A is for Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After, she curled up next to her naked, half dazed father and kissed him.

"Good morning, Daddy," she said again with just as big a smile as when she said it the first time. "Are you gonna drive me to school today?"

VIII

Arnold Franklin stood up and extended his hand to shake when Roman was shown into his office by the secretary. He seemed average in every way, neither short nor tall, thin nor fat, handsome nor ugly. A pair of glasses in thick, black frames sat halfway down his nose as he gave his visiting parent a perfunctory smile.

But Roman ignored Franklin's hand and sat down in the chair before the man's desk before being invited.

"Have a seat, Mr. Franklin," Roman said as if he were in his own office. "I'll just get right to the point."

"Uh, sure, why certainly," Franklin said, sitting down. "Being direct is the best way to approach any problem, I always say. And if you're worried about Angel getting suspended from school, I'm sure..."

"Did you call my daughter a slut?" Roman asked sharply, cutting him off.

The other man's face went pale. "That's preposterous!" the man protested.

"Is that so? Then you must imagine telling her that she's dressed like a slut is okay."

Franklin's jaw gaped open as he fought for words. "I hardly think I said..."

"Just stop," Roman cut him off with a threatening look. "Since we're being direct here, let me just tell you how this works. You don't call my daughter a slut. You don't ever tell her she's dressed like one when I can see for myself after a quick walk around the building this morning that half the girls in school are dress just like she was the day before yesterday."

"But..."

"But yes, I understand my daughter has a certain...quality that a lot of other girls don't have, but we rely on your professional objectivity so you don't single out any one student and make them feel like shit. Angel's barely been in your summer program a week and already you've basically called her a slut and a liar."

Franklin made an attempt to rally his courage one more time. "We have a dress code here," he retorted.

"Yes, you do, which your own manual says only applies during the regular part of the school year. Not during the summer session."

"Yes, but..."

"Did you call my daughter into your office just so you could get a better look at her because she's hotter than the other girls in school, Mr. Franklin?"

"That is absolutely ridiculous!" he insisted, but the sudden redness in his face betrayed him.

Roman leaned closer to his side of the desk and spoke in a low, measured tone that left no question about how serious he was.

"If anything like that ever happens again, I'll smack you and this school with a lawsuit so hard your great-grandchildren will feel it. Do we understand each other?"

Franklin could only nod in acquiescence. Roman stood up and stuck his hand across the desk. The other man reached up and shook it weakly.

"Thank you for your time," Roman said, letting go of his hand. "It's refreshing to know your door is open to concerned parents. Have a nice day, now."

Roman turned and left the office before Franklin could say anything else, even though he didn't expect to hear another word. He worked his way back to the classroom where he'd left Angel before finding the headmaster's office. All he wanted to do was see if he could get his daughter's attention and give her thumbs up from the hallway before heading to his office.

The classroom door was open, and as he peered in from the hall, he saw that Angel was speaking up in response to some question about comparing contemporary government to ancient Greek democracy. Roman paused and listened to her talk like an expert on the subject. He couldn't help feeling impressed and so proud. She was as smart as she was beautiful, and he knew she was going to make a brilliant university student, even though he hated the idea of her going away more than ever.

She was dressed slightly more conservatively than the day before yesterday, but she still looked amazing. When she finished talking, he could hear the teacher say she was spot on with her response. She smiled confidently, and he couldn't help remembering the way her lips had felt around his cock barely an hour and a half before.

Roman snuck quietly out of the school and drove to his office. David and Rita, both in their early twenties and recently out of college were working on their computer terminals in the front office. They looked up and greeted the boss briefly before going back to their jobs.

Kelly was in her adjacent cubicle, and Roman stepped around the divider to find that she was in the middle of a phone call. She signaled a hello, and Roman nodded toward his office door, letting her know to go in when she was finished.

When he got to his desk, he logged in to the network to check over everyone's activity over the last couple of days of his absence. Kelly had kept everything running like clockwork. Every day, Roman realized more and more what an asset she was to his business, and he knew he was going to have to do everything he could to make sure she stayed on.

He'd started reviewing some spreadsheets when Kelly walked in with a broad smile on her face. The pretty blonde was in her late twenties, but looked much younger, which always surprised people they did business with. Roman almost laughed when he realized she was dressed very much the same way Angel had been that day she got kicked out of school. The main difference was that Kelly was wearing a button-down blouse tucked into her cutoffs that showed off a heady view of her deep cleavage.

Roman had let his staff know he didn't expect business attire considering the climate they were in. He was the last one of all who wanted to put on a jacket and tie every day. It was only required when they knew they'd be hosting meetings.

Kelly was slightly taller and quite a bit curvier and more thickly built than Angel. She was also deeply tanned, having spent most of her life in The Keys and taking full advantage of being able to enjoy the outdoors all year round.

"So, boss, wanna go to Japan?" she asked brightly, sitting down on the chair in front of his desk.

"Seriously?"

The blonde grinned and nodded. "The Okura Group is eager to meet and talk over the details," she told him. "We could be the ones handling all their shipping arrangements on this end exclusively."

"I can't believe it," Roman said excitedly. He'd been courting this account for months. And now, after disappearing for two days, his office manager had them ready to do real business. "How did you do it?"

"Nothing, really. I mean, you set them up. I just kept on them about getting serious about meeting. It was like you said, when I told them we could meet them in Japan they couldn't refuse."

Roman took a deep breath and relaxed back in his chair. "This is fantastic, Kelly. Really fantastic. Now the first thing I want you to do is take a couple of days off. With pay, of course."

"Really? Just for doing my job?"

"Well, you've done that and so much more, and I want you to know how valued you are. And as soon as we can work it out, I want to get you out of that cubicle and into a real office like you deserve. For that matter, I think you should come to Japan. It would be a big help to have you there."

Kelly looked pleasantly stunned. "You're the boss!"

The talked over more of the details and decided to meet again to go through more the next day. There were a few other items to go over, and afterward Roman sat back and relaxed. It was getting close to time for lunch, and he was in the kind of mood to order out buy it for the whole staff.

David and Rita were both pleased to have the boss buy lunch for them, especially when Roman suggested a well-known gourmet place not far from the office. Unfortunately, they didn't deliver so Kelly offered to go with him to pick up the order and they ended up waiting for the food at an outdoor patio table.

Kelly brought up the idea that maybe she should wait to take those days off Roman wanted to give her until after they'd finished pinning down all the details on the Japan trip.

"Don't worry about that," Roman told her. "I really want you to know how much I appreciate how helpful and trustworthy you've been. There was a lot of family stuff going on for my daughter and me, and we really needed the time to take care of a few things."

Kelly nodded, looking at him like she understood. But the more Roman studied the expression in her eyes the more he suspected she understood more than she was saying. Suddenly he felt his face and the back of his neck go hot.

"She's really important to you, isn't she?" the blonde asked.

"Of course, she is. She's my daughter."

Kelly nodded, a mildly skeptical look on her face. Her tone became softer and deadly serious. "But it's more than that. I mean, she's...verrrry special." Then she shot him a look that left no doubt as to what she was suggesting.

"She's my daughter," he said again, trying to sound offhand.

"Yes, and she's a very beautiful young woman, too."

"Well...uh, yes, she is."

"Mhmm. And you're in love with her as much as she's in love with you."

Roman's gut response was to try deflecting again, but Kelly was too convinced of the truth to be distracted. But what surprised Roman even more was that her tone was full of understanding.

"How could you know something like that?" he asked.

"Oh please, Roman. The way the two of you look at each other whenever you bring her around the office is like a couple on their honeymoon."

"Oh. Shit."

Kelly chuckled. "Don't worry. Most people don't notice anything out of the ordinary. But," she hesitated, "a daughter knows."

She looked at him meaningfully. Could she really be suggesting what he thought, that she was in love with her own father?

"You mean you...and your father?"

"That's exactly what I mean. I love him, and I couldn't be happier."

Roman couldn't help staring at her while a slight blush and a grin formed on her face. She actually looked relieved. It seemed like hundreds of questions were going through his mind, but he ended up asking the one that was plaguing him most.

"How did it finally happen?

Kelly explained how she'd been in college at the time. She was only a few hours away in Miami, but she missed her father so much that she was almost constantly on the phone with him. They would talk for hours, and eventually her father admitted how much he missed her, too. Soon after, he started driving up every weekend so they could spend time together. She'd go stay with him in his hotel, and one night they ended up in bed together.

"We made love," she confessed in a low whisper. "But it was more than just that. Much more. It was the most amazing night of my life," she confessed.

Roman nodded, his mind shifting into overdrive. He understood what she meant by it being more, at least by his own estimation, but he was curious what that meant to her.

"Well," she went on to explain, but then hesitated. "We're not coworkers right now, right? Just friends with something really intense in common?"

"Definitely."

Her voice went low again. "The second we started kissing, I mean really kissing, and he put his tongue in my mouth I just went crazy. I turned into someone I hardly even recognized. I would do anything for him, and I mean anything. Belonging to the man who made you is like being in another world, trust me."

"Jesus, Kelly. Why would you share something like this with me?" he asked, even though he was pretty sure he already knew why.

"Well you've been really good to me, for one thing. And I've seen the same thing between you and Angel that my father and I have. Except I think you probably haven't been together yet."

Roman heaved a sigh of resignation. "No. Not like we want to be. I'm doing my best to protect her from that."

"Then stop. She's a big girl. She knows what she wants, and she doesn't need you protecting her from the love of her entire life."

Roman accepted her answer, even if he wasn't totally convinced.

"And there's another thing," Kelly went on. "And I'm pretty sure you can understand this. It's horrible to keep it a secret all the time. Never sharing the most important part of your life with anyone."

That much Roman could understand immediately. "So no one else knows?"

"Only two other couples locally who are like us. It gives us a chance to socialize with friends without pretending. Then there are a couple more up in the city, too. It's such a relief to be able to relax and just hold hands if you want to. Or whatever."

Roman suspected there could be a little more to what she was suggesting, but he left it alone for the moment.

"Anyway, I just wanted to let you know you have friends who understand," she told him.

Their order was called before Roman could ask anything more. They took it back to the office and spent the next couple of hours just dealing with business matters, but Roman was distracted the whole time.

When it was time to go pick up Angel, Roman left his office and stopped at Kelly's desk on his way out.

"It's time to pick up Angel at school," he told her. "I'll be staying at the house after I take her home, but I'll be logging in and we can talk on the phone if there's anything we need to iron out before tomorrow."

"Ahh, okay," she said, her eyes briefly darting toward the divider in the direction where David and Rita were working. There was no privacy anywhere in the outer office. "Still working out some family stuff, huh?"

"Yeah," he nodded. "You know how it is."

"Sure do." She nodded.

"Pretty sure I've got a solution, though."

"Oh, that's great. Let me know how things work out, boss."

"You'll be the first to know. We have a lot to go over," he told her with a meaningful look. She nodded, understanding completely. Then he walked out to go pick up his daughter.

IX

"What's up with you?" she asked. "You've barely said a word since you picked me up from school.

"Just have a few things on my mind," he told her. He was trying not to grin, although he'd never said anything truer. After his talk with Kelly earlier, it was like he'd been trying to put all the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle together in his mind. And the most important piece of all was swimming lazy laps back and forth in the pool wearing nothing but a tiny, lemon-yellow thong while he sat at the table sipping a cocktail.

They'd only gotten back a short while before, and as soon as they got in Angel announced she felt like swimming. Roman offered to take her to the beach, but she'd claimed to be more in the mood for the pool.

When she came down from her room she was wearing a large, button-down shirt he recognized as his that she must have helped herself to some time ago since he couldn't remember the last time he'd seen it. But it made him feel good to see her wearing something of his. She'd breezed by him with a coy smile, and then went out onto the deck. With a quick look over her shoulder to make sure he was watching, she took off the over shirt and revealed that she was wearing only the bottom part of one of her new bikinis.

He'd raised a curious brow as he went to the open, glass doorway and gazed longingly at her sleek, topless body. No matter what the top might have looked like, the bottom was too skimpy to wear on any beach except a nude one. There was nothing but yellow string crossing her hips and a strikingly small V patch of material that just covered her smooth mound. Angel had only grinned and reminded her father of their deal about letting her wear whatever she felt like at home.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked as she climbed up the ladder and onto the deck. She stepped over to the table where he was sitting grabbed the towel she'd tossed over the back of another chair. She was dripping wet, and the bikini was obscenely pasted to her slit while droplets of pool water dripped off her naked tits.

"I wouldn't know where to begin," he told her honestly.

"Hmm," she muttered curiously, patting her long hair with the towel while ignoring the wet sheen on her nearly naked body. "Are you thinking about this morning? Because I've been thinking about it all day."

Between seeing the way she looked at the moment and being reminded of waking up to her mouth on his cock, his organ started to tingle and ache with a desire.

"Oh? Have you?" he said.

She set the towel back on the back of the chair and set her hands on the arms of the one he was sitting in. Now her wet orbs were dangling in his face, and her nipples were swollen and making his mouth water.

"Yes, I have," she told him. "I was thinking I should wake you up with a blowjob every morning. It's nutritious, and also a good way to make sure you drive me to school on time."

She followed the statement with a sassy grin, making him laugh.

"That would be a beautiful way to wake up. I won't pretend I didn't love what you did for me this morning."

Her look took on an expression of mock seriousness. "You wouldn't be able to. That big mouthful you gave me told me everything I needed to know."

"Is that so? And what was that?"

"That you loved every second of your daughter sucking your big, hot dick."

She flashed him a confident grin while his cock started to grow inside his pants. He was still wearing the casual shirt and pants he'd worn to the office.

"Daddy?" she said, shifting gears. "You're staring at my tits."

He glanced up to her face and smiled, but then brought his eyes back to the round orbs dangling in his face.

"Yes, I guess I am. Sorry, but they're just so perfect."

"Just so you know, it's okay. You have permission to stare all you want."

"Hmm, I figured you didn't mind when you let them hang out naked like this."

She giggled at him. "Do you think they look better with or without tan lines?"

"If I put up a higher fence you can sunbathe naked anytime right here and we can test and compare," he suggested.

"Hmmm, we could do all kinds of things that way," she purred.

"Yes, we could do pretty much anything we feel like." On that, he peered around her to make sure the neighbors on that side were still out. When he saw their car wasn't in the driveway, he turned his attention back to his daughter's beautiful tits and began feeling them with both hands. Fondling and massaging her perky mounds, he rubbed his thumbs over her hard nipples before trapping them between his fingers and rolling them firmly.

"Oh god, Daddy, how many times do I have to tell you my nipples are really sensitive?"

"As many times as you want," he replied, taking the opportunity to suck each one deeply into his mouth and roll his wet tongue around her sweet nubs.

"Fuck," she muttered under her breath.

Roman gripped his daughter's tits firmly and sucked on her nipples while the sound of her breathing got deeper and louder. His cock was quickly growing to a full, throbbing erection in his pants while he slipped one hand between her thighs and started rubbing her pussy through the damp material of her bikini bottom. Angel responded with a weak whimper and spread her feet further apart to give his hand more room to play.

It wasn't long before Roman worked his fingers under the girl's thong to feel how wet her pussy lips were already becoming.

"Oh, Daddy, yes," she sighed, setting her hands on his shoulders for balance while his fingers explored her slippery folds.

After fingering her slit until her juices were smearing his fingers as well as her upper thighs, Roman pulled his daughter onto his lap where he held her body close with one arm and kept the other hand between her legs.

"Oh my god, Daddy, you're already hard," she purred, gently grinding her shapely ass against the bulge in his pants.

"That seems to happen an awful lot around you," he said, sliding his finger into her slick pussy.

1...345678