All Comments on 'A Landscaper's Debt Ch. 07'

by Rocket1010

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 4 years ago
Excellent story, sad it’s come to an end.

As always, another great chapter so sad for it to be the end of Brad’s story, I thought he deserved better. But that’s the basis of non-consensual stories like this, sometimes bad things happen to good people through no fault of their own. You have an amazing ability to create deep and personal connections between your characters and your audience and this chapter perfectly exemplifies that talent. This chapter was a well written psychological roller coaster journey into the final destruction of a man who did nothing to deserve it.

I’ve been with you and Brad since the beginning years ago and for the most part I’ve enjoyed the his saga. I must admit with the long gap in the middle never thought I would see this series actually have an ending. I’m glad you finished it like this. I have always cheered him on hoping somewhere he would get a win. Brad just wanted a chance to prove he was still a man. But that just wasn’t meant to be. Like The Rolling Stones noted... “you can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, well you just might find, you get what you need”.

And you brilliantly made that happen. He wanted to be a man without an unjust criminal record facing bankruptcy. He wanted to live without spiraling deeper under a bogus contract. He wanted to be freed from the threats, the blackmail, and prayed to salvage some part of himself from the mental and physical abuse...but in the end he discovered that what he needed was to simply be a slave.

Even without ever achieving that win, Brad’s story made for a great series and with that final line you wrote you finished his tale on a perfect note ... “pain is pleasure and pleasure is pain”. Amen.

His realization that what he thought was pain in his old life wasn’t really that bad, when compared to new pleasures he has gained through the loss of everything including himself.

Thank you for sharing this with us. I look forward to reading your next effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRocket1010@Rocket1010
Words can be erotic, touching the deep desires hidden inside each of us, bringing about a mutual pleasure for the one who writes the adventure and for the one who reads the story. Do you want to explore the erotic side of your nature? If so, drop me a line.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES