A Hillsman Remembers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary was yelling into her pillow. She clamped onto Joe's shaft with both her vaginal walls and her hands. Joe let himself go and came inside her. He opened his eyes to see their combined come being pumped out of Mary's vagina.

Joe kept thrusting, albeit a bit slower, as they both came down from their orgasm. Joe's glans was getting too sensitive so he stopped thrusting with his penis pushed hard up against Mary's insides.

Mary's body was trembling. She released her grip on Joe's shaft. Joe pulled backwards and Mary said "No", as she grabbed his shaft again. "Keep it inside me for a little longer."

Joe wanted to collapse onto the bed but held his position. He felt the last few twitches of his penis pump out the last dribbles of his semen. He watched his penis slowly go flaccid until Mary's vagina finally ejected him.

Joe saw their come seeping out of Mary's vagina. He moved his legs backwards, held onto her hips and licked her vulva. Mary's body shook and then she sighed as Joe licked as much of their creamy come off her crotch as he could. He licked their juices off her thighs. He returned to her vulva once he'd drank as much of their come that he could see.

Joe started to suck Mary's clitoris but she stopped him and said "I've had enough, If you don't mind."

Joe let go of Mary's hips and collapsed onto his back next to her. Mary fell onto her side, against Joe. Joe made room for her and he ended up spooning her. He fell asleep as they rested.

Some time later Joe awoke as Mary rolled away from him in bed. She looked at him and asked "Do you like anal?"

"Um..." answered Joe, wondering who would receive the anal bit.

"Would you like to do me anally?" asked Mary.

"Okay." answered Joe.

Mary went to the en suite. Joe heard some water whooshing around and assumed that Mary was douching. He got up and went to the bathroom to pee after Mary returned to bed.

Mary was squirting some lubricant into her anus when Joe returned. She held out her hands and Joe laid on top of her. He kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples. Mary squirmed and said "Joe, do you mind if we skip the foreplay?"

"Um... Not at all." answered Joe and lifted his body off Mary's. He shifted into a kneeling position between Mary's calves and wondered what he should do.

Mary played with Joe's penis, which rapidly became hard; he was looking forward to screwing Mary's bum. She lined his glans up with her anus and nodded. Joe pushed forwards and Mary groaned. He carefully watched Mary's anus twitch and pulse as his glans pressed against it. He watched as her anus relaxed and the very tip of his glans formed an indentation into her anus.

Joe looked at Mary's face and saw her concentrating. She didn't seem to be in pain so he pressed a bit harder. He watched her anus, still twitching, stretch as his glans slowly entered her a bit further. He pulled back, out of Mary, after about half of his glans had entered her. He watched lubricant leak out of her stretched anus, which was contracting, so he pushed his glans against her anus to stop the leak.

Joe felt that there was less resistance so he pushed further into Mary and watched his glans almost completely engulfed by Mary's, now very stretched, anus. He pulled back a little bit and felt that her anus was no longer contracting. He pushed forwards and watched his glans force it's way into Mary's anus.

Mary grunted as Joe's penis slid about five centimetres into Mary's rectum, now that his corona, the thickest part of his penis, had penetrated Mary's sphincter. Joe pulled backwards and felt Mary's rectum trying to expel the intruder.

Joe slowly pushed forwards again and Mary sighed as Joe's penis expanded her rectum. Joe felt that Mary's rectum was more relaxed, so he pushed about fifteen centimetres of his penis into her.

Joe pulled back again and felt Mary's rectum contract a little bit less than the previous expulsion attempt. He slowly pushed in again and this time, felt that there was less resistance from Mary's rectum. Joe's glans hit a blockage so he concentrated on slowly sliding his penis in and out of Mary's rectum until he felt that she was completely relaxed.

Mary had her eyes closed, but sighed each time Joe thrust into her bum. She placed her legs on Joe's shoulders. Joe felt that Mary was getting used to the size of his shaft, sliding in and out of her bum. She opened her eyes, spread her legs and asked "Do you think you can get more inside?"

"I'll try, but tell me if I'm hurting you." answered Joe.

"Okay." said Mary.

Joe slowly slid in until his glans hit the barrier. Mary grunted and wiggled her body. She said "Keep going."

Joe held his glans against the barrier as Mary squirmed. All of a sudden he felt his glans slide around something and his penis slid further into Mary. Mary sighed, as Joe lifted her legs to penetrate all the way into her.

Joe kept pushing slowly until his groin met Mary's. He looked down and could see his shaft disappear entirely into Mary's stretched anus. He looked at Mary's face. Her mouth was open in a silent cry as she looked back at him. Joe kept still for a moment.

"Is it in?" asked Mary.

"Yes." answered Joe.

"Show me." said Mary, so Joe spread her legs.

Mary looked at their groins and laughed. She let her head fall back onto her pillow and said "Fuck me... please... Fuck me till you come."

Joe smiled. This was one of the few times that his penis was completely inside a woman. He wasn't going to miss this opportunity, so he said "As you wish."

Joe slowly pulled back with his hips and then slowly pushed forwards. The sensation of his shaft sliding along Mary's snakelike bowel felt wonderful. He felt her sphincter clasping his shaft; her rectum squeezing his intrusion and her bowel caressing the rest of his penis.

Joe pulled Mary towards the edge of the bed with his shaft still fully engulfed by her body. He stood on the floor and held her legs. He figured that this position would allow him maximum movement within Mary's body.

Joe closed his eyes and slowly thrust in and out of Mary. He felt her grip on his shaft, every so slightly, ease, but it was still tight enough to give satisfying resistance to his thrusts. He increased his rate of thrusting and heard Mary sigh. He developed a smooth rhythm of thrusts that gave him maximum stimulation. He smiled as he kept thrusting. It wasn't often that he enjoyed his own stimulation over his partner's, but this time it was different.

Joe had been thrusting in and out of Mary for several minutes when he heard Mary gasp. He opened his eyes to see her looking at her belly. He looked to where she was looking, worried that he might be hurting her. It took him a few thrusts to realise that her belly was moving. He saw, what must have been his glans, sliding up and down, under her skin, just below her ribs.

Joe was mesmerised by the movement of Mary's skin, as it stretched on each thrust. He was slightly embarrassed as he realised that the sight was turning him on.

Joe felt Mary spread her legs slightly. He watched her fingers pass over her clitoris. He smiled, knowing that Mary was also turned on by the sight. Joe wondered if he should help stimulate Mary when he first, felt her sphincter and rectum throbbing around his shaft, and then her cry out as her orgasm washed over her. Mary stopped rubbing her clitoris.

Joe kept thrusting as he felt Mary's arse ease it's throbbing. He heard her sighing as he kept his rhythmic thrusting. He watched her rub her clitoris again. After a short moment, Joe heard Mary cry out as she came again. He felt her sphincter and rectum clamp around his shaft, which almost made him come, and then throb.

Joe kept thrusting. Mary's most recent orgasm almost made him come. He was, really, enjoying full penetration of Mary and the simulation of his entire shaft by her bowel. He watched as Mary writhed in front of him. She wasn't rubbing her clitoris but she seemed to be on the edge of another orgasm.

Joe watched Mary throw her head from side to side. She had her eyes closed and was groaning. He kept thrusting and was so close to coming. He watched Mary lift her head of her pillow, she stared into his eyes, apparently not seeing him. She wrapped her hand around her mouth to stifle a massive groan.

Joe felt Mary's bowel clamp on the entire length of his shaft. It was too much as her sphincter and rectum throbbed around his shaft. He felt his semen rush down his urethra as Mary's throbbing seemed to get tighter. He stopped thrusting as the first shot of semen gushed deep into Mary's bowel. He thrust again and a second jet of his come raced down his urethra.

Mary seemed to be having a continuous orgasm as she kept bouncing her head and shoulders off the bed. Joe shot another load of come into her bowel. He closed his eyes as he thrust a few times in-between each ejaculation. He felt that he must have shot, at least, several times into Mary, before he started to come down from his orgasm.

Joe collapsed onto Mary's belly. He felt the last few pulses of his penis ejaculate a little bit of his semen into her. Mary had collapsed her head and shoulders onto the bed. She'd released her hands off her mouth and was gasping for breath.

Joe felt his shaft slowly receding from Mary's bowel as his penis was going flaccid. He felt Mary's grip on his shaft ease. He wanted nothing more than to collapse onto the bed and rest but he remembered that Mary liked to feel a penis going flaccid inside of her.

Joe's knees felt like jelly but he forced them to support him as his penis slowly snaked it's way out of Mary's bowel. Soon his flaccid penis was held inside Mary just by his corona catching on Mary's sphincter. Mary shifted and, thankfully, Joe's penis slipped out of Mary. He felt semen and lubricant gush out of Mary over his legs and onto the floor. He wiped most of it off his legs with a sheet. He climbed onto the bed and collapsed onto his back next to Mary. Mary slowly wiggled her way onto the bed beside Joe.

They looked at each other, both breathing heavily, they then laughed. Mary said "That was fantastic."

"It was pretty good, wasn't it?" agreed Joe.

"Aha." agreed Mary.

Joe gained his breath as he watched the ceiling. He turned towards Mary and could see that she was asleep. He thought that it wasn't only men who fell asleep straight after sex and almost laughed out loud. He decided to let his euphoria overcome his body and fell asleep.

Joe woke up. He had been dreaming about his parents. He looked at Mary who was watching him. He asked "If I'm over two-thousand years old. How old are my parents?"

"Ken and Holly?" asked Mary.

"No." answered Joe, confused, "Martha and Cliff."

"They weren't your parents." said Mary, carefully.

"What? I mean, pardon?" asked Joe automatically. He was confused but then realised that they would have been a lot older than two-and-a-half thousand years old. He quietly asked "Who were they?"

Mary paused before answering. Tracy had said that Joe might remember things but not too push him. However, Tracy didn't mention if she should tell or withhold the truth. She, as always, chose the truth "They were volunteer Hillsmans, at the end of their lives, willing to look after you as you recovered from your treatment."

Somehow, Joe knew that was true, but was still stunned. They seemed so loving towards him. They taught him so much: karate, Tai Chi, manners, morality, etiquette, some business sense... He said "I need a drink."

Mary offered Joe a glass of mead. She also asked "Do you think dope would help?"

"Yes... Anything to help me... recover will help." answered Joe.

They drank some cannabis oil and mead and ate dinner that Mary quickly prepared. Joe took a double dose of oil and felt very sleepy after dinner. Mary encouraged him to sleep, if he felt he should sleep, and so Joe fell asleep trying to make sense of what he'd learnt over the last couple of days. Hundreds of unanswered questions gradually passed through his mind, but without any structure, so he was even more confused.

~~~

The next morning, Joe woke up with a start. He looked at Mary, who slowly stirred and smiled.

Joe say up in bed and said "I remember..."

Mary was a bit concerned; she was worried that Joe might have remembered what the treatment was meant to make him forget. She gave him time to talk.

"Mary Fielding." said Joe.

"Pardon?" asked Mary.

"I went to school with Mary Fielding," said Joe "and eight other people."

"Okay..." said Mary, wishing that she had Tracy's psychology experience. "How does that make you feel?" was the usual question, wasn't it?

Joe frowned and answered "I'm sad because Mary is dead, but that was a long time ago, so I'm not too upset about it. I'm also happy that I'm remembering my past. I thought that this Hillsman thing might be an elaborate hoax, but it explains all my dreams and daydreams." He looked at Mary and said "I guess it's a good thing."

"I hope so." said Mary, without thinking, but also relieved that Joe's memories didn't appear to be the ones that his treatment had suppressed.

Joe then recalled to Mary his memories of his school days...

######

To be continued...