A Kitten's Tail Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at her and grinned. "Maybe I'll make sure to have you take care of me when we know Tina will be coming into the room so you can put on a show for her."

"Anytime you want me, Master," she replied with a wink. We both knew she wasn't agreeing because she was submissive, Marian just liked to put on a show. "Take your time coming down. I'll meet you out front so you don't have to wait for the valet."

I just nodded as she slipped out of the room. Walking was a bit easier than it had been earlier this morning, but the OxyContin was still strong enough to put me a bit off balance. I wouldn't be moving very fast for the next few days, and Mandy clinging to me as if she expected me to collapse wasn't helping. The arm that was around her waist slipped down and I pinched her ass.

"I don't need you to carry me," I reminded her gently. "I know you're worried, but I'm just a little unsteady. How about you put your arm around me and we take a little stroll?"

She blushed a bit as she relaxed her hold on me. "Sorry Master, but I am worried about you falling. Master Julien and my sisters would be very upset if I let you get hurt again. You're very important to all of us, but I'll try to relax a little."

We made it downstairs without any incidents, but I was a bit surprised to see Marian driving the bus. "I know it seems like a lot with just the five of us. I wasn't completely sure you would be out this early and promised the girls I would get them after school if you were still here. It will also be easier on you than trying to climb into the van with one arm."

She was right, with the rail to hold on to I was able to get up the stairs a lot easier than climbing up into the van would have been. After Marian helped me to my seat, the others got on the bus. Ari slipped in beside me as Mandy and kitten took the seat behind us.

"Kitten got to sleep next to you and Mandy got to cuddle when they therapist was in, so we decided it's my turn now." Ari scooted closer and pulled my good arm around her. "We were right; you barely have to shift for me to curl up with you because I'm so tiny. I hope you don't mind if we are all a bit clingy for the next few weeks. You're only going to be able to hold one of us at a time, so we are going to keep that arm occupied as much as possible."

"I can live with that, you are all rather pleasant armfuls." Ari just purred and curled up against me as I stroked her back. The position was nice, because even with my shoulder immobilized, I could rest my left hand on her stomach.

"She's happy you're alright as well Master," Ari said as she pulled my hand over to feel the baby moving. "None of us slept very well last night. We all slept together in the master bedroom for comfort, but it was hard to sleep knowing you were in the hospital still."

"Hopefully everyone will sleep better tonight," I replied. "Of course, I may not wait for tonight. Having you curled up against me is very relaxing, and with the painkillers on top of it, I may nod off on you."

"I don't mind Master. There are better ways to help you relax though," she said as she trailed her hand over the front of my shorts. "It's also supposed to help relieve pain."

"That's fine, as long as you behave yourself. We are still in the middle of town and we have another stop to make."

Ari just nodded against my chest as she continued to fondle me. It was less than five minutes to the pharmacy, but she had me rock hard by the time we arrived.

Marian looked back and smiled after she parked. "Take good care of him, I'll be back as soon as I can."

"He's in good hands, Mistress. I'll keep him happy and relaxed until you get back." True to her word, Ari spent the next ten minutes casually caressing me. It was simple intimacy, with no goal other than enjoying each other's touch, but it was exactly what we both needed at the moment.

Marian had barely gotten us moving again when she stopped at a light and looked back. "Ladies, that was our last stop before home, so you can go ahead and get comfortable."

"I just need a moment, Master," Ari said as sat up and pulled her top off. Her slacks quickly joined her shirt on the floor before she slipped to her knees between my legs and reached for my groin. "Can I help you get more comfortable?"

"Why do I get the feeling you intend to do more than help me get comfortable?"

Ari smiled up at me as she unfastened my pants. "You did say we could start getting you back on schedule after we left the hospital. I know you were thinking of home, but this is almost as private. It's only twenty minutes to the house, but I know we can finish before that if you don't hold back. You haven't cum at all this morning."

Any objections I may have had were already overridden by the feeling of her hands stroking my cock. Letting the girls get me up to six climaxes a day was a double-edged sword in ways. We all enjoyed it, but my body was accustomed to it as well. The soft hands caressing my hard flesh brought that need to the forefront.

I had barely nodded consent before I felt the head of my cock being engulfed in her warm willing mouth. My girls' eagerness to do this should have put an end to any thoughts of them not enjoying it. I never really thought they didn't enjoy doing this though. I just preferred sex so I could see the look on their faces as they climaxed. There is nothing quite as beautiful as a woman in the throes of passion.

I reached down to push her hair out of her face and she looked up with a twinkle in her eyes. We were both savoring the experience. There was no rush past her initially taking me in her mouth. She just held me there, her mouth working slowly over the top half as her tongue explored around the crown.

I found out why she was going so slowly a couple minutes later, when my kitten crawled up on the seat next to me, already changed into her white furs. Mandy appeared a second later, also back in her regular outfit, and took the seat across the aisle from us.

"I brought our outfits along because I figured we would be more comfortable this way," Mandy explained. "The film on the windows keeps anyone from being able to see in clearly, and I'm pretty sure you would rather see us dress this way. I know we're far more comfortable dressed this way than we are in street clothes."

Ari had pulled back and was just stroking me as she looked over at the other two. "Would either of you like to join me? I've been enjoying my alone time with Master, but I don't want to be greedy."

My kitten just shook her head as Mandy looked over. "I think I'll have to pass, but I appreciate the offer. That space barely looks big enough for you to fit into, so there is no way I could manage it. Besides, I have a feeling that we will all be doing a lot of shared blow jobs in the near future."

Ari grinned before licking her lips. She didn't hold back as she took me in her mouth again, making me moan in pleasure as the head of my cock hit the back of her throat. She wasn't in any position to go deeper, but she was working over as much as she could with deep, steady strokes.

I reached down and brushed her hair back again, letting my hand rest on top of her head. She didn't need any encouragement, but at least I could keep her hair up. It was never a problem at home, as the girls had hairpins and pony tail holders stashed everywhere for when they needed one.

Apparently, that didn't work for Ari though, because she pulled off again and looked up at my kitten. "Could you hold my hair? Master only has one working arm and I'm sure it would be put to better use holding you instead of my hair."

Ari had my cock back in her mouth before kitten even moved. There was no question as to if my kitten would do as she asked. The girls were so used to sharing that Ari wanted someone else involved, even if it was just kitten being curled up against me and holding her hair.

Kitten slipped under my arm and laid her head on my chest. Her hand quickly replaced mine, so I brought my hand back to trail along her side. I closed my eyes and let myself drift as I savored the feeling of the soft lips sliding along my shaft and the smooth expanse of skin under my hand.

I couldn't say how long I drifted before Ari finally reached her goal. A quiet moan escaped my lips as I exploded and filled Ari's mouth with my seed. My kitten was purring against my chest as Ari gulped and pulled back. Kitten stretched up to kiss me as Ari stroked me through my climax.

"You really should have let one of us take care of you earlier." I opened my eyes at Marian's voice and looked down to see Ari's face completely coated. "That was the first time I've seen Ari pull off because she couldn't swallow fast enough, Master. You really shouldn't wait so long because you get backed up."

"I don't know, I think she looks lovely like that, and it gives kitten and Mandy something to clean up."

"It's probably best if Mandy and I do it, Master. Kitten is in a better position to clean you up before we go inside." I looked out the window and realized we were already home. Marian just smirked. "We've been here about five minutes, but I didn't want to interrupt. From the look of Ari's face, you really needed that."

I just sighed as my kitten's tongue ran along my cock. Watching Mandy and Marian lick my cum off Ari's face as my kitten cleaned me should have been enough to get me hard again, but that climax had wiped me out. It was probably for the best, as I was sure the next girl in my lap was going to be far too young.

"I ran inside to let Zara know we were home and would be in soon," Marian said as she stepped over to help me fix my pants. Trying to fasten a button with one hand was a lot harder than it sounds. "She is getting everyone ready for an early lunch. I'm not sure a meal is going to help at this point, but you need something more substantial when you take your painkillers so they don't hit you as hard. We should get you inside though; I know everyone is anxious to see you."

Mandy slipped out the door as Marian helped me up and was waiting at the bottom of the stairs. They were being very attentive but I could understand why. My doctor's decision to let me come home so early had probably been based off how much of my family had shown up last night. The Italian medical establishment was a bit different. Older patients with large families were often released to home as soon as they were stable so the family could take care of them, but re-injuring my shoulder would result in a longer hospital stay.

When we entered the kitchen, I found my family waiting as if it were just another day, but I could see the looks of relief and concern on their faces. They waited for me to reach my seat before they started getting up and coming around the table to kiss me and welcome me home. Rebeca just sat next to me with her head resting against my leg, but she kept looking up and whimpering quietly when she saw the brace my arm was in.

Even Sophia was subdued as she skipped over and kissed my cheek. "Is it still okay for me to sit in your lap, grandpa? I accidentally jumped on daddy after he got hurt and I don't want to hurt you the way I did with him."

"Of course you can, sweetie. You just have to be careful of my arm when you do," I told her. "The day I can't handle having you in my lap is probably the day they need to bury me."

Sophia grinned as she gently crawled up into my lap and laid her head on my chest. "I'm going to have to add climbing into your lap to the list of things I need to do every day. That way, you can never die on us."

"If only it were that easy," she sighed before looking up at me. "Please be careful, grandpa. You're one of my two favorite men in the world, and I don't want to lose you. I'm going to find a way to help you and daddy live forever so you can always be with me."

"I wish you luck baby, but I plan to stick around as long as I can either way. Short of someone else shooting at me, I should have quite a few years left in me," I explained. "Now, back to your seat sweetie, I find myself in need of a good meal, and I can't hold onto you and feed myself."

Sophia giggled as she stretched up to kiss my cheek again. "Daddy was really hungry after he got hurt. Doctor John said it was a good thing, because your body needs fuel to heal. Maybe we should ask Zara to feed you more so you get better faster."

She continued to giggle as she ran back to her seat. As intelligent as she was, she was still an eight year old girl, and prone to have random silly ideas. The only difference was she knew feeding me more wouldn't make me heal faster. It didn't keep her from finding the idea highly amusing though.

"I kind of figured you would arrive with an appetite," Zara said as she started serving the antipasto. "I was a bit worried you might have to stay in the hospital for a few days. We would have been sneaking food in just so you didn't starve."

"The food wasn't that bad, Zara," Sonia chided. "It didn't come close to your cooking, but it was decent for a hospital. We're just glad he's back home with us now."

"Oh, I know it's not as bad as you would expect from a hospital. Food just tastes better when it's cooked with love, and of course other special ingredients," Zara replied as she set the shrimp and salmon cocktail in front of me. "Sonia's contribution is in the risotto."

I couldn't help but grin. Zara had gotten to the point that she used breast milk as often as any other kind in her cooking. Kiera and Sonia had both gotten into the habit of pumping after feeding Nicky, so there was always extra milk in the cooler. Zara always made sure she left enough to last Nicky for a day, but anything beyond that usually went into a meal.

Lunch consisted of shrimp and salmon cocktails, creamy mushroom risotto, and fresh calamari steaks in a lemon caper sauce, followed by tiramisu and coffee to finish it off. My girls weren't the only ones glad I was home, because missing a meal like that would have been a tragedy. It even helped clear my head enough that I barely needed assistance walking after we finished eating.

As Mandy helped me upstairs, Marian had Vivi and Gianna grab the pillows out of a couple of the guest rooms. By the time I got out of the bathroom, they had the pillows piled up and ready for me.

"We thought this might be easier on you, Master," Vivi said, "Being closer to the bathroom that is. At least until you can move around easier."

"I'm sure that will be easier for me. Lord knows I'm not moving around very quickly right now." Mandy had already undressed me in the bathroom, so I let her help me into bed. I quickly discovered that trying to reposition yourself with one arm immobilized is a pain in the ass, but the girls put a couple more pillows behind me and third one under my injured arm.

"I told you we would take very good care of you when you got home, Master," Vivi told me. "Is it alright if Gianna and Kiera take the first turn? They volunteered to stay home with Nicky and Rebeca so everyone else could see you in the hospital, so we wanted to make it up to them now."

"That would be wonderful, as long as everyone understands that if I happen to nod off it's not because you're doing something wrong."

"We already know that, Master. Ari told us you were half drifting through her blowjob on the way home, and you were pretty out of it at lunch. You're injured and in a lot of pain. They say the endorphins released during sex are a natural painkiller, so we will keep going, even if you happen to drift off on us." Vivi leaned down to kiss me as Gianna and Kiera crawled up between my legs. "We know you don't like being waited on, but please let us do this for you. We all feel kind of helpless right now, and if this helps relieve even a little of your pain, we want to do it."

"I know you do, and I promised kitten I would allow it tonight. Tomorrow we will see how I'm feeling first. I'm sure you would like nothing better than to have me spend the week in bed, but I do need to get up and move around." I looked around the bed and saw my pets grinning. "I'm sure we will find plenty of opportunities to play; I just don't want to spend that much time lying down. I need to take care of something before the painkillers kick in again though. Rebeca, come here baby."

My puppy was the only one still looking anxious and I wanted to reassure her. She hesitantly crawled over to kneel next to me. "What's wrong puppy? I know you had a hard night with me being gone, but I'm back now, and I will get better."

There was a surprised gasp from the other girls when Rebeca dropped her bone and gave me a worried look. "Master not make puppy leave? Bad master got hurt, make puppy leave. Puppy want stay with good Master."

I was just as surprised as the girls were. As far as we knew, this was the first time Rebeca had spoken in over a year and a half. Her words were slow and broken, but I could understand her. I'm not even sure she understood that her old master had died. She had been so disconnected from reality that she may not have known the difference.

"No puppy, I'm not going to make you leave. This is your home now, and we are your family. Even if one of us has to leave, you will always have a place here. Does this mean you're going to start talking to us now?"

She shook her head and grimaced, as if she were in pain. "Rebeca talk. Puppy not talk. Rebeca bad. Puppy good. Want to be puppy."

I picked up her bone and let her take it before stroking her cheek. Rebeca was the girl she had been before, and her religious upbringing had been at odds with the pleasure she took from being a puppy. She had buried it deep, but that girl was still inside of her, trying to come to grips with what the rest of her wanted.

"You will always be my puppy, but my puppy is special. My puppy can talk if she wants. You don't have to talk, but you don't have to be afraid. You're a good puppy either way."

I saw her worry melt away as she curled up against me. Apparently, that was the signal for Gianna and Kiera to start as well, because one of them started licking my balls as the other took me in her mouth. My still being soft didn't matter, although I doubted I would be that way for long. I was just glad they waiting until Rebeca's worries were taken care of.