A is for Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel replied with a moan, angling one leg across the arm of her father's chair and the other on the deck. With his finger sliding in and out of her hole, her tiny thong didn't cover anything that mattered.

"I'm glad, Daddy. I like when you get hard around me."

"And you like to do everything you possibly can to make me hard, don't you, babydoll?"

She giggled and nodded, then moaned in agreement while her father slid a second finger into her pussy.

"Ohhh, fuck," she crooned.

Angel looped her arms around her father's neck, hugging herself close to him while he steadily slipped his fingers in and out of her pussy. He held her back just as tight, massaging her inside while his cock throbbed harder and harder beneath her squirming ass.

Part of him was still trying to hold on to the belief that actually fucking her was a terrible idea, but he couldn't help remembering what Kelly had told him earlier about belonging to the man who made her. The depth of happiness in her face was what he wanted to see on his own daughter's face every day for the rest of her life. He didn't have to question Angel's love or devotion to him. She'd been making it as obvious as she could, and he needed her to know it wasn't only she who felt this way.

He slowed the pace of his finger thrusts, bringing the rock of the girl's graceful hips down to a calmer pace, too. Yet even though he slowed his thrusts, he ground the pads of his fingers more firmly into the girl's g spot, causing her eyes to hood over while she rewarded him with a deep moan of pleasure. She looked at him with a look of complete love and trust. Whatever lingering doubts he had disappeared. He knew he needed to see that look in her eyes again and again. And he wanted to explore her limits, testing them and pushing them as far as they would go. They would create new limits together, if they ended up having any at all.

Roman pulled his cream-soaked fingers from his daughter's pussy and nestled the tip of the middle one down toward her taut rimhole, pushing her thong out of the way as he rubbed her own juices on her starbud. Her eyes widened as he pressed his finger into her chute, slowly grinding in deeper while he nestled his thumb into her pussy at the same time. Then her mouth gaped open wide like her eyes.

"Daddy," she whined. "That's so dirty."

"Yes, baby, it is," he replied in a hungry growl. "But then again, nothing between us can really be dirty, can it?"

She shook her head. "I love you, Daddy. Give me more."

Roman grinned at her and slipped his finger deeper into her tightly clamping asshole. He swirled his thumb in her pussy at the same time, finally pulling it out to rub her clit.

"Ohhh, fuck, Daddy, don't stop," she moaned, throwing her head back and giving him a slight grind of her hips.

"Mmmmm, that's my baby girl," he told her softly, now fucking her ass with his finger and keeping up that massage on her clit as much as the movement of his hand would allow.

His cock was raging with need, and the needful grinding of her ass on his bulge only made it worse. He wanted so much more, but he didn't want to rush the moment, either. She'd already surrendered completely to the hot sensations he was sending through her body, and he didn't know when he'd ever seen anything so amazing. He kept fingering and massaging her until her body stiffened up in climax. She actually squirted from her pussy, heavily wetting his hand the leg of his pants.

She looked at him dazed as he continued rubbing and stroking her gently. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I never did that before. But, god, that felt incredible."

He pulled his hand from between her legs and held her with both arms. "Never apologize for letting go with me, Angel. You please me more than you can possibly know."

She hugged him tightly, and after a while they started kissing. Their tongues swirled and played as they shared their intense need for each other.

Eventually, Roman wanted to bring his girl inside. He knew the neighbors would be pulling into their driveway sooner or later, and until he could put up something along the yard or side of the deck to increase their privacy they were going to have to be careful around the pool. Angel got off his lap and he led her inside by the hand. She headed for his bedroom at first, but he tugged her wrist as he headed for the stairs up to her room. She looked pleased he wanted to be in her room. Her bed.

"You go ahead," he told her. "I'm going to stare at your ass while you walk up those stairs in that thong."

Angel giggled weakly, still a little dazed from the orgasm she'd just had on her father's lap. But knowing his eyes were on her every step of the way, she took the stairs slowly, letting her thong clad ass sway and flex. Roman's cock was oozing precum by the time they reached the top and stepped into her loft.

The room was strewn with the new clothes they shopped for yesterday, and when Roman looked at her bed he realized she hadn't slept there for the past two nights in a row. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to him before she could reach the bed. Then he instantly pulled her into another kiss, even deeper and more intense than the one they shared on the deck. Now, in the privacy of his baby girl's bedroom, the world was completely their own.

Angel kissed her father back with whimpers getting caught in her throat as her tongue swept wildly through his mouth. Her hand found the rock-hard bulge in his pants, rubbing and stroking him while his own hands roamed the smoothness of her heated body. Her tits seemed to fit his hands perfectly as he squeezed and kneaded the firm flesh, and when she started unzipping his pants and pulling his cock out into the open, he began twisting and rolling her hard nipples, knowing it would only drive her deeper into this new phase of their love.

Their kissing kept on while Angel's hands hurriedly tore at her father's clothes, finally stripping him naked. She stroked his cock a while longer, but then he pushed her the few steps backward to the edge of her bed. When the backs of legs came up to the mattress, he pushed her gently, sending her onto her back.

He stood above her and took a moment to admire her. She looked pleased yet still a little shy despite the fact that her legs were spread wide, boldly offering her wet, smoothly shaved pussy. At the same time, her insanely firm tits were rising and falling with her heavy breathing, her nipples standing hard and erect as ever. Roman dropped to his knees on the floor, holding her legs open while he brought his mouth to her waiting slit and began licking her tangy hole.

The girl moaned heatedly as her father ravenously lapped and probed her pretty slit with his tongue. Her cream was oozing steadily as he licked her, and he soon put his fingers to work along with his tongue. Pushing her legs high and wide, he drove his tongue against her puckered asshole, lapping and stabbing at her bud while he rubbed her clit with his fingers.

Angel was now moaning while her fine, sleek body was writhing in response to her father's assault of passionate hunger. He could tell how shaken she was by the urgency of his love, but she wasn't the only one. Even as he rose back up and crawled over her body on the bed, he could barely fathom his own actions.

She was following his every move as he pulled on her hips to guide her to a better position where he could kneel between her wide-open legs. He looked at her wet, waiting pussy and stroked his wildly throbbing cock. She was everything he'd ever wanted or needed, and nothing would hold him back now. Only she had that power.

"Daddy? Are you really gonna do it?" she asked, her eyes wild with anticipation.

"Just tell me you're sure this what you want, darling. Because this is something we can never undo."

"You need it bad as me," she said, her voice going husky.

With his hand, he angled his cock toward her pussy, tucking the thick head right between the lips of her slit and pushing in ever so slightly. She responded with a gasp of surprise.

Her voice shuttled back and forth between a purr and a yowl as he pushed the long shaft of his cock slowly into her hole. When he sank all the way to the hilt, he leaned over and kissed her tenderly.

"I want you to be mine," he told her softly, even though his pulse was pounding. It hardly seemed real to have his aching cock buried all the way inside his beautiful daughter's body. "And I want you to mine only and always. I love you more than anything."

"Oh my god, Daddy, yes, yes, yes."

She threw her arms around him in excitement and ground her hips to let him know she needed him to fuck her for all he was worth.

He began stroking his cock slowly in and out of her incredibly tight pussy. At first, he kept kissing her lips, but making sure to move his mouth over her neck and tits while his rocking hips gradually built up the speed and force of his feverish cock thrusts.

Angel rocked her hips and fucked him back just as hard. It sounded like she kept trying to speak, but her moans and sudden gasps for air kept cutting off the words. Roman only fucked her harder and faster, until he was hammering his swollen rod into her slippery core with full body heaves.

Time lost all meaning, and he could feel his daughter's pussy ripple and clench through at least two successive climaxes. After the second one, Roman couldn't hold back any longer. Pumping the girl's pussy with every ounce of strength, he finally began spurting one jet of cum after another deep into her succulent hole.

"Daddy," the girl purred happily when he rolled beside her and cuddled her naked body up to his.

After that, no words were spoken for a long time. It seemed as if the afterglow of their first fuck would never go away. But eventually, they decided to go downstairs and get into the pool to freshen up together.

Angel put on one of the other bikinis her father bought her the day before. It was just as skimpy as the one he'd torn off of her a little while ago. Roman simply pulled on his boxer briefs. The sun was getting low, and they swam with the light coming from inside the house instead of turning on the deck lights.

Once they were in the water, they had total privacy, and they huddled together in the corner of the pool closest to the table on the deck. Angel took her bikini off under the water, and her father quickly followed suit with his briefs. They set them within reach on the deck, and then held onto each other, pressing the full length of their naked bodies together.

"You were right all along," Roman told his baby girl with a smile. "There's no way I could ever be with anyone else after that."

"Mmmmm, you have no idea how happy I am now."

Roman cautiously broached the subject of his conversation with Kelly at lunchtime. It was only fair that she knew their secret wasn't completely secret, but when he explained about Kelly and her own father, and how she had figured out the way Roman and Angel felt about each other, Angel was excited.

"I'm glad she knows," the girl finally said. "She's right. I don't want to have to spend my whole life not expressing my love for you the way I damn well feel like."

"Yeah, it's good to know there are more people like us out there," he replied. "It'll be nice to meet a few and be able to be ourselves around someone else now and then."

Roman told her he would talk to Kelly again the next day, and maybe they could make a date to all have dinner together sometime soon.

"That would be the best," Angel grinned, wrapper her arms around her father's neck and her legs around his waist. She had his cock trapped against her pussy under the water and kept grinding her pussy teasingly against his meat. "I'm gonna kiss the fuck out of you right in front of them," she giggled.

"Well...there's something else," he dangled like the proverbial carrot.

"Yes, Daddy?" She was grinning and grinding her pussy against his steadily growing cock.

That's when he told her about the business trip to Japan, and suggested that she go, too, along with inviting Kelly's father to travel with them.

Angel's eyes lit up, and Roman soon had his cock back inside his daughter's luscious pussy. This time, they had the buoyancy of the water to help while the excited girl rode her father's cock with his hands guiding her ass. The neighbors would never be able to see into their private little corner even if they wanted to try, and Angel bit into her father's shoulder every time she wanted to cry out with pleasure.

Roman didn't mind in the least. He was ready for anything, as long as he got to see that ecstatic look on her face when he thrust hard and filled her pussy with fatherly cum.

The End

1...345678