A is for Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I better be." It sounded close to a whine.

"So what's your idea?"

"I was thinking maybe I could tone it down at least a little bit for school, just to keep the peace. But I want to be able to dress how I want to at home. I should be able to dress how I feel like in my own house, right? And if I go out with friends or something, then I'll ask you for an honest opinion on my outfits for that. Sound good?"

Her tone was soft and calm, her face still tucked against her father's neck and shoulder.

"Those are all great ideas, baby girl. We could even go shopping and get you new clothes."

"Really? Could we?"

"Definitely. Why not? We haven't been down here very long, and the weather's a lot warmer here than what we're used to. We probably should do that anyway. I could stand a few new things myself. How about you skip school tomorrow and we go up to Miami and go on a little shopping spree just you and me?"

"You're the awesomest dad in the world."

She snuggled tighter, and Roman put both arms around her nearly bare body. His dick was throbbing down the leg of his shorts. Fortunately, it was the opposite leg from the one his daughter's pert ass was resting on.

"Daddy, I'm tired. Can you carry me to the couch so I can take a nap?"

On any other day he might have told her she was perfectly capable of walking to the couch herself, but after the day they'd been having, he stood up with her in his arms. She held onto his neck as he carried her inside and laid her down on the couch in the living room area. Her hair and bikini were still damp, but she seemed comfortable and cozy as she stretched out along the couch. Her father's cock was raging just as hard as ever in his shorts, but if Angel noticed she hadn't let on.

He started to get up but she reached for his arm and he stopped.

"Can you stay until I fall asleep?"

"Sure, baby," he replied.

Her eyes started to hood over, although she was still looking at him through her hooded lids. "Daddy? Do you remember how you used to give me a goodnight kiss every night?"

Roman smiled. "I'll never forget that, sweetheart."

"I miss that."

"Me too, baby."

"Can we start doing that again?"

"I'd love that, sweetie."

He leaned down to kiss his pretty daughter on the cheek, and at the last minute she turned her face and caught his lips with hers. It only lasted a second or two, but the girl's lips were so soft and warm it made Roman's heart jump in surprise, and it didn't do a thing to discourage his cock from throbbing even harder.

Angel yawned and closed her eyes while her father sat and watched her drift off. He took a deep breath and let his eyes drift over that sensuous body laid out on the couch. She adjusted her position and somehow put her hand on his bare leg, letting it slip up a couple of inches past the leg of his shorts. Again, he was lucky it wasn't the legs where his cock was straining against the material of his shorts.

Roman sat and watched his daughter go deeper into sleep, and then he quietly moved her hand off his leg and got up, leaving her to nap off a rough morning. He walked to the end of the couch and paused, taking a moment to look at his sleeping daughter in her scant bikini. It was insane, but he took the chance to indulge a moment of rubbing his hard cock through his shorts while he followed ever curve and hollow of the girl's lush, teenaged body. Her bikini bottom was scant and thin enough to confirm his suspicion that his daughter's pussy was bald as a peach.

Slipping off his sandals, he padded quietly back outside and turned on the outdoor shower head. He quickly stripped out of his clothes and stepped under the spray with his big, rigid cock wagging between his legs. Letting the spray of the shower soak his naked body, Roman squeezed out a handful of liquid body soap and began lathering up his cock while he ran through the entire morning in his mind. Every pout and smile Angel made came back to him. The way her lips felt brushing over his. The way her hair and neck smelled as she sat on his lap.

He knew he must have lost his mind, but he couldn't help himself. He was filled with raging desire for his sexy little girl. One look at her and anyone would understand. His cock was rock hard and throbbing with blind need as he stroked his shaft and thought of how she was lying nearly naked just a dozen paces away from where he stood. The last thing he wanted was for the girl to wake up and see what he was doing. As much as he knew more than half of her teasing had been on purpose, he was afraid if she saw him like he was at that moment she'd never look at him the same way again.

But know she was just that close! It drove his pulse higher, and he stroked his cock with faster, tighter fist pumps. Before long, though, he found himself stepping out from the three-sided enclosure and padding as softly as he could back inside the house.

He stood back at the foot of the couch again. If she started to wake up, he only needed to sneak down the short hallway behind him to his bedroom. But he stood in that same spot and gazed hungrily at his bikini clad daughter pumping his lather coated hard on.

What he was doing was obviously a sign that he'd lost his mind completely. It was all the school's fault for that ridiculous phone call about her outfit that morning. No. It was his fault for not controlling his feelings for her. It was her fault for knowingly teasing him with her skimpy fucking outfits and having that hot little body that wouldn't quit.

The girl made a sleepy groan and shifted her body. Her arm went up over her eyelids while she lifted one leg up and let it rest against the side of the couch. The movement pulled the crotch of her bikini even tighter into the furrow of her bald little pussy. Its pouting shape was even more obvious now, and the sight inflamed her father's cock to the point of painful throbbing even as he stroked himself harder and faster.

He did his best to be quiet as possible, knowing he should just tiptoe away before she woke up and caught him. But he was on the edge now and he couldn't tear his eyes away from her supremely luscious young body. To make matters even worse, he thought of all her sweetness and love for him. He didn't simply want to fuck her, but he was dying to make love to her in the deepest way, teaching her everything she could ever know about the passion between two people who loved everything about each other.

And then there was the way her perky young tits were threatening to pull out of her well-stretched top. Her nipples were hard as little pebbles and he couldn't get the idea of sucking them out of his mind.

Not much more of this and he was suddenly spewing cum right onto the living room floor.

After, he snuck away as quickly and quietly as he could, going to rinse his body off in the outdoor shower. He didn't even care about leaving thick drops of cum all over the floor at the end of the couch. Angel probably wouldn't even notice them and he could clean them up later on. Naked, he carried his clothes back inside, passing by the couch on the way to the hall toward his room where he finished drying off and getting dressed.

Roman didn't know what to do with himself now. He couldn't believe what he'd just done. If he could at least keep those wicked thoughts and desires as mere fantasy then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. It was amazing to think of how hard he'd cum while gazing at his own, very scantily clad daughter. Considering how she was the sexiest and most beautiful girl he knew it formed a twisted sort of sense. His urge had been satisfied, and he hadn't even touched her. If anything, the girl had been sleeping soundly and happily, secure in the love the most important man in her life felt for her.

But if he were going to ever try anything like that again, he'd have to be more careful. More discreet. It wouldn't be right to let his deep, inner urges be revealed to the girl in any way, even if she enjoyed teasing him a bit. There must be a lot of girls who did the same thing to their fathers. It had to be perfectly normal for girls like her to wonder how much their dads loved them, or how beautiful they thought their daughters were.

One thing he couldn't allow again, though, was letting Angel sit on his lap in a skimpy bikini. The one she had on was too skimpy for a girl who was sitting on her father's lap, but then, as she had so smartly suggested, she should be able to dress how she wanted in her own house. She had nothing to be ashamed of and everything to be extremely proud of. But feeling the weight of her perky, barely covered young ass on his lap had been more than he could deal with. And having her half-exposed tits practically in his face was agonizing. He'd never realized just how smooth and firm they looked until they were just inches away from his admiring eyes.

Roman needed to get out of there before he rationalized himself into another huge erection that would need attention. He went quietly back out through the back of the house, taking a long moment to pause and gaze at his beautiful, slumbering daughter. He sighed involuntarily as his eyes roamed over her luscious form once again. She was so perfect, and he loved her more than anything.

He finally dashed off a quick note to her on the pad on the kitchen table, then went out to the car and drove into the office for a couple of hours to get his mind off the crazy ideas rolling around in his mind. He'd promised to take her out to dinner and a movie later on, and he knew she wouldn't let him forget that. Being a new to the area as they were, he didn't really know the best places to go, but someone at the office would probably have a good suggestion. The company was new to the area, and since Roman was the boss he was sure the three young women who worked for him now would be eager to help him out.

When Angel heard her father's car start she knew it was safe to quit pretending to be asleep. Her heart was still pounding. It started pounding when she bent over in front of him in the parking lot at school. She hadn't meant it to tease him, but when he told her how much he could see she freaked out at first, but then realized her pussy was quivering with warmth. It was gross to think about boys or teachers at school seeing what he did, but what she had kinda already belonged to her dad anyway. At least that's how she explained the way it made her feel when he was checking her out.

Then when he told her she was hot her heart started pounding all over again. She was so excited she wanted to jump out of her own skin, but the next best thing was jumping in the pool. Her mind had been going a mile a minute while she swam, but then she just felt the most powerful urge to sit on his lap and cuddle him. And when she saw the huge boner tenting the leg of his shorts she practically exploded. She'd wanted to touch it more than anything, but he would've freaked out for sure. God how she wanted to make him feel good, to make him feel as loved as he made her feel.

The girl could hardly believe she'd fooled him into believing she was sleeping. She'd meant to. She was being honest when she told him how sleepy she felt. It had to be the roller coaster of a morning they'd had. But when she heard him sneaking around the couch and in and out of the house she tried to open her eyes to just slits and see what he was up to. She finally pulled that move where she put her arm over her eyes and finally got a look at that huge, excited cock as he stroked it for her. For her! Nothing had ever made her pussy quiver or feel so hot inside.

After he drove out, Angel got up off the couch and discovered his cum, still wet on the floor at the end of the couch. She pulled in a loud gasp when she realized what it was, and how much of it, too. If only he'd been bold enough to squirt on her aching body. It would have felt so good to have his warm cream touching her skin.

She found the note he had written her on the table, and then walked into her father's bedroom. The room smelled like him. His brand of shampoo and aftershave. His favorite cologne. She stripped off her bikini top and slowly wandered around in her father's space, touching his things, his clothes, thinking of him while she played with her swollen, sensitive nipples.

Was he in love with her tits as much as he was in love with her? He certainly peeked at them enough. She would've liked having bigger ones, but she knew they were still nice and got plenty of attention when she wore the right clothes.

The girl's pussy kept feeling hotter and wetter the longer she stayed in her dad's bedroom. She finally slipped off her bottom and lay on top of his bed. Spreading her smooth legs, she imaged him standing there watching as she slipped her hand between her thighs and started rubbing her excited pussy.

"It's okay, Daddy. I love you, and I know you want this," she whispered in the empty room while her fingers rubbed and probed all over her leaking slit and swollen sex lips. She was soon pumping a pair of fingers deep in her pussy and furiously rubbing her throbbing clit with the other hand. Her legs were spread as far open as they would go, and she knew it wasn't going to be long before she exploded.

"Yes, Daddy, it's okay," she moaned. "Take it, Daddy. Fuck your needy little girl!"

If only he were there to hear the words that made her pussy clench at her driving fingers. But the words soon deteriorated into desperate gasping noises as she came so hard she realized her pussy was squirting all over her father's sheets.

Angel was dazed. She had never cum that hard, and certainly had never felt her pussy squirt goo almost like her daddy's cock had squirted cum on the floor. Curling up on his sheets, the sweet, sexy eighteen-year-old finally fell asleep for real.

When she woke up, she wasn't sure how long she'd been napping, but the glow of happiness and pleasure was still strong. What had started out as one of the worst days ever was quickly turning into one of the best. She loved lying in her father's big bed, but she had to shower and get ready for later. He promised to take her out that night, and she wanted to make her date with Daddy a special night for both of them. She wasn't expecting him to lose control enough to actually fuck her the way she dreamed of, but if they were going out together she wanted anyone who saw them to think he had a sexy young girlfriend who was madly in love with him.

When she got up her legs still felt a little shaky, and she realized her father would be able to smell her pussy all over his sheets. It would have been a good idea to wash them while he was still out, but the idea of him smelling the naughty evidence she'd left behind made her giggle. She decided to take her shower in his bathroom just to feel close to him. Afterward, she went upstairs to her room to dry her hair and get ready for their date.

III

Roman had spent longer at the office than expected. His staff was doing a great job, but things were still new and there were plenty of wrinkles that needed to be ironed out. But once things worked their way into the right kind of routine, he was pretty sure he'd be able to work from home as much as he had before they moved.

It was late afternoon when he got back to the house. Angel was upstairs in her lofted room, and he called up to her as he went inside. She appeared at the railing where her room overlooked the open kitchen and living room areas. He wondered if he should have gotten a house where his daughter could have more privacy, but so far she seemed happy with everything about the house. They didn't even have a pool at their old house, but here they did and they could use it all year round.

"Hey, Dad," she said, smiling down.

She was only visible from the waist up at that angle, and all she had on was a bra. It actually covered a little more than the bikini she'd been wearing earlier, but the effect was just as powerful. Roman caught his breath as his daughter leaned onto her arms over the rail and pushed her boobs together between her arms.

"What's up, babydoll?"

"Getting ready for our date," she said cheerfully.

Roman chuckled. "Our date, huh?"

"Well, we did make an arrangement to go out together at a certain time. Dinner and a movie, I believe? Isn't that what's normally called a date?"

He couldn't help but smile at her logic. "You're absolutely right, sugar. A date is exactly what that is."

"I thought so," she countered with an impish grin of triumph. "So what time are we going?"

"Anytime you're ready is fine," he told her. "I know I'll be ready before you."

She stuck out her tongue playfully. "Well I have to look pretty for our date," she said haughtily. Then she turned back from the rail to keep getting ready.

When Roman saw the spots he'd left on the floor by the couch he cringed. It was so careless. He quickly grabbed the sponge mop from the cupboard by fridge, soaked it with hot tap water and went to the couch to mop up the mess. While he was mopping, Angel called down again from the rail.

"Hey, Dad, what'cha doing?"

"Oh, um, looks like someone must've spilled some yogurt or something here. Just cleaning it up before we go out."

"Huh. Pretty sure it wasn't me." Then she wheeled away again.

Roman finished mopping and then went into his bedroom to shave and change into a fresh shirt. The first thing he noticed was the state of his bed. He hadn't made it that morning, but the sheets were definitely more tossed than he'd left them. Angel was the only person who could possibly have been there, and he figured she must have gone in to finish her nap there while he was out. He liked the idea of her feeling like she could do that, and then he caught the telltale aroma of pussy.

There was nothing else it could be. It was an aroma that always drove him crazy, and the spots his daughter had left behind on his sheets were huge. Could she really have masturbated in his bed while he was away? And then left her copious juices all over his sheets?

His cock started pulsing with heat as he sat down and inhaled the scent clinging to his sheets. After a couple of minutes, while his cock quickly stirred to hardness in his pants, he forced himself to go into his bathroom to shave. It was one thing to stroke his dick to his sexy, young daughter while she was sleeping, but doing it while she was wide awake and just upstairs getting ready for him to take her out to dinner was another.

Doing his best to clear his mind and focus on going out to relax and have a good time, Roman managed to shave without cutting himself, then slap on some aftershave and find the right shirt.

He went through the back to sit on the deck and wait for his daughter. He got caught up reading business email on his phone and lost track of how long he was waiting before the sound of her voice from behind pulled him back to reality.

"I'm ready, Daddy."

Roman turned to the sound of her voice and saw her standing in the double sized doorway. She was wearing a black pencil skirt that hugged her form like skin and ended just a hint above the middle of her tanned thighs. On top she was wearing a white lace crop top with long sleeves. The lace set off her tan beautifully. She was wearing a scant bra underneath that matched the shade of her skin so closely it was barely noticeable, except that Roman instantly looked to see if he could see the girl's nipples through the lace.

Her long, black hair was loose and flowing around her shoulders as she looked expectantly at her father. When he realized she looked taller than normal he looked down at her feet and saw she was also wearing a pair of black, high heeled gladiator sandals that wrapped all the way up her shins.

Roman needed a minute to find his voice. The astonishing vision he saw couldn't possibly be the same girl who had so carelessly masturbated in his bed while he'd been out of the house earlier. The girl was most obviously pleased as she giggled and watched her speechless father rise slowly from his deck chair.

123456...8