All Comments on 'A King's Folly'

by Red_Owl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Red_OwlRed_Owlabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much to all the readers. I'm very happy with the reception that this story got. I took a lot of the feedback I got from "A Hero's Fall" and implemented it her, for what I feel is a much better story. I already have something new pending, so goblin lovers, I hope you'll give it a read. For succubus lovers, I already have a draft of my next short story in progress so stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

His succubus stories are excellent. In my opinion they are on par with MANYEYEDHIDRA. I hope you continue to write horror stories with evil succubi who fight, deceive, seduce and try to drain their victims. Congratulations.

Red_OwlRed_Owl11 months agoAuthor

I got a poll running to vote on what my next short story will be. Come visit my page to see the options.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot hot hot! I hope we get a follow up to this with the daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Any chance of a sequel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed_Owl@Red_Owl
An amateur writer, who enjoys a darker take on monster girls. My goal is to combine my writing and art from talented artists to make titillating stories to excite the masses. If you enjoy my stories and are interested in supporting, please feel free to visit my Patreon page ht...