All Comments on 'A King's Legacy Ch. 19'

by PupBayou

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 1 year ago

I don’t understand the last few paragraphs. Jagón‘s body is alive, but his soul is resting with his wife’s? That would be really cruel, for his son to made made such a huge sacrifice to leave his dad in a never-ending coma. Gotta be effing explicit in what you want when negotiating with Death, I guess …

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your story. I think it's a good mix of story and sex where makes sense. All sex sex sex gets really boring especially if you never get to know the characters.

Would it be to difficult to put a divider between paragraphs when you switch to a different story line? Like some dashes or maybe a couple of equal signs? It gives the reader a chance to say to themselves "and now for something completely different" .

Being Bi-sexual I enjoy the MM interaction and it also makes perfect sense given Aster's all male upbringing, but how there's a chance of some MF or MMF (where the female may not be the central attraction.)

Looking forward to the rest of the story regardless of where you take it. Keep up the good work.

PupBayouPupBayouabout 1 year agoAuthor

I left it a bit cryptic on purpose, but it will come together soon. Im already done with 20, but the battle was too large, so its 2 chapters im going to drop at the same time in the next few days.

PupBayouPupBayouabout 1 year agoAuthor

There will be some M/F couplings and such, as each character has their own sexuality, but the main characters are mostly gay haha. Youll see in time!

I actually can't put extra spaces because the way it formats and deletes them. Sorry about that!

I hope you enjoy the story. Ill have the next chapters out soon, but its a lot of writing. Well over 15,000 words atm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPupBayou@PupBayou
Just a gay pup that likes writing. Always happy to hear feedback! Feel free to message if you have any questions! I do have a discord for the King's Legacy Chronicles, and I'll be posting some exclusive stuff there before it hits print!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES