All Comments on 'A Jock in the Machine Ch. 09'

by ProdigalCookie

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tim on Suicide watch

Man after how awful and painful last chapter was I was really hoping we'd get something happy and loving. I feel like we needed some healing after that one but man, talk about getting kicked while your down.

I will admit Im one of the ones that is mostly skipping over the sex scenes now cause I'm invested in the characters just want to get to the plot and find out what happens next (There wasn't a whole lot of plot this chapter but hey I'll take what I can get!)

God I feel so bad for Tim though, poor dude just cant catch a break. Really hope things start looking up, with the state of the world.right now Im not sure I can handle more depressing stuff xD

Regardless keep up the good work, hopefully we see a not so depressing CH10 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poor Tim

Kid needs to be cut some slack. Gets heartbroken, then tortured, then heartbroken again. At some point it feels like a but much.

Hope we see a new character soon, maybe another futa who treats him better and really makes Cassie realize that she fucked up. She’s definitely got a lot of work to do to win him back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Once again you have successfully shown you know how to write and have no idea what to write. This story is getting more and more disgusting with every chapter.

ProdigalCookieProdigalCookieover 3 years agoAuthor

In the words of Mark Twain, boo fuckity hoo. I get it, you don't like what I write. Why still read my stories just to repeat yourself? Move the fuck on.

Luke____XLuke____Xover 3 years ago
Thanks for the chapter!

Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope things get fixed between Tim and Cassie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow this is a bit of an emotional roller coaster

So firstly before I say anything else. I do love this story but man I feel terrible for Tim. I mean as weird as this may sound this chapter got to me more than the last one. The last one was terrible because of the torture but the emotional betrayal Tim would have felt would have been just as terrible especially since it was Cassie that saved him. He probably thinks she's just using him and that this is just a game now.

I hope that Cassie does something really amazing for Tim as a way of apologising but also as a way of showing that she really does love him and you know something other than just shoving her dick up his ass lol.

I mean I'm sure that people have committed suicide over far less than what Tim has gone through so hopefully she can try and cheer him up and make him feel loved.

Anyway just had to get my thoughts out and ramble on for a bit. Great story so far. I understand why this part is terrible but I hope that Tim ends up with a very happy ending and a big apology from Cassie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredibly emotional

I don’t care who you are but if this doesn’t get to you on an emotional level then you are dead inside or just some little child trying to act all grown up. This story has been such a wild ride up to this point that it actually leaves me feeling drained at times. I have no idea how you can manage to put this story out because I wouldn’t have been equipped to do so. Aside from the fact that you created a wonderfully deep story, being able to create something like this just reminds me how incredible some authors are and that what they do is so very important. While everyone has at least one thing they are good at, you constantly amaze me PC at how far you excel at creating stories and know how to put them from mind to paper/computer or whatever other forms you may work with and you manage to not lose any of the feelings and life that you create. Thanks again and again PC for what you do so exceedingly well.

I am sure you don’t let anon nobodies get to you PC but I find it amazing that someone takes the time to read a story that they seem unable to comprehend let alone create but then generically complain while being anon (very brave that one) but don’t even offer anything constructive which is no shock either. How someone can bitch when it is Chapter 9 either means that the person didn’t bother to read the 8 previous chapters or read them all and complained at this point...unbelievable.

Mitchell

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Worth a wait

Author, ignore the Comments and negativity

The loyal readers are waiting patiently and they get good results with your content.

Now on story, I feel bad for Tim how much he has to see now, I wish in next chapter or upcoming chapter, Tim is getting loved or pounded by Cassie, (Which we are waiting for this scene to happen).

No matter what I would suggest write more stories like this,

I hope to see next chapter soon 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love this

How are you this good at writing?

Before this, my favourite chapter was when Lara (and Cassie) fucked James in his office in the school. I mean favourite from the point of view of smut. But all chapters are amazing in many levels. From smut point of view, this is my new favourite chapter. The way Lara effortlessly dominates an entire family... never read anything like this before. Beautiful. I hope there will be a chapter later where Lara does something similar, only by herself dominating multiple people, with the full scene, uninterrupted. Even if there won't be, this chapter is really nice, and I can return to it.

I also like the drama plot. That is also rare, especially well written ones like this.

Thank you for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The author obviously hates Tim. He’s in love with a whore with no brains, who cheats on him at the drop of a hat and then is willing to do it again after a fake cell phone convo? Why the hell would Tim EVER say it’s okay? Sheesh. People like her make me sick. Tim is damaged too but damn he deserves better than Cassie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The author should have Tim stay faarrrrr away from Cassie. Nothing the author can do would make anyone with half a brain believe that Cassie actually loves or even slightly cares about Tim. She cheats on him, indirectly causes him to get raped, then after all of that starts to screw someone else besides Tim AGAIN only to get walked in on....I’m sorry but that’s not love. You don’t even remotely consider what Eric asked, recording or no recording, if she loved Tim. She would’ve been busy trying to fix things with Tim not trying to screw Jane’s kid again. I’m pretty sure the author will screw Tim over and have him end up with Cassie, which will have Tim get cheated on over and over again as the years go by. It’s obvious the author doesn’t give Tim any self respect at all which is why he will continue to go back to a cheating whore like Cassie, and Cassie sees that and as she has proven already she doesn’t really mind screwing people other than Tim even when she’s in a committed relationship with Tim. So yea, I’m not sure what some guy named Tim ever did to the author but I feel terrible for Tim in this story and hope by some stroke of fate that he runs faarrrr away from Cassie. He deserves sooo much better. If Tim won’t do it maybe his Mom should keep Cassie and her “fuck anything that walks” Mom away from her son. The story is good but I just can’t stand the stuff that happens to Tim and instead of the author having him grow beyond it and move onto somethin to better the author has Tim keep getting screwed over again and again. And as I said before there’s no way Cassie actually loves Tim. You don’t do what she did to someone you love. So Tim needs to end up with someone else or be single until he does. It would be much more fitting if Tim found and got together with someone who really loves him and treats him right. So Cassie can see what she had and threw away. But most likely even with all her inexcusable behavior the author will have her get Tim anyway.

ProdigalCookieProdigalCookiealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Seeing as how the story is finished, you are correct. And I have never met anyone named Tim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I bet the folks complaining here have no idea how difficult it is to write a good story. The author has done an excellent job crafting an emotional roller coaster of a romantic story. That's not easy to do. Judging by the high ratings this story has received, I'd say "A Jock in the Machine" is a success.

These criticisms remind me of the absurd comments directed at YA authors online. People get upset that fictitious characters have flaws, make bad choices, and say stupid things. It's almost as if the authors have modeled their characters after real human beings. The horror!!!

It's a fictional story! Tim was made up. Cassie doesn't really have a 22-inch cock. No one was really betrayed. You have no reason to feel outraged over the bad behavior of a non-existent person! Except that the author has written a story so interesting that you got sucked in to it's drama. That's called powerful writing!

Now I'm sure you've all paid good money to buy this story, so if you really have such a problem with it, ask for a refund!

P.C., I hope you keep writing erotic stories because I was drawn into Tim and Cassie's world for hours and experienced a gamut of emotions most stories on this site could only dream of.

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerover 2 years ago

And now the most perfect character in the whole story has an only, but critical, very critical, slip. Can this NOVEL get any better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From Anonymous: "I bet the folks complaining here have no idea how difficult it is to write a good story."

Maybe, but this is a prime example of how easy it is to write a poor one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous