A Hot August Night 2018 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the train, Janet made her way from bed to bed during the night, spreading joy as well as her legs as the guys continued to use her in the dark. One rule in this game was that each guy had to offer Janet a drink from their stash before they got to stick it in any hole they picked. Janet was very drunk and very messy when the sun came up. Her last encounter was Jim, who helped her in the shower after Nadia left. He was spent and she was in bad shape so they confined themselves to a sloppy kiss that lasted about twenty minutes.

-

Spies To Love

August 26, 2018

The Hot August Night

On this hot August night, when the bunkhouse shower/first round was over, all four stayed naked as they shared leftover pizza spiced with friendly fondles preparatory to moving the activity to the bedrooms.

Nadia had decided on separate bedrooms for tonight fun, she didn't want an audience for what she had planned. She had worked up the courage and some practice with her female cousins over the summer, so she was resolved to rim Rob's ass - her first male, and her first in the USA. She was in a "Rob" mood, Jim would be happy with Janet. The boys were always less inhibited at serving her pleasure without an audience, and she expected that a promise to return the favor would inspire Rob to stick his tongue especially deep up her tight butt when he rimmed her. Also, when alone the guys were more inclined to give oral pleasure to her feet, which is how she planned to open the festivities.

She was also considering doing something really obscene with her beautiful big toe, something Rob might take issue with, but she was not sure about that yet. She had trimmed the nail. Plus Jim had sucked it so well, and praised it's beauty, in the back seat of the truck.

There is a "Sunrise Window" in Rob's bedroom. Normally it is too high to see out of. But when Nadia said she wanted to be in his bedroom Rob needed to clear space on his bed. So he climbed up a step-stool so he could place his suitcase on top of the tall-boy cabinet in his room. From that height the "Sunrise Window" allowed a partial view through the window of the master bedroom in the main house. As it happened, the spotlights were lighting the bed. Some movement in the light drew Rob's eye. His quick glance caught Santi's head and shoulders, in the master bedroom, moving in a distinctive manner. By carefully stepping on the top step Rob could see more; he could tell Santi was on the bed where he was stroking in and out of Eva in the doggie position. He could only see Eva's back and some of her head, not her breasts or Santi's cock. However, there was no question about the activity.

The bunkies knew Trevor was sexually active with both of the so-called Chinese concubines. They were also aware that Eva sometimes slept with one of the concubines, and both had both become very close to Dee. But this was all family stuff, with Eva's blessing Trevor had given the smaller, more attractive Chinese concubine two children, and both were like aunts to Trevor's own two young children from Eva.

However, none of the bunkies expected to see Eva doing anything sexual with Nadia's father Santi. He was more than two decades more ancient than Eva's hotness. Also, Santi was Eva's boss at work.

Rob made the mistake of calling Nadia to take a look "at something she really needed to see." He did not explain, he did not trust where words might go. But he stressed the urgency and importance. Nadia was much shorter than Rob so she stood on some textbooks piled on the top step while the two guys held her; it was precarious and she could only stay there for a moment. Still, in the few seconds before a book threatened to slip Nadia saw some of what Rob saw. It was enough to upset her profoundly and to spoil her mood.

They could not see anyone else in the darkness, and no better view was available. But for Nadia it was too much, she declared the evening was over. The boys drove the girls to Janet's house where Nadia cried and threw up for most of the night.

After dropping the girls off the guys drove two hours home.

Janet expressed her disappointed when the guys said goodbye, so as they drove home they wondered aloud about getting together with her, without Nadia, some time during the upcoming three-day weekend before school started. They had a few ideas. When the guys got home they unexpectedly got a half a night of sleep before their last week of their summer jobs started.

They could work overtime Saturday, but it was not required. Both had Tuesday morning classes so they had to move in to the bunkhouse Sunday or Monday. Just the three of them could have an overnight two-on-one party Sunday. They figured that with enough time they could each cum in all her holes. If Nadia stayed away they could do it in the bunkhouse.

A number of phone calls were made, each boy told Janet how they missed her "fantastic booty" and how they wanted to make it up to her... alone, together, repeatedly, lovingly. The overnight could not happen, because Janet had to stay home. But Sunday afternoon before the holiday worked for all concerned if the guys were willing to forgo football on TV. Janet's family was away for the three-day holiday so she had both Rob and Jim repeatedly, taking turns with her body in her own bedroom. The clincher was their promise to keep the lights; she wanted to see them. When they arrived the guys brought Janet favorite booze and treated her like a queen, if the queen made pornos of non-stop sex. She was delighted and very willing. Taking turns they did her every way the three of them could think of, and by the time they ordered delivery from the fish place for a supper (the guys treated Janet to lobster) all three were exhausted and sated.

-

Nadia could not stop thinking of what she saw. She shared with her mother, they talked every day until school started. As for Santi and Julio, Nadia confined herself to the briefest of responses, and that only when addressed. She ate in her room.

As she thought, Nadia decided she was on a time-out from sex. She was her mother's daughter and she wanted to lash out in one spectacular spasm, hurting as many people as she could as much as possible. But she was also her father's daughter, so she plotted to achieve her goal. Her plot started when she swore the others to secrecy and began planned her big reveal.

-

September 8, 2018

The first Saturday after the start of the School Year

13 days After The Hot August Night

(Here we return to Trevor's POV.)

For almost two weeks Nadia, who favors her mother, avoided her father as much as possible while acting like she was disgusted with Santi, Eva, and me. I saw how Rob and Jim copied her attitude when she was around so they could to keep their cocks in play. Then on a Saturday night we had a chance to discuss the incident.

That 4-day weekend after Labor Day was a "concubine visit" at my large farm house. Qiao arrived Friday afternoon with her youngest child, son Yuan Jun Jui, plus her sister Ying for an extended weekend in the country with lots of sex for the adults. Qiao's oldest child, daughter Hui Chen was already living with us and attending school in Springdale with our children. I fathered both of Qiao's children.

I was looking forward to eating Chinese day and night. Besides giving Qiao two children, I made Ying a woman. For both of the sisters I was the only man they had been with in more than a last decade. I was naked with each of them before I met Eva.

I had been Qiao's lover when I seriously courted both her (plus her then-virgin sister Ying, they were a package deal) and Eva. After I took Eva to Las Vegas, Qiao wanted to keep her access to my baby-making equipment. Qiao was not a slut because she was married to her job, but she wanted to be a mother and she considered me an ideal candidate to impregnate her. So Qiao cleverly seduced Eva. Both Eva and Qiao had previously been with other women, and they soon developed a sincere taste for each other as well as me. When we are together the women were in charge of my sleeping arrangements, they would tell me who I was sleeping with. I was no fool, I am smart enough not to complain.

All the bunkies know what Eva and I are sexually flexible with my Chinese concubines. Qiao started using the title of "concubines" - it tickled her to call herself and her sister that after Las Vegas. She got the idea because if I had married Qiao, Ying would be part of the deal, like a traditional concubine. Because I married Eva, I got them both. They were the only heirs of their adoptive father and with Qiao's keen management - she really is married to her job as an investment manager - the two girls are now worth half a billion dollars.

Dee is the most recent addition to our sleeping arrangements. The bunkies know some of Dee's story. Dee is my beautiful, tall, exotic adult daughter, conceived during a summer affair with her Asian Indian mother when I was a teen. News of her existence was withheld from me, I discovered her by accident when she was 14. Dee fell in love with me as both a father (when we found out) and a bed companion (last year). She is now 19 and during the school year she stays with us and she is pleased to act as a nanny for her half-siblings, who all love her so much. Eva and I are both very grateful. Dee has a room on the second floor of the house, she is not a bunkie. These days Dee often sleeps in the master bedroom where she likes to cuddle naked with everyone who is present.

-

Storm Warnings In The Afternoon

During Saturday afternoon Ying was sort of lounging on a pillow in my bed, holding me to her bosom, basking in afterglow of a vigorous session of sex - her second of the visit. When I was up for it she was planning a third session before supper. Ying is as tall as I am, and very strong; her biological father was the "Andrea the Giant" of North Korea.

Dee had watched our earlier activities, and now as we rested Dee was having a good time licking and sucking my Ying-flavored cock affectionately. This would get me up for Ying's benefit, so she was very pleased with the assist.

Ying does not do girls, but she does not mind my daughter being friendly, and the two seem to get closer as friends every time they are together.

Dee likes to do things with me and Eva, besides cuddles she likes to watch and help clean-up after when we are together, and she is glad to please, and be pleased by, either of us. Eva gave Dee the first climax she ever got from another person. Dee has also spent time in bed with Qiao, but I don't know what they have done. Perhaps they discuss spices.

Dee had made some progress in getting a rise out of me and both women were talking about my progress. We were all quite naked and the room was warm, the way September sometimes is.

Ying and Dee are the two "nannies" who watch my four young children, Dee watches the three here while Ying watches one in the city; they are a great team despite an age difference of a dozen years. For now all four of the younger kids were having "quiet time" in their rooms upstairs. We had the one-way intercoms on, just in case. I was also aware that Eva and Qiao, who had given me my young children, were enjoying some quality naked time together in Qiao's bed upstairs. They were probably not quiet, but the room is soundproofed.

Besides being nannies to my kids, Dee and Ying were my last two virgins, and I was the only man they ever had. I had deflowered far more than my fair share of maidens in college, I stopped counting at a dozen, but these two were my last two and my favorites. Ying was over 20 when I made her a woman a decade ago, her hymen was a trial for both of us to open, but she was determined and I think that trial got us closer. For Dee it was less than a year ago, during her freshman year in college, when she was 18. Her hymen had long since been shredded by toys, her fingers, and even my wife's fingers, before I got to it.

Dee's unmarried and unattached mother had made some mistakes with family and others. The lesson she took from that was to encourage her daughter to enjoy "quality time alone" as the safe alternative to the fertile American boys who were attracted to her exotic asian looks. Self-pleasure using books, toys, videotapes and the web were encouraged by her mother. So Dee never dated and despite many invitations was never interested in sex with anyone else until she moved in with us. Once she moved in things moved slowly, we spent many weeks with the three of us sleeping naked together, just cuddling, or sometimes loving while Dee watched. Then she started having sex with Eva while I watched and helped both of them.

Ying and Dee chose to consider my deflowering them as a bonding. The pair likes to spend time together with me whenever Ying visits. Our usual routine, like this, was for me to have sex with Ying while Dee watched and then cleaned me up after so we can go again.

As we three were relaxing there was a soft knock on my bedroom door. It was Barb who said she wanted to have a quick word with me "without disturbing the moment."

Barb is a college junior, she is by far the smartest and most mature of the bunkies. Of all this year's bunkies she is the closest family to me, as she is a legitimate niece, the youngest daughter of my mother's baby sister. The other bunkies are from my father's side of the family; he has no siblings, so they are all more distant as relatives.

I said we were not dressed. Barb replied that she had seen "fossils and pretty naked ladies before... it was part of the college experience." Ying and Dee giggled but were okay with her so I said she should come in. We did not cover up but Dee stopped her nibbling on my cock and rested so it was behind her. Barb was a romantic who appreciated how close we all were, and was the only one of the bunkies I would consider seeing this way. She smiled when she took in scene in my bed.

She said that she had heard some words in the bunkhouse and expected that "the gang" might want to talk with me tonight. "I get the feeling Nadia is behind it and will take the lead." She could not be specific as to what it was about, except that it involved Eva somehow. "You know how bunkhouse walls allow a little sound to carry, but not entire conversations." I trusted Barb's judgement and honesty. I said I would be home. She left with a smile, she was fanning her crotch and made a comment about a sudden need to exercise her Magic Wand.

Dee looked up; licking her lips she asked if Barb wanted some help with that.

Dee looked good, but Barb was not quite ready for that type of help yet. "Who knows, there might still be a good guy out there."

Ying opined that she was not so sure, and Dee seconded the notion by smiling at Ying and saying that smart girls shared when they found one.

Ying's one romantic date with a "very nice guy" almost ended with her being roofied and gang raped for an entire weekend, but she foiled the plan. Then her rich powerful adoptive father insisted that every member of the gang do time in prison. (Dad was Greek, Ying was Chinese, so the guys figured the name was a coincidence. They were wrong.) To be honest, her Dad wanted to do unspeakable things to the gang, and he could have arranged it, but he settled on pushing the legal system to do the right thing. Eight young lives were ruined as a result of their choice. Ying never went on another date.

Dee was raised to never believe boys her own age, and what she experienced last year in college did not change her opinion. She has urges, but her trust issues are a big part of the reason she finds herself attracted to girls and her own father. The "girl" part has not worked so well either, she dated two last year, but they didn't get to first base. I am the father she never knew, a man her mother loved, and a married man who will always have a place for her, so I am kind of ideal for her. We both say that "she is spoiled for mortal men." The comment is both humorous and serious. Ying agrees.

Barb has an unusually low sex drive; she is straight, a romantic, but is not a virgin. (Yes, there is always a story of heartache in such cases. It ended with a felony but Barb was not prosecuted.) She allowed how we three did look very comfortable and loving in bed like that. We were not a traditional family, but we had sincere love. She had a standing invitation to "just cuddle" and someday she might. Perhaps I would see her doing more. Barb kept hoping some guy would meet her high standards. But for now she kept her private things private.

In any event, I knew I could rely on Barb's judgement and discretion. It seemed I had an interesting evening coming.

Once the door closed Dee returned to what her lips were doing, and it was very, very nice to be me for a time. Of course, later I returned the favor.

-

Sunday Evening - The Question

After supper, Eva and I were with Julio in the living room talking about his future. He would graduate with a degree in chemistry in May, with a few business courses along the way. He planned to work for 1 to 4 years, then go for a graduate degree. He saw three paths for his future: an MBA leading to corporate management, a Master's in Chemistry for a technical future, or a PhD leading to teaching. For all three we agreed that a technical first job was desired, now the question was whether it would be in the US or Europe.

Having just put the little ones to bed, Ying, Qiao and Dee came to sit in the living room, talking about the kids. I gave full control of Qiao's two children to their mother. Before me Qiao had never met a man who would not try to control her wealth by giving her children and then using his paternity of her children to attack her wealth. It is a problem the wealthy face. But my position was unique and enlightened, it got her into my bed in record time.

We were almost done when all four current bunkies (Jim, Rob, Greg and Barb) came in with Nadia in the lead. Nadia was not happy to see the concubines and Dee, but she could not really object. Everybody grabbed a seat, the entire 10-bedroom house was designed for a large family.

I have always encouraged openness from the bunkies. They knew that staying with us made college a lot cheaper for them so they did not wish to offend. I said that they should speak their mind on things, but they hesitated to be critical. Jim and Rob had to be there to support Nadia, while Greg and Barb were curious. I had no idea what this was about until Nadia spoke.

Nadia took the lead and wasted no time.

"Professor Parks, I must ask, are you a cuckold?"

That started the shit storm from the concubines.

Ying did not understand that last word. Qiao explained in Chinese. Ying did not like what she heard at all and made a very rude comment in Chinese. For a second it looked like she was going to get up and throttle Nadia.

Meanwhile, after answering Ying, Qiao exploded on Nadia. "How dare you say such a thing about my dear lover! How dare you! What do you expect, an unmarked grave? A quick death BEFORE burial? These are foolish thoughts! A slow death after burial would be a mercy."

Qiao and Ying were both conceived in China then born in the US and adopted by their mother's sister the day they were each born. Their late adoptive mother provided a very Chinese upbringing.

Ying let her sister speak then jumped in with greater vehemence and sincerity. "Pigs are better than a grave, hungry pigs leave no body. We own a pig farm in the next state..."

Nadia expected a denial from me and then she could call her witness. She did NOT expect such a vehement attack from the two Chinese, she was quickly at the verge of tears. Well, they both said very scary things, but what did she expect? Worse, she knew that they had the wealth and power and will to carry out any threat.