A Housewife's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only Dave has cum in my mouth, Ma'am... He's the only one I've let do that, Ma'am."

"Well, then I guess Dave liked your slutty mouth, tramp. Let's see how slutty it is. Suck skanky's cock, tramp." As I give the command, I give Paige an affectionate little tap on her bottom with my hand. It cues her. She turns slightly, squaring herself up with Ashley and putting the tip of the strap-on's cock right in front of Ashley's lips, about an inch back.

"It's too big, Ma'am!" Ashley nervously blurts out.

"OW!" Ashley cries out loudly as my crop snaps firmly against her bottom.

"I said show me, tramp. Suck skanky's cock."

Ashley, still whining mute "Ow!s" from the swat, opens her mouth and puts it to the tip of the dildo. She pretends to suck it. She takes the head of it into her mouth, but that's about it. It has her mouth stretched decently wide open, but not all the way to its limit. I can see the shaft trying to pull with Ashley's little strokes, and that tells me she's not taking care to keep her teeth off of it. Were it a real cock, its owner would not be pleased with Ashley's affections. At least not as she's doing it.

"I said show me how you suck cock, tramp. I meant it. Now suck it like it's your husband." I snap the crop against Ashley's bottom again, just so she doesn't have any doubt that I mean for her to really give the fake cock a good blow job.

Ashley's mouth opens a little wider as she cries out another squeaky "OW!" with the cock still in her mouth. Her bottom wiggles slightly. Then she starts sucking it.

This, I'd think, is about her best. She takes about two inches of its length, the head of it plus some shaft, into her mouth. I'd guess that's the point where she feels the head of it getting to the back of her mouth. It looks like she's opened her jaw a little wider, but her teeth are still toughing the shaft. No man would like that.

I know Ashley is struggling. I want her to. I don't want to be easy or comfortable for her. I want her to work. That's why I gave Paige this dildo. It's never certain, but I was confident it would be at least a little bigger than anything she's seen before. Seven-inch cocks, while nicely satisfying, are rarities.

I give her half a minute or so to get her rhythm going and really show me what she can do for a man. And then, it's time for her lesson. She did say she wanted to be used... I don't see any reason not to teach her a new trick her husband will love while I use that mouth of hers.

I stand right behind Ashley, my denim-clad legs pressed snug against her bare back and shoulders. I put one foot on an ankle, the rubbery sole of my sneaker lightly pressing her ankle down and holding her bare foot on the floor.

Then I grab Ashley's head. One hand, under her jaw, pinches to corners of her mouth uncomfortably hard. It forces her jaw to stretch fully, opening to the widest her muscles will allow. My other hand grips the top of her head, slightly to the back, Ashley's hair laced through my fingers.

There are two ways to do what I'm about to do. Gradually, and very uncomfortably, or fast and very uncomfortably. For Ashley, not for me, and not for Paige. I decide on the fast approach. Let Ashley learn right from the start that I don't care about her comfort, or much else. That she's going to do what she's told to do, and do it the way I like. However, that is for her. Let her feel used, like a sex toy.

I let her go through her amateurish stroke. I wait until she's at the point where she's about to reverse her stroke and start letting some of that cock back out of her mouth. As if the five or so untouched inches isn't enough out of her mouth.

I don't let her reverse. I hold her head firmly. Ashley immediately stiffens up and tries to stop. I don't let her do that either. I push hard against her head and keep it moving at the same pace. My other hand squeezes her jaw, forcing her to keep it wide open, too.

Ashley resists. Her body tenses up harder. Instantly. She fights me, trying to back her head off. She doesn't have the strength. The shaft keeps inching its way into her gaping mouth, her taut lips gliding along its sides.

Ashley gets about another half-inch of the shaft into her mouth. I figure that's where she really feels the soft, fat head of it filling her mouth to the very back. She nervously starts to struggle a little more. It doesn't do her any good. Her head keeps moving.

It's not more than another fraction of an inch before the soft head of the phallus starts pushing it's way out the back of her mouth, towards her throat. She gags, hard. I feel her muscles snapping with the sudden tension as she does. "NO!" She screams out in a truly panicked plea. I can barely make out the word. The cock stuffing her mouth makes too good of a gag!

I force her head to keep going, the shaft starting to push her head back a little more and straighten out the line from her lips to her throat.

A fraction of an inch later Ashley gags again. This time hard. I see her shoulders snap downward slightly as her muscles twitch with tension. I see the panic on her face. I know she's wondering how much cock I'm going to force her to swallow. Or if I'll just choke her to death with it. Chicken.

I keep her head going, ignoring Ashley's gagging. She manages to get about four inches of it into her mouth. I feel the hard resistance that tells me it's made it's way to Ashley's throat. The fat head of the shaft is not pushing hard against the narrow tube of her throat, and the muscles and flap that close it off.

Ashley feels it, too. She chokes hard. As if she's swallowed too big of a bite and her reflexes are trying to push it out. She chokes so hard that her entire body jumps as her muscles snap. She doesn't have anywhere to go. My body is too snugly against hers. It doesn't still her, but it keeps her there, on her knees. My hand keeps her mouth from closing, too. But my fingers at the corners of her jaw can feel her jaw trying to bite closed.

As the pressure against her throat increases, Ashley panics. Her entire body fights hard to get off the cock. Her hands thrash wildly, ratting the chain of the cuffs that hold them useless to her. Her shoulders wiggles as they try to bring her head back. Her bottom tries to rise up. Her knees squirm, trying to go anywhere and get her away. None of it does her any good.

Then it happens. The pressure is just gone. The cock is moving easier again. Now only the tightness surrounding it, dragging against the sides of the shaft, is all the resistance there is. And that's not much.

Ashley chokes hard and heaves. As she does her bottom snaps up, bashing against my calves. She tries to scream something, but there's no way anyone could understand her now. Every muscle in her body thrashes hard as it fights. Yet she stays on her knees. And the cock keeps sliding into her mouth.

As it does, with now about six inches of the thickness into the struggling woman's mouth, I can see the fat shaft pushing the sides of Ashley's neck out as it stretches the tube of her throat wide. It will make Ashley's throat burn from being stretched far wider than it's ever been.

Ashley struggles as hard as ever. She heaves once more, too. She'd puke if she could. But she can't. Her throat is stuffed too full for that. And now, Ashley realizes, it's stuffed too full for her to breathe, too. She can't. The realization ramps her panic up a few notches, and that gets her thrashing against me harder.

And I still ignore her. I keep her head going forward, taking more of the cock into her, stretching more of her throat to its widest ever. Deep throating a cock isn't hard to do. Any woman can do it. Any man, too. The hard part is learning how to ignore the gag reflex that stops most women from doing it. And that's what Ashley is learning now. By doing it.

I keep her head moving. I make her go all the way until her plush, taut, lips are touching the leather at the base of the strap-on, the fake pubic hair all around her lips. Her bottom lip is even touching the fake rubbery balls under that stiff shaft.

It has Ashley's neck stretched wide. And pulled to a slightly unnatural angle in order to line her lips up with her throat so the unbending shaft has a straight path into her. And it has her choking hard.

I hold Ashley's head still for about one second. Just enough for her to feel everything and realize that I've shoved the entire cock into her throat. Then I ease up the pressure holding her head in place.

That's all it takes. Ashley's head is moving backward, inching off the cock. It would be flying backward if it could. But I'm keeping enough pressure on Ashley's head to keep her pace steady. The same leisurely pace that she took the cock in. Consistent, as a blow job should be.

She has about half of the cock out of her mouth when I hear a fast, needy, and very noisy, breath sucking through her nose. She breathes fast and hard.

I keep her moving, letting her release all but the head of the cock from her mouth. Then I go back to work, my muscles overpowering Ashley's neck muscles and forcing her to start taking the cock back into her mouth.

"NO!" Ashley cries out around the shaft the instant she feels her stroke reverse. The panic returns instantly, too. It doesn't bother to wait until Ashley is struggling with the thickness in her tight throat. I still ignore Ashley.

I keep her moving, making her take all of the cock into her throat again. Making her go until her lips are snug against the pubes. Until there's just no more cock to swallow. Then I allow her to smoothly reverse her stroke.

I keep Ashley moving. It takes about a dozen of those strokes before her struggling starts to ease up even a little. That's about twice as long as it takes for her choking to start easing.

And after a dozen more strokes, Ashley isn't choking at all. She's barely even gagging on it. Not really noticeably. I can just feel the weak ripple run through her body as she tenses for an instant. But that's not quite long enough for her panic to start easing. That takes her a little longer.

I keep just as firm of a grip on her head the entire time. Until the choking is gone. And her panic has faded as she comes to believe that this isn't going to injure her or choke her to death. It's just going to be uncomfortable for her, and that's just from her throat having to stretch so wide to accommodate this huge cock.

I stop Ashley with her lips flush against the pubes and balls. I hold her there, the cock fully down her throat, stuffing it, stretching it, and blocking it. To where Ashley can't breathe. I hold her head firmly still.

"See that, tramp? You can suck a dick like the gutter slut you are! This is a blow job. This is what men want you to do for them. This is what your husband wants you to do for him. And this is how you will suck a cock when I tell you to suck. And I don't care how long, or how fat, the cock is. I don't care if you choke on it. You will swallow it and suck it like a cheap whore.

"Now, while I keep your head right here for you, you are going to slip your tongue out between your teeth and the cock. Use the tip of your tongue to tease those balls..." I wait a few seconds. I don't see any tongue. I know this thick shaft makes it a tight fit for her tongue, but it can be done. I can feel that her jaw is wide enough open now. "I'll just wait until you behave your trashy butt. I can breathe." I add tauntingly to remind Ashley that she can't breathe right now.

I don't know if she thinks I'll let her pass out or not. I won't. But I will wait until her lungs are on fire as they burn for air. And until the panic sets in. She must guess that she's going to stay here until she licks the balls. She struggles, but in another second her tongue is teasing those balls softly. She does it for about a second.

"Good bitch, tramp! Now show me that you'll behave. Show me that you can suck a cock like the skankiest street corner whore. I am going to let go. You will keep going. You will suck it just the way I taught you. Slowly, steadily, and every bit of it. You will not stop. And I do not want to see those teeth of your scraping it! Guys say that hurts. Pretend your butt depends on it. Suck cock, tramp." I let go of Ashley's head.

Ashley obediently starts performing. She's slightly inept and clumsy in her movements, but it is her very first deep throat stroke. At least where she had to do anything other than just feel it happening to her. She gets the job done.

And in about two or three minutes, she's getting good at it. Well, not quite good, but at least the clumsiness is gone and her strokes aren't tentative. It's as if she knows what she's doing. I let her go a few more minutes before telling her that skanky has cum, she can stop sucking it now.

Ashley quickly gets the cock out of her mouth. Then she kneels, her head mostly up, but hanging slightly. She pants a few deep, but light breaths as she calms down.

"Imagine how your husband would feel if you gave him a blow job like that. If you swallowed all of his cock, and licked his balls once or twice just to tease him. If he came in your throat and you swallowed every drop of it... Do you think your husband would like that, tramp?"

"Yes, Miss Rodgers," Ashley reluctantly admits. "I know Dave would very much love it if I could deep throat him, Ma'am."

"Is his cock as big as skanky's?" I know the answer. I already asked her this. I just want her to say it again.

"No, Ma'am. Skanky has a bigger cock than Dave does, Ma'am."

"So you can do it for your husband then, tramp. It's easier to suck a smaller cock!"

"Yes, Ma'am, I guess now I could deep throat my husband's cock, Ma'am."

"Show me, tramp. Suck skanky's cock again." As I say it, I give her bottom a very light tap with the crop, just to remind her that she is going to suck it.

"Yes, Ma'am," Ashley says unenthusiastically. Then she starts sucking it. This time she gags slightly on the first two strokes, but that's it. And she manages to work through the gagging. I let her practice for five minutes.

Then she gets a little rest. And another five minutes of practice. Now she doesn't gag at all. She just swallows the cock.

"Do you feel like a gutter slut swallowing a whole cock, tramp?" I ask her after the third practice.

"Yes, Ma'am, I feel very cheap and slutty swallowing an entire cock, Ma'am."

"That's because you are a cheap slut, tamp!" I tell her enthusiastically. "luckily for you, men want their women to be cheap sluts in bed, as long as it's just for them!"

Chapter 04: The Depth Of Slutiness

As I have Paige start taking the strap-on off, I see a wave of relief wash over Ashley's face. She knows that she's done with this. She won't have to shove that fat cock down her throat again. If she notices that she's still on her knees, she doesn't show it. Maybe she just thinks I'll get to her after I get done with Paige.

Once Paige has the strap-on off, I tell her to get a chair. Paige brings it. I have her sit it right in front of Ashley. Then I tell Paige to sit on the edge of it and "offer her pussy." It means for Paige to sit with her bottom right on the edge of the seat, leaning back as much as she can, and to spread her knees and feet wide. It gives Ashley a very good view of Paige's pussy.

Paige's pussy is not as modest as Ashley's. She has a moderately puffy mound with narrow, long lips. Most of her pink inner folds stand out through her wide gash when she stretches her legs wide, like now. Except over her tunnel. There, even her inner folds don't fully meet, leaving a little opening atop her tunnel. It's enough for me to see through, and see the entrance of her tunnel, gaping slightly as it awaits something.

I'm sure what Ashley is noticing is how sloppy wet Paige is. And nothing has touched Paige's pussy. Paige just stood there while Ashley practiced her blow job skills. Maybe Ashley is submissive enough to understand what has Paige so hot. Paige has done something that pleased me, and I've let her know that I'm pleased with her. That's all it takes for Paige to get hot. Like Sophie, Paige only wants to please me.

But I think Ashley is more wondering why I've had Paige put her wet pussy in front of Ashley's face. I know, the reason is so obvious. But I also know that Ashley's brain doesn't like girls. She hates the thought of eating pussy. Or of being touched by a woman. Yet her pussy loved Sophie's little touch. And so far, that's the only touch Ashley has had to her pussy. And that's intentional on my part. I want to teach Ashley something.

I stroke the top of Ashley's head affectionately for a few seconds. As I do, I let the strands of her hair flow through my fingers. Then I say "don't you think you should thank skanky for allowing you to suck her cock? I do. You will thank her properly."

I get a grip on her hair. I expect her to resist, but not nearly as hard as she resisted that sock going down her throat. "Eat her pussy." I tell Ashley firmly as I push her head forward. I put her lips to Paige's honey-covered lips and the protruding edges of her inner folds.

Ashley freezes like that, her lips lightly against Paige's pussy. "Do you know how to eat a pussy, tramp?"

"No, Ma'am," Ashley squeak out in a nervous and disgusted mousy voice. "I've never touched another woman's pussy before, Ma'am."

I sigh. "It works just like the skank pit between your legs, tramp." I give it a second. "Open your mouth wide, tramp..." I lace a little unhappiness into my voice as I give her directions.

Ashley hesitantly opens her mouth. I didn't even have to swat her this time!

"Now, put those lips around her clit. It's in that tight little knot of pink folds. Just surround it with your lips, then close them until they're just touching the sides of it."

I watch as Ashley moves slowly, clearly unsure of what she's doing, and just as obviously wishing she wasn't doing it. It takes her a few seconds to get those lips in place. "now suck, lightly. Just enough to pull that hard clit into your mouth."

After a second or so, I see the sides of Ashley's cheeks pulling slightly inward. It tells me that she's sucking gently. I don't have to look to know that Paige's hard clit is drawing into Ashley's mouth. Paige tells me by purring sweetly as the sensitive nub pulls through Ashley's lips. And she grins. She loves it when I let her have some pleasure.

"Now close your teeth until they just barely touch her tender clit. You don't want to bite, or nibble, it. You just want to steady it."

A second later Paige sucks in a deep breath. It tells me she can feel the so-gentle clamp of Ashley's teeth against her hungry clit.

"Good bitch, tramp," I tell Ashley. "Now lie your tongue softly against the side of that stiff nub. Then swirl it around her nub gently, and slowly. Make sure it stays touching her clit the whole time. Just keep swirling it around until I tell you to stop, tramp."

"Ooh..." Paige purrs softly. Then Paige cries out a loud, and sultry, "AH!" She goes one screeching out urgent moans. And in a few seconds, Paige's bottom is squirming, grinding hard against the seat under it.

Paige's energetic squirming, something she known for, does what I knew it would. It grinds her pussy mound hard against Ashley's mouth, smearing a heavy coat of Paige's honey onto Ashley's mouth, lips, chin, and even a drop onto her nose.

It guarantees that Ashley won't be able to help but to constantly smell Paige's mild muskiness. It's a very intimate, sweet, and feminine aroma. It will ensure that Ashley can't pretend, or tell herself, that she's doing anything other than what she's doing. Eating pussy. Paige's loud, and rather girly, shrieks will remind her of that, too.

With Paige seated, it has Ashley leaning over a bit to get to Paige's pussy. That brings her bottom up a few inches. And that's enough for me to have a good view of Ashley's pussy mound puffing back beyond the edges of her thighs.