All Comments on 'A Journey into the Lustful Unknown'

by BRAYJACK

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story.

canonrfshootercanonrfshooterover 1 year ago

Nice and well written story, but the description of their sex is too extensive.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

As I approached the final pages I started wondering how you were going to end this. I think you must have done the same thing because you didn't end it at all. It just stopped! A long drawn out sex laden interlude with a cast of several that started and stopped but never really began or ended. It was thoughtful and many ideas musts have crossed your mind, Sir Author, but coming to a satisfactory conclusion escaped you completely. Maybe you'll plan somewhat better in other stories and you'll try finishing a story. 4* for a good try.

BRAYJACKBRAYJACKover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for reading and the feedback! Appreciate the constructive criticism. There’s always things for me to work on. As for this story, it is left open for the possibility of conintuation which is why it is left open. The game plan moving forward will be to pick these relationships back up and explore where they lead. Again, appreciate the great feedback!! Hope you all are doing well and enjoying the creativity on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
outstanding!

This is a carefully crafted story with complex relationships that builds inevitably to a powerful and climactic conclusion. The writing is very well done, and, although the love scenes are wonderfully descriptive, they could certainly have been more extensive. However, this is a mere quibble in what is truly a five stars story, a truly outstanding work from start to finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBRAYJACK@BRAYJACK
Brayson Jackson has a passion for exploring the intricate fantasies of human behavior. Brayson enjoys exploring his character's world of sexuality and bringing fantasy to life. Brayson is determined to leave his fans wanting more and the desire to increase their own sexual exp...