A Housewife's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can see how wet it is. There's already honey clinging to the entire mound, and into the creases of Ashley's thighs. I watch it for a minute as Ashley tongues Paige's pussy. I see more of the honey weeping from between Ashley's loose folds. I guess her pussy likes this more than her brain does.

I wave Sophie over and point to Ashley's honey-weeping pussy. I grin. Sophie grins back. She heard what Ashley said. That she's disgusted by the thought of being with a woman. And she knows by now that toys lie about things like that. But their pussies never do. And a pussy doesn't flow with wetness when it's not aroused. When it's disgusted. Her pussy is enjoying this.

So I leave Ashley on her knees, her tongue swirling around Paige's clit. It leaves Paige screeching loud, and very needy, moans. It leaves Paige squirming hard in her chair. But Paige obediently fights her impulses and manages to keep her legs spread wide to offer Ashley easy access to her pussy. I knew, after the first minute of Ashley's tongue, Paige was ready to cum. And I know it will be a sloppy orgasm, adding plenty of fresh honey to Ashley's face. Just as I know Paige will hold that orgasm back until I tell her to cum. I require it of her. She's my whore. She's here to provide a pussy when I wish to use one. As now, when I wish for a pussy to be eaten. I don't wish to watch Paige cum. I just want Ashley to eat. So Paige will suffer the frustration.

I let Ashley tongue away at Paige's pussy for about ten minutes. I figure that's enough time. By then Ashley's gotten the taste in her mouth and the scent in her nose, and it will hours before it's gone. She's gotten an eyeful of Paige's pubes and mound, too. Paige's delicate and girly pubes. It's enough. Ashley knows full well what she's doing. And besides, as wet as her pussy is now, Ashley will drip her honey on the floor if I don't stop her soon.

I stop Ashley by simply grabbing her long hair and gently tugging her head back. Ashley breathes out a relieved sigh as I "pull," more nudge, her head to lift up from Paige's pussy. She quickly sits back up properly on her knees.

Ashley's face is wrinkled up in disgust. I guess that's her brain objecting to Paige's honey all over it. But with her hands still cuffed behind her, there's nothing Ashley can do about it. Just kneel. And smell the muskiness as it begins to dry on her face. And taste it. That will keep her pussy hot for a few minutes.

I take hold of Ashley's leash after a minute and firmly tell her to stand up. She gets up fairly quickly, and easily, despite her bound hands. As she stands, I see her feet slowly inching together. Then I see her thighs close fully, pressing against each other. I see them fidget, ever so slightly, trying hard to rub that pussy mound between them.

I thought that might happen. There's no denying how aroused Ashley is. But it provides a nice transition to the next thing I want to do. I crack my crop firmly against Ashley's bottom. She jumps as she squeals. I scold her for being such a slut. As I do, Ashley blushes deep and bright. She opens her feet, too.

"Are you just too horny now, tramp!" I scold her. "I suppose that you would like to diddle your sloppy skank pit now?"

"Yes, Miss Rodgers!" Ashley blurts out eagerly and hopefully. "I am very horny, Ma'am, and I would love to finish myself off now, Ma'am." After she says it, she stands, her eyes avidly watching me for a hint of the answer. A second later, when it sinks in what she just said, she blushes again. But those eyes still watch me.

"Ah..." I sigh out. "I don't think your horny enough, tramp." I tauntingly tell Ashley. "Otherwise you wouldn't have been so prim when you answered."

"I am, Miss Rodgers!" Ashley blurts out a desperate protest, "I swear, Ma'am, I'm hornier than I've ever been. Please, Ma'am, I really want to... touch myself now!"

"No," I say it firmly, but also with a little giggle to my voice. I watch the disappointment sweep over Ashley's face. And the frustration of knowing that she's going to suffer longer. She stands and quivers slightly as she does. A second later I see the dark skin around her nipples wrinkle up as her nipple strain to stiffen even more. Oh, Ashley wants me to make her wait!

I move behind Ashley to unlock her hands. Once I have her wrist in my hand, and the key in the lock, I very firmly tell Ashley that the instant her hands are out of the cuffs, she's to put them behind her back and keep them there. Still. Then I unlock her hands and watch as she puts them in place. I see them fidgeting slightly, her fingers wiggling a little. A clear sign she wants to move them.

I walk back around to Ashley's front and stand facing her. I just let her stand there and see me eyeing her body over for a minute. It always makes a woman feel so self-conscious. And Ashley is no exception.

"I thought you said you hated eating pussy, tramp. How come your pussy is so hot if you were so disgusted?"

"I don't know why my pussy is so hot, Ma'am!" Ashley firmly insists. It doesn't matter. I know. It's not eating pussy. It's that I made her do it. Just as I made her swallow the fake cock. And I made her eat out of my toilet. That what has her hot. I made her do it. When there is no way she would have if I hadn't made her.

Now I have a treat in mind for Ashley. "Well, you said you hated things up your butt, too, didn't you? How can I believe that when you so obviously lied about hating eating a girl's hot pussy? I will just see for myself if you're a liar and that butt is as slutty as the rest of you. You will behave while I decide." I grin wide as I turn to Sophie and tell her to bring me a glove and a packet of lubricant.

Sophie is over with them very quickly, holding them out atop her upturned palms. Ashley cringes as she realizes what I'm going to do to her now. I pause for a few seconds. Then I ask Ashley if she really wants to masturbate, and she eagerly insists she does. I hold my hand up in front of Ashley, my fingers spread a little. "Then prove it, tramp. Just behave. Now ask me politely to find out for certain if your butt is as slutty as you are."

Ashley cringes and almost cries. "Miss Rodgers, would you please find out if my butt is as slutty as I am so we'll know for sure, Ma'am?" She squeaks out in a timid, mousy voice.

"Put the glove on my hand, tramp," I tell her firmly. It takes the reluctant and cringing Ashley almost a full minute to pull the glove onto my hand. Then I make her put a tiny drop of the lubricating gel on the tip of my finger. I have to firmly remind her that I said a little drop or Ashley would squeeze the entire packet onto my fingertip. Which would be way too much.

"Now, offer me your anus, tramp. Just turn right around, spread your feet as wide as you can stretch them. Then lean over until your back is flat and reach around the outside of your hips to pull your cheeks fully apart. And don't waste my time, tramp. Offer that bottom up."

"Yes, Ma'am..." Ashley squeaks out, her voice again very nervous. She turns slowly, taking every nanosecond she thinks she can get away with. As if I just might change my mind in the extra few seconds she stalls it off. She opens her feet just as reluctantly. And leans. And finally, she pulls her cheeks wide open.

Ashley has a full bottom. Her cheeks round prominently, even at the bottom edge, where they curve out from her thighs as they curve along their edge. But those globes don't hang a bit. There's no sag to them all. They are full enough to fully meet and close her crack, hiding her asshole from sight. But not now that she has them spread wide.

"Here is my anus, Miss Rodgers..." Ashley offers her asshole up in the most reluctant and edgy voice.

Now I can see the dime-sized ring of her asshole, it's dark purple-brown flesh, wrinkled up with endless little lines, and cinched to it's very tightest. Hers sits in the valley of her crack, funneling in very slightly, to a small, tiny, line where her muscle is squishing her flesh hard.

I put the slickened tip of my finger against her tensed ring. Ashley shudders nervously and squeals out "OH!" from just the touch. I take a second to wiggle my finger atop her tight ring and spread the lubricant around on the flesh over her muscle. She squeals again.

"Behave, tramp. Do not speak. Do not move. Do not resist. Just stand there and relax. Do nothing else. Behave." I tell her in a firm voice.

I hesitate for about one second. Ashley doesn't even begin to relax. She just stands there trembling light. I press, gently at first. Ashley fidgets and whines a little "OH!" under her breath. I slowly increase the pressure against Ashley's resisting ring. It doesn't take long for my finger to overpower her little muscle. When the pressure gets to that point, her muscle just stretches slightly as my finger presses into her asshole.

Ashley squeaks out a loud "OW!" as I push into her. My finger slides easily along the greased flesh of Ashley's ring, steadily slipping deeper into her bottom. Ashley squeals a few more loud "OW!s" repeating it over and over again as my finger slides further.

I'm not hurting her. It's just a finger and I have small, narrow fingers. She must be hating it. But I can see her pussy is as hot as ever. That does not seem to hate it. It only takes me a few seconds to slip all of my finger into her bottom.

Ashley pants squeaky, pleading "OW!s". Ashley's asshole grips tightly as it squeezes around my invading finger. Ashley pussy weeps. And I see the tiniest little twitch from the knot at the end of her folds. Yeah, it's loving this. Or rather it is loving that I am making Ashley willing do this when her brain is so unwilling. Not stops her from stepping forward and pulling my finger out of her bottom. Or moving those hands and pulling me out. Yet she's standing there, allowing herself to be invaded in a way her mind detests. Isn't that so submissive of her?

I very slowly, and gently, curve my finger inside Ashley. It such a slight movement she won't even feel it. But she does feel it when my finger begins to press, very softly, against the inside of her bowel. That's just a thin, filmy membrane, like a sausage casing, lined with thick veins. I can feel them, but Ashley won't feel me feel them. Beyond that is a paper-thin layer of smooth muscle. And beyond that, if you press in the right place, are the spongy soft walls of her pussy.

This is the first time I've felt the walls of her pussy. Now, they're flushed hot and burn with fire. They're soft, too, like a wet sponge would be, but I can feel they have enough muscle in them to firm up a bit.

Ashley moans a strained "UH!" as she feels the faint pressure of my finger pushing against her insides. I know she is so over-exaggerating it, too. Maybe she wants to convince me that her butt isn't slutty and hates it. Maybe she wants to convince herself. Maybe she's just that big of a chicken.

I wiggle my finger slowly, lightly caressing over the inside of her bowel. And tenderly massaging the backside of her pussy through those walls. Ashley immediately tenses up every muscle in her body. She moans a few more "UH!s" but by about the fifth one, she's unable to hide the sultry notes creeping into those supposedly pained groans.

A few more little wiggles and Ashley cries out a loud, squeaky, and urgent moan of pure erotic delight. As she does her body shudders. And I feel her pussy twitching under my finger as millions of icy hot chills shoot along those eager nerves. She quickly cries out another sultry moan. And then another. After that, she's moaning as if she were having great sex. Steadily. Passionately. And urgently.

I can't resist. "Did I miss hear you, tramp? Let me ask again, is this butt a total slut like the rest of you?"

Ashley's pussy finally drips a couple of drops of her honey. She cries out, her voice pure sensual hunger. "Yes, Ma'am! My butt is a totally filthy slut just like I am, Miss Rodgers!"

I giggle. "I thought so, tramp." I keep caressing her insides. Ashley keeps squealing moans that grow more and more sultry, and desperate, as they go. It's not long, maybe twenty seconds, until I feel the first crisp tremor rack her pussy under my finger.

"Oh, you slut! You're going to cum just from me fingering your butt, aren't you, tramp?"

"YES, Ma'am!" Ashley screams out, "OH, Please! Just a few more seconds, Miss Rodgers, please I have to cum NOW!"

I lift my finger, taking away the tease Ashley is so enjoying. Ashley screams out, this time in utter frustration at being left hanging. While she's whining, I pull my finger out of her asshole.

When Ashley stands up and faces me, she looks miserable. And so clearly horny. I can see it the way her entire body fidgets slightly. It tells me how badly she's fighting not to finish it herself.

Chapter 05: Slut Show

I quickly leash Ashley as soon as she has her hands behind her back. Once she's leashed I walk her back out to the living room and return her to the stool where her lesson began. I let her sit there a minute or three, ignored.

It takes about two seconds for me to notice the very faint squirm in her hips. I know what she's doing. She's grinding her pussy against the hard seat, rubbing her clit on it. It's as good as masturbation would be.

I flick the tip of my crop, snapping it lightly against her hip, and scold her that I told her to sit still, and not to speak until she was told to. No matter what. I add that the crop swat was her only warning. She does not want to "fuck my chair" again. Or to speak.

Sophie brings me Ashley's phone. I unlock it. I hold it with the back to Ashley so that she can't tell what I'm doing. I type out a text to Ashley's husband. This is Miss Rodgers, the Domme Ashley is visiting now. I would love to talk to you about Ashley if you're up for it. If you don't want to, that's fine, too. But if you will, you may call me back on Ashley's phone for the next few minutes.

It only takes him about a minute to call. Ashley hears her phone. But she has only a generic ringtone set, so she doesn't know who is calling her. The screen would tell her, but she can't see that. I just answer the phone "Ashley's phone... This is Miss Rodgers." He introduces himself.

I'm sure Ashley figures out whom I've called. We talk for a couple of minutes about Ashley, or rather what level of involvement he'd prefer. He tells me that he does not want to see Ashley in pain or suffering, or bruised, and certainly not with another man. I assure him that won't happen. I tell him that when he sees Ashley tonight, there won't be a mark on her body. He appreciates that.

"In case you're wondering, Ashley, is sitting right here beside my desk. She's required to sit still, and not say a word without permission. I'm watching her closely now since she's completely naked and I just caught her trying to fuck my chair! Can you imagine being so horny that you grind yourself against a chair in the hopes of getting off?"

Then I squeal softly, but with some excitement in my voice, "Hey, you want to see? She's right here, all nice and naked, with those huge boobs... Do you want to see?" What man wouldn't want to? Although I suspect some of it is his desire to be reassured that Ashley isn't injured.

I just take the phone and point it at Ashley. I get a picture of her sitting from about the knees up. It shows her looking straight ahead. And I can see the sensual hunger on her face. And in her over-stiff nipples. I send the picture to him. Ashley cringes, but not too badly. It is her husband I'm sending the naked picture of her to. And it only takes a few seconds for him to get it.

He tells me that Ashley looks fine. Which I assume means that he can tell she's not injured.

I tell him that I'm giving Ashley a little "homework" assignment. The first rule of which is that she is not to even mention, let alone talk about, this session until after she has the kids tucked in bed tonight. But after that, she must answer every question he asks honestly and fully. She'll tell him the rest of her assignment tonight, later. If she doesn't do the assignment exactly as I tell her to, then she doesn't need to bother writing to me again. If she does, then she may write to me and if she's interested I will consider accepting her for future use as my amusement.

"Now the reason I'm calling is because I don't believe in playing behind a spouses' back. That would be wrong. And since we've never spoken, I don't know what you're comfortable with Ashley doing, or not doing. Ashley has just been begging me for an orgasm. Begging rather shamelessly, too. I've decided to offer you the choice.

I move the phone, turning it away from my mouth. "Oh, tramp... do you really want to cum?"

"Yes, Ma'am..." Ashley answers sheepishly in a voice that's laced with embarrassment and full of eagerness. "I would really like to cum, Ma'am."

"You will ask your husband to chose how you will climax. Option one, you may masturbate. Option two, skanky can eat your pussy. Option three, my slave there can finger your butt. Ask him for permission to cum, then ask him to chose how you cum. And pretend he didn't hear your instructions, tramp."

"Yes, Ma'am," Ashley so embarrassingly agrees as I'm putting her phone on speaker. "Dave... I don't understand it, but somehow she got me so horny I can't stand it! And she did it without even touching my pussy! I am so embarrassed right now! I can't believe I'm asking you, but please Dave, may I please have your permission to cum?"

"Yeah, you can." He says. I think I hear a little bit of tease in his voice, too.

"Thank you, Dave. You have your choice of how I cum. Miss Rodgers says I can masturbate if that's how you want me to cum. Or if you want, she will have skanky eat me and make me cum. Skanky is a girl, she's pretty and really young, but I don't know her name. Or, if you want, Miss Rodgers says her slave, another young pretty girl, will put her finger up my butt and make me cum like that. She says for you to pick how you want me to cum."

"I... Uh... Can I ask what you want?"

"No, she says that's not allowed. She says for you to pick the way you want me to cum, not the way you think I want to cum. Please, just pick, I just want to cum!"

I wonder what he's going to pick. I figure there's a 50% chance of masturbation, that's the safe choice. There's a 40% chance of skanky, that's the guy's choice and surely they considered that girl-on-girl would be a possibility with Ashley coming to see a Domme. There's a slim chance of her butt getting fingered. He'll know she hates anything with her butt, or so she's convinced him.

"You may have skanky eat you..." He says with some uncertainty in his voice as if he thinks maybe that's what she wants. To have it done for her.

I immediately send Sophie to fetch skanky. Then I click the phone off speaker and very excitedly ask Dave "Do you want to watch? She has Duo on her phone, I could video you right in live!"

"OK." I think I hear some eagerness in his voice, too. Then again what man wouldn't want to see a pretty young girl eat a pretty woman's pussy? Well, unless he's not into girls.

I wonder if this isn't exactly what Ashley was hoping he'd pick. I so notice that she took the moment to build Paige up as being so pretty. Almost as if trying to entice him to pick her.

"Tramp, open your knees wide. Sit on the edge of the stool, put your hands on the back of the seat." I tell her.

"Yes, Ma'am," Ashley answer quickly, and very eagerly. She doesn't hesitate to display her pussy either. As Sophie is leading a leashed Paige over to me.

I trade Sophie, taking Paige's leash and giving her Ashley's phone. I tell her it's on video call so Ashley's husband can watch, to just keep it pointed at the "bitches." then I raise my voice a hair so it comes over clearly, and tell him "if you want to see any particular view, or either bitch, or both, just tell my slave what you want to see and she'll move the phone." Sophie giggles, already imagining what he's going to ask her to show him.