A Hot August Night 2018 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am happy to Daddy." She loved to call me that. I had not been in her life that long and now she went to college as she was living in my house - not the bunkhouse but on the second floor of the main house, with my other children. Plus she often slept with Eva and me in our bed. We all knew the term "daddy" also had a sexual connotation, so we smiled when she said it. She has said that calling me "Daddy" was like giggling while I was feeling her up in public. With the exception of Barb, the bunkies were not sure if that second connotation fully applied.

Dee drives a brand new pickup truck, which the others suspected was from me. She had a 4.0 GPA her freshman year despite many difficulties, so I was very proud of my oldest daughter. Also, by helping around the house without being asked, she made things a lot easier for Eva.

Dee knew where the album was and returned in a moment. Our vows were in the front. I asked Greg to read those vows for anything relating to what Eva did with Santi.

"Well... Hmmm... I don't seem to see anything here about 'forsaking others' or anything like that." He passed it to Nadia, who also looked, and sighed. Nadia passed it to Barb.

Barb had a more favorable and informed reading. "What I see here is this phrase about 'allowing and sharing in pleasure with others' among the vows. That seems to be the opposite of the 'forsaking' thing. Is that what you mean?"

Dee chimed in, "yes, I saw that too. I could testify that they both keep that vow." Dee giggled at the thought and Nadia's obvious discomfort. She had to add, "Living here is such a pleasure."

(I should note, Nadia thinks herself very attractive, she is and she works hard at it. But thanks to her Hindu mother's genes Dee has such a natural and exotic beauty that she always draws the eyes of any guys in the room. Plus Nadia's curvy figure just cannot compete with Dee's slim womanly form, or an exotic face that is so bewitching.)

I responded to Barb. "Yes! It was the opposite of forsaking all others, within our rules. We wanted to be friends with friendly people, like my lovely concubines here." They smiled on cue, they were very happy and satisfied. Sometimes they were loud in their satisfaction, as the bunkies knew.

"I know some babies that can testify about such things," Qiao threw in. "We were so happy together to give my precious children life."

I continued, "Do you see there where the term 'covenant' appears?"

"Yes, I do see that," Barb said. Dee also agreed that the two seemed to fit together.

"Nadia, do you think Eva was sharing pleasure with Santi? Or did it look like you father was unhappy? In pain, perhaps?"

Nadia saw the issue. "I agree my father did not look unhappy that night..."

Eva cut her off. "Did not look unhappy?! I watched in the mirror, he was grinning like crazy! Is 'not unhappy' the best you can say? Is that honest?"

Nadia was not pleased, but she had to admit her error. "You are right, he appeared very happy during the moments we saw. Okay, I will even stipulate that he was the happiest we have seen him in some time. But I will say he is more melancholy since then."

Julio jumped on that. "Be fair sis. Is he melancholy because the event saddened him? Or because he does not enjoy Eva more often? Or because you have been treating him shamefully since that night, and for many years before? Would you rather I answer that, since I have actually spoken to him about it? Or do you want to make another uninformed guess?"

Nadia said something very rapid in angry Italian, but Julio translated. "My little sister tells me I should be more loyal to my Mother, like she is. But my sister forgets how our mother left us as well as Father, and took Bella besides. As Nadia will not tell you, I can say that my Father says he wishes he was with his 'dear Eva' more often. Much more often. To be honest, his 'lovesick bull' act is getting thin at home. But I must say, last school year he was usually in a good mood many Monday and Thursday evenings. I do not know why."

Eva smiled but looked down and didn't add to that. Monday and Thursday were the days Eva usually enjoyed giving pleasure to Santi at work, either bending over his desk or using her mouth to summon his release. But we did not need to talk about that.

I turned back to Nadia. "So in fact, Eva was being 'faithful' to her vows rather than 'unfaithful,' wouldn't you say?"

Nadia was not a good loser. "Yes, I can see that is true. Still, the convention is to forsake others when you marry."

"Yes, that is said to be true in this town, in this age, if people acted according to their vows and we ignore reality like the 50% divorce rate and wives who run off to Europe, leaving a spouse behind. Tell me, which is more significant: a stated but perhaps hypocritical general expectation of non-adultery ascribed by a society with a 50% divorce rate, or the specific unique vows two people chose to make at the time specifically set aside for their spoken vows? The answer is clear, the specific vows are critical. So faithfulness trumps any general expectation of adultery in the definition."

Nadia did not care for the dig, but she as well as the rest of the group had to agree, the expectations of the faithless masses could not be an absolute social guideline.

I was on a roll so I had to add a bit more. "Clearly ignoring reality does not sit well when seeking a truth to answer a question. Also, every marriage is different, and it is the married couple that must be happy first. The vows, stated in public during a ceremony on which you place great value, must come first. Also, you must know your Father's marriage did not follow the usual form for this country, where the convention is that love comes before marriage. You father's marriage was arranged without any love before or after, it was first and last a business transaction. As per their contract, his wife left his bed and allowed him another bed-warmer as soon as she was sure you had been conceived."

Nadia bit on that, to her regret. "Well, for any marriage there must be expectations going in. Important business considerations can't be ignored by irresponsible children."

"Yet feelings and people are also important, aren't they?" Nadia nodded that they were. "As it happens, I was considering marriage to two women, but unlike the Mormons I could only marry one. So we wrote our vows and we deliberately chose to leave that phrase about fidelity out - we agreed that was not part of the promise. I knew Eva had a strong sex drive, and I knew that the other woman I was thinking of marrying wanted something from me, so together we planned our vows accordingly. Now Qiao and I have two beautiful children together, who Eva loves greatly, BECAUSE of how Eva and I wrote our vows. You should know, Eva was in the bed, pleasuring and being pleasured by Qiao, when each child was conceived."

"Eva does woman?" Barb asked in an overly dramatic fashion, like she did not know. She knew, as did everybody else in the room. But she was making another point.

Greg followed up. "While you are there? Damn, Qiao I have to say, you are hot too, I mean really beautiful. That's hot! I wish my..." Greg saw the wisdom in stopping there.

Jim and Rob just looked at each other, like maybe precious Nadia was not worth chasing.

Then Dee asked a wicked question she knew the answer to, just because she could, and it would dig a little deeper at Nadia. "Daddy, you said Eva was there, but how did you know when each conception would happen?" She seemed to think for a moment, to puzzle it out. "OH! I guess you were both there each time! Wow." Dee was having fun.

Eva and Qiao shared a smile and made a show of holding hands at the memories.

Nadia steamed at the happiness in the room. I swear I saw it coming out of her ears.

It occurred to me, water CAN get hotter than boiling, if it is under pressure.

I responded to all. "Like I said, Eva is faithful to our vows. So the 'unfaithful' thing is really a stretch too far."

Nadia looked grumpy, she had looked the fool or been wrong at every step.

-

Attack From An Unexpected Quarter

Julio had been waiting to stick an especially sharp and gratuitous barb into his sister. "You mentioned 'business considerations' and 'irresponsible children' a moment ago."

Nadia should have known better, but she bit back. "Yes. What of it. These things are important."

"Mother took many pictures of you in December plus this spring and summer... she used five professional photographers. All after making some 'adjustments' in December."

Nadia replied, "Yes, she thought I looked good and wanted some pictures to remember me by." She automatically struck a pose. She looked good.

"No." Julio said. Nadia reacted like he slapped her. "It was business. They were all marriage brokers. She is putting you up like a prize breeding mare, trying to arrange a business-merger-marriage. Right now the minimum acceptable offer for your virgin body as a breeder is a business with 500 employees or the equivalent. Older men are encouraged to apply. Also children. Also women. Jim and Rob, you must know she is being sold as a virgin and will be examined."

"That is a lie!" Nadia said. "Mother would not..."

Julio passed his laptop to his sister. "Don't worry, they are all password protected. One must be a verified eligible suitor... like me. Or our cousins." Five sites were tabbed, all showing shots of Nadia at the beach or in bed, wearing skimpy outfits or topless. One of the sites had non-explicit nude pictures. They all said that serious negotiations would involve opening the full nudity and close-up picture galleries. All the sites said marriage in six-months - ruining Spring semester - was contemplated.

After looking at the sites Nadia was in tears. "NO! Mother said she would not do this until I graduated, and then she promised she would give me a chance to find love. Here she is publishing pictures of my... Oh no!" She closed the laptop, but Greg picked it up.

Greg noticed something. "Hey, it says that marriage to a woman will be considered, assuming children are in the tender by 'familial impregnation'. What does that mean?"

Dee answered. "I read about that last year. Gay marriage is more common, so why not arranged gay marriages, if that is where the wealth lies? These days heir's need not be male. To get babies, they use the non-child-bearing woman's males relatives, a twin is best, but a father, or uncles, or a cousin, or even a bastard can inseminate the child-bearing woman, which I guess in this case would be Nadia since she is offered as a breeder. I understand they have monthly... let's call them 'group insemination' sessions for the bride. For older guys the bride must be attractive."

"How does consummation work?" Barb asked.

"Well, I read that the breeder must pleasure and satisfy the breedee before a witness, to start the process, but the marriage is not considered fully consummated until the breeder produces a child from the breedee's genetic line. They test the baby's DNA. This is all specified in the contract."

Nadia exploded. "Me marry a woman?! Get her off? Monthly gang-bangs! Never happen."

Greg handed her the laptop. "Your Mother seems to have thought of everything, even the unthinkable. Maybe you and the other woman could take turns breeding, to give Julio or Santi a chance to breed you wife... assuming she is young and a looker. Hmmm... it says here you could marry a woman as old as your mother."

Ying mused, "With a woman and artificial insemination you could stay a virgin after marriage... for a time maybe. But they probably prefer the natural method."

Nadia was on the edge of tears when Julio came down hard. "Remember sis, Mother made promises... no, actually she made VOWS at her wedding, before the bishop and all the people she held dear, and you have seen the result. After I heard of these sites I confronted her. She got worried about your virginity... you told her things, mentioned some names... and she spoke to me about your weight. She has read how freshman often gain weight and feels you are at risk. The camera can add so much if you are not careful. Recall the new ski wear she bought you last December? It was all taken in AFTER you approved the fit, on her orders. She wanted you to lose weight. Did it work?"

Nadia sobbed at the memory. "Yes! There was all that rich food and wonderful desserts everyone ordered during the ski trip, but since my clothes were tight I ate like a rabbit without taste buds. Salads three times a day and kale at least once a day. Mother carried kale chips as snacks. Yuk! Mealtimes were torture, all those fantastic desserts I passed up... plus I exercised to exhaustion."

Julio was smug. "Our dear Mother is quite a manipulator. Also, last year you mentioned to Mother about dating and boys who were friends. She has decided not to risk your precious hymen on roofies or strong drink or childish irresponsibility. I refused to co-operate with her arrangements - she said there was a 16-year old convent-raised virgin child tied to a chemical factory lined up for me - I could have her 'unsullied' or 'well trained' at my choice, for each hole. I refused. I gave up the wealth she promised in church when I was Baptized - another broken promise. I don't need it. With Father's help I will make my own life. You will only inherit one tenth as much as I would have from her, so you are giving up a lot less. You still have a choice, Father will protect you if you stay in America. If you want to opt out for good I suggest you find a skilled lover like Trevor to pop your cherry and then send a picture of the act to Mother. She will say bad things, she might even have Bella type the word 'slut' in an email, even if you are too unskilled to deserve it. But you will be free and she will be disgraced, as she deserves."

At this point Nadia was in tears. She looked to Julio for help, but he seemed strangely pissed at her, and self-justified in hurting her. Jim and Rob looked dumbfounded at the revelations. Of course, I thought what her mother did was monstrous, but not really unexpected since she was, after all, a monster who was just being herself. Still, this young girl, raised in America with the promises of freedom implicit in her daily life, had to be heartbroken at this betrayal of a lifetime. The only sympathetic face she saw was mine, so she jumped up and ran to my arms, sobbing.

I told the others, "I think we need to recess. Could you give us some time?"

Eva had some snacks in the kitchen. They left as Nadia sobbed in my arms, still shedding bitter tears at what she had learned. If marriage was arranged she would never finish her degree which meant the excitement of the new school year and all the hard work done in the past seemed suddenly to be a cruel joke. Her brain meant nothing to her mother, only her baby parts were valued, and that was in the same market as 16 year-old convent raised girls who were obedient, submissive skin and bones and boobs.

I told her the only person she really had to please was herself. I also said she was worth much to the Father she had turned away from since she was about 10. I reminded her that Santiago still loved her as his favorite daughter. Of course she laughed at that. I also said I would talk to Julio, he was a little harsh to his little sister. That she declined, she said that her brother was kind to her, that her Spanish cousins were much, much slower and more deliberate at using the upper hand to pull apart a person's dreams for an evening of entertainment. The "long torture" was a competitive parlor sport there.

"Why do you put yourself through that sort of thing?" I asked.

"I... I want to belong, and extra abuse is the price of a seat in the parlor."

"But isn't it nicer to sit in your own place? Choice... is what America is about."

She knew that, and she was confused enough that she thought she had the best of both the old and the new worlds. Now she saw she was completely wrong, she actually had the worst of both. Plus, her own Mother did not love her.

-

After The Break

In time we reconvened, Eva brought everybody together by breaking out the premium ice cream - cinnamon flavor. Nadia stood and said she was sorry for all she had said and any pain she had caused. She wanted to forget the whole thing. But Barb was still into it as an intellectual exercise, especially because of my answer, and Dee (who knew the story) just plain liked my lectures... plus the way Nadia cried. (Well, Nadia attacked me, so in Dee's mind Nadia deserved a double helping of what she got and more.)

I could end it but I figured some more discussion might do the others some good. So I started by laying out my Father's life lesson. "It is very unlikely that any husband and wife, no matter how much or little they love each other, will have the same desire for sex at every moment of their marriage. I saw how both my folks, despite their strong love, suffered from such a mismatch, and how desire wrecked my Uncle's life. Dad wanted better for me. He rejected 'open marriage' and similar models because they sanctioned independence, which led to pain and neglected children. He said there had to be consensus in marriage and reasonable limits. So he suggested seriously that I marry a slut, that way I would never be the one in need. Sluts need love too, and they can't get love while they are living like sluts, but they can get it from their husbands, who will rarely turn them down. So both husband and wife-slut are better off if they marry and are open about it.

"But there is a two-sided problem on that road: I did not want to be a cuckold, and sluts naturally like variety. Eva and I worked out a solution using a roadmap over time and our covenant. It still requires love and rather more trust, much more trust than a conventional marriage. There are sacrifices. But we think it works better than a conventional marriage. Plus there are the unexpected benefits. I doubt most wives would welcome another woman, especially a spectacular-looking one like Dee into their bed 'just to cuddle' with their husband. Eva has also taken Qiao's children into her heart; it was something she could do because of the nature of our marriage, and because she liked being a slut for Qiao. Of course, Dee is an irresistible cuddle." That got a laugh from everybody, because it was true, nobody could stay upset with Dee, she was too strong a positive force. "Now, where were we?"

After a moment Greg had a comment, it was clear he had thought about this at some length. Plus, he was a thoughtful guy, more contemplative than even Julio. That showed in his question. "Your earlier focus was on 'fidelity' in a marriage, the 'unfaithful wife'. But there is that second term in the definition, 'adulterous.' It is based on the expectations society implies for all marriages. Expectations that were backed by laws and signaled with rings worn on a particular finger. By implication Eve's actions, even if they are faithful to her vows, could be said to technically mark you with the term Nadia used. I realize that just because a term is accurate, that does not mean it should be used. You mentioned the dictionary used the term is 'archaic' and 'pejorative.' Consider, the term 'colored' is accurate as applied to people of African descent. It has been self-applied, it is the 'C' in NAACP! But the weight has changed since 1909. It is okay to say those letters... but the words those letters represent? Not acceptable. Using those specific words today is dangerous because of the response they will surely bring; the definition falls short because it does not consider the collateral impact, which outweighs any specific accuracy. Do you see that? Does it apply here?"

Barb tried to take a nuanced approach that built on what Greg said, clearly they had discussed this beforehand. "Yes, I see that. The impact and definition of those words, among others, actually varies depending on who is speaking them, and when. Any word's definition is a consensus agreement, and that consensus can change. Plus there is the matter of context, the broader message."