A Hot August Night 2018 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia might have eased into the subject, but that was not her Mother's way, and Nadia was just a puppet here.

I had to stop this. "Now now Qiao, Ying, let us clam down. Nadia did not state anything, she merely posed a question. I encourage questions. I assume she has a reason for the provocative term she used. Also, she is a guest in my home and therefore is under my protection." That did not calm them, but as least they stopped talking pork... for the moment. I turned my attention to Nadia.

"That is quite a question Nadia. Might I ask if it is your own, or if one of your parents suggested it?" I know I sort of opened the door then, but with Nadia being provocative we were going to have the discussion. "I must ask because of the word you used... you saw Ying did not know what it meant. It is not common in this country because things have changed. However, it can have ugly, dangerous meanings in Europe and Asia."

Tiny Nadia was still more than a little shocked by Ying's mention of pigs. "My mother might have suggested the term to me. She heard things in the past, but they were rumors. However, recent events brought past conversations to mind."

I lectured a bit, they expected it. "Well, it is a serious term. Did you know that in 1707, the Chief Justice of the British court, which was our court back then and can still be counted as precedent, declared that the act you mention was, in his words, 'the highest provocation' for a husband to murder the offender? So I must wonder... are you inviting me to kill somebody? Perhaps so your mother can inherit?"

"NO! I am sure she did not mean such a thing..." But as she confessed her Mother's involvement I saw the doubt leap forward in her mind. She saw how that was just like her Mother.

Julio had to make it obvious to all. "Mother has always grasped at Father's wealth, his death and some luck is the only path she can see for her to get it."

I cut them off. "Well then, are you aware that in Italy, a culture I am sure you are familiar with, especially in the south, that USING the term is a mortal insult? In effect, the one who says that word is inviting an deadly attack. Tradition suggests a knife in the back or across the throat, by surprise... but anything will do. In this country guns have some history." The girl knew about my gun safe, I shot pistols and rifles often.

Now Nadia was really scared. The prideful, headstrong girl who was so short was quite suddenly in over her head. She hated to be the fool, and hated more to be put there by her Mother. She looked at Rob and Jim, but they were no help.

Barb, who is the most gifted and studious of the group, pulled some of Nadia's bacon away from the fire. "It is a good thing we are not in Italy then. Also, more recent laws and court cases have vacated Justice Holt's very harsh judgement. As you said, professor, society is different today." Then, because she was no fan of Nadia's, Barb reversed course and pushed Nadia's bacon closer to the flames again. "Still, we all know laws and court rulings are subject to finding evidence, a jury, and appeals... like OJ Simpson. So perhaps... if the body was not found," she mused, looking at Ying.

Ying caught her cue and spoke up right away. "Yes, pig farm fix that. Pigs always hungry, they eat Italian." Ying peered intently at Nadia, like she saw something. "Wait, is little girl a virgin? Nobody should die a virgin. If we break her lower legs and put her in a pen with Oscar the trained boar, he will fix that quick. It is what he does! Then the nursing sows visit, they are always so hungry. Live meal is best. She can't escape. An hour later... so sorry, there is no body of evidence. An hour after that, cute piglets nurse on rich milk! Piglets grow up to Moo Shu Pork and good bacon! Best served with Sum Sisters famous plum sauce, of course. Happy ending for all! That would be a great DVD to sell in Asia. Good for business."

My concubines had recently invested in a brand of plum sauce and other Chinese-inspired dipping sauces sold regionally. Synergy with the pork farm.

Nadia looked like she was about to throw up.

I gave Ying a look to calm her down. I had noticed that Barb had used the Judge's name which I did not mention. That said the smart young lady had studied up on the subject, and I had to wonder why. So I asked what the deal was.

Nadia was too shell-shocked to get started with a coherent answer. It took some questioning but finally Rob explained what he and Nadia saw less than two weeks ago. I wanted to get as clear a picture as possible. The truth was that they saw very little, but it was sufficient. Rob tried to explain the facts without giving offense, but he just stretched things out. Looking in our window was inadvertent, not deliberate. It was only a few seconds. But what they saw was obvious.

Since they did not know Julio and I were there, I saw no reason to enlighten them.

Eva immediately admitted that yes, she had been with "her Daddy" in our bed that night, happily doing what it looked like they were doing, "showing her Daddy a very good time." She smiled at the memory, which did not help Nadia's mood. Eva explained how it was the first time with "her Daddy" in our house, it was something that he requested a few times and she was pleased to finally grant. They liked each other. It was that simple.

Nadia was aghast that Eva used the "Daddy" characterization, and it did not help when Eva mentioned that she actually called him "Daddy" when urging him on. Nadia knew their story, but she refused to acknowledge any degree of father-daughter bond between Santiago, her father, and Eva, who was not her sister.

However, putting aside any relationship labels, Nadia expected to have a harder time getting the admission. When Eva admitted what happened Nadia said, "Does that mean you are like a slut then?"

"I guess some folks are just trapped in a Penthouse Letters from the 1970's,and have not gotten the memo," said Eva. She who never had a problem with the word. "No you silly child! I am not 'LIKE' a slut at all. I was born a true slut, as my mother was, and since I do not know my father that suggests he was a slut to. Of course, Santi knew these things, from when I and my slut mother lived with him in our house on Oak Street. You know, he called me 'his dear child' when we were introduced to the movers and shakers in this town."

Nadia really hated that, but she had to sit and take it because it was true. Her Father never called her "his child."

Eva continued laying it on. "Back then my mother was his slut every night, and he came home to us after work every day. He liked us, it was HIS choice." Those words had Nadia steaming, but she really could not attack them. Santi had both his children while he was in an marriage arranged by family in Europe. In fact, both Nadia and Julio were raised more by their nanny, Aunt Bella, more than either parent was involved. It was a great sore point with Nadia because Santiago often spoke fondly of "that year" as the best year of his life, and of his "wonderful daughter" Eva who went on to graduate from college and now worked at his right hand.

Eva continued. "I was certainly raised as a slut by my mother, I practiced widely in college and after I graduated. My first date with Trevor was a sex party where I enjoyed being a slut with more than 20 people. Since I met Trevor I have sexed a lot fewer people. But Santi is kind of special to me, as I am sure you and your mother know."

"Does that mean you screw everybody?" Nadia asked when she got a word in. She was trying to be mean, and was coming off poorly.

"No, not at all. I am very picky and really, there are not many men who interest me. Let me try another approach. Would you ask the same judgmental question of a chocoholic? About eating 'any chocolate'? Or a Oenophile about drinking 'any wine'? Well?"

Nadia squirmed, as a wine lover she had to agree, she would not ask such questions.

Eva did not let her off the hook. "Why do you judge a slut harshly then? Is the act that gave you life and brought you into the world intrinsically sinful or wrong?"

"No. But my parents were married!" Nadia said. But as she said it she saw the trap she had leapt into.

"Are you saying that only married people can have sex? Is it your contention that anybody who isn't married and has sex therefore merit's harsh judgement in some way?"

Nadia was ready to lash out, but hen her eye caught Barb's face. Barb had seen Nadia having sex, including some very disgusting sex - pulling an anal train while others watched in the shower they all had to use. Yuck! Nadia quickly revised her position. "Okay, I see where having sex is not, by itself, a bad thing. But I saw my Father, that is not right."

Eva said, "You looked, knowing what you would see..."

Nadia cringed at that, it was right on target. "I had to look when Rob told me... it was my Father!"

Eva shot back, "he is the ONLY father I ever knew."

Nadia had never gotten that point, suddenly she looked very uncomfortable.

Eva moved on a bit. "Giving pleasure to Santi, my dear Daddy, is a priority for me. Maybe I think of him as rich premium chocolate, a prized treat. He asked and I agreed - two consenting adults. Look, before I knew Trevor this slut used to think any cock was enough. But sex, like wine or chocolate, got a lot better when I started to get picky. Sluts can learn and be picky you know. Of course, my yummy Trevor is the best, others can testify." My concubines and Dee smiled at that, showing support and good taste. I had to blush. "You should know, the sexiest thing a man can give a woman is trust. Trevor knew I was a slut and he trusted me to be a responsible slut, to make good choices. So we both enjoy my... our nature. Santi is very nice and loving, I like to love on Daddy, to give him back rubs, serve meals he loves, help at work and other pleasures. I wonder, can you say the same? There are a few others..." Julio smiled at that, but Nadia was focused on Eva so she missed it. "... the right women also."

Qiao and Dee smiled at that, they were well aware of Eva's pleasures.

Nadia started to backpedal, but Eva pushed. "I asked you if you loved him. Do you? I asked if you gave him pleasure. Do you? It is a yes or no question, and should not require much thought... especially from a daughter!"

Nadia had no choice but to step into another trap, and this time she knew it. "Yes, I do love him."

"Then why are you attacking him and me and my Trevor for something he loved to do?"

Nadia had trouble with this, she was in a terrible position of her own making. "I just don't think it is right for you to do things with my Father. I would like you to not do them again."

It was the wrong thing to say.

Eva put her hand to her ear, as if listening for a distant sound. "Is that your mother I hear? The woman who swore to love, honor and obey, to stand by MY Daddy in sickness and in health, who then left him alone in his bed 5,000 miles away?" These truths did not help Nadia's attitude. "Please little girl, this is an adult matter between MY Daddy and me. If you want to express that opinion to him, go ahead, it will change nothing; I know because I have known him much longer, and much, much better than you. Also, I have been very much closer to my love than you have." Eva said that in a way that screamed intimacy, it all but said out loud how Santi had cum inside her body. Nadia got red at that, but Eva continued. "I am not interested in what you want or don't want, and I have so much less regard for your faithless Mother's opinion. I will say it is too bad the other woman he loved left him. That makes me sad for him so of course I try to cheer him up as I can."

"Do you mean my mother?" Nadia snapped, jumping on another verbal land mine.

"Oh no. You know the woman I mean. The one he should have married."

This figurative slap in her Mother's face by proxy did nothing to improve Nadia's mood; boiling water can get no hotter. She knew about Bella and Santi, all Nadia's life Bella was the only woman in Santi's bedroom at night. Her Mother also knew, she allowed it because she surrendered her half of the bed. Bella had been with Santi more than all other women put together. Honestly, Bella's affection was the only thing that kept him married.

Nadia had heard enough about her family, she exploded. "Stop calling him 'daddy' he is NOT you daddy. He is MY Daddy."

It was the wrong thing to say to Eva, because it was deeply personal. She verbally stuck at Nadia. "Listen you spoiled, stuck up, priggy little bitch. I LOVE my daddy. I tell him often that I love him, sometimes when his cock is out and hard and feeling very good to me. He likes the ways that I show him that I love him, ways that make him happy, profoundly happy so his heart sings. You claim to be his daughter, but can you say the same types of things? Do you tell him often and sincerely that you love him? With words and actions? Do you show him that you love him? Or do you show him every day that to you he is nothing more than an ATM machine?"

Eva's attack went to a truth Nadia had always refused to admit, but she knew it was true. She looked at her brother for support. "Julio, can you not defend me?"

His response was instant. "Defend you from the truth I see daily? That would be most foolish. I have seen how father lights up in Eva's presence. I am happy he has such a loving daughter, even if she is not of his flesh. I have spoken to him... those conversions would bring a loving daughter to tears, this I know. For the love I have seen between them I would happily call Eva MY sister... Mother be damned. But I know that would cause problems, so I forbear it and keep the term in my heart. Abandon this position, and accept that Eva can call him 'father' as they BOTH deserve the feelings that come with the word."

There was a pause in the discussion as Nadia fought with the deep insult she felt versus the way she knew Eva's words were true. If she pursued that further it would only hurt her, and after being hurt so far she was smart enough to know she had only herself to blame.

-

An Answer To Nadia

Unable to get a what she wanted from my wife, Nadia turned her attention to me. "Well Trevor, if Eva can't be faithful in your own bedroom, doesn't that make you a cuckold?"

I wanted to drive the point deep, so I laid the groundwork. "Young lady, listen carefully... you do not know what you are saying about yourself by asking that... and when you learn you will feel much worse..."

I tried to grab a reference she might relate to better. "I paraphrase the great American philosopher and friend of Willie Nelson, John Cougar Mellancamp, who said 'uneducated, your opinion means nothing...' "

I paused, but it was clear that the statement did not connect, she thought I had not answered her question. I wanted to make the next statement clear, so I said it slowly.

"But in point of fact, I must answer with NO. I am not a cuckold."

I paused there to give weight to the point. Nadia struggled but I made sure she had my answer. She just could not accept it. Worse, she did not have a clue how to argue it. So I began to lecture. "As a student you should know that a conclusion drawn without well-founded understanding of the basics is a poor way to obtain knowledge and a great way to look like a fool. You must learn to ask questions, to build an understanding. Don't just jump to conclusions, for that is the opposite of learning. I must wonder if you really know what the term means."

Nadia showed a hint of doubt but pushed on, as I knew she would. "But, if she is a slut, doesn't that make you automatically a... what I said?"

"Asked and answered. Again... No! You continue to belittle yourself." I paused and considered how much I wanted to wound her.

I could prove it to her in a moment, but I am a professor so going the short way, while quick and easy, was simply not going to happen. The long path would be a path of tears, but would teach them all. "To me, all you are doing by saying that is showing your repeated ignorance, parroting another whose absence is a sin by itself, and putting yourself down. Well... your mother... does not need help in that."

Now Nadia was simply too pissed to talk. She had a perfect high school GPA, she graduated a semester early, and she thought she was very special, because all her teachers and snooty judgmental relatives said so. She hated to have her statements questioned; to have one rejected with her intellect faulted was insufferable. Plus, her mother was behind this, that was plain, so my words attacked her manipulated pride. That was also why I was gentle.

Rob and Jim wanted to follow her lead and support her, but they did not have a clue where to go next. They were out of their depth. What was interesting to me was that Barb and Greg also showed some confusion.

Barb finally moved us forward when she rephrased the question as a student should. "Could you explain that a little? I don't mind admitting that I am a little confused." Even Nadia had to admit that Barb was sharp and worth listening to.

Again, I could have cut to the point, by having Dee show the proof to everybody in less than two minutes, but where is the fun in that? I am a professor, so my mind does not work that way. Lecture first, then ask for questions and give answers.

"We will make this a lesson. First: Eva stipulates that she and Santi enjoyed conventional sex on the night in question. We will not ask Nadia the same question regarding my relatives..." That brought a look of shock to Nadia, and some of the others. All the bunkies were relatives of mine, so if she could ask questions and object to behavior, so could I. She realized I might know her ass had pulled that anal train with my relatives in my bunkhouse less than 4 months ago. If her Mother found that out... Nadia would never hear the end of it.

I continued. "Two generations ago 'slut' had a negative connotation, but in this culture the woman's movement has reclaimed the term as part of equality and their rights with their own bodies, so we really don't need to go there. This is not Iran and those values do not apply. Agreed?" Nadia huffed at the reference, but when I looked around the room all agreed. Even Nadia nodded, now she was pissed at me because she was sure the "Iran" thing was an insult to her or her mother (it was) but she couldn't debate the point from her glass house.

I moved on. "So, let's start with a definition. What, exactly, do you think that term means? It is not common, I ask to make sure we are on the same page. Also, as this in not Asia, we will dispense with the 'a white horse in not a horse' logic that some use."

Qiao, Ying and Dee all grinned at that. I was talking about an especially tiresome but very specific philosophy of truth used in Asia, where words can be pictures. We did not need to go there.

Greg answered for Barb, they studied together. "We looked it up, the definitions we saw boil down to 'a man with an unfaithful or adulterous wife'. There are some derivative terms and sub-terms, but that is the general formula. No offense Eva."

Eva smiled to show she took no offense.

"That is not all the dictionary says, is it? What else does it say about the word?"

Greg - probably with Barb's prompting - had that as well. "It is an archaic term, and a pejorative."

"Important points, life or death I'm sure. Like a 'whig' or a 'roundhead' of old. We will get back to that. But lets look at the definition first. How are we consider the term, 'unfaithful?' Clearly that implies something to be 'faithful' to. Usually 'faithful' refers to religion, as in 'the faithful' of a given church. It can mean a country or a cause, like the pro-choice movement, or the Green party. I expect that in this case, you think of 'faithful' in terms of the traditional marriage vow 'to forsake all others' or something like that. Talking about the vow to stand by one's spouse in illness and in health is probably not the issue." Nadia was surprised by this, she never thought the term could be turned to other vows, but with the definition it was clearly possible. "I note that vow of forsaking is common, your grandparents all probably said the like, but it is by no means universal, as some religions have different views. We see that in Druids, Mormons, etc. Do were dare to call them 'less than devout?' No, intolerance is a true sin." The heads nodded agreement. "Dee my dear, could you go get our wedding album."