A Hot August Night 2018 Pt. 02

Story Info
He's not a Cuck. Anal-slut Nadia asks why.
25.6k words
2.85
10.1k
11
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ona_edge
ona_edge
34 Followers

After A Hot August Night.

Why the Professor is not a cuckold.

(This story is presented in two parts. The first part introduced the main adult characters and their activities while naked on a hot August night. This is the second part, where some interested parties engage a professor and get an informal class; it is intended to answer the questions raised in reading the first part. For those who want a fast answer, there is an section titled "In Summary" near the end. But that skips Nadia's anal train and the rest of the sex.)

-

Introduction

All the bunkies along with Santi's children plus Dee and my "Chinese Concubines" were gathered in my living room on Saturday evening, after the little ones were in bed. As soon as all were settled Nadia wasted no time getting started.

Nadia asked, "Professor Parks, I must ask, are you a cuckold?"

-

Some background explains how Nadia happened to ask that question before we get into the discussion that followed.

-

The Bunkies

The bunkhouse behind the farmhouse was built between the wars to house workers at a time when it was a working farm. These days the productive acreage is leased to a neighboring farmer.

Today the bunkhouse houses some of college-age distant relatives of Trevor's, called "bunkies," who live rent free while they attend college. (They pay for their own food and share utilities.) This has become a family tradition, off and on, since the '60s. Last year there were 6 bunkies - the limit without doubling up and rooms. One graduated and one dropped out so this year 4 bunkies are expected to continue from last year.

Bunkies who are continuing students keep their own room over the summer; some go to summer school but most just store books and winter clothes over the summer. They have keys and they sometimes stay in their rooms while visiting friends in the area during the summer. There is a system to indicate if anyone stays overnight, but no notice is required when they just drop in.

The 4 bunkhouse rooms with an Eastern exposure have unusual windows placed high on the outside wall, just below the ceiling. These windows do not open. Nor can one easily see out of them, they are placed so high that Lew Alcindor could only see the sky. These seem kind of useless as conventional windows. But that was not their purpose.

Tobias Parks (born in 1902), who build the bunkhouse between the world wars, was a farmer with a scientific view of things. Farm workers rise early, with the sun, and this is especially critical during the planting and harvesting seasons. As a 8th grade school project Tobias plotted the time, location and elevation of sun every morning over the course of a year. Years later when he designed and built the bunkhouse, he used that school project and placed "Sunrise Windows" to bring early morning light into rooms during the planting and harvesting seasons. It was better than an alarm clock because the sun has no snooze button, a device which Tobias considered the work of idle hands under the direction of the Devil.

For both city schools and the college, Fall classes always start the Tuesday after Labor day in September. Usually the bunkies arrive either the evening of Labor day or during their first day of class. Bunkies almost NEVER arrive early.

Summer school ends before mid-August. This means that during last two weeks in August even summer school bunkies are almost never present.

Santi's wife moved back to Europe some years ago. Santi's children Julio and Nadia, are college students who live in Santi's home during the school year. Typically they spend the summers with different groups of cousins in Europe until Labor day weekend. As teenagers they do not share their plans with their parents. For the Hot August Night Santi prevailed on his son Julio to come home early, to join the fun with Eva. Unbeknownst to all, Nadia also returned from Europe, arriving the day of the Hot August Night.

When Eva enjoyed her guests in her bed, using her body for mutual pleasure, she considered it a gift from Trevor. Eva was a slut, and before they married Trevor promised she could act like a slut after they were done having children. When Santi asked, Eva was delighted to give the pleasure of naked her body to Santi, the man she considered a stepfather. She considered handsome Julio a bonus.

All believed they were not observed; they were correct save for a few seconds. But those few seconds changed everything.

-

Nadia Arrives Early

Nadia is the younger child of the arranged marriage between Santi (Santiago Casellati) and Marie-Anne Parada. Now 18, Nadia has elected to pursue her college degree at Springdale, which she believes will be easier than a college in Europe. She lives in her Father's home. Nadia is attractive, clever and high-strung. She only associates with boys who allow her to dominate in a social setting, and who will respect her sexual requirements.

Annual inspection of Nadia's hymen is a condition of her family inheritance; this guides all her sexual activities. Nadia expects her eventual marriage will be arranged by her Mother's family as a business transaction, unless she finds love first.

Dark-eyed Nadia's greatest genetic gift is her wonderful hair. The dense growth of jet black strands are fine and obedient to her brush in a manner seen in few others. She wears her hair a few inches below her shoulder, in a variety of styles. Like her father, Nadia is short. Her body has a curvy figure with pert, larger-than-medium breasts. Despite her wishes she will probably gain significant weight by the time she is 30. Her Mediterranean face is very attractive, with dark smoldering eyes that seem larger than they should be.

Nadia is also clever. Not intelligent like her brother, but smart enough. With clever course selection she earned perfect grades in high school and graduated last December, a semester early. Her rewards for this included some minor plastic surgery in December, then a ski trip with her mother and other relatives, following the best snow around Europe until March. Her 18th birthday was celebrated in Geneva the day after Valentine's Day. Nadia's relatives said she looked so good that her mother engaged trusted professional photographers to take some shots in the boudoir and by the pool, including some in her birthday suit. Like a real model, she drank wine her mother poured during the shoot. In late March she returned to Springdale and took a few college courses that were available starting in mid-semester.

(These mid-term courses allow students to drop a regular course after the first few weeks, then replace the dropped course with a double-time course starting in mid-semester. This shows how the university cares for the tuition-paying students. If you think bowling and archery courses make up for dropping calculus after flunking the first exam due to an excess of social beverages, you think like a university administrator. Unofficially, mid-semester classes tend to be easier courses that are further "streamlined" to omit difficult content. They are taught by faculty who flatter the department chair and tend to give higher grades. Starting halfway through the semester allows teachers to avoid working on days when it inconveniently snows.)

In May, after acing all her soft mid-term college courses, Nadia was off to join her cousins tanning, frolicking, and more pictures on the nude beaches and private estates of Europe.

Nadia is fluent in Spanish, Italian and English, she is known to slip between the three when it makes her look sophisticated. She can make herself understood in French, but she was careful to conceal the extent of this knowledge, as she intends to take French courses at the university and score easy grades. (Foreign languages often have the highest "GPA given" at a university.) Nadia is always looking for an angle to exploit. She is also a very effective actress and is quite convincing in her own little dramas.

Nadia has been convinced that she must preserve her hymen, so a profitable marriage can be arranged. When Nadia was 12 years old and had her first crush on a boy, her mother Marie-Anne gave Nadia a letter promised in writing to pay so she can finish her education as she pleases. Then she will be given "a chance" to seek love on her own terms. Mother swore the family would not try to arrange a marriage until Nadia is at least 25 and has given permission. Part of this arrangement is that the proof of Nadia's virtue would be inspected (and photographed) by the family doctor each year.

When she came of age Nadia's nanny Aunt Bella demonstrated how "boys can be captured by other amusements." Bella dutifully taught Nadia manual, oral and anal methods of male satisfaction. Nadia is happy to use these alternatives.

Bella said that perky tits put Nadia at her greatest relative advantage over other girls in providing an option many don't have: titty-fucking. Nadia believed her, but she considered this as a disgusting option, because she had to either accept a facial (messing up her hair) or see the guy's hairy butt, which "murders the romance" for her. So she rarely uses that option.

-

A Hot Day In August - Nadia

August 26, 2018

Nine days before classes start, this was the day of the Hot August Night.

Without informing either her father Santiago or her brother Julio, Nadia returned home 9 days before the start of classes, booking a Sunday morning red-eye into an airport that was a 2 hour drive from Springdale. In Europe Nadia traveled with her vicious catty Spanish female cousins during the Summer. She had a weight problem and as they spent their days at nude beaches she was essentially compelled to live on salads, keeping her figure in line for the nude beaches they basked at every day. Nadia was one of the most attractive and she was determined to stay that way.

A craving for carbs, plus a spat with some snooty cousins, precipitated her early return.

Nadia arranged for two male bunkies to pick up at the airport. They agreed to fetch her luggage then entertain her for the day. Clearly they hoped for some physical affection after dark. Jim and Rob would be college juniors during the coming year; they had both enjoyed Nadia's naked charms, individually and together, and were trained in saying "yes Nadia." They had pledged that Nadia's pussy was off-limits. However, she was by far the most eager ass-fuck they ever had.

The pair drove three hours from their hometown early Sunday morning to meet Nadia at the airport, then drove her two more hours to Springdale. When the trio got to Springdale just before lunch they picked up Janet, a naturally submissive local girl who was cast in the part of Nadia's best friend, the butt for her jokes, and the ever-ready second-place bobbie prize in the daily "bed Nadia" contest.

Janet was a beautiful natural strawberry blonde, but dark-haired Nadia insisted that Janet use a harsh bottle treatment to become platinum-haired "for contrast." Also, while Janet's tits were objectively larger than Nadia's, they were miss-matched and one sagged significantly. Nadia's tits, in contrast, got very minor surgical adjustments last Christmas so they stood tall in matched perfection.

When they picked up Janet, Nadia mused aloud about a day at the beach. No nude beach was available. The foursome avoided the end-of-summer crowds at public beaches by going to an exclusive private beach, where Nadia was a member, so the girls could go topless. This allowed Nadia to show-off her near-perfect tits to the wealthy beach clientele. Her microscopic yellow custom European G-string used adhesive to stay in place, starting just below the top of her slit, was custom fitted to cleave deep into her camel toe, and the fabric of the gusset stopping short in back, leaving her cute rosebud covered only by thin fishing line. The guys called the outfit "less than two square inches of extreme temptation."

Nadia mentioned that during the summer she had been "wonderfully ass-fucked under the sun" while wearing the yellow bit of fabric in public. Two brother had taken turns, one handling her in front while the other plowed her rear. She was in the water at the time. Of course, that could not happen under the sun in prudish America. But she mused, "maybe later, in the shower room of the bunkhouse..."

Nadia insisted that Janet also had to go topless, wearing only the bottom of her dowdy faded three-year old bikini so she displayed her mismatched tits.

After spending the day being worshiped and desired at the beach, Nadia directed the boys to a premium pizza place, it was finally time for those carbs she had missed. They arrived during prime time so there was a wait. During the hour between arrival at the crowded place and the actual delivery of the food at their table, Nadia took each of the guys in turn out to the truck, flipping a coin for who she took first. In the back seat of the 4-door pickup with tinted rear windows, each of the boys was allowed to show, with his lips and tongue, how much he missed Nadia during the summer. Nadia's coverup unbuttoned all the way down the front and she wore nothing underneath; her tiny yellow G-string was hanging from the trucks rearview mirror. The boy had to keep his pants closed. Extra points were awarded to the boy who begged to remove her sandals and pleasure her tired feet (oil, massage, and toe sucking). While Nadia was adored by each of the boys in turn Janet held their place in line, ordered (using cell phones), and talked to the other boy about their boring summer jobs.

It was their practice to order twice the pizza they needed for supper. Having fresh leftovers meant the night was not done, and after dark it would be time for night-time games. The left-over pizza would fuel additional rounds of play. So they ate their fill, packed up the rest, and moved on to where they could all enjoy some good clean fun.

It was well after dark when they dropped Nadia's baggage at Santi's house, which was dark. Next they drove to the bunkhouse so the guys could drop off their stuff and the girls could take a quick shower. All four were anxious for more "together" time in the bunkhouse. Nadia called the shots and she took care not to show favoritism.

In the past Nadia and Janet either swapped the guys at random, or Nadia played with a vibrating wand while watching Janet give herself to both guys for disgusting two-on-one fucking, or Nadia hogging both of the guys herself while Janet twiddled her thumbs and watched.

To the guys each girl was a winner. Nadia was more attractive so she always had a small light on in the room. She usually led off the first round with oral sex, finishing with her taking the guy's cum on her tits, then watching him lick her clean. Anal sex came in the second round after she got a good rimming. Janet had bigger tits to play with in the dark and she routinely took guys bareback in all the holes they could get to before they popped. For the first round Janet sometimes hosted a DP or spit-roast while Nadia watched and made her choice for the second round.

During the summer Nadia had her first experience with watersports when she joined her cousins enjoyed this form of fun humiliating poor Sola, a meek female cousin. However, Nadia was not willing to do that with a mixed group. Maybe private time with Janet was a better idea.

The girls had no curfew. For the guys, their hometown was a drive of 100 miles, and they had to work back at 7 Monday morning. Nadia knew they were both trying to impress her.

When they got to the bunkhouse they were surprised to see Santi's car parked in the driveway while the main house was dark, which normally meant "no visitors." The two observations were in conflict. Whatever the answer was, Nadia did not want to let her father know she was in town. They were very quiet as they entered the bunkhouse.

-

Fun In The Shower

The girls showered, the shower room fit four. Meanwhile the guys unloaded a few of their things from the truck. When the guys reported to the shower room they volunteered to wash the girl's backs. The girls let them. Washing backs led to washing willing bottoms, and naughty fingers probed both bottoms to wiggles and giggles about "naughty boys." The girls insisting on returning the favor, they loved how guys were so firm and agreeable with a girl's finger up the butt. That led naturally to something in front that needed attention. Because they could, the girls kept fingers in the guy's butts and made the guys handle each other for everyone's amusement. It was not the first time.

Still, that was really not too amusing so they soon moved on.

Nadia said to Janet, "I think this one is ready for you," while holding Rob's hard cock. That was the cue, the girls traded guys and got down to serious business. It started with the girls back-to-back, holding hands as they accepted pleasurable attention from the boys. Janet allowed Rob to finger her pussy, penetrating as they kissed passionately. Nadia enjoyed Jim's kiss a few feet lower as he had learned to use his mouth very effectively on her clit. Both girls got off in a few minutes, the guys had learned the best moves for each last spring, and some things are not forgotten.

For the guy's turn the girls traded guys and positions. While the guys stood back-to-back the girls each got on their knees and gave their guys hand jobs with a little oral suction added. The guys were primed after the day at the beach and the make-out in the truck plus the shower games, so they did not take long to release their abundant cum. Both girls accepted the release on their tits and made the guys clean them up with their tongues after they were done spurting. The guys did not complain, the quick climax meant they would last longer once they were in the beds where real fun took place. Both girls were also revved up for that.

Jim got especially excited when Nadia mentioned a craving to get her ass fucked good, she had been without this pleasure "for ages... like, since July." In the shower Jim was often called "pencil-dick," "snakehead" and the like by folks who saw him, so he thought he had the inside track on her backdoor - assuming he was willing to rim her tight rosebud to her delight first. Jim had some experience with that.

-

Quick Flashbacks

For Jim it would not be the first time. The end-of-year party in the bunkhouse in May was well lubricated with booze the residents had obtained during the year but could not take home. There was also a lot of sex. Between the right amount of booze, male attention, tension from exams, and her horny period of her cycle the stars were aligned for Nadia to make a bit of a pig of herself. The highlight was when Jim rimmed, tongue-sodomized and then butt-fucked Nadia on the floor of the shower while the rest of the bunkies watched the show. He did such a good job that Nadia's ass was dripping with his cum when she was inspired to pull an anal train in the shower with the four other guys. Jim watched as each of his fellow male bunkies stuck it in, enjoyed her ass, and Nadia accepted cum from each. Jim got hard again so he was cheered by all when he took a very sloppy second penetration as the anal train's "loose caboose."

Jim had used the memory many times during the summer, as the last thing he thought of before he blew his wad and fell asleep.

After the train Jim and Nadia enjoyed themselves in the shower for a time, then spent the night in his bed, where his tongue serviced her clit and his cock filled her ass repeatedly.

Janet was also at that party, in the shower she kept the guys up and otherwise serving Nadia. During some of the anal train she was under Nadia, in a 69 position, licking away at Nadia's pleasure button while different guys plowed Nadia's ass. Nadia did not deign to return the favor, but that was pretty much what Janet expected.

ona_edge
ona_edge
34 Followers