A Housewife's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley's hands are flying now as they scrub the bowl. She's sobbing lightly from the sting, but not crying. But she is working, hard and fast. Only now she's working nervously.

I give Ashley about two more minutes, letting her panic fade, and her mind start dulling again with the monotony. Then I use the tip of my crop, stroking it very lightly, and slowly, along the line where the soft inner folds of her pussy meet, right at the center of her gash.

Ashley manages to keep scrubbing. She manages to last about half of a tease before she shudders hard and breathes out a deep, squeaky "OH!" It's a sweet "Oh." I can tell when I take my crop from her pussy and I see Ashley's sticky, creamy, clear honey clinging to the edge of it. I guess her pussy doesn't mind this lesson.

I give her another little break. This one a minute or so longer, until I start to see the strain in her arms. It tells me they're tiring of the near-manic pace she's scrubbing.

On all fours, Ashley's huge breasts hang down freely from her chest, baring the entire mounds to me. Even their tender, and often-neglected, undersides. Men always forget about those, especially on bigger breasts where he'd have to lift them to get to the top of it, along her chest. It's a place I know that Ashley is not used to being touched. And now her dangling breasts with their hard nipples are jiggling around as she scrubs.

I stroke the tip of my crop along the underside of her breasts. It surprises Ashley, but she manages to keep working as I tease her mound. Even when I see the goosebumps springing up along that tender underside of the dangling mound.

I tap the tip of her mound with my crop as lightly as I can. I know Ashley barely feels the tap. But it gets a very hard shudder from her. Hard enough of a shudder that her shoulder rises up. And her mounds jiggle wildly for a second. I hear Ashley suck in a very panicked sharp intake of breath.

"Oh..." I coo in a taunting voice, "you don't want those breasts whipped, do you?"

"No, Ma'am! Please, I don't want my breasts whipped, Ma'am! Please, Ma'am, it will hurt too much!" Ashley blurts out, her mouth running on nervously. But her hands keep scrubbing. With renewed vigor.

I glance back at that puffy mound of her pussy. It's so puffy that it's sticking out a little past the backs of her thighs now. And I can see the honey that's now clinging to the edges of those folds. And most of her gash, too. It wasn't nearly that wet a few minutes ago.

I'll bet Ashley's mind hasn't a clue what's going on, or why. I'll bet she's so edgy that she's so focused on the scrubbing that she doesn't even know how hot her pussy must be getting.

"Tramp, is your pussy tight?" I casually ask, as if I'm asking the time of day.

"My husband says my pussy is pretty tight, Ma'am." Ashley quickly answers the slight shyness I'd heard earlier now replaced with a voice that's only eager to please me.

"slave... tell me." It's all I say. It tells Ashley nothing, although if she thought about it, there's really only one thing I'd be asking Sophie to tell me about.

"Yes, my Mistress," Sophie answers from her place behind Ashley, where Ashley didn't even know that Sophie was watching her.

I stand off to the side.

Sophie kneels down behind Ashley. Sophie very casually, and without a glove on (I didn't tell her to put one on), reaches a single, straight finger towards Ashley's wet mound.

I lie the tip of my crop against one of Ashley's nipples just as Sophie's finger touches Ashley's mound. I hope Ashley gets the message. Misbehave, and she will pay dearly for it. Her hands start frantically scrubbing with every bit of her energy.

Sophie casually presses her finger into Ashley's slit. It keeps going, easily finding Ashley's tunnel, and steadily slipping into her pussy.

"OH!" Ashley squeals with pure honey in her voice. "OH!" Her hips wiggle slightly as a hard shudder flows over Ashley. She squeaks out another, mousier, "OHH!" drawing it out as she shivers. Her eyes stay locked on the toilet. I see her hands start to freeze. Ashley catches it, forces herself to focus on her work, and keeps them moving before I have to swat her breast. "OHH!" Ashley screeches out louder, and squeakier than ever. Another, and harder, shiver hits her. Her hands almost stop again as the shiver makes her body stiffen up.

Ashley screeches, almost screams, "OHH!!" Her entire body shivers hard. I even see her teeth chattering. Her hands slow. As they scrub, they press hard against the toilet as well, as if trying to find something to grip.

And then Ashley breathes out a very sultry "OOH..." Her long moan is full of relief. But it's a frustrated relief. Sophie's finger is gone. But the goosebumps that cover Ashley's pussy mound, upper thighs, and bottom aren't. Ashley pants a few fast breaths. Then she gets those hands working at full speed. Manic-fast speed.

Sophie holds up her finger and wrinkles her nose. "No, Mistress, this bitch's pussy is not very tight. It did, however, skank all over my finger, Mistress."

I see Ashley flinch as she hears Sophie, feigning disgust in her voice, loudly announce that Ashley's pussy just left her honey all over Sophie's finger.

I give Ashley a very light tap with my crop, swinging the tip up so it lands square on Ashley's nipple. Ashley yelps an "OW" that's a hundred times worse than the swat. My swat didn't even leave a pink spot on her breast! I'd bet her yelp is more from the surprise of being swatted there, and her "chicken" fear of what I could do to it.

"You skanked my slave's finger! Slut!"

"I'm sorry, Ma'am! I'm so sorry for skanking on your finger, Miss Slave! I'm sorry!" Ashley pleads.

I grab Sophie's wrist and bring Sophie around to the far side of the toilet. It doesn't take any work, Sophie obediently goes where I want her. "Clean it off, tramp," I say sternly just as I put the tip of Sophie's finger to Ashley's lips.

Ashley gets the hint. She opens her mouth. But only slightly and starts to stick her tongue out.

I touch the tip of my crop to Ashley's nipple again. She flinches hard just from the touch. And she sucks in a very nervous breath. "You didn't seem to have any shame when you skanked my slave up, did you, tramp?"

"No, Ma'am... I'm so sorry, Ma'am! I'm sorry for shamelessly skanking all over your slave, Ma'am."

"Well, you can clean your skank off my slave just as shamelessly! Open your mouth, tramp!" I don't wait for Ashley to open her mouth much. She's opening it too slowly. I shove Sophie's finger into her mouth. All the way. Luckily for Ashley Sophie has short fingers. Even so, it comes very close to gagging Ashley. "Now suck your skank off, tramp!"

I hold Sophie's finger still for a second. Then I start pulling it back slowly. I see Ashley's cheeks pulling hard inward. It tells me that Ashley is sucking hard on that finger. I even see those plump lips puckered out as the finger inches out. When Sophie's finger slips from Ashley's lips, there's nothing but a fine film of saliva on it. Not a bit of honey.

Ashley's face is another matter. It's wrinkled up. But her hands are still manically scrubbing away. I giggle, "Oh, tramp doesn't like the girly taste of pussy!"

"No, Ma'am!" Ashley urgently blurts out. "I told you, Ma'am, I'm not into women... It's kind of... gross to me, Ma'am! I don't want to taste pussy, Ma'am! Please, Ma'am!"

It takes Ashley about half an hour to finish with the toilet. I spend every moment of that time teasing her as I have been. When Ashley is done, my toilet is dry and sparkles nicely.

I ask Ashley "Is it clean enough that you'll eat off of it, tramp?"

"Yes, Ma'am, your toilet is clean enough to eat off of, Ma'am." Ashley answers. She still hasn't caught what I've been saying. I didn't say clean enough to eat off of. I said clean enough that she would eat off of it.

Sophie hands me a cup of chocolate pudding, already opened. I turn the cup over, dropping most of the pudding into the toilet. It lands perfectly! Right at the waterline. It can't be more than a hair's width above the water. And the creamy pudding clings to the dry bowl. In a big, brown, but obviously chocolate, pile.

"Prove it, tramp," I tell her. I push her head down, putting her lips right to the pudding. I stop with her lips just above it. I hold her head there for an instant. I put my foot on the back of Ashley's neck and press down as I release her head. "Eat off of it, tramp! You did say it was clean enough!"

I have Ashley's lips just into the gooey pudding. She opens her mouth and tries to lick up a little of the pudding without letting her tongue touch the bowl. She ought to know that it's clean. That disinfectant has it sanitized better than a restaurant plate. But that doesn't help. There's something psychological about eating right out of a toilet. Even when she knows it clean, and she's eating food.

I see Ashley's face scrunch up with disgust as she thinks about what she's doing. Think about eating out of a toilet. "And there had better not be a speck of brown goo left, or you will start over!" I firmly tell her that she's not going to get away with just a little lick. Her tongue is going to be licking all over that bowl, not just pudding.

Ashley quivers hard. She gags, but lightly, as she tries to lick it up. I hold her head down, her face fully into the toilet. Ashley doesn't notice Sophie taking a picture of her like this. Oh, well... my evil Mistress side will have fun with that picture.

It takes Ashley a few very cringing minutes to lick all of the pudding up from my toilet. I can see her eyes nervously scanning the bowl as she licks, desperate to ensure that she hasn't missed anything that will make her repeat this lesson. When her head finally stops moving, I grab her hair and pull her head up from the toilet. Then I check it closely.

It's clean. Her tongue has left my toilet just as shiny as the cleaner did. Spit shined. "Well, look at that, tramp! You actually managed to tongue polish a toilet!"

"Thank you, Ma'am," Ashley happily says.

I know Ashley could stand to use the toilet. I've been touching her everywhere, teasing and distracting her as she worked. She doesn't know I'm a nursing student. She knows very little about me. Not even my first name. But I am a student nurse, and I've had enough practice to know what I'm feeling. And I can feel a full bladder. Hers isn't too full, but it is full enough that she's starting to feel it. Maybe not enough that she'll ask for the toilet yet, but she's feeling it.

"I guess you can use it..." I sigh out. "Sit," I snap firmly as I point to the toilet.

Ashley obediently gets to her feet. She's been on her knees for about forty-five minutes now. They're red, so they've got to be sore. Tile is hard! Then she hesitates briefly as she starts to sit. But she can see the crop in my hand, and then stern look on my face. She sits.

I scold her immediately to sit like a bitch, not a slob. I have her straighten her back up. I tell her to keep her eyes forward. It forces her to look at me, and worse for her to see that I am watching her closely. I tell her to spread her knees wide, and her feet just as wide. I have her put her hands on her thighs, palms loose, and upturned. "Now sit still, tramp.

"Pee," I say it with nothing in my voice as if I'm saying something I don't care about. Not as if I'm telling someone to do something embarrassing, and going out of my way to make it as demeaning as possible for her. Which is what I'm doing.

Ashley has no choice. She sits there, her eyes seeing nothing but Sophie and me watching her. And not just her, but watching the shaven mound of her pussy closely. It makes her think about what we're going to see. Everything, in full vivid intimate detail. And she can't even turn her eyes away and pretend we're not here. The people with clothes watching her embarrass herself.

She looks like she's about to cry when I finally see the jet of golden pee shooting out from between her lips. "Good girl, tramp! I knew you were housebroken! Go on, pee. Get it all out!" I say it tauntingly sweet. I say it just to drive home how closely she's been seen.

When she's done, I tell Sophie to give her a baby wipe. Sophie puts it in Ashley's hand. And Ashley obediently waits for directions. "Go on, tramp, clean the pee off your skanky pussy!" I tell her. She wipes and drops the wipe in the bowl. I make her stand up, then turn around and face the toilet while she flushes it. Then I make her wash her hands.

Chapter 03: Suck It, tramp

I walk Ashley to the playroom. I doubt it's what she's expecting a playroom to look like. It's not a "dungeon." It's not dark. It's not dismal. It's nothing but the second bedroom of my apartment. OK, the window is covered, but it's well lit. There's a padded massage table roughly in the center of the room. There's a huge closet that holds countless larger toys. There is a row of cabinets that line the wall with the window, holding the smaller toys. There are some chairs and stool along another wall. Some of those have been modified for playtime, but not all. Since I don't have too much room in here, I usually just bring out the toys I'm planning to use.

Otherwise, there's just a cloth screen that blocks off one corner of the room from view. Behind that, I have two dog kennels. One is Paige's home. She's my house-slave/whore. She's not in her kennel now. I have her scrubbing the kitchen. It's one of her chores. Thankfully she's been with me long enough, and she's happy here, so I don't have to stand over her. I know Paige will do what she's told, and do it right. The other kennel is for whatever pet I decide to keep in it for a night or two. But never Lilly, my foster-dog. She gets run of the house. The kennels are only for two-legged pets. Ashley won't even know they're there. At least not today. She can't see them behind the screen. Maybe someday, if she comes back, she might know they are there. She might spend some time in one of them.

She obediently follows her leash into the room. I guess the choking walk to the bathroom did what I wanted it to do and taught her to follow her leash. Good bitches do. I can see on her face that it's not what she was expecting a playroom to look like. She'll learn. And maybe she'll come to play on some of the toys I have in the closet. I can already picture her in the stocks. She would look so cute with those huge breasts dangling down!

I slide around behind Ashley. Her hands are behind her back, where I've taught her they are to be. I slip a pair of handcuffs out of my back pocket and quickly lock them around Ashley's wrists. They're real police-grade cuffs, not comical fuzzy pink ones or something. She doesn't have a prayer of getting her narrow, slightly bony, wrists out of those cuffs.

I feel the tension in her arms the instant she realizes that she's being bound. I know she thought that would be likely. It's pretty stereotypical D/s. There's usually some kind of bondage in the internet videos. And often in real life, too. But it doesn't surprise me. I've already seen that she's every bit the chicken she said she was. Anything seems to make her nervous. Losing the use of her hands is no exception. I'm sure she's thinking that it takes away her ability to resist. To save herself.

I order Ashley to kneel. She gets down to her knees. I use my crop to correct her posture. A very light tap to her knees and a firm instruction gets her to spread them wide. Another tap to her feet and she has them spread and lined up with her knees. Then a tap in the center of her back gets her to straighten that up. A tap to her bottom and she's sitting back with her cheeks between her heels. By the time I get to her eyes, she's already figured out to look forward. Smart girl. Saves her a little tap to her cheek as I tell her. Not that it would really hurt. My taps are so light that they don't even leave faint marks on her. I don't have to worry about her hands. The cuffs take care of those for me.

I tell Sophie to "fetch the skanky thing." As I do I point, motioning Sophie to bring Paige in along a path that takes her behind Ashley's back, where Ashley won't see her. Sophie nods. A minute later she comes back in, leading Paige along by a leash.

Paige, my "skanky whore," is 18 years old. Almost 19 now. She's about average height: 5'4". But at 120 pounds, she's also rather lean. And like Ashley, she's a narrow girl. Paige, however, isn't curvy like Ashley is. Paige has only a gentle feminine curve to her waist, giving her a figure that somewhat stick-like. And Paige has slightly bony hips to go with a slightly bone body. And rather lean legs.

Paige is a pretty girl. She has an oval face with slightly stronger features than Ashley. Green eyes. A wide mouth framed with light pink, moderately plump lips. And wavy, light brown hair down to her shoulders. She also has some very pert B-cup breasts. They're not so rounded, as Ashley's are, but have a slight pointiness to their tips. And they have wide, but light pink, nipples on them. But they don't lie back on her chest. Paige's breasts rise almost straight off of her chest, standing up firmly.

Paige has a moderately puffy pussy mound beneath fully shaven pubes. And she has a small, firm, and gently rounded bottom.

Around the apartment, Paige is always nude. I allow her clothes only when leaving the apartment, and then she has to dress and undress right at the front door. She pretends to be shy, but there's no doubt she secretly loves to have her body flaunted. She almost always wears chains on her ankles in the apartment, too. And she has them on today. They're just regulation police-grade leg irons that I've put a leather sleeve over the metal cuffs of. I did that so they don't chafe and bruise her bony ankles. I don't want her walking around with red ankles. I'm sure Paige wouldn't care if I did, though. The chains remind her of her place. At the very bottom. As does the collar that's permanently locked around her neck. It's just not as ornate as Sophie's collar. But Sophie has a slightly higher status around here.

I leave Ashley kneeling, facing the closet, for a second. I walk over to Paige and silently hand her a strap-on dildo that I've gotten from one of the cabinets. Paige obediently puts it on without my having to tell her to. It's got heavy straps, and a leather piece like the front of a pair of panties, that will hold it firmly in place on her body. And it has a hard latex shaft that looks exactly like a cock. It even has a fat purplish head atop a shaft with its latex dyed the shade of man. It has realistic looking fake veins on it, too. It's a fairly large cock. It measures seven inches long, and 1 ½" across. Not counting the pair of fake balls that dangle at its base just like real ones. It's so realistic that it even has real hair surrounding the cock and covering the balls. Black hair, but it's curly with a slight wiriness to it, just like a man's is.

I take Paige's leash and walk her over to where Ashley is kneeling. As I lead Paige in front of Ashley, I giggle "Oh, goodie, you're already on your knees!"

Ashley can now see the long, fat, fake cock in front of her face. I think any woman would be able to guess what's wanted of her. I watch as Ashley's eyes go wide as she looks at the dildo.

"I take it this cock is bigger than your husband's?"

"Yes, Ma'am, this cock is bigger than Dave's, Ma'am," Ashley answers with every bit of the nervousness back in her voice.

"Surely you've sucked a dick before, tramp."

"Yes, Ma'am, I've given plenty of blow jobs before, Miss Rodgers."

"Did the guys like them?"

"They all said they loved them, Ma'am, and they all wanted another one from me, Ma'am."

I giggle. "Duh. They're men! They always want blow jobs from whoever will give them one! Did they cum in your mouth?"