A Housewife's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I point to the space in front of Ashley and tell Paige to kneel. She does. And Sophie points the camera at Paige, showing Ashley's husband Paige's naked young body. I know he appreciates that! She follows Paige's head as I tell Paige to eat pussy. "tramp, ask before you cum all over my whore."

"Yes, Ma'am," Ashley answers. And that's all she has time to say. Paige's tongue starts working its magic. And Ashley shudders hard and cries out the hottest, squeaky, loud, and urgent moan. Her mouth hangs open after that as she pants out more moans as fast as she can get the air into her lungs. Despite my instructions, her hips squirm to grind her pussy against Paige's face.

After about thirty seconds, Dave asks Sophie for a close-up of the action. Sophie puts the camera just above Ashley's pubes, pointing down to show Paige's mouth in Ashley's mound. Paige even opens her lips for a moment to let Dave see her thin, rounded-tip tongue swirling slowly around Ashley's hard and prominent clit. I can just imagine her saying "see what a girl likes? This is how she wants you to eat her, moron boy!"

Ashley just shrieks on. Sophie takes the camera and walks around behind Paige, giving him a view full-on of his wife sitting there and crying out her sensual pleas. Then she moves it again, bringing it down to show a quick image of Paige's sopping wet pussy. Then she returns to the side-on view.

It's only been a little over a minute. Not very long at all. "Miss Rodgers!" Ashley screams out, her voice pure needy sugar, "please, Ma'am, please, may I please be allowed to cum all over your whore's pretty face, Ma'am? Please, I have to cum! Please, May I please cum all over her face, Ma'am?"

"NO," I tell her firmly, "not until your husband gives you his permission. Then you may cum. You may beg."

"DAVE, PLEASE! Oh, my G-d, Dave, PLEASE! I have to cum so badly I'm going insane! Please Dave, please, watch me cum all over skanky's pretty face! PLEASE, may I please cum all over her pretty face! Please, will you please watch me cum all over her before I explode cum all over the apartment! I have to cum NOW!"

"Go on, Ash." He tells her, but I swear I can hear the smirk in his voice.

Ashley doesn't get a thank you out. What a rude bitch! She cums! Her legs slam hard shut, squeezing against Paige's head with all their strength. Her shoulders and head thrash wildly, almost slamming they move so fast and sharply. And she screams. After another second, her feet kick up, then beat her heels against the floor beside Paige. She screams on, crisp spasms snapping her entire body as each wave of the orgasm crashes over her.

"Husband..."I teasingly say aloud to get Dave's attention. "Would you like to watch her keep going and cum again? I'm very confident her pussy will just love that."

"Sure... If you think she'd like it..."

Men! Seriously? Ashley is thrashing like a wild woman and screaming the sweetest sensual cries. How would she not like another?

I just say nothing. And not being told to stop, Paige doesn't. She keeps that tongue swirling around Ashley's clit so rhythmically. Her pace never varied, not even when Ashley came. She just eats right on. And Ashley keeps right on screeching and thrashing about on the stool.

Sophie backs up a step to show Dave how energetically Ashley is thrashing and squirming. Then she gets down on her knees and holds the phone under Paige's chin, offering Dave another good view of Ashley's pussy. A view that lets him see that her pussy is literally dripping wet.

Then she gets another full-on view of Ashley, taken from well above Paige's bottom, that lets him see Ashley front-on, all the way down to where Paige's curly light brown hair covers the mound of Ashley's pussy.

Ashley's squirming never eases up, not even a bit, as Paige's tongue skillfully and quickly pushes her back to the edge of another climax. It takes only about another minute and a half, about the same time that the first orgasm took to build up. I see Ashley lose control of her legs. Only instead of clamping hard onto Paige, they scissor, opening and slamming shut again and again, as fast as they'll move.

Ashley begs. She begs even more shamelessly than she did the first time, too. She screams, loud and desperately, that this is just too intense for her, that it's killing her. That she can't stand the agony. Please, let me cum.

Dave lets her beg until she finally shuts up. Then he tells her to cum.

Ashley cums. Her body tensing hard, her legs clamping onto Paige's head. Her feet stomp down and grit against the floor. Then her body cuts loose, thrashing even more wildly. As it does, Ashley's feet come up and land on Paige's back. Then her hands fly, coming off the stool, and grabbing onto Paige's head. That was a mistake for Ashley, not that she has much control of her body. But now, without them putting some weight on the stool, it goes over. Taking her snapping body with it. Ashley's vise tight thighs drag Paige along for the ride.

They end up on the floor beside the desk, Ashley holding Paige's head to her pussy, screaming impassioned cries, and thrashing so hard that she flops around the floor like a fish out of water. Dragging Paige along.

After half a minute of that, I tell Paige that she's had enough "dessert" for now. She stops eating Ashley's pussy. It takes another half minute for Ashley to loosen up enough for Paige to get her head out from between Ashley's slender, strong, thighs. Paige kneels.

Sophie gets every bit of it in the frame for Dave to see. No matter how badly Ashley wants to and tries to, she's not going to be able to deny how powerful her orgasms were. Sophie ends with a close-up image of Paige's face, showing the glistening coat of Ashley's honey that covers it from nose down. Ever the teasing tart, Paige licks her lips and grins for the camera.

I take the phone and quietly tell Dave that after Ashley does her assignment tonight, which is suspect she'll do so she has a hope of returning her, I would appreciate it if he dropped me an email and told me what he thought of it. He says he'll get the address from Ashley. I hang her phone up. I hope he recorded that. Most men would.

It takes about five minutes before my firm commands get Ashley to drag herself out of her bliss and get her bottom back on her stool. And then she sits loose, not rigidly, as she basks in that sweet afterglow.

I tell her what to do. Not to speak of anything until both kids are fully tucked in bed tonight. But as soon as she is sure the kids will be staying in bed, she is to take Dave by the hand to his favorite chair and have him sit. She's to tell him that before their talk, there is one thing she has to do. She's to ask him to watch her closely. Then she's to strip in front of him, and turn around slowly so he can see that her body isn't injured.

And then, she may not say another word. Not once the first piece of clothing comes off. Not a single word. As soon as her turn is complete, she's to drop to her knees in front of him. She's not to ask. She's definitely not to speak, not even to answer a question. She's to take his cock out and swallow every last bit of it. She's to give him the same leisurely blow job she gave skanky, and she's not to stop until every last drop of his cum has been swallowed.

Once she's done that, she is to rise up to her knees, hands behind her, and tell him that he may ask her anything about anything, not just today, and whatever he asks, she will fully and honestly answer. However many questions he has. She is not to get off her knees until he's out of questions.

Only then, if she wishes to come back, may she ask him to email me with his permission for her to return and further explore her sluttiness.

And then, I fetch her clothes. I set them on the floor in front of the door and tell her she has one minute before I open the door and "toss her to the curb." I love to do this. I just love watching women on wobbly legs struggle to pull their clothes on quickly. They never get it right. It's always amusing.

At one minute I kick her out the door, shoving her shoes and purse out after her. Her jeans aren't even zipped. They're barely up. And she is far from steady on her feet. Her face is still nothing but dreamy bliss. It's my version of a sub walk of shame.

When I check my email the next morning, I have two. I read Dave's first. It begins with "WOW, I never imagined Ash could do that!" then he goes on to tell me that after the best blow of his life, he asked Ashley all about how she learned that. She told him. She only left out the part about her pussy getting so hot as she learned. He gives permission for her to return, for "further lessons in sluttiness." I catch it. Teach her more stuff like that! I'll bet he boasts about Ashley's blow job to his guy buddies, too.

Ashley thanks me for the lessons, and tells me how happy Dave was with the "new trick" I taught her. Then she just begs me to let her come again.