A Hillsman Remembers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary returned, behind Joe's back, and ran her fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes and let her pamper him. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and ran her fingernails down Joe's chest, as she kissed his neck and shoulders.

Mary stopped kissing Joe and pressed her breasts against his head. He could feel the weight of her breasts on his head and neck. He pressed his head back, against Mary and wiggled his head between her breasts, like a slow, reverse motorboat. He felt like he was settling his head into two, very soft and comfortable pillows. Pillows which had two, very hard nipples projecting out of them.

Mary encouraged Joe by swaying her breasts from side-to-side. She ran her fingernails down his chest as far a she could reach and then scratched Joe's skin, up his belly and stopped at his nipples. She pinched his nipples as she rubbed her breasts on his head.

After some moments, Joe felt the weight of Mary's breasts lift from his head. He felt her fingernails scrape down his chest and belly. She undid his belt, trouser's button and fly. Her hands reached into his boxer-shorts and fondled his flaccid penis.

Mary let go of Joe's penis. He felt her move from behind his chair. He watched her naked body come into view as she squatted next to him. She grabbed the base of his chair and pulled it sideways to move it out from the table. She was very strong.

Mary grabbed the waistband of Joe's trousers and raised her eyebrows. Joe lifted his buttocks to allow Mary to slip off his pants and boxer-shorts. She looked at his flaccid penis and licked her lips. She knelt on the floor before Joe, gently lifted his penis, leant forwards and licked the tip of his glans. Joe's penis twitched and Mary smiled.

Mary licked Joe's frenulum and Joe's penis twitched again. She licked up part of his shaft, across his frenulum and over the urethral opening. Mary tugged on Joe's legs and said "Move forwards."

Joe slid forwards in his chair until only his buttocks were supporting his weight. Mary, slowly, licked Joe's testis, along his flaccid shaft and then kissed and sucked his frenulum. Joe closed his eyes and let this beautiful, buxom woman have her way with him.

Mary slid the flat of her tongue down Joe's shaft and licked his testis. She held his penis as she slathered his scrotum with her saliva. She then sucked on one testicle and then the other. She then sucked his left testicle into her mouth. She rotated her head to stimulate Joe's testicle in her mouth. She pulled her head backwards to stretch Joe's scrotum and then released Joe's testicle from her mouth. It exited with a pop.

Mary sucked on Joe's right testicle. She sucked it into her mouth and pulled backwards. Joe felt his scrotum being stretched as his testicle was pulled away from his body. Mary released his testicle from her mouth with another pop. She smiled at Joe and then sucked his scrotum. She stretched his scrotum by moving her head backwards. Joe felt his testis press against his groin as his empty sac was stretched to it's apparent limit. Mary stopped sucking and Joe's empty sac slid out of her mouth.

Joe felt the skin of his scrotum writhing as it returned to normal from its stretched shape. His testis eased back into their sac. Mary waited for Joe's testis to descend and then sucked both of them into her mouth. It was a tight fit but she managed to suck, first one and then the other, into her eager mouth. She couldn't move her tongue very much, because her mouth was very full, but she did manage to turn her head from side-to-side, causing exquisite stimulation of Joe's scrotum and pressure on his testis.

Mary slowly stroked Joe's flaccid penis as she sucked his testis. She seemed to lose patience so she released, first one testicle and then the other from her mouth. She licked along Joe's soft shaft and sucked his frenulum. She kept sucking his frenulum and now-and-then she sucked the tip of Joe's glans. Joe felt pre-ejaculate seep out of his urethra. Mary stopped sucking and said "Delicious. May I have some more?"

"Help yourself." answered Joe and Mary giggled.

Mary continued to suck and lick Joe's glans and shaft. He especially enjoyed when Mary sucked his frenulum and drank his pre-ejaculate.

Mary stretched her mouth open to accept all of Joe's glans into her mouth. She licked from Joe's frenulum to his urethra whilst sucking his glans. She managed to get all of Joe's flaccid penis into her mouth and swallow his glans down her throat. She commenced to fellate Joe and Joe sighed from the simulation.

Joe's penis started to get harder from Mary's excellent oral stimulation. Her fellatio skills were outstanding. He felt blood flow into his shaft as it became semi-erect.

Joe noticed Mary struggling to take Joe's girth. She'd managed to suck his penis down her throat and perform fellatio on his semi-erect penis, but when his shaft filled with blood, his girth was too much for her mouth and throat. Joe pressed against Mary's head and said "Don't hurt yourself."

Mary let Joe's penis slide out of her throat. She sat back on her haunches and let her mouth and throat recover, before saying "That's a pity. I guess I'll have to find somewhere else to put it."

Joe laughed as Mary stood up and mounted his semi-erection, facing him. She had a little difficulty pushing his penis into her vagina because of its huge girth and semi-softness. After successfully mounting Joe's penis, Mary jounced on Joe whilst he was on the chair.

Joe watched Mary's large breasts rotating as she bounced up and down. Her left breast rotated anti-clockwise, as observed by Joe, and her right breast rotated clockwise. Joe was mesmerised by Mary's breasts. Mary seemed oblivious to her breasts' effect on Joe.

Joe felt his semi-erection harden to fully erect. Mary was standing up straight to prevent his penis from penetrating her too much.

Joe couldn't help himself. He reached up and massaged Mary's breasts. Mary smiled at Joe and kept jouncing. Joe decided to up the anti by grabbing Mary's nipples. He held her nipples and followed the natural rotation of her breasts as she kept jouncing. Joe used Mary's nipples to increase the rotation of her breasts and Mary squirmed as she jounced.

Mary started to groan as Joe rotated her breasts more. She tilted her head forwards and grunted on each bounce and rotation. Suddenly, she threw her head back, cried out in ecstasy and wrapped her hand over her mouth to stifle the noises of her orgasm.

Joe felt Mary's vagina clamp onto his glans and the top part of his shaft. He felt Mary's creamy come leak out of her vagina and dribble down his shaft to coat his scrotum. He continued to hold Mary's nipples and rotate her breasts but only to her natural range of rotation as she rode out her orgasm.

Joe felt Mary's calves tremble as she stood above him. He saw her try to dismount but she stumbled. She asked "Could you help me please?"

Joe quickly answered "Of course." He slid in his seat and lifted Mary off his penis by her waist. He held her up and she moved her feet until she could stand on the seat of the chair.

Joe could see Mary's creamy-coloured, creamy come dribbling down her thigh. He couldn't help himself, he licked up the delicious, sweet but tart, slippery solution. He kept licking along Mary's thigh, eagerly drinking her come, until his tongue reached her vulva. He lapped at her vulva getting closer and closer to her vagina. He licked at her vaginal opening trying to drink as much of her come as he could. He pressed his tongue into Mary's vagina and kept drinking until there was no more creamy come to drink.

Joe looked upwards, between Mary's jiggling breasts, to see her smiling at him. He smiled back. She asked "Does that taste nice?"

"Delicious." answered Joe, still supporting Mary by her waist.

Mary said "Why don't we take this to somewhere more comfortable?"

"Okay." answered Joe and helped Mary step off the chair. He looked at Mary's come coating the end of his penis. He looked at Mary, shrugged his shoulders and then licked her comes of the tip of his glans.

Mary giggled and said "Every man's dream."

Joe licked Mary's come from around his corona. He licked as much as he could off his penis. When he stopped, he saw Mary smiling at him. She asked "Had enough?"

"No." answered Joe and Mary threw her head back and laughed.

Mary held out her hand and Joe took it. He let her lead him to her bedroom. He watched her put something like a mouth-guard into her mouth. She pushed against Joe's chest with her index finger and Joe let himself fall onto the bed. Mary stood over Joe, bent forwards, grabbed his still erect penis, held it up straight and lowered herself onto his glans.

Joe watched Mary shudder as the glans popped into her vagina. He watched her close her eyes and smile as she lowered herself further into his shaft. He watched her do slow squats causing his penis to thrust in and out of her vagina.

Joe had always been aware of his overly-large penis, when it was erect. However, he noticed that Tracy and Mary didn't seem intimidated by his huge phallus. He wondered if huge members were typical of Hillsman men.

Joe brought his attention back to Mary as his penis seemed to bottom-out inside her vagina. He felt her cervix press against his glans and then his glans press against the very end of her vagina. Mary had her eyes closed as she took advantage of his penis.

Joe heard Mary panting. Her pants became grunts as she seemed to ram his glans against her cervix and the end of her vagina. She screamed as she came.

Joe felt Mary's vagina clamp onto his shaft. He felt her vaginal walls throbbing. He felt Mary impale herself onto his penis. He wondered if she was doing damage as she put nearly all of her weight onto his shaft.

Mary screamed again and Joe realised that the mouth-guard was to suppress her involuntary mutterings.

Mary almost fell over so Joe supported her by her waist with his hands.

Mary continued to jounce on Joe's penis. She reached down and held the part of his shaft, that wasn't inside her vagina, and kept bouncing, voicing some primeval noises. Joe felt himself edging towards an orgasm.

Mary didn't seem to register Joe's existence, only the existence of his penis. She seemed to concentrate all her energy on Joe's shaft fucking her. Mary was almost continually making guttural grunts and squeaks. Joe saw more of her cream leaking out of her vagina and around his shaft.

Joe felt his scrotum shrink, drawing his testis towards his body. He felt his orgasm building up. He imagined his semen rushing from his prostate and felt it race down his urethra. He felt his come shoot out of his glans and into Mary's vagina. He saw Mary's eyes spring open and she grunted, but she kept bouncing on Joe's penis. She was a real trooper till the end.

Joe's glans was getting sensitive as the last of his semen spurted into Mary's vagina. He was about to stop Mary from fucking herself with his shaft when Mary grunted one long cry and came again.

Mary squirted clear liquid from her urethral opening. Her body shook violently as she stopped thrusting. Her body collapsed, held up by Joe's penis and his hands. Joe felt his shaft going flaccid, helped by the constant pressure of the end of Mary's vagina on his glans. He helped Mary slowly fall forwards onto his body.

Joe kissed Mary's belly-button but she didn't respond. He lifted her forwards and Mary seemed to help slightly by supporting herself on her knees.

Joe slowly edged Mary forwards. She grunted as his penis slipped out of her vagina. He kept edging her forwards and she didn't resist. He finally stopped moving Mary when her vulva lined up with his mouth. He salivated and then licked their combined come off her thighs. Joe licked closer and closer to Mary's vulva and her body shuddered when he licked her there.

Joe was rewarded with some more of their creamy, combined come as Mary tensed her body, forcing come out of her vagina. Joe drank to his hearts fill. He lapped at her urethral and vaginal openings. He sucked their come off her clitoris and Mary groaned. Joe finished cleaning up their combined come and stared at Mary's groin.

Joe wondered if Mary was still interested in having sex. He gently sucked on her clitoris and Mary sighed. She didn't push her hand in front of his mouth so he continued to perform cunnilingus on Mary.

Mary pushed herself up onto her arms. She looked between her breasts at Joe sucking her groin. She smiled, temporarily removed her mouth-guard, and asked "Haven't you had enough?"

Joe took a small break from his oral manipulations to answer "Too much is never enough."

Mary laughed. She clamped her thighs around Joe's head, grabbed his shoulders and rolled sideways. She laid on her back and spread her legs wide allowing Joe full access to her crotch. Joe sucked, licked and even fingered Mary's intimate parts. He used his spare hand to squeeze Mary's right breast and pinch her nipple.

Joe felt Mary's body tense. Her vagina clamped onto the four fingers that he was thrusting in and out of her vagina. He saw her head lift off her pillow and she grunted as she came. Joe sucked at Mary's vulva as he tickled her clitoris with the tip of his tongue. He felt liquid spurt into his mouth so he drank whatever Mary provided.

Mary thrust her hand between her groin and Joe's face. Joe was slightly disappointed but was still happy with what they'd done that evening. He rolled onto his back and writhed his way up the bed until his head was on the pillow next to Mary's.

Mary was still panting. She asked, in-between breaths, "Do you want to come again?"

"I certainly hope so." answered Joe. "I don't want to be celibate for the rest of my life."

Mary laughed and asked "I mean tonight."

"Oh, I don't mind." answered Joe. "I can force myself of you insist."

"I'm well and truly satisfied... for now." answered Mary with a mischievous smile.

Joe felt himself relax into the mattress and said "Maybe I should leave. I need to brush my teeth before sleeping."

"Oh, I thought that you might stay for the weekend." said Mary.

"Don't councillors have to work on Saturdays?" asked Joe.

"No, it's hard enough getting Hillsmans to volunteer to be a councillor without depriving them of their weekends." answered Mary.

"And what do you, Councillor Mary, have planned for the weekend?" asked Joe.

"Well... I was hoping to get fucked." answered Mary. "In a good way and with a man that I've just recently met but known about for a very long time."

"Oh... then I'd better leave." said Joe. "I don't want to interfere with his pleasure."

Joe attempted to stand up but Mary grabbed his neck and pulled him into a hug. She said "Well you'll have to do until he arrives."

Joe hugged Mary with one of his special hugs and Mary groaned as her body completely relaxed. "Oh..." she said "That feels so good."

They laid in each others arms for some time until Mary said "I'm about to fall asleep. Get up and I'll get you a new brush-head for my electric toothbrush."

They prepared for bed and Joe slept fitfully with dreams of childhood. It was a different setting to his childhood with Tom, Harry, Lucy, Dick, Dan and Jenny. He saw different, but familiar, faces and thought that he had names for them, but his mind switched to other dream scenarios.

~~~

Next morning, when Joe woke up, Mary wasn't in bed. He rose and looked around her home. He saw, through a window into a private courtyard, Mary practising Tai Chi. She was completely naked and gracefully moving through her routine. Joe recognised the movements and joined her in the courtyard. He asked "May I join you?"

Mary paused in the White-Crane-Spreads-Wings movement. She stood up, shook her arms and answered "That would be nice."

Joe said "My mum and dad taught me Tai Chi. From what I've seen you do, it seems to be the same movements."

"I'm not surprised." said Mary "All Hillsmans practice this form of Tai Chi."

They stood next to each other and slowly, and gracefully, practised their Tai Chi. Joe had never practised Tai Chi in the nude and felt uninhabited as he moved. They repeated the same form when they both agreed that another round would be good. After close to an hour of Tai Chi. They went inside and ate breakfast. After breakfast, they showered together.

They slowly dried each other with towels, which inevitably turned into caresses of each others bodies. They ended up on Mary's bed, passionately kissing each other.

Joe kissed his way down Mary's body but Mary held his chin and said "Please, could you screw me doggy-style?"

Joe smiled and answered "Your wish is my command."

Mary laughed and said "Don't commit yourself to that. You may find yourself very worn out and confused in your position and location."

Joe's mind went into overdrive, trying to work out what deviousness was going through Mary's thoughts. He watched Mary get onto her hands and knees and then realised that he was expected to mount her from behind. He wasn't one to disappoint his lovers so he quickly positioned himself behind Mary.

Joe lined up his glans with Mary's vaginal opening. He pressed his glans against her. There was a lot of resistance but then his glans slipped into Mary's vagina. Mary grunted and fell onto her elbows. She buried her face in her pillow.

Joe caressed Mary's hips as he pushed his penis into Mary. He entered about ten centimetres into Mary and stopped. He pulled back until he felt his corona being caught by Mary's tight, vaginal entrance. He pushed forwards another two centimetres and stopped. Mary shifted position and Joe felt his shaft push against her spongy G-spot.

Joe pulled back and Mary groaned. He pushed forwards, about fifteen centimetres and could go no further. He noted how deep his shaft was in Mary, slowly pulled back and then slowly pushed in again to the same depth.

Mary grunted. She pushed hard against Joe and Joe felt her cervix pressing against his glans. He also felt resistance against his glans. Mary slowly slid forward. She paused and then thrust backwards.

Joe felt his glans hit that wall of resistance and Mary grunted. She slowly moved forwards and then thrust, hard and fast, back onto Joe's penis. She grunted again and Joe wondered if she was trying to hurt herself.

Mary repeatedly moved forwards, slowly, and then quickly trust backwards onto Joe's penis. She kept thrusting and grunting on each thrust. She increased the rate of thrusting and after a few moments she had developed a steady rhythm of impaling herself on Joe's shaft.

Mary kept thrusting and then suddenly stopped. She groaned into her pillow and Joe felt her vagina throbbing on his shaft. After a moment she asked "Could you help? I'm getting a bit tired but I need a good fucking."

"Sure." answered Joe and slowly thrust in and out of Mary. He tried to match the depth that Mary was achieving and the resistance felt similar.

"Faster." demanded Mary, so Joe increased his rate of thrusts. He hoped that he wasn't hurting her but she seemed to enjoy what he was doing.

Mary cried out into her pillow and she clamped onto Joe's shaft. He kept thrusting, the wonderful feeling, on part of his shaft, urged him on.

Mary appeared to come again. She lifted her head out of her pillow and grunted on each thrust. She grabbed hold of the part of Joe's shaft that wasn't entering her and said "Deeper."

Joe entered her just a centimetre or two deeper on each rapid thrust. He could feel his glans hitting some hard anatomy behind the wall of her vagina. Mary cried out, muffled by her pillow, on each thrust. She clamped her hands on Joe's shaft. Joe was getting close to having an orgasm as Mary held his shaft with her hands and vagina.

Joe closed his eyes. He tightly held Mary's hips add he kept thrusting. Mary pushed back against Joe on each thrust. She was gasping grunts and then... she came.