A Hot Mum Called Jo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dislike of this man was total. Jo didn't flirt with him nor gave him any indication that she was interested in him. Somehow she had to tolerate the behaviour of this man for the evening. So when George suggested that they leave earlier, Jo readily agreed. Unfortunately he had other intentions for my Mom.

George had an executive BMW 50e. Jo was impressed by his luxury car, she especially liked the Panoramic Sky Lounge LED sunroof. He showed off its many colors -- red, purple, blue etc. The trip back went well, up to a point. George suggested to my Mom that they stop at a sex motel to rent a room for a couple of hours. The nerve of the man! My Mom, of course, refused. He stopped the car a few blocks before our flat. It was about midnight and so there was nobody around the streets at that time.

What happened next was mind-blowingly surprising for Jo. First, George took off his trousers, then he reached over to Jo's lap to set her seat down. With speed, he slid over to her side and pushed her down with force. He was on top of her in a moment, too quick for Jo to react.

The evil man then ripped the front of Jo's blouse in one go. Her big, creamy tits came out to play to Jo's dismay. The bastard. He twisted her arms behind her back, pushing her prized possessions upward for his carnal intentions. The man took a long time dribbling with her round, delightful orbs.

While George was busy with Jo's body, her mind was busy with other thoughts. She told him that he was crazy. Jo thought about her safety and decided if this could get worse. No, George wouldn't harm her, the creep just wanted sex. So she thought it best to go along with it. Maybe the police would discover them? She wanted to survive and she said she thought about me.

When finished, next was her gata (pussy). He took a long time smelling the gusset of her G-string. This sent shivers through Jo's body. He licked her like a thirsty dog.

She said he did everything to her. They were in the car for about an hour copulating, trying different positions. Jo tried to belittle George by saying that his cock was "pequeno" (small) and "feio" (ugly) and that he could not satisfy her. This didn't stop him. It encouraged him.

Jo said he called her bad names like "vagabonda" and "cadela" (which both mean "prostitute" or "slut" ) while she rode him. He told her that she was much better than the prostitutes he had before telling her that her "gata" (pussy) liked it, because she was moving so much on his cock and it was getting wet. Jo said she couldn't help it, her body was reacting to him.

He kept on saying,"You are my gata!"

The man just would not stop. He forced her for a long time; it was as if time stood still in that black BMW parked on that neighborhood street; it seemed like that to Jo.

She told me that her lousy date with George was no comparison to how Nikko was with her. She said to me, "Take note, filho!"

This reminds me of a joke. Question: What is the definition of 'trust'? Answer: Two cannibals giving each other a blowjob.

Jo said he was fucking like a man possessed, it was as if he had just gotten out of jail. The man didn't have a condom on, and discharged loads of his jism in her. After that, he smeared her orbs with his obnoxious, smelly seed. He took his time about it and then grabbed her head, and got her to clean and lick his leaking sex pole.

After that, the playboy took his hand into her honey pot to poke her. He liked to press on her magic button to make her moan. She said it hurt a lot and said it was called 'fisting'.

All the time, she was saying 'Porca' which means 'pig' in Portuguese. But that did not stop him; in fact, it excited him even more. He just kept on licking and licking her face. Was he a dog or a pig? Probably both. A hybrid.

This reminds me, I joined a fisting club recently. It is not really something I am into, but I get to widen the circle of my friends...:)

Porco also bit her raisin buds hard. Jo just let him do it to her. He told her she liked it. No man had ever bit her buds before, and it was making her pretty flower pretty wet. Porco got excited again, and wanted more of Jo's oral attention, so he pushed her beautiful head to engulf him with her warm, open mouth.

The car's windows had started steaming up. Jo thought she had drunk too much at the wedding, when she saw a man's face in the windshield. He was wiping the window clean. His big face was pressed hard into it with one hand in a type of salute. Jo thought it was kinda funny. She would not normally be in a situation like this. Then she noticed two other faces doing exactly the same. On the driver's side, there was a fat man, and an ugly man close to her right. Jo called them Grande (big), Gordo (fat) and Feio (ugly).

Porco told her that she had some admirers. She didn't think that they were there to help her; quite the opposite, in fact. Then Porco told my Mom that she had better please him, otherwise he would let all three of them into his car. Bastard! So Jo said she continued servicing him as best she could. It was probably the best blowjob he had ever had. She didn't want him letting the voyeurs into the car.

The workmen were dressed in pink work suits. Jo didn't know how long they were there peeping at them; though, she did know what they were doing with their other hand- they had taken out their erect sticks and were jacking off, looking at her. I guess that beats working at that time of night. They were not afraid of getting caught.

Jo could see that Porco, too, was excited by the fact they had an audience. He climaxed in her mouth quite quickly to Jo's relief. However, it was not over yet.

Porco told my Mom if she wanted the car to be locked, then she should give the men a good sex show. He then activated his LED sunroof to flash red and blue light inside the car. Then he played his sex songs playlist from Spotify, the LED lights flashed in time to the music. He had a gleeful smile like a little schoolboy, Jo said.

He barked out orders of what she should do. Mom obediently did as she was told.

Porco commanded her to keep her eyes open, and to watch her captive audience. She said she felt like she was in a real sex club, working as a whore to please her customers.

George told her to make her nipples hard by pulling and licking them. The men's eyes lit up at this. Jo wanted the men to orgasm quickly.

Then Porco told her to touch herself for them, to climax and make them do it, too. She was to play with her love orbs and finger her vulva to make it nice and juicy for the men to see. The blue, fluorescent lights from the sunroof did their job, there was nowhere to hide from their gaze.

The dirty men's eyes feasted on what Jo had to offer. They liked seeing her grabbing, smacking and poking her snatch. So horny the men had become that they wanted to get into the car.

Feio, the ugly man, knocked and banged on the window close to her and pointed to the handle of the car door. To Jo's relief, Porco didn't let him in.

Porco told my Mom that it was not working. She hadn't made them ejaculate. So she had to do something else. The pervert said he wouldn't open the door, but open her window. He said they would definitely ejaculate if they groped her. ( My rod started to harden, as she described her ordeal at the hands of these men.)

Porco opened Jo's window much to the delight of Feio. His hand immediately started fondling her cleavage. George was right, Feio groaned and grunted as he came quickly. Grando soon took his place and did the same. Jo said it was fast to her relief. Then it was Gordo's turn...

Gordo's rod was like his name— fat. And he was hard. He didn't ejaculate as quickly as the others. George grew impatient, then opened the glove compartment to take out a packet of condoms. He threw one to Gordo. The fat man understood what he should do. He opened the packet and rolled a rubber on himself.

George told Jo to give Gordo a blowjob, since he was not coming and told her it will be faster, unless she wanted them in the car to fuck her.

Jo refused to let them in the car and so she sat up and reluctantly opened her mouth to the stranger's erect cock that was pointing through her window. My Mom said she tried to breathe through her mouth to hide his stench. She said it looked like the man had not trimmed for years. His fat cock stood like a tree in a forest of hair.

Gordo said she was Bonita and that he had never seen such beauty. He added, "senhora cheira bem" ( Lady smells good). That must have been Jo's expensive Chanel No. 5 - she only wears it for special occasions. Then he grabbed her head, messed up her lovely, well-kept hair and said, "chupar" (suck). Jo did her best. She couldn't refuse him.

The man then said "seios" (tits), took my Mom's head off his cock and bowed down to suck her stiff nipples. Jo closed her eyes feeling the sensations running through her body.

Once satisfied, he took off his condom and returned her head to what she was doing. This happened very quickly, Jo didn't realise until his cock went past her lips. Gordo held her head with two hands and fucked her pretty mouth.

Gordo told my Mom that he was going to come, then took his red stump of a cock and pointed to Jo.

I could imagine Jo was relieved that he said that. Mom said she felt pity for him so she helped by saying that he was doing a good job. She said some men have problems having an orgasm. My encouraging Mom told me she held her tits up for him to catch his ejaculation, so it would not go anywhere else.

"Esso" (that's right) he said as she pleased him. Gordo was rubbing his dick violently, then brushed Jo's hair away from her tits. She squeezed his big sack to help.

Jo told him with an urgency, "Vem! Vem! (come, come!)"

Then moaning out aloud like a caveman he eventually ejaculated. It felt like liters of sperm to Jo. He splashed everywhere including onto her legs.

Jo was glad it was over. She did what she did with Porco and licked him clean. And told Gordo it was "delicioso". Gordo had come a lot and Jo told him to look at her hands, which were covered with semen.

Well Mom's Glory hole show had ended. Gordo then said "Obrigado senora" ( Thank you lady).

Seeing her ordeal was over, Jo took her G string and left behind her ripped dress. Then she opened the car door and Jo pushed away her suitors - Grando, Gordo and Feio. Then ran barefoot with her G-string in her hand the two blocks back to our flat naked. Jo had left her shoes in his car. She never saw her shoes or the man ever again.

At that time of night, there was no one around, including the police. Jo said that she didn't have her keys on her. Luckily or unluckily our elderly neighbour Mr Job was looking out his window at the time. He looked surprised that Jo didn't have a stitch on her.

She looked up to him and waved that she didn't have a key. Mr Job made his way quickly down to open the door. By then Jo had put on her G-string. To say Jo was embarrassed is an understatement. Mr Job asked if she was ok, but my Mom didn't tell him everything. Jo just lied to him saying she had a stupid date, that went a little wrong. She just asked him not to tell Mrs Job.

I can only imagine what Mr Job saw of my Mom that fateful night. Seeing her naked but modestly trying to cover her orbs with her hands. The view of her in just her white G-string, her creamy moon of a bottom, along with her lovely slim back. She must have been covered in sweat and the scent of sex on her after an hour in the car with that beast and then the other men...There would certainly be little left to the imagination. It must have been a heavenly vision or a temptation of the flesh for Mr Job?

Anyway Jo said he kindly had a large towel to cover her. Little was said in that tiny elevator. Mom must have stood so close to him. She just looked down at the floor. Mr Job put his around her, as if to comfort her. She said to me that she felt both numb and emotional at the same time.

Jo said when she got back to our flat, she burst into tears. She was flabbergasted, that something like that could happen to her. Surprise. Relief. Shock. Shame. These feelings overwhelmed her. In the car, she had an out-of-body experience. As if she was a spectator from above. This was how she coped. She viewed the situation like a seedy sex film, where she was the star. Jo knew how to please these men and my Mom became their sex object for the night.

Then Jo went straight to the shower and stayed there for a long time. The hot water felt lovely. She wanted to completely wash away the mens' discharge and their smell. Jo was afraid she was pregnant, because the pig had climaxed copious amounts of spunk in her. She had never seen a man ejaculate quite so much, only with exception of my Dad.

Mom did the right thing. She is a strong woman. I was surprised she didn't tell me about this before. Now, I am glad she has. Mom and I have each other...always.

Jo said she didn't tell anyone, but she went to the doctor's the next day and had a check up. Everything was ok. She was worried that she might have caught an STD. Her doctor told her to forget about what had happened and to move on.

She didn't have yoghurt or milk for a long time after the incident, since it reminded her of the ordeal she had at the hands of that pig.

Out of my horny interest, I asked my Mom, if the doctor was a male and if he got to look at her pussy. She nodded. Think I will become a gynaecologist...

My Mom told me these stories to show me, this is not how you should treat your women. You should treat them as your Queen.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------

THE POSTER

Well Teach, these were my sex memories. More precisely the last two were my Mom's. She is an important part of my life - she is " Amor da minha vida,"( the love of my life). Just like I am to her.

Much much later on, when we moved to our new house, I discovered the poster she had, the one she had never put up. She looks fantastic in that pink transparent negligee, don't you think?

Then I had an idea, maybe I might try to be a professional model? Maybe I get to model with my Mom? Who knows? The photographer did say there was a demand...

Now you know a little about me and my Mom. I got to go for training...get that six-pack:)

Happy Christmas Mr Sexton!

From Leo.

*From the author, thanks for reading. Please either vote or leave a comment. Cheers.

12