrate her vaginal opening. Tracy groaned and her body shuddered. Joe used just the tip of his tongue to very slowly, and gently, lick from Tracy's vaginal opening up to the tip of her clitoris, then over her clitoral hood and up to her pubic mound. Tracy sighed so he repeated the process.

Tracy trembled each time Joe removed his tongue from Tracy's mound and placed its tip on her vaginal opening. She groaned each time his tongue passed over her urethral opening. She shuddered as the tip of Joe's tongue touched the tip of her clitoris and she sighed as he slowly, and gently, licked along the hood of her clitoris.

Joe could feel Tracy's clitoris getting harder on each passing of his tongue. He also felt her clitoris extending a little further out from its hood as it hardened.

Joe changed tactics. He wanted Tracy to enjoy herself as much and as long as possible. He was more turned on by turning on his partners than his partners turning him on. Joe lapped at Tracy's vaginal opening, trying to push his tongue as far as he could into her vagina each time he licked her. He kept pinching Tracy's nipples and squeezing her breasts. Tracy sighed "That's feels so good." Joe was very happy with her comment and kept licking and pinching.

Joe's reward, for his cunnilingus skills, was Tracy's juice. A continuous supply of creamy, sweet but a bit tart, slippery lubricant kept seeping out of Tracy's vagina and Joe eagerly drank his reward.

After several minutes, Tracy started to move her hips, slightly, up and down. Joe took this as a sign to move onto some other stimulation. He dragged the tip of his tongue over Tracy's urethral opening and Tracy trembled. Joe took this as a sign that she enjoyed that stimulation so he concentrated on licking Tracy's urethral opening. He tried to push his tongue into her urethra and then rotate his tongue around inside. He couldn't penetrate her urethral very far, at most a centimetre, but Tracy's sigh told Joe that she enjoyed what he was doing.

Joe only spent a few minutes stimulating Tracy's urethra. He knew that too much stimulation of that area may cause a stinging sensation, especially when Tracy peed. He quickly slipped his tongue over the tip of Tracy's clitoris and then licked her clitoral hood. He would save direct stimulation of the sensitive tip of her clitoris for later.

Tracy must have been very aroused because she groaned as Joe rapidly licked her clitoral hood. He noticed that she signed louder when he licked a little dimple midway along her clitoral hood and so he concentrated his licking on that spot.

Tracy grabbed Joe's head. She pushed her fingers through his hair and then grabbed two hands-full of his hair. She held his head still so that Joe could lick directly on that little dimple.

Joe clasped his mouth over Tracy's vulva so it was easier for him to concentrate the tip of his tongue on that dimple. He slightly sucked, forming a partial vacuum, and Tracy groaned.

Joe licked Tracy's dimple. He experimented with the speed and pressure on that dimple. After a few trial-and-error combinations. He chose a combination when he felt Tracy's body most relaxed and when she sighed contentedly. He concentrated on that combination and Tracy released her grip on his hair.

Joe licked Tracy's dimple and brushed her nipples with the pads of his thumbs as he pulled them with his index and middle fingers. Tracy's sighs became pants. Joe maintained his technique. Tracy's pants became louder. Joe couldn't help but smile, internally.

Tracy's pants became little, sighed-out screams and then... she orgasmed. Tracy let out on long, guttural groan. She pressed Joe's head hard against her vulva. She clamped her thighs around his head. Joe pulled on Tracy's nipples as he kept rubbing them with his thumbs. He watched Tracy lift her shoulders off the bed as she kept groaning.

Tracy released her iron-grip on Joe's head with her thighs. She pushed his head away from her vulva and stopped groaning.

Joe wasn't ready to stop. He thrust two fingers into Tracy's vagina. Tracy grunted. He then thrust three fingers into her vagina and Tracy threw he head back and her shoulders collapsed onto the bed. Joe found Tracy's spongy G-spot and rapidly rubbed it with the pads of his fingers and kept thrusting in and out of Tracy's vagina.

Tracy spread her legs wide to give Joe access to her vagina. Joe pushed his fourth finger into Tracy. He placed his thumb on Tracy's clitoris and rubbed it as he thrust in and out of Tracy's vagina, stimulating her G-spot.

At first, Joe was disappointed that Tracy didn't seem to be able to take his hand into her vagina, but he was soon encouraged when his four fingers and his palm were entering Tracy, as he fingered her. He thought that if she could take this much of his hand into her vagina then she should be able to fit the girth of his penis inside her.

Joe moved up the bed and sucked Tracy's nipple. He used his free hand to pull her other nipple.

Joe finger fucked Tracy as he pulled and sucked her nipples. He looked into her eyes. Tracy's head was bent as far forward as it could go. Her eyes were wide open. She stared at Joe for a couple of seconds. She looked like she was almost looking straight through him. She then rolled her eyes back into their sockets. She bit the back of her hand and grunted.

Joe felt Tracy's whole body shaking. He felt thick liquid coat his fingers. Tracy's thighs clamped onto his hands but he kept thrusting as best he could. He was surprised at how strong she was, but was determined to help her come as much as possible.

Tracy pushed Joe's head away from her nipple. She swatted his hand away from her breast. She rolled onto her side almost breaking Joe's wrist, so he pulled his fingers out of her vagina.

Joe licked Tracy's thick, creamy come off his fingers as he watched her convulse on his bed. He wasn't sadistic but he did enjoy it when his partners had such intense orgasms.

After a few moments, Tracy's body stopped trembling. She rolled onto her back and flung her legs open. She looked at Joe and smiled. She looked at his, now, fully erect penis. She frowned, reached out her right hand and grabbed Joe's glans. It filled her entire hand.

Tracy looked into Joe's eyes and said "Fuck!"

Joe laughed and said "If you insist." He moved into position between Tracy's legs. She seemed mesmerised by his penis as her hand guided his glans towards her vulva.

Joe stopped his intended penetration when he saw the look of concern on Tracy's face. He asked "Are you sure?"

Tracy frowned as she looked at Joe's penis. This was the first time Joe had seen Tracy without complete confidence. She answered "We won't know until we try."

"That's true." said Joe, with a smile.

"Just... take it slowly... please." said Tracy.

"Of course." answered Joe.

Joe edged forwards and his glans spread Tracy's labia. He slowly pushed, when he felt resistance, and Tracy groaned "Oh fuck!" when his glans entered her vagina. He stopped when he felt just his glans inside Tracy's well lubricated and tight vagina.

Joe felt Tracy's vagina squeezing his glans. It throbbed and Joe enjoyed that feeling. Joe was about to pull out but Tracy, still holding his shaft, stopped him with her grip. She looked into Joe's eyes and said "More... Um, please."

Joe smiled again. He was worried that he was hurting Tracy but she seemed to be enjoying the penetration and stretching of her vagina. He slowly pushed his penis into her vagina and Tracy moaned. He pulled out until he felt the corona of his glans slip out of Tracy's vagina. He then pushed in again another ten centimetres. Tracy sighed and said "That feels so good."

Joe was desperate to screw Tracy but he still didn't want to hurt her. He wanted to make sure that she was comfortable with his girth. He pulled out and pushed in again. His penis penetrated Tracy about thirteen centimetres before he felt resistance. He slowly pushed another two centimetres before Tracy said "That's enough. It feels so wonderful... so full... so stretched..."

Joe was impressed. Most women bottomed out before he'd penetrated about twelve centimetres, but Tracy seemed to take three centimetres more.

Joe pulled back and Tracy groaned. He heard a sucking noise when his corona slipped out of Tracy's vagina. He pushed all the way in again and Tracy groaned. Tracy looked at their crotches and could see a good length of Joe's shaft still not inside her. She used both hands to grab his shaft and said "Go for it."

Joe smiled and slowly thrust in and out of Tracy's hands and vagina. It felt wonderful. She squeezed his penis with both her hands and vagina. Joe closed his eyes and concentrated on the wonderful feeling of sliding in and out of Tracy.

Joe opened his eyes after he'd become used to the feeling. He saw Tracy buckled forward, trying to hold onto his shaft. He saw her skin being deformed up to her belly button. She seemed to have a look of ecstasy on her face. He increased his pace of thrusting, making sure that he didn't go deeper than what he had previously being penetrating her.

Joe thought that he could feel the top of his corona brushing against Tracy's spongy G-spot. She certainly looked to be enjoying herself, so he kept thrusting in and out of her.

Joe felt Tracy relax her legs as he kept thrusting. He saw her close her eyes and open her mouth in a silent scream. He watched as her body started to tremble and then convulse, as her orgasm overtook her senses.

Joe felt Tracy's vagina clamp onto his penis as she came. She grunted on each thrust and groaned as Joe pulled back.

Joe was close to coming. He felt Tracy's vagina relax a little bit, after her orgasm, so he thrust faster and faster. He heard Tracy grunting and almost crying with his thrusts. She had her eyes closed and was desperately holding onto his shaft.

Joe felt his first ejaculate racing down his urethra. It usually took a few thrusts before his ejaculate shot out of his urethra and this occasion was no different. He kept thrusting and then felt his semen shoot out of his penis into Tracy's vagina. He felt another wad of semen shoot out, followed but several more. It felt so wonderful as his orgasm peaked.

Joe opened his eyes and saw Tracy looking at their combined, creamy juices being pumped out of her vagina as he kept thrusting. His glans started to feel sensitive so he slowed down the frequency and depth of his thrusts. He felt Tracy let go of his shaft and she collapsed onto the bed. She grunted "Thank god."

Joe watched their juices leak out of Tracy and he salivated. He pulled his softening penis out of Tracy and Tracy grunted. He laid on the bed with his head near her crotch, lifted her legs onto his shoulders and licked her vulva.

Joe tasted their combined, creamy come and drank what he could. He concentrated on giving Tracy pleasure, but he was also determined to drink as much of their come as he could. He pushed his tongue as far as he could into Tracy's vagina and Tracy gasped. He licked and swallowed.

Joe felt Tracy put her hands on his head. She seemed like she was going to push him away, but then she just held his head. She brushed her fingers through his hair as he lapped at her vulva.

Joe pulled his head back to look at Tracy's vaginal opening when he was no longer rewarded with their combined juices. He saw a little bit of creamy coloured liquid ooze out of Tracy. He licked up that little bit of come and waited for more.

Joe looked at Tracy. She smiled and said "Do you want more?"

Joe nodded and answered "Yes please."

Joe saw Tracy concentrate as she squeezed a bit more of their come out of her vagina. Joe lapped at her vaginal opening, trying to encourage her to squeeze out some more of their juices.

After a few moments, Tracy said "That's all I can push out." She then sighed as Joe pushed three fingers into her vagina, pulled them out and licked their come off his fingers.

Joe pushed his three fingers into Tracy again, and then lapped at Tracy's clitoral hood. Tracy threw her head back and said "Oh god." and her legs started to tremble.

Joe latched onto Tracy's vulva. He used the tip of his tongue to tickle the tip of Tracy's clitoris. She clamped her legs around his head and groaned.

Joe concentrated on Tracy's G-spot with the pads of his fingers, as he thrust, in and out of Tracy's vagina, as fast as he could. He also licked Tracy's clitoris as fast as he could. Joe was a bit worried that Tracy might break his neck with her thighs, but hoped that she was aware of her strength to not do that.

Tracy grunted and moaned as Joe did his best to help her come. Tracy let out a low, guttural groan, which increased in pitch up to a scream as she came. She bit the back of her hand to stifle the noises that she was making as she rode through her orgasm.

Joe felt Tracy's vagina clamp onto his fingers but he kept thrusting. He felt Tracy's thighs clamp onto his head, but he kept licking. He tasted Tracy's come and then she squirted, so he drank her juices. Joe loved the taste of Tracy's creamy vaginal juices but her clear, tart-tasting, golden squirts were also delicious.

Tracy stopped screaming. Her thighs released Joe's head and her legs flopped onto the bed. She pushed at Joe's head and managed so say "Enough."

Joe lifted his head to see Tracy almost passed out. Her body tensed as he removed his fingers but then relaxed, once his fingers were out of her vagina. He licked her creamy come off his fingers and was satisfied that he'd, not only helped Tracy have a really good orgasm, but also that he'd had a delicious drink.

Joe climbed up the bed and collapsed onto his back next to Tracy. He stared at the ceiling and drifted off to sleep.

Joe dreamt of the semi-automatic pistol that he found in the trunk, quick-drawing the pistol from its holster and shooting bad people.

~~~

Joe awoke when he felt the bed move. He saw Tracy slip into the en suite and heard her using the toilet. She returned to the bed, said "Morning." and checked her phone.

Joe replied with "Morning." and checked his watch. It was about a quarter-to-nine.

Tracy said "I'm late. Do you mind if I have a quick shower?"

"Help yourself." answered Joe and rose to use the toilet.

Tracy had a quick shower and told Joe that Mary would likely be waiting for him in the tavern at about a quarter-to-ten. Joe rose, had a shower and Tracy had left by the time he went downstairs for breakfast.

Joe was drinking his last cup of tea when Mary arrived. After saying their greetings, Mary said "I'm meeting Sarah's class at the school at ten. I was hoping that you'd accompany me."

Joe looked at his watch and said "Sure. Why not."

Joe brushed his teeth and walked with Mary to the school.

Steven, Sarah's teacher, introduced Mary and Joe. Mary explained that she was there, at Joe's request, to help explain how to search for information in the Hillsman library. She then asked are there any questions before they get started

Wilma asked "Joe, are you really over two-and-a-half thousand years old, or is Sarah pulling our legs?"