A Journey to Ecstasy Pt. 01

Story Info
Smitha's abusive Boyfriend and her humiliation.
2.2k words
3.88
4.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers! My name is Smitha. I am from a village in Odisha. In this story I will tell you about my journey from a sophisticated rich girl to dirty humiliated cheap whore. After my intermediate from village college. I appeared for B.sc, in a college located in Bhubaneswar. I am from a rich Karana family. My father had a big garment franchise.

Let me tell you about my figure and sexual journey so far. I am well-figured with little fat added to me butt and boobs but with slim waist, well defined jawline, dusky like Latina and with a visible collar bone (sometimes called as beauty bone). When in intermediate I had a crush on college hunk Rahul. Many-times I cross him with a weird blush. I assumed that it was not noticed by him. But one day in fest he approached to me with red roses. I quickly accepted and we both were into a relationship till the end of intermediate.

At that time I was 18 as I started my school little late. Rahul was also 20 as he got failed in his 10th 3 times. One day Rahul took me to an abandoned place situated 20km away from my village. It was a forest but rarely any one visit there. I wear an off-shoulder top and a jeans and Rahul was in his regular gesture, a one third and a funky T-shirt. As we reach our destination in Rahul's bike, we parked and walked inside forest about half kilometre.

Then Rahul and I sat on a bush and enjoyed the scenic beauty for a while. All of sudden Rahul put his hand over my naked shoulder and started rubbing it. I fell a rich sensation all over my body and ignorantly my hand went on his thigh. Now Rahul started kissing my neck and licking me vigorously. Rahul and I are no more a stranger in term of kissing in last 6 months relationship. We kissed multiple times also many times my boobs were pressed by him.

Back to story, now Rahul put his hand under my top and reached towards left boob and stated squeezing my boobs over my bra. I was shivered with the thrill and stated sweating. Rahul was also wet in sweat. Rahul Removed my top and also his T-shirt. Now my upper part is only covered with black bra and Rahul's was naked. He has well maintained figure, a bulky chest with newly developed 4 packs abs and my boobs are 34C. Rahul now got little bolder as he was not receiving any resistance. He unhooked mu bra and threw aside and started hugging me and biting my nipple. He gave a tight bite over nipple both side that it turned red.

Suddenly I realized that his tent is touching my womanhood. So, I bent down and unzipped his pant and slide down. He stepped out of his pant. I too opened my jeans and threw it. Now both were turned on and horny. Now same manner, we removed our, under wears and became fully naked for each other. Rahul ordered me to lay down on bush and came on top of me in 69position. I took his penis in hand and stared jerking it and Rahul started licking my vagina and clit. I also licked his dick top and lick it. Rahul got bolder. Suddenly he put all of his penis inside my mouth and pushed for 1 minute and at the same time was fingering my cunt and licked my clit. I was in the 7th sky. I moaned severely.

Uuuughhhh aaahhha ugghhh!

A larger drop pf saliva floated over my face when he removed his dick. tears flowed down from both eyes. I was breathing like a hungry dog. Soon I took some oxygen he inserted his cock again in my mouth and chocked for a longer period. At the same time my cunt was getting fucked by his two fingers. whole body was trembling. My hips got up and down. After a while Rahul started giving blowjob in and out and also fingering my juicy wet cunt. My body signalled that I was about to get an orgasm. Rahul also felt that he was about to cum. Before we could tell each other about it we both explode our, cum in each other's mouth. Rahul's mouth was filled with my pussy juice and in the other hand my mouth was filled with his thick white cum. I lay down on the bush with a sweat and soil covered body. My face was drenched with cum saliva and tears. My hair was looking like bird nest. Rahul was less nasty but also wet in sweat and a face covered with my vaginal fluid.

Rahul opened my mouth and spitted mine cum mixed spit inside my mouth and again over my face. He got up and dressed. "I have a surprise for you" Rahul told and left to his bike. I lay down there naked for a while. When Rahul got-back, He has a cold drinks bottle and an old monk nip in his both hands. He poured half cold drinks down and mixed remaining half with the rum and offered me. By that time, I was addicted to alcohol so I shipped half of bottle and rest I offered him back. Rahul finished the bottle and got his phone. Then he took some of my naked pictures and with back camera he got some selfie as at that time there was no smart phones. It was 2008. Then we hugged for a while. Rahul was playing with my boobs and nipples. He was biting it, pinching it, sucking it, licking it and sometimes scratching it with nail. I was moaning heavily.

Aaaaahhhh Rahul! stop you son of bitch! Aaaaaaah.... It's hurting Rahul. I moaned.

With these words Rahul got kinkier. His hand became rough. He stated slapping my face and boobs. pulled my hair and inserted his cock again in my mouth and started stroking very hard. He pulled his cock out and spitted on my face 5 times. Again, he deep throated my mouth. My entire body was drenched in saliva.

"You Randi! How dare you call my mom bitch? I will ruin you," Rahul barked.

Saying this he dragged me with my hair and made me knee down in doggy style position. Now from back hi spitted on my pussy and put his tip on my pussy hole.

With one breath he inserted half of his cock inside. I last my virginity in masturbation, so I did not bleed. Rahul pulled back and with second stroke he inserted his entire 6 inches dick inside my pussy. Rahul pulled my hair and started fucking my pussy hard.

I started crying in pain.

Stop Rahul! Aaaahhhh.... It is paining. Please forgive me. Fuck me slowly please. Aaaahhhhh aahhhhhh.

Rahul slowed down his pace little bit. But with another 5 minutes he became faster. But this time I felt the pleasure. By now my pussy has been much wet with 2 orgasms.

His rough words and pace of fuck made me mad. After 15 minutes Rahul pulled his cock out and commanded me to open my mouth.

I got down in my knees with open mouth like a dog waiting for food from his master.

Rahul sprayed his hot jet all over my mouth and face. Some drops fall on my neck boobs and slowly rolled down till navel. Rahul gave a thick spit over my mouth and continued doing so 5 to 6 times. I was all drenched in sweat spit and cum. This was not end. Rahul aimed his little soldier toward my face and shoot a warm load of piss on my face. I was surprised with the sudden warm water and threw out his piss. My entire body was wet now. I started crying with humiliation but later realized I can do nothing here so I made myself submissive.

Rahul felt my nervousness and consoled me with a tight hug. I was pleased with his soft voice after hours. Now I felt good. Sun was going down so we both washed ourselves in a nearby pond and got dressed. Rahul gave me another nip of rum but there was no water or cold drinks so we took half each raw. I felt tired so we got back to village.

That night I masturbated 5 times thinking of the wild fuck. Next half year got likewise. I was fucked many times in that abandoned forest with Rahul. During these times I tried weed with him also got addicted to it. Rahul often fucks me when we are high. Those experience was hilarious. Rahul had multiple collections of my nudes which he clicked in his phone after every fuck.

One day I came to know by one friend that all boys have seen her naked body in Rahul's phone and Rahul is the one who shown it to everyone. I was angry like hell. I confront Rahul that day in the same abandoned forest. Rahul blackmailed me. Told that if you want to break up you can surely do that but whenever I call you, you have to come back and serve me. I felt helpless but there was no other way so finished up becoming his slave for rest of life.

That day he humiliated like hell. tore all my dresses. I was dragged by my hair here and there by his muscular hands. scratched my body with his nail. spanked with his belt. My entire body had the spots of torture. He bound me with my scarf with a tree and threw small stones aiming my boobs. I was ashamed and crying like hell. He came closer to me and gave me tight slap on my chick and boobs. I got red. Now he untied me and dragged. He ordered me to bend down in doggy position and spat on my ass hole. I was aware what he was going to do. So, I started begging his mercy.

Please Rahul! Let me go! I will never blame you for anything neither will tell anyone about the humiliation. I will be your pet whenever you need. Please let me go now. I pleaded.

"Who the hell are you to command me? Now I am your master. Do as I say otherwise, I will kill you and dig you here and after that I will spit on your grave and piss too." said Rahul in an angry voice.

I did as he said and got in position Rahul pointed his penis top on my ass hole and started penetrating. With one stroke his tip inserted in my asshole. I felt dark in front of my eyes.

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ooooo maaaaa!

I screamed out of pain. but Rahul did not stop. In second or third stroke his whole cock was in my dirty hole. Rahul increased the pace and fucking violently. I gat faint but still he fucked me like a crazy dog. My anus was bleeding but that bastard has no mercy. That day he fucked me in all holes and sprayed his hot cum over my body everywhere. He pissed on my body, shitted over my face opening my mouth when I was passed out, took many pictures of my humiliated naked body.

He collected some cow shit, dog shit and threw on my face and left that night leaving one pair of new dress aside and one letter saying that whenever he will need her, she has to come. I woke up next morning when sun rays hit my face. I cried out loud in shame. My whole body was aching like hell. I got down to pond washed my shelf properly got dressed up and left that place. Next one week I was down with fever. When I got my energy back went to college and heard the news that Rahul went to Delhi and will be settled down there. Nobody knew when he will come back.

Time flied fast and I passed in intermediate. For B.sc I came to Bhubaneswar and rented a sharing flat with 3 girls - Neha, Aditi and Sofia. As I am extrovert kind of girl so I found no difficulties in mixing up with new environment and people as well. Neha and I shared one bed and Aditi and Sofia shared another Bed. It is a 2 BHK flat. A big hall with well-furnished bathroom and kitchen. We all are from rich family so all are spoiled and addicted to alcohol and weed. Aditi has a wide connection over Bhubaneswar drug market and she shared with us too. But Aditi is the one who arrange drugs for us. I only called once and one guy came to deliver to our home. So, this is how life was going. We four share a strong bond. In the next set of stories, I will share about lesbian orgy gangbang.

Till then, Bye.

If you like my stories, please rate it. Follow my blogs and share with your friends. Share your valuable comments so that I can increase my creativity. Thank you.