A Hot August Night 2018 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee found it quickly. "Yes, it is a document stating you are domestic partners!"

"That takes care of a lot of the risks you mentioned. Wisconsin changed the law in 2018, I really do not know what the current status is. But you see, any definition of cuckold rests on the term 'wife' and, since we are now 'domestic partners' what Eva was to me was not defined as 'wife' or anything else in the time of Chaucer, it was as foreign to that time as 'plasma TV' and 'iPhone.' That is why I could be definitive in my first response to Nadia."

(Author's Note: The statements above about domestic partnership laws in Wisconsin are accurate.)

Greg asked, "I have always found Eva hot. Hypothetically, does that mean I have a chance with her?"

Eva answered. "I am afraid not. You have to look elsewhere."

"I have tried that, but the girls I find all want to be friends. Like this one..." he nodded at Barb.

"Please, I am a romantic, and after the things I have seen, you plainly aren't," Barb replied.

"Like what?"

"Like Nadia! You had her what, half a dozen times last year, always like she was a sexual appliance used by other guys before or after. Then there was last May... her anal train in the shower... Disgusting!"

Greg took ownership. "Yeah, that was kind of disgusting... but that doesn't make me a bad guy. I'm just a guy."

"I said nothing about you being bad... just not for me. I can't unsee what I saw. Sorry."

To spare Greg's feelings I clarified enough to confuse the issue. (Yes, faculty do that sometimes.) "When we wrote out an agreement before we got engaged, we knew there would be issues with students and others. That agreement included groups of people we agreed never be intimate with, like those associated with my work or school. Perhaps somebody was right to be worried about the coeds in class, and what might occur during office hours."

Eva added, "The way some of those girls dress in warm weather... plus I was bad, I used to play with faculty when I was in college, so know it just feels naughty... fun naughty."

That got a laugh, and it also made clear that we had sharp limits. "We did make an allowance for some past relationships." That covered Santi and Dee. "By the way, if you are thinking of anything like this, it requires a lot of thought, trust, and agreement. I have been thinking about it since my dad told me to marry a slut; I was 12 at the time. We had some complicated prenups to protect us both."

Barb had one more question for Eva. "Excuse me, but I am curious. You said earlier that you were a slut. Did you turn that off being a slut for the period of your marriage? Excuse me, but I have to ask if that is a betrayal of yourself.

"Well, perhaps I have not been clear, and you have ignored the greatest treasure life can give. I was a slut, but I had another higher priority. You know I did not know my father. I would not put my children in that position, that was important to me from my first menstrual period. So while I was fertile, the only man I had was Trevor, I was his slut and he kept me satisfied. Like I said, I greeted him naked at the door... there were no bunkies in those days. He happily did the duty of a team of men keeping this slut's kitty very happy."

"The second point I want to make is about definition: I can be a slut for women. Qiao was pregnant during some of that time, and with her hormones she was horny. Ying was just getting used to sex so she wanted more. There was the issue of periods. Well, Trevor and I did things with them. Shared and swapped. Fuck, I loved being a slut for Qiao, the memory still gets me hot. Sometimes we both pleasured Qiao, because she had a bigger appetite when pregnant. Other times Ying and I would trade bedrooms for a workweek, I would be Qiao's slut in the city, eating her and sitting on her face, pleasing her three sessions a day. Meanwhile Ying would be Trevor's wife here while he taught, keeping him very happy in bed and other places, like his office where she did outrageous things. We were married. Does any of that make Trevor a cuck? We say it does not, because I could not get another man's child with those activities, and for much of that period I was pregnant too. Since the definition is gender specific, we escape the term also."

Qiao said, "There were many helicopter trips back and forth, it seemed better than driving."

Greg said, "Only if you own a helicopter."

Qiao giggled, hid her face and replied, "I bought the helicopter company earlier that year. The founder left it to his son who was a marine pilot, a good one, but no head for business. The company was failing and a bankruptcy lawyer, an especially disgusting creature, was buying up his paper in secret. So I stepped in and stole the company cheap, beat lawyer at his game leaving him with a worthless shell. I allowed the owner a little dignity and he stuck around to get the new business off the ground. I expanded to include crop dusting and such. It is a monopoly and is very profitable."

"I always wondered about the helicopter pad outside," Barb observed.

"We still use it sometimes, mostly in the summer when you are not around. But not as often as in the past, helicopters are not a good match for young kids."

-

In Summary

"So let me see if I can summarize," Barb said to me. "You conceived a daughter with Qiao before marriage, married Eva, had two children, divorced, conceived a son with Qiao, then got domestic partnered, which is one step further from the definition of a cuckold. All because you Father suggested you marry a slut but you did not want to be a cuckold."

"Yeah, that is the short version," I agreed.

"His Dad is a pretty smart guy," Eva said.

On that note we broke up.

We did not mention that Eva had been intimate with Julio. After Santi left that night Julio stuck around, and he stuck our cocks into Eva repeatedly to our mutual delight. They would enjoy each other again.

I explained to Dee that she and her mother were exceptions; her mother fit under our "past intimates" rule and she was an amendment we both agreed to before she showed up at our house. Any long term agreement has to have an "amendments" section.

Eva and Qiao were talking together with their hands on each other as Barb gave them a last look, maybe she was curious. Barb's romance with a charming guy cost her a hymen and a lot of emotional pain, she looked like she might want to try the softer side. We would talk about that. Barb would graduate next year and was much more mature than her relative age indicated.

That night I had Eva and Qiao in my bed, they were quite demanding I had to service both of them repeatedly. They shared the love; after I filled one the other ate what I put in. After each round we shared cum-flavored kisses all around.

-

Sleepover

Meanwhile, Ying decided she did not wish to sleep alone, so she asked to join Dee, "just for company."

Dee said, "Like a sleepover! I never had a sleepover."

Ying said, "I never had one either. I'm not looking for sex, just company."

"Yes, that is a sleepover," Dee explained. "Sex is an assignation."

So Ying and Dee got together for the very first sleepover either one of them ever had; neither one had the opportunity as they were growing up. It was non-sexual, they both felt like they were 15 again. Ying had read a porn story about sleepovers which gave her the idea. Dee made some popcorn. Ying picked out two streaming movies to watch, both based on "Ten Little Indians" by Agatha Christie. First they watched the popular 1974 release with the striking Oliver Reed, then the 1985 porn version with Harry Reems and Ginger Lynn. They had so much fun they agreed to make it a regular activity.

-

Epilog

Saturday July 6, 2019

The same group that had heard Nadia's "Are you..." question were gathered in my living room the day after Santi's funeral. I had asked them to come over so I could explain some things. Santi's death freed me from my vow of secrecy.

In late July of 2018, Santi's doctor had sent him to a specialist who diagnosed his cancer and said he had six months to live. A second specialist at a world famous clinic made the same diagnosis. No cure was feasible, the cancer had spread and it was only a matter of time. I was informed, but sworn to secrecy, because his successor at the bank needed to be vetted. Santi had a small equity position in the bank, the majority owners were a local family, all of whom were older and could not do the job at all. When selecting Santi's replacement they would place great weight on my comments.

With that news on his mind Santi considered how he wanted his life to end. He made up his fantasy of stealing my wife, then sought my permission to approach Eva.

What he requested was that the woman he loved more than any other would be with him for the rest of his life. Revealing his weakened condition when making the request was not the way Santi did things. He wanted to win Eva over by besting me as a lover in my own bedroom, if he did that he believed Eva would come with him willingly. They would fly first class to Europe. There they would travel in style, living in fine hotels, eating at the best places, and revisiting those places that made an impression in his youth. He would be content to die looking at Eva's face, knowing his own wife was going insane with rage.

I did not begrudge Santi this dream. I knew the feelings he and Eva had for each other were deep and sincere. However, I also knew that Eva was not a gift I could give to him, nor could he take her from me as a lover. Even if her was a fantastic lover, our children would hold her in Springdale, making his plan impossible. But I knew he would not hear my advice; he had to try so I let him.

Part of Santi's thinking was that I had my Chinese concubines as well as Dee; he believed that Eva had to feel devalued when these other women were with me. He did not realize how much Eva and Qiao loved each other. He also thought his male equipment was superior to mine and to his own son's; if I was third best at pleasuring my wife in my own bedroom he would have an easy time convincing Eva to go with him as his pampered lover. He did not realize Eva does not think this way, while she enjoys variety in personalities a 4-inch and a 9-inch cock are pretty much the same to her; that is how she is wired.

So I allowed him to try, and to fail, in his quest. As I promised, I did not tell Eva anything beforehand.

It did not go as he planned. Instead of being exalted, he felt diminished in our bed, and was sure that Eva would have nothing to do with him. Of course, this was far from the truth. Eva does not "rank" her lovers, she treasures them all. If she is asked about it she will talk about how silly it is to rank fine prime rib as better or worse than a perfect croissant, or a watermelon on a hot summer afternoon. She loved me. She loved her children. She loved Santi. It made no sense to give up any of her loves.

When she came to his office on the first Tuesday after the Hot August Night Santi was beside himself with gratitude. It took time and a few tears from both, but Eva convinced Santi of this truth. This in turn convinced Santi to make a change.

Santi changed his travel plans, he went to Europe for a single week at the end of October. Eva went with him, with my blessing. She enjoyed her week playing his step-daughter/mistress while meeting some of his and his wife's family.

There was one night with an especially jovial group of his relatives that was going to play the "women visiting random rooms at night" game that Julio had described. Santi suggested that Eva might sit that out, but instead she was quite eager to meet his relatives without clothes getting in the way of the fun. She was a slut, what could be slutier? Santi was forced to agree with her.

As Julio suggested, the women came to and left each room when they wished. Most went to one or two, but Eva was not like most women. Eva visited 4 rooms on that dark night, leaving each occupant much more satisfied than when she arrived. One of the rooms contained another woman when Eva showed up, she offered to leave but Eva said there was no need. Instead she showed both the man and the woman a good time.

When I gave Eva permission for the European trip, she arranged for Ying to be with me full-time "like a wife" while she was gone. During the week Ying loved to visit with me on campus, and especially in my office where she liked to play what she called "the bad student" as she demanded the use of my body. Then each night I had both Ying and Dee in bed. I tried to satisfy them; our most common arrangement was one sitting on my cock and the other sitting on my face. Sometimes they shared a chaste kiss or a hand on a breast, but that was as far as the girl-girl action went.

Ying and Dee grew closer as friends and eventually cuddle buddies, they still did not eat pussy or kiss passionately, but at New Year's some champagne allowed them to experiment with some mutual nipple nibbles as part of their activities.

It helped that Nadia grew a spine after our talk, when she learned a great deal about herself. She and her brother had some long talks with their father. By the end of September Nadia had severed her relationship with her mother, refusing her calls. Instead Nadia wrote to her Great Aunt Tereza, the head of her mother's family. In the letter she documented her mother's broken vows, false promises, and deceptions, then stated that she could not accept any marriage arranged by the family.

At the time her mother was actively negotiating three serious offers for Nadia's hand, all were from men over 40 who made it clear they wanted to marry a "docile breeder." The contract terms dictated that Nadia would be a virtual prisoner while she produced at least 3 heirs from her husband or his 'designated alternates'. That was code; Nadia was being set up for a monthly baby-making gang bang from her husband, her father-in-law, her brothers-in-law and perhaps a few others who would use her fertile body repeatedly over a three day period each month until she was "in a family way."

Nadia had the offers forwarded to Aunt Tereza, who terminated negotiations. For disgracing the family Marie-Anne was banished to a sheep farm in the extreme south of New Zealand where cell phone service is not available. The sun does not visit there much. Bella declined the opportunity to accompany the venomous Marie-Anne to her new home close to the Antarctic circle.

When Santi and Eva returned from Europe they had Bella in tow. Since Marie-Anne was in New Zealand Bella was sort of at loose ends so she was happy to return to Santi's bed for the rest of his life. Bella was warmly welcomed by Julio and Nadia.

The following January Santi surprised us all by selling the payroll service company he started, which Eva worked for, to Eva. He basically gave majority ownership to Eva, but the deal included some stock which would pass to Bella, Julio and Nadia on Santi's death. Eva was not only doing work that fulfilled her, she was now her own boss. Nadia works for Eva part-time, the girl insisted on learning the business she owned part of.

After his return from Europe Santi's home became the happiest it had ever been. He exercised, ate smarter, and worked hard but limited his hours at the office. With his will engaged he managed to stretch the original 6 months the doctors gave him to almost 11 months. To his last day at work he still enjoyed Eva's physical attentions two or three days a week; Bella and Nadia knew of these arrangements but did not begrudge Santi his sweet Eva treats. On occasion, Julio joined his father sharing pleasure with Eva's intimate company in his office, or a hotel room nearby after work.

Nadia did not change her basic activities, but she did extend them somewhat. She spent summers in Europe and spent some time with her Spanish cousins, but she also joined the Italian relatives (male and female) Julio had traveled with and found them more delightful. She was still friends with Janet because the comparison made her look good. She still played boys against each other because it was her nature. She preserved her hymen but, when the mood took her, she was pleased to pull an anal train or organize a friendly bukake for herself, she worked on her oral technique and knew high demand for her talent. She felt a new freedom in her life and she was determined to write her college experience as broadly as possible, within her own limits.

To help in her new freedom Nadia started a "coed naked exercise" group using the heated shed at Santi's house. Shoes and socks were worn. Most women wore sports bras for parts of the exercise while guys brought jock straps. Nadia lost weight while expanding her circle of intimate friends. The group started with the bunkies (including Barb) but soon enough she added others until there were a dozen guys and eight women sweating away naked in her improvised gym under the direction of two graduate students from Phy Ed.

One big difference was that Nadia now shared her day with Santi, for his entertainment, and with Eva, as she sought a slut's viewpoint. Nadia actually claimed the designation of "virgin-slut" for herself, she had tee-shirts printed. She teased both Santi and myself about asking to "fix" the virgin part, but she knew that we would both decline the honor. She was really saving it for her wedding night, as a special gift for whoever she fell in love with. That was Barb's influence, because now that Nadia was free the choice was hers.

Santi took Bella to Julio's graduation. Julio took a job in the state, close enough to spend weekends in Springdale. He was their top hire based on merit.

Santi's will left his home and the bulk of his fortune to his two children, with the provision that Bella was free to live there as she willed for the rest of her life. His wife received one dollar in pennies.

Santi met his death with with a final generous act: when the end was upon him he went to the hospital. His children, Eva and Bella were with him as he breathed his last. Then at his order his organs were quickly harvested so over a dozen recipients in several states lived better and longer because of his final bequest. All of the transplants took with little trouble.

Salud Santiago!