All Comments on 'A House Full of Women Ch. 06'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I would have preferred that you kept this one strictly Jack's harem, especially considering the title that you chose. Considering that there are NO COMMENTS before mine, I'm guessing that a good majority of the readers who previously liked this series decided to bail out at this point. I really can't blame them.

The biggest failure here was putting the cart in front of the horse. The conversation with Joanna should have happened BEFORE Vanessa slept with Sullivan.

I'll give you a 2/5. But I'm moving on to something else. I'm not enjoying anything about this story anymore plus I have an intuitive feeling that you're going to have Sullivan and Jack go bisexual really soon. Definitely better than BDSM, but still something that I have no interest in reading about. 😠 ST out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES