A Housewife's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: Learn Your Place, tramp

It's about five minutes later, maybe even a minute more, when Sophie brings a very naked Ashley over to my desk. As I've told Sophie to do, she points to the stool beside my desk and tells Ashley to sit there.

This stool is here for subs to sit on. It's purposely not a comfortable stool. It's small, it's top a mere 12" diameter circle of polished wood. Otherwise, it only has four legs to support it sturdily. And it's just a hair low for an average-sized person. And that makes it even a hair lower for the tall Ashley.

Sophie tells Ashley to fully cross her legs, right over left. I always demand that bitches (female toys, subs, slaves, whore, pets, and such) sit a very particular way. Sophie tells her to keep her back straight, her eyes forward. And to put her hands in her lap. Then to be still and silent as she waits "until my Mistress wishes otherwise." I send Sophie to fetch me a cup of coffee. It's my morning beverage of choice. Afternoon, and evening, beverage, too.

I can see most of Ashley as she sits on the hard stool. She's a rather pretty woman. I already know that's she's 27-years-old, but she could pass for around 24 easily.

She has a fairly ovalish face, a little longer than average. But it has soft features and a gently rounded jawline. She has long, fine dark brown hair, its straight locks spreading out with somebody as they hang down. It leaves them flowing along her shoulders as about a third of the fine strands hang down her chest to the very tops of her breasts. She has some brilliant green eyes, framed with narrow, but longish, expertly-plucked eyebrows. Beneath that is a long nose, as should be on her longish face. It's moderately narrow and has some of the gentlest features to it. But the first thing I notice is her mouth. It's about average, neither especially wide nor narrow. It has an almost perfectly straight line to it. But what I see are her lips. They are some of the fullest, most plump, and softest lips I've seen in a long time. They're a medium shade of pink, but with a red tinge to them.

I can see that she a slightly long, and equally thin neck. Then a pair of narrow and lean shoulder blades. Lean enough that I can just barely make out the lines of her collar bones, and the tendons at the base of her neck. If I look closely.

She's a narrow woman with a lithe build, and it shows. I'd bet she's no more than a 34" chest. Her skin looks soft and milky white. It looks flat and taut, too. There isn't a wrinkle or blemish to be seen.

But there is no missing her breasts. They are huge. As any natural breasts as large as her almost always are, hers are soft. They're just too heavy to stand up pert and straight. They lie back along her chest with a good crease before fully rounding, like gigantic oranges. Their fronts are also almost perfectly rounded. Then, they slope steadily, and almost straight, up until they rejoin her chest. They sit slightly low on her chest, but that's just the hang from their weight. They also hang slightly off to the outsides. Again, it's their weight. They're topped with a pair of extra-wide rings of a deep pink, tinged very lightly with equal hints of purple and brown. And there are proportionally wide nipples, in the exact same shade, swelling up hard as they rise a little more than ¼" about her mounds. Those nipples have fully rounded tips to them, like half marbles, but their length leaves a slight cylindrical side to her nubs. The room is not cold. But as Ashley sits there, those nipples are standing up nicely for my eyes.

Even with Ashley sitting I can see a flat and toned stomach. But I more notice the pronounced curve to her waist. It's slightly more of a curve than average. Which gives her a curvier figure than average. Only her navel stands out, really. It's an innie, but it's rather shallow, more like a gentle bowl-shaped curve inward. And there are almost no wrinkles in it.

Below that are a pair of narrow, but fully rounded hips. Those too have a pronounced curve to them, adding to her lithe, curvy figure. She must have a very pronounced pussy mound. Even seated I can see the very top of her slit rising up at her pubes. Pubes that are silky smooth and must be freshly shaven.

And then I can see a pair of long, lean, and rather shapely legs.

I ignore Ashley for a minute, maybe even two minutes, just leaving her to sit there and wonder why she's sitting there. It's her first lesson. A sub must be patient. A sub will be used at her owner's pleasure, not on the sub's timetable. I'll never tell her that. She'll learn it from experience. Those are the lessons subs tend to remember anyway.

There are a bunch of cameras all through my house. Every nook and cranny of the apartment is covered by one camera or another. They're all "hidden" cameras, too. Ashley will never know that they're there. At least not for a while, and only then if I show her. But one of those many cameras is aimed right at Ashley now. It's recording everything she says and does. And a nice image of her nude body as she faces it. It's for my protection. That way no sub will ever get away with lying about what happened here.

"Ashley, I want to make one thing clear from the very start. So far no one has touched you. Your things, your clothes, even your panties are with me now. You will only get them back when I give them to you, not when you might want them back. If you wish to leave now I will return your things and you may go. But if you stay, you will not be free to leave. I will keep you here until I am done with you. While you are here, you will utterly belong to me. I will do whatever I wish with your body. Touch it. Penetrate it. Use it. Give to others. Force it to things you may not wish to do. Maybe even things that disgust or offend you. And I won't care what you think of them. This is your last chance to leave before you give up the choice to leave. Do you wish to stay?"

"Yes, Miss Rodgers," Ashley answers with a slight nervous tremor in her voice.

"Then tell me to take you, make you serve my every whim, and make you stay until I am completely done with you."

"Yes, Ma'am. Miss Rodgers, will you please take me, and my body, and use it however you wish. I know that you might do anything to me. Please take me and use me as you wish. And please, do not let me chicken out, Ma'am, please force me to stay here for however long you wish, until I've done everything you wish for me to do, and you've done whatever you want to me, Ma'am."

That will make a nice piece of evidence should she claim she was forced. Which is why I had her ask me.

"I usually do a lot of things on a first session. I'm going to skip most of them. If you decide serving is your place, then I'll do them next time. I am going to ask you some questions. You are going to answer them like a good bitch. In a complete sentence. Fully. Honestly. I don't care if they're uncomfortable for you. You will answer them.

"Are you menstruating?"

"No, Ma'am, I'm not on my period."

"When is the last time you had sex?"

"I had sex last night, Ma'am."

"When is the last time you masturbated?"

"I masturbated yesterday, late morning, Ma'am."

"How often do you masturbate?"

"I've masturbated three times since I got your email, Ma'am, but before that, I never masturbated more than about once a month. David takes very good care of me that way, Ma'am."

"What size are those breasts?"

"My breasts are size 34-E, Ma'am."

I don't say anything. I don't even give her a hint that I'm going to do anything. I just reach my hand over to the closer of Ashley's breasts. I cup my hand under it and gently lift its weight. It's as heavy as it looks. Then I give it a couple of light squishes. And then I softly stroke the tips of my fingers down her mound, all the way to her nipple, before switching direction and stroking my finger down along the outside of the mound and quickly over its underside.

The instant my fingers begin caressing Ashley's mound, I see stiff goosebumps erupt on it. They seem to start in the dark rings surrounding her nipples but quickly spread out onto her mound. Then Ashley quivers, just slightly, but enough for me to see and feel it. I let the tips of my fingernails trace a line back to her nipple without letting my fingers touch her skin. It sends another sweet chill through Ashley. I stroke her nipple with my finger, and that sends a slightly crisper chill sweeping over Ashley. I give her nipple a little pinch to feel its hardness. It's even stiffer than it looks. Ashley purrs a very soft "Ooh!" as I pinch it.

"I will assume your phone is in your purse. What is the PIN number for it... tramp?"

"The PIN for my phone is 'Dave1987' Miss Rodgers," Ashley answers. As she does, I can hear a little more nervousness in her voice, as if she didn't expect me to violate her privacy. Just the privacy of her body. Not her personal privacy. I wonder what I might find on her phone.

"This is the one and only piece of advice I will give you, tramp. Forget everything. Forget whatever you've thought might happen. Forget your desires. Forget that you are even a person. You are not. You are nothing. You are a mere toy for my amusement. I won't care what you like. I won't care about you at all. Just remember that you are absolutely nothing. You, and nothing about you matters. Don't even try to think. Don't try to understand anything. Just accept that it's your place to be used, to do whatever I say. Obey. Save yourself some punishment, because you will obey me, tramp.

"Now lift your hair all the way up, and keep your arms out of the way. I want your entire neck exposed for me."

"Yes, Ma'am..." Ashley says. She quickly lifts her hair to the back of her head and holds it up, her elbows bent fully and out to the sides. "Here is my neck, Ma'am?" Ashley says with some question in her voice. Sophie taught her to "offer" everything she gives like that, but it has only been clothes so far, never a body part. I smile at her to let her know she guessed correctly, I do expect her to offer up her body parts when asked for, too.

I take one of my training collars. They're simple leather dog collars I bought at PetsMart. This one is hot pink. It's narrow, about ½" wide, but plenty long enough to fit around a person's neck. I buckle the leather collar on her neck. Then I use a shiny padlock to lock it around her neck. I clip a matching leash to the collar. Only then do I tell Ashley to lower her hair.

"On the floor, tramp, on all fours."

"Yes, Ma'am." I hear a faint trace of excitement in Ashley's voice. I guess she thinks I'm going to use her now. I am, but not the way she probably expects me to. I figure that most, likely all, of her knowledge, comes from stories and video clips online. And those are nothing like fact. I don't know of anyone who has a real medieval dungeon handy. Nikolai comes the closest... but that's another story.

Once Ashley is down on all fours, I firmly, but without raising my voice, correct her position. I want her back flat. I want her hands forward and out equal distances to keep her back flat. I want her thighs straight up and down, but her knees and feet parted. It looks the best, from point of view. It lets me see her rounded, full bottom as it's perked up for my eyes.

And more so, it fully bares the mound of her pussy. And now I can see just how puffy that mound it as it swells back towards me. She has fairly wide and plump lips. Lips that are rather long, too. But the puffiness of her mound makes her lips look narrower than they are. They spend too much of their width rising up with the puff. Those lips are as silky smooth as her bare pubes are. It leaves a moderately wide gash between her lips. It looks to me like they could fully meet, were it not for the rise of her mound. In that gash, I can see the edges of her faintly purple inner folds lying against each other like a second pair of lips. Those fully meet with a fine line of a slit. Albeit a wrinkly and loose slit.

I pull on Ashley's leash. "Come along, tramp." I don't wait for an answer. I start walking. The leash snaps taut almost instantly, pulling the collar hard against her neck. Hard enough to choke her. Ashley doesn't answer. She gets the hint and starts crawling forward quickly. It's enough to put some light slack in her leash and take away the choking.

As soon as I feel the slack I know that Ashley is scampering to keep pace with me. It's far easier and faster for a person on two legs than on all fours. It's what I was waiting for. I glance back and see that her shoulders have risen up just a little. Ashley forgetting her posture in favor of the speed she needed not to choke.

I just flick my wrist. I don't even stop leading her along. The flick sends the tip of my crop sailing through the air. It lands squarely on the center of one of Ashley's cheeks with a loud slapping crack.

"OW!" Ashley blurts out, "OW! That hurt!"

I flick my wrist again, stinging a matching pink crop print onto Ashley's other globe. As the crop is sailing through the air I scold her "I didn't give you permission to speak, tramp."

"OW!" she cries out again as the crop lands. She whines a few more "OW!s" Then she wiggles her cheeks as if trying to shake the sting off of them. I swat her again. "I didn't say to wiggle your butt like some gutter whore! And the first swat was for not minding your posture. Get that back flat like a good bitch!"

I swat her again. It leaves her with two stinging pink marks, like a square with a triangle on top, on each cheek. And it lets me hear another of her whiny yelps. She's in trouble. Her "ow" is just too whiny, too squealing, too girly-high-pitched. I love it. She's going to be squealing for me.

I walk her to the bathroom. My floors are tile, both in the bathroom and everywhere except my bedroom. I know the tile is hard on her knees. It's another lesson for her. Swallowing minor discomfort. And minding her posture.

I'll bet Ashley is wondering why I brought her here, instead of a playroom or "dungeon." Play doesn't need a playroom. And I have a lesson for her in humility.

I stop her with a sharp tug on the leash but only when I have her face a few scant inches from the toilet. I grab a few strands of her hair in my hand and give them a crisp tug. Her head snaps up, following her hair. "Head up, tramp!" I scold her.

I'll bet by now she feels like she knows nothing. I want her to. I want her to stop trying to guess what I want based on some porn clip she's seen, and just do exactly as she's told instead. It won't take her too many more swats on her bare bottom to figure it out.

I just snap my finger and tell Sophie "slave, fetch the tray." Sophie knows what to get. She brings it over and sets it where I point. IN front of the toilet. Right in front of Ashley.

Ashley sees it. She knows instantly what it is. Cleaning supplies. There's scouring powder. There's toilet cleaner. There's a hospital-grade disinfectant. There's a toothbrush with stiff bristles. There are rags. There are even polishing cloths. What there aren't, are gloves. I'll bet she notices that. I can see it on her face. She's wondering why I brought this out. She came here to play, not to scrub my toilets. She so did not expect this!

"See my toilet, tramp? You will scrub it with the Comet. Then you will wash it with the cleanser. Then you will disinfect it. And then you will dry it. It will sparkle and shine brighter than any toilet you've ever seen. I want it so clean that you'll eat off of it. Do not miss a spot. Pretend your bottom depends on its shine." I give her a very light tap on her bottom with my crop. Just enough of a tap for her to feel the crop touching her skin. Enough for her to understand what I mean when I said her bottom depended on it. "I know you are a completely skanky little tramp, but don't let your pussy distract you. Scrub. Not slut." I tell her. I'm sure she's thinking that there's no way she's going to get aroused while scrubbing my toilet, so "slut" won't be a problem for her.

She hesitates just a second. Literally about one second. I snap my crop again, stinging another crop print on her bottom. Ashley yelps a slightly louder, and squeakier, "OW!" as she sucks in a pained breath.

"I said scrub, tramp! Quit wasting my time!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Ashley blurts out in a voice that's equal parts nervousness, panic, and an urgent desire to spare her bottom another swat. She picks up the toothbrush, the only brush she's been given, and grabs the Comet. She sprinkles it liberally all over the inside of the bowl and starts scrubbing.

I give it about ten seconds. Then I give Ashley another firm little swat on those adorable bare cheeks of hers.

"OW!" Ashley cries out, and this time she sounds genuinely surprised, but even more whiny. She sobs another "OW!" She sobs once more, "I'm scrubbing, Ma'am!" she blurts out in a whiny voice.

I swat her other cheek. I know it's stinging her bottom fairly sharply. But it's not doing much to her bottom besides stinging. Her cheeks have only a light pinkness to them. Light enough that it will fade away before she finishes this toilet.

"OW!" She cries out with the fresh swat, sucking in a sharp breath as she does.

I don't wait for her to earn herself another swat. She needs a tiny rest between her swats. I scold her! "That's for talking! I didn't say you could speak. The first stroke was for not scrubbing fast and hard enough! I want work! Stop playing and start working, tramp!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Ashley blurts out a nearly-panicked, and very whiny, voice. Her hands start moving faster. She's gotten my message.

One thing about housework in general, and scrubbing toilets in particular, it's deathly boring. It leaves Ashley's mind free to wander. And I hope it is wandering. If it is, she's thinking "what have I gotten myself into!" and "I thought sex, not work!" She's too far out of her element to understand what she's being taught so soon. But she'll learn it just the same.

Ashley scrubs. I stand over her watching everything she does. I give her about two minutes. By then, she's into the rhythm of the hard scrubbing, and her mind should be wandering.

I reach down to Ashley's light pink cheeks. One hand on each cheek. I give both cheeks a soft, tame, squeeze with my full hand.

"OW!" Ashley yelps, but not nearly as loudly as she does for a swat. Her bottom reflexively wiggles, trying to get away from my hands. Not a wild wiggle, just a little one. I don't let go.

I pull her cheeks wide apart to bare her asshole to my eyes. Ashley's asshole is tiny. But it's not tensed up. Not until I spread her cheeks wide, that is. Her ring is a medium pink, but with the same faint hint of purple-brown to it that her deeply-colored nipples have. It sits flush with the valley of her crack, having almost no funnel-shape to it. I don't see the hard ring of her muscle, either. Just the deeply colored flesh, steadily wrinkling up towards a single little pinpoint at its center. With gentle wrinkles, not large prominent ones. The wrinkles don't even really flow into the pinpoint. They more flow to it, then turn sharply and vanish. "Oh, you anus looks so tight!" I remake out loud.

It takes Ashley by surprise. I'll bet she never expected me to look at her asshole, much less to do so while she's working. She trembles as she hears the comment. I'm sure she's wondering why I'm looking at it, and more importantly what I might do to it next. She's already told me what a chicken she is about her asshole.

Ashley freezes with the surprise comment. I release her cheeks and quickly snap my crop down a little harder on her bottom.

Ashley cries out a loud, "AH-OW!" She sucks a couple of fast, sniffling breaths.

I scold her "I warned you to work, not worry about you slutty pussy! Work!"