A is for Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad? Do you think I'm a slut?"

"What the hell kind of question is that?" he was nearly shouting. "Of course not. How could you ask such a thing?"

"So you don't think I act like a slut around you? I mean, like these last couple days?"

"Oh, baby, no. It's natural to want someone. Even...well, it's not like a father and daughter never wanted each other before, so even if it's not a good idea, it's not exactly...wrong."

She seemed to think about what he said and a coy smile crossed her supple lips. But the smile faded before long.

"Do you think I dress like a slut?" she asked next.

"Absolutely not," he said. "I don't even like that word. Where is all this coming from?"

"Yesterday, when I had to go to Mr. Franklin's office, he told me the female students of the academy didn't dress like sluts."

Roman was dumbfounded. He was ready to punch the academy's headmaster squarely in the face as many times as he could. He wouldn't, of course, but there was no doubt in mind that he was going to have a very serious talk with the man the next morning. Maybe he'd go into Franklin's office when he dropped Angel off the next morning and do it face to face. This was not the kind of conversation you have over the phone.

It took a few minutes, but Roman finally got his reaction under control.

"Are you sure?" he asked his daughter, even though he never doubted her word about anything. He knew her too well for that, and she was the one person he trusted more than anyone else. Angel might have been a precocious girl, but the one thing she was not was a liar.

"Right to my face, Dad. In so many words."

"I wish you'd told me right away. But don't worry, I'm going to have a talk with this Franklin character and make sure he chooses his words much more carefully from now on."

Angel was smiling, and that made Roman feel good. One thing about his daughter and him: they had each other's back.

VII

They went to the biggest mall in the city, and Roman followed his daughter to what felt like a hundred and fifty stores. He watched her pick out clothes she could look good in at school without raising anyone's eyebrow, not even someone as tight-assed as the headmaster, Mr. Franklin. But he also watched her pick out bras and panties, several bikinis, dresses, shorts, tops, shoes and sandals. A lot of the outfits were so skimpy he couldn't imagine what she was going to look like in them, but he knew sooner or later he wouldn't have to. She was picking out things she could wear around the house -- things her mother would disapprove of.

Roman found himself hoping she'd model a few of the things on her frequent trips to the various changing rooms, but he knew he'd see her wearing it all at home sooner or later.

He lost track of how much of his money she was spending, but it was worth every dime to see the happy look on her face. She deserved a break after the way Franklin had spoken to her. But Roman also felt good to shower her with things that made her happy. After the intense pleasure and storm of emotions they'd shared the day and night before, it felt like a safer way of showing her his love.

They took breaks two or three times to sit and have coffee or soft drinks, and Roman carried as many shopping bags as he could until Angel had to help with the excess. The trunk of their car was going to be packed up tight.

After even Angel could take no more, they decided to find a place somewhere around the city to have dinner before making the ride back to Big Pine. She wanted to make a trip to the ladies' room first and ended up taking two of the shopping bags with her, leaving her father curious as he took refuge on the nearest bench. While she was gone, he used his phone to find a good place to take her. They'd been having such a perfect day that he wanted to cap it off with the perfect dinner, and it was only a couple of minutes before he found what looked like just the right place.

When Angel finally came back out, Roman was speechless. She'd changed into an all new outfit that didn't actually consist of very much, yet his daughter looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing an extremely short, form-hugging dress in pale blue with spaghetti straps. The top was cut low enough to show a good amount of her perky cleavage. The dress fell halfway between being slutty club wear and a sexy yet elegant party dress. The light beige high heels she'd put on were making her at least three inches taller, if not four.

Roman just stared at her, unable to speak for a couple of minutes while Angel blushed and smiled happily.

"Baby, you look...just amazing," her father finally managed to tell her.

The girl was smiling all the way back to the car, and Roman couldn't take his eyes off her except to glare at a couple of guys who were staring.

The restaurant was in an open-air courtyard that was mainly lit by candles and string lights. It was like a quiet oasis as they stepped in and were shown to a quiet table in the corner. The table was set for a couple, and Roman made the gentlemanly gesture of pulling out the chair for his daughter and helping settle in comfortably. But when he sat down on the opposite side of the table, she got up with a grin and moved to the side so they were sitting at a closer angle.

Roman looked at her curiously, but she just smiled and told him how much she loved the restaurant he chose. Then she giggled because he was still stunned just looking at her. She was making it harder and harder to maintain his resolve about not losing control, and she was doing it on purpose. He was sure of it.

But he had to admit he didn't mind. He loved having her sit closer. It was easier to talk, for one thing, and also to see how far up her luscious legs her skirt rode while she was sitting down. He could also peer down the top of her dress and fill his eyes with an awe-inspiring view of her shapely tits.

Yet while Roman didn't want to ruin their dinner by openly drooling over his daughter like she was one of the mouth-watering items on the menu, the nipple erections denting the top of her dress seemed to suggest she didn't mind in the least.

And she was sitting so close now her leg kept rubbing up against his. He did nothing to discourage her, either, even when the waiter came to see if they were ready to order. In fact, Roman couldn't resist laying his hand on the girl's warm, bare thigh, even if he was mostly obscured by the edge of the tablecloth. He couldn't help feeling a little possessive, and he wanted anyone who was paying attention to assume Angel was his girlfriend and not his daughter. He would never admit this to her, even though she was smart enough to see through him like a window.

The waiter paid especially close attention to Angel when she gave him her order, and Roman kept his hand on her leg the whole time. He kept it there while he was giving his own order, and even after the waiter walked away. Between the way her skin felt and how she looked right then, not to mention after following her around the mall in her yoga pants for most of the day, Roman's cock started going hard, swelling down the leg of his boxer briefs. He was glad to be wearing a loose pair of pants.

"If I didn't know any better, Daddy, I'd say you're being possessive," Angel said in an intimate tone with a coy smile on her lips.

"I don't like the way that waiter was looking at you," he tried passing it off with a smirk.

"Mmmm, I like it, Daddy. But didn't you say we should be thinking about other relationships?"

"I suppose I did. But it's not like either one of us needs to go rushing into anything."

"I can promise you I'm not going to."

"I'm glad to hear that."

"Daddy, I have to ask you something seriously."

He nodded, inviting her to go ahead. She took a deep breath and lowered her voice.

"Can you tell me sincerely that after what we did last night you could still think about being with someone else? Because I can't. I mean, I know we didn't fuck. And I know a man like you needs more. But...Daddy, look me in the eye and tell me it wasn't something really special."

Roman's cock pulsed at the thought of what she was suggesting. He squeezed her thigh and leaned closer.

"Trust me, darling, I've never felt anything close to that. I've never been with any girl as beautiful, nor one that I loved nearly as much. You are pure magic, and if I'm being totally honest with you I don't know what to do, because you're right, I really can't see being with anyone else and not wishing it could be like it was between us. As much as I don't want to admit it, I really don't want to waste my time with anyone else."

Angel's eyes were glittering with happiness and excitement, but at the same time a note of concern was showing all around the edges.

"What are we gonna do, Daddy?"

"I wish I knew, babydoll," he said. "All I know is what we can't do. What if we really lost ourselves some night and you ended up pregnant?"

A smoky cast came into her chocolate brown eyes. She leaned close enough to whisper reverently. "I'd have your baby in a heartbeat," she told him emphatically.

Roman was shaken by his daughter's confession, and at the same time his cock throbbed wildly at the reckless idea. Before he could think of anything to say her hand came to rest on his upper thigh, right where his cock was bulging down the leg of his briefs.

Angel pulled in a soft gasp of surprise and looked at him wide-eyed. "Oh my god, you're so hard," she hissed under her breath. "Maybe you like thinking about your daughter having babies for you."

Roman was relieved to see the waiter show up with the glasses of wine he'd ordered. They didn't take their hands off each other, but he was glad for the chance to catch his breath and think. The waiter could tell they were touching each other, but at least the details were hidden by the tablecloth. Fortunately, he was gone in seconds.

"You shouldn't be thinking about things like that," he warned. Weakly. His cock was pulsing like mad.

"I can't help it," she said. "And I'm not going to try."

Roman let the issue drop. At least as a topic of current discussion. It didn't stop him from imagining how it would feel to release an intense eruption of cum deep in his beautiful daughter's pussy, and then seeing her belly grow week by week with their baby. She was grinning at him like she could read his wicked thoughts, which she most likely could. He slid his hand further up her thigh until his fingers came into play with the lips of her pussy. She felt hot and damp, and as soon as he started finger massaging her slit her entire slit along with his fingers were soon slick with her juices.

As soon as he started fingering her, Angel got those hooded eyelids her father was rapidly becoming familiar with. She closed her eyes briefly and squeezed his cock shaft while his fingers played with her slit, smearing her froth over her skin and teasing her clit as she parted her legs further.

"Um, Daddy," she sighed, "that's driving me crazy. You don't want me to scream in the middle of the restaurant, do you?"

Roman couldn't help a soft laugh. "You're not going to scream," he told her. "You're going to be a good girl and push your chair in further so the waiter can't see my fingers up your pussy when he comes back with our food. And you're just going to sit there with all these people around us and act like everything is perfectly normal."

"Oh, Daddy...fuck," she muttered quietly.

"Is that how good girls talk, sweetheart?"

"Sometimes," she said with a nod, her eyes glazed over, but she pushed her chair further in as he asked.

Roman smiled. The truth was that he wasn't holding on to his composure much better than his daughter was since she'd started rubbing her hand over his shaft through his pants. But he kept massaging her slit and watching the heave of her sweet tits as her breath went deeper and deeper. Her sighs became louder, but she was doing a good job of keeping as still as she could and not make so much noise anyone else could hear.

The stroke of her hand was bringing a steady ooze of precum out of her father's cock, and he could feel the damp spot growing larger and wetter in his briefs. He finally angled his hand so he could slip a finger into her hole and begin fucking her with it. She was all his now, and she slid her ass forward so he could stroke his finger into her pussy and curl up to her sweet spot, massaging her pleasure center until she was biting her lip to keep from moaning.

Roman loved watching his daughter lose herself to the pleasure of his fingering there in the midst of a half full restaurant. He loved it more than he ever imagined and kept stroking her while the movement of her hand on his cock started to grow erratic.

He leaned close to her ear and whispered to her. "Daddy's gonna make you cum right here, babydoll. And you're gonna be a good girl and cum nice and hard for me, but you're not going to give anyone any sign of how you're feeling."

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered back breathlessly. "I'll be such a good girl for you. As long as I'm your girl I'll do whatever you say. Oh fuck, Daddy, please make me cum."

If it weren't for the layers of fabric between his cock and Angel's hand, Roman probably would have been cumming right along with her.

"Good girl," he whispered over and over to her while he kept up a steady massage on her g spot. "Cum for Daddy, babydoll."

Moments later, Roman could feel the spastic contractions inside his daughter's pussy while she gnawed down hard on her pretty bottom lip, her body shivering while her secret pleasure rolled through her.

After her peak, Roman pulled his hand away from her pussy and stuck his wet finger in her mouth, sucking her juices off it while she watched him in a daze. He smiled in satisfaction.

"Mmmm, that's the sweetest taste on the menu this evening."

Before Angel had a chance to respond, the waiter was back at their table setting their orders down in front of them.

***

As Roman drove back to Big Pine, Angel ended up falling asleep in the car. He missed talking to her, but it made him smile to watch her sleep. He kept his hand on her bare thigh most of the way and thought about the way she looked having an orgasm at the restaurant table. He wanted to play with her silk-smooth pussy but didn't want to wake her up so he contented himself with the warm feel of her soft skin. He just wanted to be touching her.

Everything seemed to be changing so rapidly. He was in love with her and there was no way to deny it either to her or even himself after the past couple of days. But as he thought back, he realized they'd been in love for a long time already, but now that they were living on their own, just the two of them in a new place, they were suddenly much freer to express it. The fateful call from school the day before had only been the trigger for something that would have happened some other way and time.

He tried not to think about the hardships they were in store for when it came to keeping the emotions and desires under control. It wasn't going to be easy at all, but at the moment, all he wanted to do was admire his baby girl and savor the kind of happiness only she could ever give him.

It was past midnight when they got back to the house. Angel woke up when the car stopped and looked around sleepily. She seemed surprised they were already home.

Roman told her to go ahead inside while he got the shopping bags out of the trunk and brought them in. He set them down in the living room and then went into his bedroom. Angel was there. She had already kicked off her new heels and was peeling her tight dress off her body. Underneath she was only wearing a skimpy lace thong in neon pink. She flopped wearily into her father's bed like she it was something she did every night.

He thought about making her get up and go to her own room, but despite his better intentions, he wanted her there. It had been a wonderful day with her, and after what happened in the restaurant the hard edges of his attitude about things began to soften. While he couldn't bring himself to really consider fucking her, what they'd done together the last couple of days had affected him more deeply than full-on sex with any other woman he'd ever known.

As he got undressed to join his daughter in bed, he thought back to what she'd said at the restaurant. There was no way he could seriously ever be with anyone else after what they'd shared so far. It was a beautiful and completely impossible situation: he was in love with a young woman he could never be with completely. But he loved her too much to care.

Stripping completely naked, he slid into bed beside his girl and cradled her sleeping body in his arms. Spooning her from behind, he nestled his cock against her warm ass and thought about the way her hand had felt feeling up his shaft under the table at the restaurant. He started to get hard but willed himself to relax and fall asleep.

Hours later, when Roman groggily opened his eyes, the sun was streaming in through the windows. Angel wasn't beside him where she'd been when he fell asleep, and he was immediately aware of an incredibly warm, wet sensation going in swirls around his cock. It was a delicious and very familiar sensation, but one he hadn't felt in much too long. His mind barely had a chance to register being awake, but his body was sending waves of luxurious pleasure through every cell.

When he looked down to see his daughter kneeling beside him with her ass raised up and her face angled down to his growing cock, Roman moaned with pleasure. The reality of what the girl was doing sank in even if he wasn't fully awake yet. The pleasure of her wet, eager mouth and hand made him feel awake, but like he was having a beautiful dream.

The smile was present in Angel's eyes while her lips and tongue were in the act of eagerly exploring her father's quickly swelling cock. She was squeezing the lower part of his shaft with her hand, urging his member to grow hard and fast. When she discovered him watching her, she turned to face him and grinned brightly.

"Good morning, Daddy."

"Baby," he said in a half groan. "What are you doing?"

Angel giggled. The question felt stupid, but Roman was in no condition to come up with anything better.

"Isn't that obvious?" she said. She held his cock upright and made a show of sliding her tongue up the length of his shaft. "Mmmm, it's time for breakfast."

She giggled briefly and then took his cock directly into her mouth, sliding her moist lips up and down his shaft while she gripped the base firmly in her hand. Roman couldn't help but give in to the pleasure of his daughter's very willing mouth. He reached for her ankle, gripping her firmly while she steadily worked his shaft. Moment by moment, his cock grew harder and throbbed more intensely. His breath deepened while his groans cut into the morning air.

None of the doubts or misgivings that filled his mind in the last couple of days had a chance to form now that he was fully under the spell of Angel's hot, loving mouth. He let his body relax and savored the deep pleasure she obviously needed to give him.

He lost track of time completely, basking in the stroke of his baby girl's mouth until he could feel the waves of pleasure build to a crescendo.

"Baby, Daddy's gonna cum," he groaned, knowing he should warn her in case she didn't want a mouthful of her father's cum.

But she did. And from the way she increased the speed and pressure of her sucking she wanted it a lot. Vigorously pumping his shaft with both hand and lips, Angel soon tasted the intensity of her father's love as he groaned deeply and poured his thick spurts of cream into her mouth.

Angel pulled in an excited gasp, even with her mouth full of cock, when Roman's spunk began gushing into her mouth. She only sucked harder and faster, taking every drop he had to give her into her hungry mouth to swallow.

1...345678