A is for Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, right, Daddy? I mean, we did agree I'd ask you about outfits for going out. I guess that should apply even if you're the one I'm going out with."

She giggled happily while he looked her up and down repeatedly.

"You...look amazing, sugarpie," he said when he finally found his voice. "But if you were going out with anyone but me I'd definitely make you change."

"Awww, Daddy, we made a deal, right? You wouldn't have to make me. I do whatever you say. But it's kinda funny to think of you making me do something."

The girl giggled heartily and Roman suddenly saw himself grabbing his baby girl by her beautiful hair and dragging her across his lap to yank her little skirt up over her pert, young ass and spanking her until her cheeks went pink. The thought took him back a step and he forced it out of his mind. He could never do anything like that, especially to his precious Angel.

When he looked back at her face, she was smiling as if she could read his thoughts. The back of Roman's neck felt like it was burning, and he practically barked that it was time they got going.

Angel just smiled and walked out onto the deck and out to the carport that way. As Roman followed her, he couldn't help watching the girl's ass sway from side to side as she walked in that tight skirt. She had to be putting an extra swing in her walk since her father had never noticed her walking like that before. She was stunning, and a little harmless teasing seemed okay as long as he could keep his own imagination in check.

Kelly, Roman's office manager had recommended a couple of different restaurants, depending on what they were in the mood for. One was a popular seafood place a couple of keys up toward the mainland that had a large patio area adjacent to a pier where they could have dinner right on the water. Angel liked the way that one sounded so Roman headed in that direction.

Angel's skirt rode higher on her legs as she sat in the car, and her father had a hard time keeping his eyes off them. And every time his daughter caught him looking she just smiled and looked ahead. Roman started to realize the outfit she had on looked familiar, but he certainly hadn't seen her wearing it before. That was something he definitely would have remembered.

"Why does that outfit look so familiar?" he finally asked.

She smiled at him and then looked slightly sheepish. "Well, because I stole it from Mom."

Roman immediately started laughing and didn't stop for almost a mile. Angel laughed along with him, probably relieved she wasn't getting in trouble for raiding her mother's slutwear collection.

"I guess I'm not busted, then, huh?" she smiled brightly.

"I shouldn't say this, but I kind of love that you did that," he chuckled. "And if you want to know the truth, she couldn't look half as good as you in that outfit on her best day."

Angel beamed with pleasure and flashed him a coy look.

"I guess that probably makes me a really bad father," he said wistfully.

"Don't ever say that," she whined. Her expression turned dead serious. "You're the best father there ever was! You take really good care of me. Better than she ever did, that's for sure. I always feel happy and safe with you, and I know I can always count on you when it really matters."

Roman smiled at her. "You're really something special, you know that, babydoll?"

The girl returned his smile, and he took her hand and squeezed it. Then she wouldn't let his hand go, holding it in her lap while he drove one-handed. Roman didn't know how he could love his pretty daughter any more. She was blossoming into an amazing young woman, and he couldn't imagine any father being prouder.

He could feel her trace patterns on his palm with the tip of a finger. It was such a simple and intimate gesture, yet also really suggestive. Roman liked it too much to make her stop, and he couldn't help wondering if the finger tickling his palm had been inside her pussy earlier when she masturbated on his bed. A mental image of her sliding that finger in and out of her creamy, young hole flashed through his mind and his cock started to grow in his pants.

Roman had a good idea of the shape of his daughter's pussy after seeing the way her wet bikini stretched over her mound when she sat on his lap after getting out of the pool. The flimsy garment had left no question her pussy was smooth and completely hairless. For that matter, he hadn't seen a visible hair on her body. She probably shaved very carefully, and regularly, and he smiled to himself when he thought of treating her to a waxing the next day on the shopping trip.

"What are you smiling about, Dad?" the girl asked.

"Oh, nothing in particular," he lied. "I'm just happy to be having such a nice time with you."

"Are you?" she asked. "Really having a good time?"

"I'm having an excellent time, sugar. I hope you are too."

Angel just smiled happily while her father imagined her lying on his bed while he was out, naked and with her beautiful legs spread wide as the finger she was rubbing on his palm was sliding in and out of her tight, young pussy. His dick just kept getting harder, and he knew he would have to put those crazy thoughts out of his mind, but it proved to be much harder to stop than start.

He was saved by his GPS, which was now taking him through a series of turns and forcing him to take his hand back to drive with both. A few minutes later Roman pulled the car into the parking lot of the restaurant. There were only a few open spaces, and he found one on the furthest side from where they'd have to walk through to the entrance, where there were already people waiting in line for tables.

The sun was starting to get low, but Roman left the top down on his car anyway since the nights there were so much warmer than they were used to. As they got out of the car, Roman could see Angel was having trouble walking on the gravel parking lot in her heels, so he went to her side and let her hold on to his arm as they walked across the lot to get in line for a table.

Angel clutched onto her father's arm tighter than she really needed to, but he liked the feeling of her leaning on him for support. And she didn't let go when they got onto smooth surfaces and joined the line to get in. The girl just clung to her father like paint on a fence, and he was perfectly happy to have such a sexy young girl hanging off his arm. No one thought twice about it, except that Angel looked so luscious people were turning to look at her before they even got in the door.

The way his daughter was dressed for their night out, Roman caught more people looking at her than ever before. He was proud and yet also annoyed. And when the hostess finally brought them to a table, Angel quickly stepped ahead of her father and walked between the tables with the same, exaggerated hip-sway she had on the way out of the house. If it surprised him when she did it at home, it surprised him even more to see her do it in public.

Roman felt strangely possessive of her as he followed the girl through the noisy crowd. He did possess her in a way, being her father, but that wasn't the same as possessing a girlfriend. Yet the prospect of her getting a boyfriend drove him crazy, and it was the last thing he could ever admit to her. He wanted his baby girl to have a happy life, but he didn't know how he would ever react to her being with some idiot punk who didn't fully understand everything she was made of.

There was no question about it. He needed to start seeing other women or he'd never stop having those insanely wicked ideas about his daughter. And as much as he hated the idea, she should be dating guys her age and stop teasing her own father and making it worse.

The sun was going down and the outdoor area of the restaurant was dimly lit with candles and torches. Within a few, short minutes of being seated, Angel's foot kept "accidentally" rubbing against her father's leg. He didn't make anything out of it, but he didn't do anything to discourage her, either. The truth was that he liked having her treat him in such a familiar way.

At least with her sitting down on the other side of the table he had a chance to let the tingling ache in his cock finally subside. In her lace top, she looked so sexy and elegant he wanted to forget who she really was, but it was easy to lose himself in his admiration.

During the meal, Roman asked his daughter if there was a particular movie she was interested in seeing. She pursed her lips and thought for a minute.

"You know what I really want to do the most?" she finally said. "If it doesn't sound boring, I mean."

"If you're there then no way would it be boring."

She smiled happily. "Well, how about if we just go home, make some popcorn and have a binge night on that cable series I really like?"

"But you've already seen the whole thing, haven't you?"

"Yeah, but I want to watch it again, and it's better watching it together. You haven't even seen it yet."

Roman sighed but he smiled. He actually loved his daughter's suggestion. It didn't even matter what they were watching. There were too many times he got caught up in his work to take time out to do things like that, and this seemed like the perfect night for it.

"Hmm, if I remember correctly, that show is supposed to have quite a bit of sex and nudity," he said, not wanting to give in too easily.

Angel giggled and then rolled her eyes over dramatically. "It's just boobs, Dad. Okay, well sometimes a little more, but I'm sure it's nothing you haven't seen before. You can handle looking at naked boobs, can't you?"

"Oh, I can't handle that quite well, thank you. But I'm just not sure it's the sort of thing you should be watching."

The girl's eyebrow rose skeptically. "Um, in case you haven't noticed, I actually have boobs? So I pretty much see them every day."

There was an openly audacious taunt in her eyes, and Roman thought it would be dangerous to pursue it any further.

"Okay," he surrendered. "Honestly, it sounds like a great idea."

"There's one more thing," she said. "I want cuddles. Please don't make me watch the show without cuddles. Some parts are scary."

"Sounds like we have a plan," he said, noncommittally.

Angel looked so happy all Roman could do was feel a bone deep satisfaction for putting that look on her beautiful face. But the whole time, Roman couldn't shake the idea of what his daughter had been up to in his bedroom while he'd been out. So far, all he had were assumptions and guesses based on the evidence left behind on his tousled sheets. No matter what they talked about over dinner, that one idea wouldn't leave his mind in peace. He wanted to bring it up, although he didn't know how and was sure it would end up being too dangerous a topic.

After dinner, instead of heading straight home they decided to take a short walk down onto the dock closest to the restaurant. Angel latched onto her father instantly as they walked, but instead of just taking his arm like before, her arm went right around his waist. Roman couldn't help doing the same thing, letting his hand rest on her hip, almost to the point of touching her ass cheek through the snug fabric of her skirt.

When they got to the end of the pier, they spent a moment just looking around at the reflection of the moon and restaurant lights on the water.

"I'm really glad we moved here," Angel said, turning to face her father and slipping both arms around him. "Except for all that crap at school today, everything's better here. I hope it doesn't sound bad, but I'm really glad Mom is out of the picture and I have you all to myself."

Roman smiled. A rush of warmth and love for his beautiful girl strong enough to make his head spin came over him. He hugged her close, letting his hand drop as low as he dared on her back.

After a while, he couldn't contain his curiosity anymore. "Baby? Were you in my room while I was out this afternoon?"

"Um, yeah, sure. Am I not supposed to go in your room?"

"Oh no, it's not that. I just wondered.

Angel reared her head back so they were still holding each other but able to look each other in the eye. Roman could've sworn she knew what he was thinking about. She had that taunting look in her eyes again, and the feeling of her body pressed up tight to his was bringing that warm ache back to the flesh of his tingling cock.

"Was there, um, something you needed?" he asked cautiously.

"Well, I did use your bathroom to shower," she said. "But I mainly went in to finish my nap. I was so sleepy I didn't even feel like climbing the stairs."

"I see. You slept in my bed."

It almost sounded like he was using the word slept as a code word for fingering her wet pussy.

"Mhmm." She smiled coyly. "I slept there. I slept really good, if you'd like to know. Should I not do that anymore?

"Oh, no," he told her immediately. "You can...sleep...in my bed anytime. If I'm not there, of course."

"Oh yeah, of course."

Suddenly Roman's cock was growing at a wildfire pace against the girl's body.

"I, uh, could smell your perfume on the sheets," he said, almost stammering. "It was...nice."

"Daddy, I wasn't wearing perfume."

Carelessly, Roman's hands dropped lower, letting the tips of his finger trail just onto the top part of his daughter's ass. She pressed her body tighter against the hardening cock that was growing between them.

"Yes, babydoll, I believe you were."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I guess I should've washed them before you got home."

"No, sweetie. That's okay. It was nice." It was the understatement of the century.

Angel rested her face against her father's chest, lightly moving her body against his cock. He let his hands drift lower, until he was finally cradling the cheeks of her ass in both hands.

"I love you, Daddy," she sighed. "I love you so much.

IV

Back at the house after dinner, Angel went to work making a big bowl of popcorn while Roman poured a pair of icy soft drinks. He set them on the coffee table and took a seat on the couch, turning on the TV and getting ready to stream his daughter's favorite show. He kept turning to watch her in the kitchen area over his shoulder. Her back was to him and watching her move around the stove in the outfit she had on made his pulse beat almost as hard as it had been on the pier just a short while ago.

When he thought of how close he'd come to kissing her and shoving his eager hands under her skirt he couldn't believe he'd been so close to going that far. He was losing his mind, and his clever daughter seemed to be doing everything in her power to help him.

He had finally made an awkward break of the hug and walked his daughter back to the car with a raging hard on tenting his pants. She'd obviously felt it, and was even rubbing her body against it, so there wasn't much point in trying to hide it from her. Fortunately, it was dark enough at that point that Roman wasn't worried about it looking obvious to other people.

Now, back at the house, while he watched her ass swaying as she finished making popcorn, he found himself trying to imagine what kind of panties she was wearing. If any. As it happened, he didn't have long to wait to find out.

When Angel brought the popcorn to the table in front of the sofa, she sat down and pulled her feet up on the couch cushion, slowly taking each sandal off. The movement forced her skirt to ride high up her legs, and Roman kept glancing to catch a glimpse of her panties. What he saw were mainly smooth, tanned thighs and a brief patch of black covering her pussy.

He didn't say anything until she stood back up and turning her back to him, bent over as she pushed her skirt down over her hips, her tight, young ass facing him while she took it off. All she had on underneath was a lacy, black thong. They were most definitely not the kind of panties a girl wore in front of her own father, and she looked stunning in them. She also took her sweet time stepping out of her skirt and giving her father a long, up-close view of her perfect ass switching back and forth as she lifted one foot and then the other.

The girl's pert, hopelessly firm ass was fully exposed, and the pouting puff her pussy, barely covered by the thong, made her father's cock begin swelling all over again. He'd already lost track of how many times she'd made him hard that day, and as he gazed up and down those luscious legs he stopped caring.

When she straightened back up and turned around to face him she was smiling from ear to ear. Roman felt his face go hot.

"What do you think you're doing, young lady?" he asked, trying to cover his astonishment with a concerned frown.

"Remember the deal we made, Daddy? Didn't you agree I should be able to dress the way I feel like in my own home?"

She was right, and Roman couldn't stop looking at her with his jaw gaping as she stood there giggling in her lace thong panties and the lace top she'd worn to dinner.

"I can take it off, if you want," she snickered. "But that would be going back on your promise."

Roman just wanted her to sit down so he could stop staring at her. At least the TV would give him something else to focus on.

Angel then took a seat on the couch right beside him, snuggling her body up close to his. He started the show, and while the credits were going, she reached under her top and deftly removed her bra, leaving her shapely tits and deep pink nipples clearly visible under the lace.

"You promised cuddles, too, Daddy," she reminded him, wiggling her body against his side.

Roman's cock was aching madly while he put his arm around his baby and held her close. He tried to keep his mind on the show while Angel reached for the popcorn bowl and set it on his lap, right on top of his bulging hard on. Every time she reached into the bowl for a handful, she made a point of reaching deep and jostling the bowl so it ended up rubbing against his cock.

After a while, Angel put the bowl back on the table and lay down on the couch, resting her head in her father's lap. His hard on had only gone down halfway, but with her cheek resting against his leg it soon came back to its full, throbbing state of hardness. The bulge came up against the girl's head, and she shifted her weight so her cheek was resting against her father's shaft.

The only talking going on now was that of the actors on their show, but even if neither of them was saying anything there was a silent line of communication between them. Eventually, Angel closed her eyes and her breathing got deeper. Roman's hand was on her side, and he gave in to an overpowering urge to slide his hand over her breast and gently rub his fingers over the nipple denting the lace.

He knew she wasn't really falling asleep. Angel made a cooing sound, letting him know she was awake, but was liking the way her daddy was touching her. His cock only grew harder and throbbed more intensely. Her nipple grew harder, too, and he kept lazily brushing his fingers over it while their show was all but forgotten. Her warm breast almost filled his hand, and the steady, gentle brush of his fingertips over her swelling nipple was making her breath go deeper.

After what seemed like a small eternity, Roman's hand cupped his daughter's boob and gently squeezed her warm flesh through its lace covering. She made that cooing sound again and then rubbed her cheek against her father's cock bulge as if she were merely adjusting her position. He was so hard now his cock was oozing precum into his pants. With a deep breath to steady his nerves, he began to slowly massage his daughter's breast, savoring her amazing warmth and firm feel.

Their TV show droned on far in the background, and while Angel's eyes were still closed there was a broad smile on her face. Roman gazed at his girl's face and marveled at how beautiful she was. She had an angelic face in a way, but there was also something wickedly devilish in her eyes at certain times. Right at the moment, with her eyes closed, she was bordering more on angelic, but like an angel who was keeping a naughty secret to herself.

123456...8