All Comments on 'A Hot Walk Along the Coast'

by Carolandbob

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeur5 months ago

The 34 degrees at the beginning threw everything else in the story off kilter. Two degrees above freezing is too cold to be doing what you described, especially the skinny dipping. Nope.

Shavedbollox69Shavedbollox695 months ago

IBTVoyeur, 34 degrees Celsius is plenty hot enough.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Was this a loving wife story or one of teasing strangers?

NYnonmonogamousNYnonmonogamous5 months ago

Hot sexy and romantic..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Carolandbob", you do know that you can write more than one-page stories, right!!!!!?????!!!!!! Reading this is similar to watching a cheap striptease, too much tease and not enough strip!!!!!

highlanddevilhighlanddevil5 months ago

IBTVoyeur perhaps it's 34 celsius lol

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
Temperature

34 degrees Celsius is 93 degrees Fahrenheit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like the restraint of your stories..There’s no need and almost hotter that you don’t go into all the details. We know that Bob is going to watch them and probably jerk off while they cum. But hopefully he’ll get his reward later when his adorable wife sits on his face..Great story..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarolandbob@Carolandbob
We are new to the site, we've lurked for many years reading stories but never joined before now. Now we feel that it's time to share some of our stories. Our first story is inspired by our personal experiences as will be our second then who knows where it will go. We are a fun...