A Layover in Boston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BRAYJACK
BRAYJACK
36 Followers

"I'M CUMMMING, OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OHHHHH!"

Iris leaned back into him while Anyon's cock stayed insider her. Her chest was heaving up and down. She was exhausted. Anyon kissed her cheek, while his rock had cock was ready to fuck her more.

"This is so good Anyon. I've already cum so many times. I want you to cum baby."

"All in due time. It's my turn now."

Anyon rolled her on the bed. He got on top of her. He kissed her deeply. Their tongues connected. Anyon began to work his mouth down onto her neck. It was time for him to take control again.

Anyon sucked her hard nipples. His arms moved down to her legs. He then lifted her legs off the bed while he sat on his knees. Anyon grabbed Iris legs and put them on his shoulders. He pushed her legs back and put his cock to the entrance of her pussy. His cock penetrated her with one quick motion. He was no longer going to be slow and gentle. It was time to fuck. Anyon started fucking her, with her feet against his shoulders. Her pussy clenched around his cock as his increased his pace gradually. Iris moaned as he fucked her. Anyon started to thrust his hips harder and faster as he watched his cock penetrate Iris' black pussy.

Every inch of his cock was going deep insider her. He watched as her tits bounced up and down. It was the view he had been craving. Watching the large brown tits with hard, black nipples move back and forth up and down her body put him into a lust like trance. Her beauty was amazing and it made Anyon feel powerful to be making her moan out loud. Anyon grunted as he fucked her. It was so hard not to cum, but he wanted to enjoy it.

"You are so fucking sexy Iris."

He continued to admire her body, her face, her lips. Everything about her turned him on.

He drove his cock deeper into her.

"You like me baby?" She nodded at she was saying this. "You like to fuck me?" She nodded as she said this.

"I love fucking you!"

"Good baby! Keep fucking me baby, I'm yours. Give me that thick cock! It feels so fucking good!"

Anyon fucked her harder.

"Oh shit baby, just like that! Fuck me!"

Anyon spread her legs apart. In his mind, there was nothing better than spreading a woman's legs open. He loved the site of Iris' glistening wet pussy as his white cock entered her over and over again. Every time he pulled out he could see her wetness on his cock, then would thrust hard back into her.

Iris felt completely exposed and yet she loved the feeling of exposing herself to him. She wanted his cock. She craved his cock. She grabbed her thighs and kept her legs open.

"Come get me baby." Anyon didn't hesitate he drove his cock into her wet pussy. Anyon moved his hands to the inside of her thighs and gripped her. Then he pumped his cock in and out of her at a ferocious pace. Iris just laid on her back with her legs spread wide, taking the pounding one inch at a time. She watched Anyon as he fucked her. She noticed his muscular arms were flexed, his six pack abs were tightened, and his chest muscles looked ripped. She found him so sexy, strong, and powerful. She had been dominated all night and it truly was the first time her pussy had been pounded like this. Iris loved it.

Anyon was ready to cum, but he needed on more position. He needed his favorite position. It was time to fuck Iris from behind. Anyon thrusted his cock one more time inside Iris and then he brought his body down so that his face was right above hers. "I'm going to fuck you from behind now." There was no question in his voice. Iris knew he was going to have her anyway he wanted.

Anyon rolled Iris on to her stomach. He kissed her neck and worked his way to her hair. Iris could feel his lips on her ear lobe.

"Get up on your knees."

Her pussy was on fire again. His voice turned her on, but it was more the way he said it. A voice that told her she had no choice. She knew he was in control and this made her pussy ache for his cock once again.

Anyon kissed her back as she got into position for him. She knew she would cum again. This was also her favorite position. She looked back at Anyon.

"Is this what you want baby? You want to fuck me from behind?" She smiled as Anyon grabbed her hips. His throbbing cock was ready to pound her pussy. Anyon placed the tip of his cock right at her pussy. Slowly, painfully slow he entered Iris. Her pussy lips wrapped around the cock head.

Anyon guided into her slowly, one tiny inch at a time. He wanted to build the tension one last time, not only for her, but also for himself. Anyon watched as his thick white cock disappeared into her black pussy. He admired her perfect, sculpted ass as inch by inch vanished into her wet void.

Iris moaned as his cock entered her.

"You like that pussy baby?" She teased him.

Anyon responded with another inch of his cock.

"Come on Anyon, I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Anyon let out a slight moan.

"Soon enough baby."

After what seemed like an eternity, his cock was fully inside her. Iris expected him to pick up his pace.

Anyon pulled his dick all the way out of her and then again slowly, painfully slow reentered her pussy. She could feel her pussy being filled again, but the slowness was driving her crazy. He had been fucking her so hard, while he was on top and now, he was back to teasing her. She was amazed by his discipline in the bedroom. Everything she expected, he did the opposite. Anyon repeated this process another five times, building the tension again. Iris even tried to rock into him, but every time she did, he pulled out of her immediately. Anyon once again showed her, he was the boss.

Iris wanted him to fuck her hard, but she knew she would have to be patient. She could feel his cock stretch her pussy with each thrust and after a while she focused on how good it felt to feel every part of Anyon's cock in her pussy. She started to understand that the slowness was more than just buildup, it was actually a way for her pussy to come alive and feel every inch.

Just as she started to enjoy and appreciate the new sensation, Anyon started to pick up his pace. He grabbed Iris' hips and then moved his right hand up her back. He then reached around and squeezed her tits and pinched her hard nipples. His cock ached for her. Her hard nipples made his cock twitch inside of her.

Iris moaned as his hands caressed her. She started rocking her hips back into him. She arched her head back as their rhythms synced. Both of them were fucking each other at a moderate pace. Iris may have been pushing a little harder, but then she was flat out overpowered. Anyon grabbed her by the back of head and pulled her hair back while driving his stiff prick inside her.

"Oh shit baby, fuck me...fuck me!"

Anyon let her hair go and grabbed her hips and drove himself into her. Iris looked backed at him. Their eyes connected and she looked deep inside him, and whispered with a smile on her face, "Fuck me Anyon, fuck me."

Anyon looked at her and almost blew his load inside her. He noticed her tit bouncing up and down. Her rock hard nipples, her face as she moaned, and now the way she whispered at him. It was all so hot and erotic. His cock throbbed even harder. It was time. It was time for him to lose control.

Anyon moved his left hand on to Iris' shoulder while his right hand held her hip and he started fucking her with all his being. It was another gear of fucking and Iris body responded. Finally, she thought to herself. He's going to give me another hard pounding. Iris' head and hair threw back. Her body arched and she took his cock over and over again.

"Oh fuck, oh shit, oh, ohh, yes, yes! Give me that cock! Harder Anyon, pound my pussy!"

Anyon moved his right hand and grabbed her by the shoulders. His long powerful thrusts penetrated deep inside her. There was a loud slapping noise now, as Anyon slammed into her ass flesh. Luckily for the both of them, the bed was firm, otherwise they would have fucked each other through the bed.

Iris could feel his hard cock penetrating her deep and hard. Her pussy wrapped around his cock. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head. She was going to cum. All night she had been waiting for this, waiting for this pounding from behind. She was getting it and there was no holding back.

"I'm gonna cum baby, just keep fucking me like that! Oh shit, oh shit, oh yeah, fuck that pussy!"

Iris tits rocked back and forth as Anyon pounded into her. This was their crescendo.

Iris could feel his cock getting harder, it was almost time for him to drop his load. She wanted his cum, and was ready. She pushed back into him, taking the full length and girth of his cock which pushed her over the edge once again.

"Oh fuck baby I'm cumming!" Iris legs began to shake as Anyon continued to pound her pussy. It was hard to focus as her eyes closed and once again she could feel her pussy contracting, cumming all over the hard cock inside her. She enjoyed the moment and wanted to collapse on the bed, but she needed to have her lover finish.

"I'm ready baby, I'm ready for your cum. Give me that hot load. Cum deep inside me baby!"

Anyon could not hold on any longer. He had been holding on for too long. All the tension from earlier in the night with Yuki and now with Iris. He was going to release his seed deep inside her. There was no stopping him.

"I'm gonna cum."

"Cum baby, I want it."

Anyon let himself go. With one last thrust, he pushed his cock deep inside Iris and finally, the buildup was released.

Anyon could feel the tingle in his balls as his cum squirted inside her.

"Oh fucckkk!" His cock spasmed as he held Iris tight and drained his balls inside of her. Wave after wave of hot white spunk flowed and pulsated out of his cock. It was an incredibly powerful orgasm and Iris could tell that once he pulled out, the mother load would drip from her pussy. "Oh baby that was so fucking good. Did you cum hard Anyon?"

The spasms began to subside as Anyon pulled his cock out of her. "That was fucking incredible Iris. I came so hard." Iris turned over and grabbed Anyon's cock. She gently stroked him and then put her mouth on his semi hard cock. She wanted to taste his cum and her pussy juice together. Anyon just watched in amazement as Iris mouth engulfed his cock.

She could feel his warm cum begin to leak out of her pussy.

Anyon reached down with his hand and held her face. He pulled her up towards him and kissed her mouth gently. Iris kissed him back. It was a soft kiss, a kiss that said thank you between the two of them.

"Fuck that was good. You are amazing!" he said.

"I'll tell you Anyon, when you said I wasn't ready for you, I thought, I bet this guy has no clue, but you babe, are a special man. I have never been teased and fucked like that. I came five times."

"Well my one cum, was equal to your five orgasms. You're incredible Iris."

With that Iris and Anyon kissed on the lips again before laying down on the bed. The two of them were exhausted. Anyon could feel his body tight, but also relaxed. Fucking Iris had been a workout and yet his cock and balls felt extremely satisfied. Iris looked over at him. She too was exhausted. Her hair was a mess, but she still looked radiant. Her pussy was tingling from satisfaction and she knew she would pass out within seconds. "Goodnight babe."

Anyon reached over and pulled her into him. He gently kissed her on the forehead and Iris closed her eyes quickly fell asleep. Anyon looked at the beautiful woman lying next to him. What a perfect night. His eyes closed and Anyon drifted off into a blissful state of sleep.

*

Anyon was in place between sleep and consciousness, but more asleep when he felt something between his legs. As he laid there, the pleasure was building between his legs. He could feel a warm mouth sucking on his flaccid cock. He could feel the mouth giving just the right amount of pressure while coating his cock making it wet with warm saliva. Anyon thought for a minute he was dreaming, but as a hand started stroking his shaft and playing with his balls, his eyes opened and it was not a dream.

Anyon watched as Iris looked up at him with his cock gliding in and out of her mouth, while her hand corkscrewed his shaft.

"Good morning baby, we have to leave soon, but I wanted to give one last gift until next time. So sit back and enjoy and cum in my mouth!"

With that Iris went increased her passion and sucked his cock with purpose and desire. Her head bobbed up and down, while her hand stroked his cock, and the other pulled and stretched his balls. Iris had perfected blowing him. She knew exactly what he liked. Iris pulled her mouth from his cock, and quickly started licking is balls. While she did that her hand expertly stroked his shaft.

Anyon grunted as the pleasure engulfed him. He gave control to Iris and trusted her skill. He was enjoying himself and was giving in to the pleasure. He had always wanted to wake up having his cock sucked and this was a fantasy coming true. He loved it and his balls ached to release his seed one more time into Iris. This time in her mouth.

Iris could feel his cock twitch in her hand. She looked up at him as her mouth sucked one of his balls. She noticed that he never took his eyes off her and never closed him. He always watched her, which made her pussy wet. She loved the fact that this man was so intent on watching her that it gave her sense of beauty as opposed to power. Something she hadn't felt in a long time. In many ways, Anyon was the perfect lover because there was a balance between control and dominance, but also submissiveness and letting go.

Her mouth released his balls and she decided to do something that she had only tried once on one other man, and she knew Anyon was worthy. Iris continued stroking his cock, but she moved her face further down his balls. She kissed them gently and then her lips found what she was looking for. Her hand continued stroking his cock while her mouth found Anyon's ass hole. She took her time as her tongue licked him. At first she flicked his asshole with her tongue, but then she used her tongue to penetrate his tight hole. It was a very erotic feeling even for her as pleasured his ass with her mouth while her hand vigorously stroked his cock.

Anyon moaned with pleasure. The feeling of having his ass hole licked brought him close to the edge of cumming. It had been a long time since he had his asshole played with and he enjoyed it. The way Iris stroked him as she rimmed his hole felt so incredible. All he could was watch as Iris never took her eyes off him.

Iris looked up at Anyon trying to gauge his reaction. She could tell Anyon was enjoying the rim job. She thought about sticking a finger inside him, but decided it was too early for that. Maybe next time. Iris could hear Anyon grunting and she could feel his hips started to thrust upwards. He was getting close, so she pumped his cock faster and harder.

Iris knew the pleasure was building for him, it was time for her to finish him off. She wanted to taste him in her mouth. Iris moved her head back towards Anyon's cock. Her mouth wrapped around his mushroom head and she slowly slid her mouth down in his shaft. Iris grabbed Anyon's balls and then started bobbing up and down, slobbering his cock with saliva. Iris picked up her pace and bobbed faster. Her hand began stroking his cock again and Anyon was would not deny himself the orgasm. He loved being stroked while Iris' mouth engulfed him.

"I'm gonna cum!" he announced.

"Cum for me baby, I want you to come in my mouth. I want to taste your load. Give me your cum baby!"

Anyon focused on the pleasure. It was amazing how good Iris was. He had given her total control and now he just watched the most incredible black woman he ever met suck and stroke his cock. Her sexiness was incredible. The way her almond eyes looked back at him and the way she showed so much passion and enjoyment in sucking his cock, made him feel wanted and even appreciated. He even could see her large tits, with hard nipples hanging down and moving with rhythm as she bobbed.

The whole visual along with the pleasure her mouth was giving him was perfect. Iris stopped bobbing up and down for the moment. She looked at him and said, "I can't wait to taste you!" With that she wrapped her mouth around his mushroom head once again, but just stayed there. Her hand did all the work by jerking him up and down. Anyon watched as she held there. He loved when a woman just wrapped their mouth around his cock and stoked him. It was almost like the woman was milking his seed out of him and ready to swallow.

This pushed his over the edge. He grunted, "Oh shit, I'm fucking cumming"

Anyon's release was better than he expected. He couldn't see it, but he could only imagine, the white cum exploding out of his cock into her mouth. He watched as Iris continued to stroke him and swallow the massive load coming from his cock. Iris she never took her eyes off him. The orgasm was so powerful that he could feel his cock spasm over and over again. This may have been the best orgasm of his life.

Iris continued to watch him as he pumped his seed into her mouth. Wave after wave of cum unloaded into her mouth. It was actually difficult to keep up with the amount of cum, but it was worth it knowing she was draining Anyon's balls. Iris swallowed, feeling the cum drop down her throat. She felt proud knowing she had just made her perfect lover cum.

Finally, Anyon was done. He was spent. That was a blowjob of a lifetime he thought. Iris swallowed the remaining cum and gently stroked his cock.

"Now that was a load! Holy shit that was good. That must have been the biggest load I've taken! How was that baby?"

Anyon was speechless. For the first time in his life he felt his balls were truly drained. He didn't want to say it, but he thought he may not be able to get it back up after that orgasm. "That was unbelievable. You definitely keep it interesting!"

Iris laughed as she wiped her lips with her hand. There was a little cum left on her lips. "I'm glad you enjoyed that! You are a special guy Anyon. So listen, I've got to head out soon, but I was going to take a shower and then get some breakfast if you want to join me?"

"Would love to."

Anyon and Iris enjoyed the hot shower. Both of them took turns washing each other's body. Anyon took a soapy face cloth and rubbed Iris back and ass. He even ran the soap cloth between her legs and gently cleaned her pussy. This touch produced a soft moan from Iris. Anyon also washed her long black hair. His favorite part had to be her tits as he massaged and washed them. He specifically spent time feeling her nipples as washed. He was amazed by how big they were.

Iris loved being washed and touched. There was something about the way Anyon touched her that left her wanting more. He always seemed to know what part of her body to touch. After washing her tits, Anyon held her face in his hands and started to kiss her. The two of them opened and closed their mouths in perfect unison. Their kiss was tender, but still passionate. The kiss sent waves of excitement through their bodies.

Anyon was shocked. His cock was completely drained, but yet he could feel it come back to life. His hardness strained against Iris body. She could feel it and her hand reached for his cock. She took it in her hand and stroked him. Both Anyon and Iris pulled away from their kiss and looked at one another. There was that desire again.

Iris spoke first and it was only one word. Her voice was filled with passion, lust, and fatigue.

"Yes."

There had been a silent communication between them and both knew exactly what they wanted.

Iris turned the front of her body around away from Anyon. She bent over at the waist and held the shower wall as the water poured over her tight body.

BRAYJACK
BRAYJACK
36 Followers
1...345678