A is for Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roman let his eyes drift over her body. Her legs were drawn up toward her chest, but not so close that he wasn't given perfectly adequate room for his hand to fondle her boob. But now her father's eyes were drawn to the striking curve of her ass and hip where the high cut waist of her panties left her exposed. His hand slowly slid off the girl's tit and down her lace clad side until he was touching where her hip curved upward.

A deep sigh filled her beautiful young body while Roman's fingers explored the silken texture of her skin. After a few minutes of cautious touching, the man's large hand drifted onto the girl's ass cheek, left fully exposed by her thong. Kneading her flesh ever so gently, he was amazed by the firm feel of her ass. He didn't think he'd ever felt anything so smooth and tight ever before, and his cock felt like it was dribbling little spits of precum with every pulse in his shaft.

Angel sighed and cooed while her father gently massaged her bare ass. He was trying hard to be careful about touching her. It was one thing to massage her exposed ass cheek but reaching to feel her panty-clad pussy was out of the question no matter how badly he wanted to.

But his daughter was willing to take it a step further, even if she kept up her façade of being sleepy. While Roman was feeling her ass, Angel moved her hand under her face like she was using it to pillow herself but ended up wrapping her fingers around the bulging shaft of her father's cock through his pants. A soft gasp entered her luscious body when her fingers curled around the shape of his meat. After the gasp came a soft whimper as her fingers squeezed and released, squeezed and released.

Roman could barely sit still, but he forced himself. He squeezed the girl's sumptuous ass a little harder while she steadily applied pressure to his cock with her hand. He couldn't believe she was actually touching his hard dick. It was so wrong, yet it felt so good. He felt the intense power of her love and desire even through her impressive false display of sleepy ignorance.

He should have made her stop, but he really didn't want her to. It would have been so easy to sit back and let her fondle his cock until sunrise. On the other hand, if he kept allowing her to touch his cock the way she was, sooner or later he was going to spurt a wet load of spunk into his pants. After letting it go on longer than he should have, he finally pulled his hand away from the girl's ass and lightly shook her shoulder.

"Looks like it's bedtime, babydoll," he told her softly. "We'll have to finish our binge watching some other time."

Angel pouted and opened her eyes. "Awww, but I feel so cozy, Daddy," she whined. "But okay, if you say it's bedtime I guess it is. You're still taking me shopping tomorrow, right?"

"Of course, baby. We'll make a whole day of it."

"I'd really love that, Daddy. You're so good to your little girl."

"I love you with all my heart, babydoll," he told her. He didn't know how he was able to sound calm with her hand and face still putting pressure against his throbbing cock.

"What about school, Daddy?"

"Don't worry about school. I'll call them in the morning and tell them we have family business to take care of."

She giggled softly and rubbed her face against her father's rigid shaft. "Family business? I like our family business, Daddy."

Holy fuck, Roman growled in his mind. If this was how a simple dinner date could end up, how would a shopping spree in the city turn out? But he had promised her, and there was no turning back now. At the same time, there was something happening that was beyond all the touching, teasing and guilty pleasure. As wrong as what was happening between them was, there was never a time the two had seemed so close. They were beginning to talk more openly than ever before, and the true depth of their love for each other had never been allowed to blossom as it seemed it was meant to.

Roman's divorce from the girl's mother had come as a relief for a lot of reasons, but now he was only beginning to realize his ex's presence in their lives was nothing but a barrier between a highly special love between a father and his beautiful daughter.

Did that mean he should let his baby girl make him cum? Did it mean he should have slipped his hand past the gusset of her tiny panties and fingered her slit until she was a screaming mess?

"I like it, too, sugarplum," he told her without thinking. He regretted agreeing with her too easily. It would only give her the wrong idea. "Okay, sweetie. Time for bed now, really."

"Okay, Daddy."

He expected her to complain, and he was relieved when she didn't. She sat up beside him, leaving his cock untouched but still forming a vicious bulge in his pants. She gazed at it boldly, then looked back up at his face with a devious sparkle in her eyes.

Roman had a moment of indecision where he didn't know if he should stand up with such a huge, uncontrollable bulge in his pants, but when he thought of the way Angel had been touching it he realized it hardly mattered now. As much as he didn't want to leave her side, he knew he had to get up and get to the refuge of his bedroom. Hopefully they'd both be more clear-headed in the morning.

He told his daughter goodnight and got up to leave. When Angel didn't respond he thought she was probably disappointed, but it was something she just had to deal with. Once in his bedroom, he closed the door and breathed a sigh of relief. His cock was ragingly hard, and it felt good to get out of his clothes and give his substantial shaft the freedom it needed.

When he got into bed, he discovered his daughter's scent was still noticeable on his sheets. At the moment, he didn't care about what was supposedly right. Angel was the only thing right about anything, and now the lingering scent of her private indiscretion in his bed that afternoon was filling his senses and making his blood pound.

He lay back on his daughter-perfumed sheets and gripped his cock with a sigh. He already missed her terribly, even knowing she was on her way up to her own room. He played visions of the past hour or two over in his mind while his hand began to slid up and down his needful cock. He even began to whisper her name as he stroked himself, knowing he would soon cum with her name on his lips and the scent of her pussy in his head. But then his bedroom door opened and he quickly yanked the sheet over his naked body.

Angel walked in calmly, as if it were the most normal thing in the world. She approached the side of her father's bed and pulled off the lace top, fully revealing the pert, bouncy tits that had been driving her father crazy since he picked her up from school that morning.

"What are you doing?" he asked, painfully aware of the way his cock was tenting the sheet.

"You said it was bedtime, Daddy."

She slid into his bed, now wearing nothing but that tiny, black lace thong. Along with her movement, she lifted the sheet higher than necessary to slip under it and ended up exposing her father's fully swollen cock in the process. The glance she took at his pole was bold and obvious, and Roman couldn't help feeling even more excited by the look of surprise and appreciation in her eyes. At the same time, he couldn't help watching the perky sway of her ripe tits as she moved, not to mention the way her panties highlighted the shape of her hips and pussy.

There was no doubt about it, Roman had never seen anything so amazing or hot as his own daughter.

"That meant you were supposed to go upstairs to your own bed," he told her, yet wanting her to stay right there more than anything.

"I get lonely up there all by myself," she whined girlishly. "I'd be missing you when you're right downstairs. And besides, I feel safe with you."

Roman groaned but couldn't help smiling. He was frustrated that he wouldn't be able to jerk off now, since he could never bring himself to do it in front of his daughter, but he was happy to have her close.

"Okay, princess," he relented. "But we better get some sleep. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow."

Then he lay on his side. He had to turn his back to Angel or wouldn't get a moment of sleep all night. He'd barely closed his eyes when his girl softly demanded his attention once more.

"Daddy? Remember today when you promised we could have kisses goodnight like we used to?"

Roman turned to face her. His cock was still marble stiff and dragging the sheet every which way. Still, he leaned over to kiss her cheek, and just as she had earlier that day on the couch, she quickly turned her face so his lips caught hers. Their kiss lasted longer this time, and was more intense, even though Roman broke it off before they opened their mouths and started tongue kissing.

"Mmmm," Angel sighed. "I like Daddy's kisses goodnight."

"Me, too, but get some sleep, baby, okay?"

Roman rolled over again, and before he knew what was happening, Angel was spooning her nearly naked body up to his from behind. Her warm, luscious tits were firmly pressing into his back while reached up and rested her hand on his shoulder.

He sighed, willing himself to calm down and fall asleep. With his back to her, he quietly slipped his hand around his cock, just squeezing himself hard enough to take the edge off his nerves, but not enough to make himself cum.

After a couple of minutes, he felt his daughter slip her hand from his shoulder down the front of his body, searching for his cock until her fingers brazenly wrapped around his hot shaft.

"Baby, you can't do that," he told her without making a move to remove her hand.

"Let me do it for you, Daddy. Let me make you cum. I'll do it really good, I promise."

"Fuck," he whispered, powerless to resist the fantastic feeling of his daughter's dainty hand already beginning to stroke his ravenous cock shaft. "We shouldn't, baby."

"I know, Daddy. But we really want to. Don't we?"

"Fuck, yes."

Angel giggled softly. "You're really hard, Daddy."

"Fuck, yes," her father groaned. The two words seemed to be the only ones left in his vocabulary.

"And really big, too," she giggled.

"Fuck," he groaned, now down to only one.

Angel pressed her tits firmly against her father's bare back and steadily stroked his throbbing cock. By now, all Roman could do was keep trying to catch up with his excited breath and groan with pleasure far more powerful than his self-control. Suddenly, Angel stopped stroking, leaving her father dizzy and aching to cum.

"Dad? Can you turn on your back? I think you're gonna squirt soon and I really wanna see you do it."

Roman was too dazed to think about what he was doing. He rolled onto his back while his daughter was already pulling the sheet down low to expose his painfully aroused manhood.

"It's really beautiful," the girl said, gazing steadily at her father's cock.

Within seconds, Angel's hand was around his cock and stroking him again. In their new position, she was able to stroke him harder and faster. Her tits jiggled enticingly the faster she pumped her hand. It wasn't long before she had him right back where he was.

Roman finally let go and just gave in to the beautiful pleasure his amazing daughter was so eager to give him. How could he love any creature more than her? His entire body went stiff as he gasped deeply. Angel pumped his organ hard and fast while his spunk erupted and spattered his belly along with her hand and upper arm.

She uttered a gasp of surprise as she watched her father's cock spurt and ooze. Roman didn't know when he'd ever shot so much cum in his life.

"That was amazing, Daddy. God. It was so beautiful."

On that, Angel began licking the cum that was clinging to her fingers.

"You shouldn't do that, baby," her father warned.

"Why not? I like it." And she kept licking despite his warning.

"That's the problem. There are some things we probably shouldn't like as much as we do."

"I don't care. I love you. And I belong to you."

"Oh god," he groaned, closing his eyes. "Cuddle up with Daddy now and let's get some sleep."

"Okay. I'll be a good girl."

"You always are, babydoll."

Angel purred in response and snuggled up close to her naked father. He began to drift off to the feeling of her tracing patterns on his chest with the tip of her finger. He could feel the best night's sleep he'd had in years coming on, and then the girl whispered one more time.

"Daddy? My pussy's on fire now."

V

The cum Angel had just stroked out of her father's cock was still wet on his belly as he lay trying to sleep. Her entire body was still buzzing with sensation, her heart pounding with excitement, as she thought of how she'd just made him cum. The way his body seemed to go tight like he could feel it everywhere was more than she'd ever dreamed.

His cock felt so big and powerful, and there was so much cum! At least it seemed that way. It wasn't like she had all that much experience, but she'd never seen a guy her age cum so much or so hard as her father. She knew he was trying to force himself to go to sleep, but she was dying to get him hard again. She was more determined than ever to get him to slam that amazing dick hard and deep in her hungry pussy.

Even before he divorced her mother, Angel had decided she was the better woman for him. He only needed to see it for himself. No one could ever love him the way she did, and she knew she could make him feel better than her mother ever dreamed she could. And if the way she just made him cum wasn't proof, she didn't know what was.

Everything was going perfectly now. They were living together on their own. She'd be finished with school in a couple of months. And if things kept going the way they were, Daddy would be fucking her the way she always wanted any day now. She only wished it could be sooner, but if she pushed him too hard he could end up backing away and she couldn't live with that. She needed him, and she knew in her heart he needed her just as much. He just needed to get over his silly inhibitions.

There was no way she was ever going to sleep the way her body was begging for attention so she snuggled close to her naked father and tried to force herself to be calm. He felt so big and warm. It was amazing just to have her tits rubbing on him. Her hand was on his chest, but she couldn't help slipping it lower toward his firm abs where she could feel his cum sticking to his skin.

His large body filled with a deep breath as she touched his cream spattered skin. She was dying to taste more of his cum so she brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean like she had just after making him cum. At this rate, she'd never get any sleep, but she saw then that her father's eyes were open and he was watching her. She smiled and wet her fingers in his cum again, sucking them under his silent gaze.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she said softly. "I guess I'm having trouble getting to sleep."

"That's my fault, babydoll."

Without another word, her father rolled toward her. He guided her with his hand to roll to her side, back facing him, so he was then spooning her from behind. His right arm looped around her shoulder from underneath as he reached her front and gripped one of her naked tits in his hand. His hand felt huge and strong. Angel's firm, bouncy tits were a big source of pride for her, but her father's big hand practically made them feel small, and the harder he squeezed and fondled her the more her nipples ached with pleasure.

His other hand slid over her hip and cupped right over the skimpy panties half covering her pussy. Angel gasped excitedly the moment her father touched her pussy, even if it was only through the lace of her thong. He ground his fingers against her sodden slit. The panties and her upper thighs were already smeared with her flowing nectar.

It felt like her mind was leaving her body as her father's big, eager fingers explored the yielding softness of her aching pussy. She never knew a human heart could pound as hard as hers was when he yanked her panties to the side and started rubbing her slippery slit lips.

"Oh god, Daddy," she cried excitedly. "You're...you're...oh, fuck."

Roman pulled her close with his left, his hand continuously kneading her bare tits, while he slipped a finger into her creamy hole and started to fuck her with it. After a couple of minutes, Roman rolled onto his back, pulling her along with him so she was lying on top, her back along his front.

Angel's entire body started moving in wave-like motions while the stroke of her daddy's finger made her head spin. She could barely form words and her breath kept going deeper and deeper. It even felt like his cock was gradually getting hard again as her ass ground against it. When his second finger slid into her pussy along with the first, she whimpered loudly and spread her legs as far as they could go.

He was grinding hard into her sweet spot with every instroke, driving the electric pulses in her body to levels she never knew before. No one had ever touched her g spot except she herself, and her father's fingers felt so thick and almost rough, except he seemed to know exactly what he was doing.

The girl was quick to grow light-headed while her father ground his fingers into her pussy and wrapped his other arm around her body to fondle her tits at the same time. His cock felt bigger and bigger against her ass while it swelled up hard against her. With his fingers inside her, she wriggled her body against him to shift her position enough to allow his cock to jut upward between her open legs. She reached down and took hold of her father's aroused cock, pushing it up against her pussy where his fingers were deeply embedded.

"Oh god, Daddy, please just fuck me," she whined desperately.

But the girl's father just kept stroking into her pussy with his fingers. Somehow, with her long, raven-dark hair flowing in every direction, Roman started kissing her neck and shoulder, his other hand clamping firmly onto one of tits and holding her tightly to him. He kept steadily massaging her sweet spot while her body shivered through the onslaught of one orgasm after another.

After what felt like three or four climaxes, her stretched out panties were as soaked as her pussy while Angel's body went slack. Her father's stroking hand gradually eased off and finally slipped free of her sodden hole. His cock was as hard as ever between her legs, and as dazed and limp as she felt, she still wished he would just slam that beautiful rod deep into her and take her like he owned her.

But he didn't, and she couldn't understand how he could resist her with his cock throbbing so hard. She finally slid off his body and snuggled up to him from the side.

"Is there something wrong with me, Daddy?" she asked, frowning with deep concern.

"Oh, babydoll, of course not," he replied instantly. He threw his arm around her and hugged her close. "Trust me, you're the most amazing girl I've ever seen. And in a perfect world I'd be deep inside your perfect body right now, but you know why I can't do that. Why we can't. We've already done so much more than we ever should have."

"I get it, Daddy, but I really don't see why. I mean, we love each other, right?"

"I love you more than anything, darling. And that will never change. But...there's just that little detail about us being father and daughter. We can't afford to lose control any more than we already have."

"I hate that."

"So do I, but it's for the best. It's already going to be hard enough to stop doing the kinds of things we've already done."

"I don't want to stop," she complained.

"Neither do I, sweetheart, but we have to. Sooner or later we're bound to go too far."

"As far as I'm concerned there's no such thing as 'too far'. Not when it's you and me."

123456...8