A is for Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish that were true, my love."

He hugged her tighter than ever, and his aroused cock pressed hot against her body. At least he kissed her like a real lover, making her heart beat harder and the surface of her fine skin flush with warmth. But all too soon, he broke the kiss and rolled off the side of the bed.

She watched him walk around the end of the bed toward the bathroom with his incredible erection swinging wildly in front.

"Daddy?" she stopped him.

"Yes, baby?" he paused, stopping halfway between the bed and his bathroom door.

"Are you going in there to finish?"

Roman sighed and looked sheepish. Angel wanted to giggle but she held it in.

"Yes," he replied after a moment.

"At least let me watch you," she purred. "I've never seen...well...anything like that. And honestly, I was never interested until now. Please, Daddy?"

And in case he needed extra enticement, Angel slid her soaked panties off her silky legs and shifted around until she was lying sideways across her father's bed, spreading her legs wide to give him a clear view of her smoothly shaven pussy. She reached between her legs and started rubbing her slit, her eyes going back and forth from his attentive face and hard cock.

"Please, Daddy, please. Jerk it for me. If you go in the bathroom I'll only follow you anyway."

The look on her father's face changed so dramatically and so suddenly it almost scared Angel, but the ultimate effect was making her body tingle in every extremity. It was like his eyes got darker somehow. He was staring at her like he truly wanted to fuck her raw. Her pussy quivered under his powerful gaze and she slipped a finger into her pussy, stroking it in and out of her creamy hole as she stared back in awe.

He stepped close to the side of the bed, his large, solid body hovering above her while he wrapped his hand around his rigid shaft and started stroking himself.

"Oh. My. God," Angel said, gasping each word as she watched her father stroke himself as he looked at her so hungrily. She knew how much he really wanted her now, and if there was anything in her power that would drive him to lose control and take her, she promised herself to do whatever it would take.

"Fuck," her father muttered, pumping his enormous cock harder and faster. "You're fucking amazing."

His hot admiration only drove her pussy to a higher level of need. Even though she'd just cum three times -- or maybe it was four -- she needed them to cum together. She was on overdrive and started rubbing her clit while she stuck a second finger into her hole and started pumping herself to the same pace and rhythm of her father's cock strokes.

The sounds of his grunts and groans went straight to the girl's throbbing core. At the same time, she felt as if she were in a trance to see her handsome, sexy father viciously pounding his cock with his huge fist and looking at her like he wanted to devour her whole. And as she rose steadily closer to her peak, nothing mattered more than making sure they both came together. If he wasn't going to let go of his final misgivings and fuck her, then they should feel the mutual explosion at the very least.

The room was now filled with the mutually wet slapping sounds of a girl and her father excitedly masturbating. Their sharp, huffing grunts mingled in a private chorus of their shared lust, and Angel was on the verge of taking flight.

"Cum with me, Daddy," she moaned. "I need it. Give your little girl who loves you your cum!"

The hungry look in her father's eyes only grew hungrier as he groaned deeply and pounded his delicious looking cock ever harder. Angel couldn't take her eyes off it, and when he finally growled with excitement his enormous pole began spurting thick wads of cum. The heavy dollops of cream arced from the imposing head of his cock and landed over Angel's belly and thighs. The moment she felt that warm, viscous ooze spatter her skin she lost control and whimpered her way through the most intense orgasm of the whole day and night.

Afterward, Angel was left covered with spatters of her father's warm cum, but she made no move to wipe any of it off. She loved the way it felt on her skin. It made her feel closer to him than ever in her life.

Roman walked around to the other side of the bed and lay back down beside his daughter. When she turned to hug him, he was already turning to face her, too. They wrapped their arms around each other and clung tightly with all that cum smearing between them and making their skin feel warm and slippery.

"I love you so much," the girl said emphatically.

"I love you, sweetheart," her father replied.

"Promise?"

"Always, my love."

Angel smiled and burrowed her face against her father's chest. His hand came to the back of her head and held her there as she gradually drifted into the best night's sleep she'd had in a very long time.

VI

When Roman woke up the next morning, his naked daughter was sprawled across the bed breathing deeply. Despite the messy exertion they'd been through before they went to sleep, she looked serenely beautiful. To him, she was a work of natural perfection.

Everything that happened between them the night before was so fresh in his mind he could practically still feel the sensations coursing through his body. And as much as he knew they could never let themselves get that carried away again, he wasn't sorry it happened. He would never deny what a magnificent young woman his daughter was. Nor would he ever love anyone nearly as much as he loved her, and he now knew that as much as he would need to control his urges with all his strength, there would never be anyone he could desire as much as his beautiful, passionate Angel.

It would be okay to hug and kiss her good morning despite their both being naked, but she looked so angelic he didn't want to wake her up. He got out of bed gently so as not to jostle the mattress and quietly left the room.

Padding naked into the kitchen, he set on a pot of coffee and went outside to dive into the pool. He didn't care if the neighbors could see. They had a decent amount of privacy, between the partial fencing and plantings that separated the backyards on either side, so if anyone wanted to see what was going on in their pool they'd have to be deliberately looking.

Roman's skin had gotten tacky overnight from the cum that had been rubbing between their naked bodies, and it felt good to swim a few laps and feel fresh again. He was glad he didn't wake up Angel since the time alone was a good opportunity to clear his mind. He could have used more than he was going to get this morning, for that matter. She'd be up before long and wouldn't waste time reminding him he promised to have her excused from summer school and take her shopping in Miami.

It wasn't like he didn't look forward to spending the day with her, but he was still trying to wrap his mind around everything they'd done. Going in to the office wasn't a solution. As it was, he'd have to call in to check on things before taking another day off. However, with Kelly in charge at the office, things had been going better than Roman expected, and he knew he wouldn't have to worry. He'd treat the efficient young blonde to a couple of extra days off with pay to thank her for being so reliable.

Meanwhile, as good as a morning skinny dip felt, Roman didn't think it would help matters for his daughter to get up and find him naked in the pool. Ironically, up until the day before he wouldn't have thought much about it. He wouldn't have gone out of his way to do so, but he wouldn't have shied away from it, either. Now, every move and gesture between them would be full of ambiguous meaning until they could absorb the phenomenal events of the day and night before.

Yet Roman was surprised to realize he was actually glad it had all happened. There was no doubt it had brought them closer together, and even though they'd gone farther than they should have, they still hadn't crossed the ultimate line. That's what made everything else seem acceptable. Father and daughter now had something deeply intimate between them. They knew each other on sexual terms, but without shattering the ultimate taboo of having sex.

As he swam a few laps, Roman felt as if he knew an astonishing part of his beautiful daughter. A part that most fathers couldn't imagine. He had glimpsed her astounding passion and desire. He'd seen the full depth of her beauty in ways he could never share with anyone but her.

At the same time, he had revealed parts of himself as a man. And what man wouldn't want to be so intensely loved and desired by a girl as incredible as Angel? He liked the idea of his daughter knowing what he was made of as a man, as a lover, even if it was only a small part.

He knew it was going to feel impossible at times not to go back and do those things again. And more. He would never forget the feeling of her hand on his hotly aroused cock as she eagerly stroked him until she was aching to watch him cum. And the vision of her luscious, young body when as she fingered her bare pussy, goading him to stroke hard and cover her beautiful skin with his hot cream.

But he had to push those thoughts out of his mind as his cock began to grow. They were moments they could always treasure. They could always love each other more than anyone else in their lives would ever know. Someday, Angel would probably get married, and Roman himself didn't dismiss the idea of getting married again himself. But they would always have something more. Something no one else could ever touch, and he didn't know how he could love his daughter more.

There was one, nagging problem with the thought of Angel getting married or even finding a boyfriend. Whenever the idea came to mind, he hated thinking about his baby girl ever being with anyone else. Especially now. The idea of some clumsy slob pawing his luscious daughter made his blood boil. But it was something he was just going to have to deal with sooner or later.

They would have to set limits to keep themselves from flirting with total catastrophe. He didn't know exactly what they were, but he'd talk to Angel and they'd work things out. He also knew it wouldn't be easy. A girl as hot and arousing as her wasn't exactly common, and as bad as it might be, he didn't know how he'd ever look at another female again without comparing her to his own daughter.

A few minutes later, Angel walked out to the pool, proudly naked, with her luscious tits bouncing sweetly as she held a hot cup of coffee in her hand.

"Coffee's done, Dad," she said. She sat on the edge of the pool with her feet dangling in the water and set the cup between her parted thighs. "Come and get it."

Ray smiled and swam toward where she was sitting. He took the cup and sipped at the hot, black coffee, then set it to the side where it wasn't blocking his view of the girl's pert pussy mound. He helped himself to a good look, and then angled his face up toward hers. She was smiling back at him, perfectly happy to have him staring at her naked slit. It didn't change his mood, but he knew he couldn't keep doing things like that.

He finally invited her to join him for a quick swim before they got ready for their day trip.

"Good idea," Angel said with a smirk. "I feel a little crusty this morning."

Roman thought better of replying, but he didn't take his eyes off of Angel's fabulous body as she stood up and then dove into the water. He watched her swim from the side where he drank more of his coffee. After a few laps, she swam over to him, looking soaking wet and fresh as morning dew. She smiled sweetly and put her arms around him, pressing her pussy and tits against his naked form.

He reached up and touched her beautiful face, so filled with love and trust.

"I'm only beginning to see just how incredibly beautiful you are, Angel. And I hope you know how much I love you."

"Oh, Dad, you just have no idea how good I feel this morning." She hugged him a little tighter.

"Pretty sure I do, babydoll," he said. She looked so sweet and beautiful, and her body felt like nothing else. And along with the way she was looking at him he realized it was going to be much harder than he thought.

"I can't even begin to say what last night meant to me, Daddy."

"You don't have to, sweetheart. It was the same for me. I'll never forget it as long as I live."

The serious look in the girl's eyes at his statement betrayed how she understood the subtext of what he was saying: that it couldn't happen again. Roman's heart sank and he kissed her long and deeply on her beautiful mouth.

"Everything's going to be okay, my love," he reassured her. "I think it's good we have the day together. We can talk about...well, everything."

Angel smiled and nodded. Then she gave her father's cock a playful squeeze and pushed herself toward the middle of the pool to swim a few more laps. Roman took the opportunity to climb out of the pool before he chased after her. He washed up quickly in the outdoor shower, and then went inside to get dressed. Pulling a pair of dark grey linen drawstring pants over his boxer briefs, he then threw on a button down short sleeve shirt.

Angel showered outside as well, but she never came into his room, going upstairs to her own where she took forever to get ready. That gave Roman the opportunity to call the office and talk to Kelly, then call the school and explain to the headmaster that he was keeping Angel out of school for another day. He called the school first since that would most likely be the quicker call. Then he called the office and spoke to his manager to go over what needed her attention that day. He ended by promising to be in the next day, and also to let her know he wanted to give her that day off with pay, which surprised her, but at the end of the call she told Roman he didn't have to worry as long as she was in charge.

After he finished his calls, he poured another cup of coffee and sat at the deck table by the pool to wait for Angel. It was only a few more minutes before she came out wearing a light grey pair of yoga pants that rode her body tight as skin, leaving no doubt in her father's mind she wasn't wearing panties underneath. On top she was wearing a cropped T shirt, and from the impudent bounce of her perky, young tits underneath, she couldn't have been wearing a bra, either. When Roman gaped at her in awe, Angel giggled and looked extremely pleased with herself.

Roman took a deep breath and shook his head with a chuckle. "That's how you want to go shopping?"

"Well I'm going to be trying on lots of different outfits, right? So, I need to be able to get in and out of what I've got on easily."

She grinned at her father as if her logic couldn't be argued with. And of course he couldn't think of an argument. He was enjoying the sight of her too much to think about anything.

"So I was thinking," she went on. "It's a lot warmer down here than we're used to so I'm probably going to need a lot of new stuff. And since we talked yesterday, I'll need things for this last two months of school and definitely for around home, right?"

Roman could only recall how they'd talked the day before about the way his daughter should feel free to dress as she wished at home. Considering the events of the past twenty-four hours, he imagined he'd be taking more cold showers than he ever had in his life. She was also warning him to get ready to spend a lot of money, but that part didn't matter to him. He didn't care if he spoiled. Maybe it would make up for not giving her one thing she obviously wanted very badly.

With a three hour ride ahead of them, Roman wanted to get going so he locked up the house. When he got to the car, Angel was already sitting in the driver's seat, and asked him if he minded her driving. He just got in on the passenger's side and handed her the keys.

Normally, Roman preferred to drive, but he found himself enjoying the opportunity to relax and openly stare at his daughter's body while she drove. He made an attempt to answer some of his email from his phone but having Angel next to him proved to be distracting. It probably wasn't the best idea, but he couldn't resist enjoying the view to the fullest. It only made him think about having more of what they'd tasted the previous night. Then again, Angel didn't mind. If anything, she was doing her best to invite as much of her father's attention as she could get.

It wasn't as if Roman had only just started appreciating his daughter's succulent young body, and he couldn't help wondering if she knew he'd been sneaking peeks at her for a long time now. It was definitely a new feeling to be able to openly look at the way her perky tits stretched the front of her T shirt, or the way her camel toe showed clearly in her yoga pants while she drove. He used to feel guilty about it, but not anymore. The smile on his beautiful girl's face let him know how much she was basking in her daddy's naughty admiration.

He still didn't know how he was ever going to resist going back for more and more of what she had and was highly eager to give him. But he couldn't. Could he? No, that was just out of the question.

"Daddy, what's wrong? You look really worried about something," Angel asked after a long stretch of silence.

They had to talk this situation through sooner or later, and sooner was always the better choice, even if Roman still had no idea what to say or how to approach it.

"I guess I am, sweetheart."

"Don't you dare say you're sorry about what happened, because I, for one, couldn't be happier. Well...maybe that's not exactly true." She smirked and gave him a suggestive look, letting her eyes drop to his crotch before she set them back on the road ahead.

"Baby, I could never be sorry about anything that we did. I'll never be sorry for loving you with all my heart. It's just that it's a delicate situation and we have to be care about how we deal with things from now on."

"I guess you mean we have to figure out how we're going to keep ourselves from fucking each other's brains out, right?"

The girl was grinning triumphantly, and Roman couldn't help chuckling over her sexy audacity. It was hard not to admire her bold personality, and at least she was helping to keep it from getting too serious.

"We just have to make sure we don't let this spiral out of control. That would be very easy if we're not careful. I really hate to say this, but maybe we should both think about pursuing relationships. Normal ones."

Angel's face went beet red and the muscles in her jaw clenched. Roman waited for her to argue, but after a moment or two she seemed to get her emotions under control.

"Are you saying we don't have a normal relationship?" she finally asked.

"It's a little out of the ordinary, wouldn't you say?"

"Yeah, but I like that." She smiled.

He returned her smile. "I have to admit I do, too."

"So you think I should start auditioning boyfriends?" she said after a pause.

Roman's response was automatic. He just blurted it out without thinking. "Fuck, no," he said, nearly spitting the words. The intensity of his reply surprised them both, and Angel had a big grin on her face. "It's not what any father would feel very good about," he added, "but it's bound to happen one of these days."

"Sure," she said in a measured tone. "Is there anyone you're interested in? I've heard you say a lot of nice things about Kelly."

"No," he said quickly. "There's no one. And certainly not Kelly. She works for me. That would be highly inappropriate."

Angel nodded in agreement. "Kinda like cumming on your daughter's tits, right?"

She had that triumphant look on her face again and Roman sighed loudly, shaking his head and stifling a laugh. They went quiet again for a while, until Angel broke the silence with a question that made her father look at her in shock.

1...345678